So my younger brother just told me today that this week is "gay pride week" at his high school (private school in...

So my younger brother just told me today that this week is "gay pride week" at his high school (private school in Northern VA). I am thinking about writing a letter to the school to express my displeasure. They are allowed to wear any of the colors of the gay flag. Give me some good things to add to the letter, I'm thinking of adding these elements:

>my brother is not gay, nor is the majority, or even a significant portion of the school population, so gay pride week is a waste of time
>there is no straight pride week, so why do we need gay pride?
>an effort to highlight and point out the gay people in school by dedicating an entire week to them can single them out
>people who are different want to be treated as everyone else, not special - otherwise there is no need to cater to such a small minority, especially forcing the rest of the student body to participate is inappropriate

If his high school is cucked enough to celebrate gay pride week they are just going to think you are a piece of shit.

Just call in a bomb threat or something like a normal person.

>a place of learning is not the appropriate venue to try and normalize something that is politically charged and is inappropriate
>gay people have accomplished nothing of note as far as can be told, so it is somewhat inappropriate to single them out as to be 'prideful'

I don't want to do that, it'll be disruptive to his studies or whatever. I don't want to disrupt the school in that regard, I just don't want the school administration trying to convince my brother and his friends that they are gay. My parents sent him to private school to keep him away from all that nonsense.

put up an isis flag, see who has more privilege.

what school

Say something like "as a good Muslim I cannot condone (insert school name here) to practice such blasphemy with my son/daughter going to (insert school name here). Gay pride day offends me and my family, and any other good Muslim, and should not be allowed. Thank you for your time. Allah be praised.

A concerned Muslim parent"

It's an SJW paradox. Also send it anonymously because it'll help.

is it a Christian Private School? That's probably the only chance for kids these days.

Gay pride isn't abouT convincing people that they're gay you retard.

It's more about letting the small population of gay students, closeted or not, know that they shouldn't be ashamed of their sexuality so they don't kill themselves when someone calls them a fag.

You're like fucking niggers seriously.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT NON ISSUES.
for fucks sake
you have the election to worry about

This is literally like feminists complaining about manspreading.

If they'd hold a canada day and everyone was allowed to come in dressed only in leafs, i wouldn't give a fuck.
Or they could hold a fat acceptance day and everyone could come in dressed in a fatsuit or an inflatable sumo suit. (actually that's probably be a lot of fun)

IT doESNT maTTer
my shit key is not working... see now that's something to be upset about.

Be sure to do it anonymously. Definitely don't include shot-up targets, cryptic veiled threats, or anything that might displease the decision makers.

+1 for concerned Muslim parent

Flint Hill

Aw is the basement dweller upset lmao

>don't be so bigoted
>every week is straight pride week
>an effort to ignore gay people marginalizes them
>people who are different want to be acknowledged and not have to hide their differences simply for being in the minority

OP, you're going to need better ideas than that. Fucking lelberal talking points alone rape your argument.

Those are literally not arguments. So admitting your inferior and every week dedicated to non gays is an important point that they'd like to make?

Nothing would be better then for you to write that letter user.

"Freedom of one stop, where freedom of others begins. You can't describe who is a homosexual without referring to a sex act. Don't sexualize my little brother."
I gave up at the end but you get the idea.

Kids shouldn't even be acknowledging their sexuality, much less being taught that they can indeed butt fuck their bestie and that's ok.

Nah. I used to think this way too. Stop worrying about non-issues like fags and focus on real issues like the race problem.

More and more I'm convinced that I had it all backwards.

The nigger problem, the muslim problem, the wetback problem, hell even the Jew problem are just symptoms. Symptoms of the white man's degeneracy.

They appear strong only because we are weak with disease. A moral disease. If we still had our shit straight we would crush these subhumans in an instant.

good points you pretty much nailed the one's that they might actually pay attention to

The last two are the best choices to put in the letter. The other two, while many would probably agree, would also most likely be dismissed as "bigoted".

I would also address that this is a PRIVATE school, and your family sent him there because of the very political agendas witnessed in a public school setting. Make a note of pointing out that this is not something a private school should be doing-making political statements or pushing certain agendas, whether or not you agree with them.

Also, maybe try to contact other parents in the school and ask them how they feel about it. If they grudgingly say they're okay with it, bring up the points you've made in the letter, then ask if they would support sending a mass letter/their own letter saying this is not the right thing to do.

You're a fucking mongoloid. I'm saying that these are the arguments people will use. Even though they're absolute bullshit, they are still arguments and most people will agree with them. I'm telling you that you have to try harder if you want to convince normies. Learn to read.

Yeah I definitely like the last 2 points best, it's just inappropriate from an educational standpoint to push political agenda or single out people for something that not everyone is comfortable with. It's like forcing all the kids to go to church

Well contribute instead of criticizing and offering no help. Or vacate my thread.

If your brother isn't a faggot, they can't convince him he's a faggot.

If they somehow manage to "convince" him he's gay, I have some bad news for you.

Shoulda sent him to school with niggers. They love beating up homos.

Secondly, being gay isn't a "political agenda"

They're trying to stop little faggots from self owning.

If people just ignored this shit and let it become normal, this wouldn't still be a thing. We'd just be ignoring them as if they were normal fucking people again.

But they should kill themselves.

[email protected]

> I don't want to do that, it'll be disruptive to his studies or whatever. I don't want to disrupt the school in that regard
Nothing important happens in school anyway. Don't be a pussy.

Are you 14? Who cares