What are your thoughts on this man, Cred Forums?

What are your thoughts on this man, Cred Forums?

Those flag patches bug me. They're too big and that's not where flag patches go. Can't say I'm a fan of that haircut either.

Poser.

He's a dummy, he killed a bunch of harmless old black people in a church instead of street niggers and all he managed to do was make blacks seem sympathetic.

What do you mean? Where are flag patches supposed to go? Is one supposed to have flag patches on a jacket?

>Can't say I'm a fan of that haircut either.
Can't hate on the bowl-cut, bruv.

It's amazing what a failed coup can accomplish.

Exactly, he attacked good black people.
He was as retarded as that haircut

He's basically what you get when you combine autism with Cred Forums with a dash of /r9k/.

bad parenting

same as any other racially motivated murder, terrible upbringing and wrongly percieved injustice

we've seen it for decades and you can see it in the streets now with the niggers with no fathers

This. If you are going to take people out why not take out some of the gang bangers or drug dealers that are cancerous to communities instead of innocent church goers? He is a retard.
Hello fbi

Oi, his grandma was a fashionable lady. Bowl cuts are coming back, if anything he was a trend setter.

He's a sack of shit and I hope he gets the death penalty.

>Walk into a church like a fucking silent weirdo
>Friendly old Negroes allow you to stay even though they are just doing choir practice or whatever.
>weeks later family of the dead are publicly saying they forgive him because it's the Christian thing to do.

He killed good people for no reason. If he would've driven to the ghetto and taken out some drug dealers I might have some respect.

On the arms

That actually happened in the US once. I forget the whole story but a guy basically modified a car so he could lay down in it and snipe people out.

IIRC it took a while for cops to catch him because he never got out of the car for anyone to identify him.

I don't follow

lol. yea, agreed. His manifesto stinks of Cred Forums.

>wrongly percieved injustice
Not sure I would agree. He came from a poor white family in the south. These people, arguably, have it worse than any other group.

And with a sprinkle of /fa/ggot. Just a pinch.

And with that same recipe without the influence of pol you get Elliot Rodgers lol

I think you're right, but part of me feels bad for poor ol' roofey.

need a few more like him

top kek

yes

yes, I live in the area and was almost shot at

the case is relevant because it was also a racial killing spree and the little nigger was raped by his muslim mentor into killing whites

with this white kid his dad basically gave him a shitty haircut, and handed him a .45

He killed the wrong people at the wrong time.

He should have started shit in an area where he knew scum were hanging around, but instead he went into a church since he knew it would probably be mostly women, and almost certainly nobody would be armed. It was cowardly. If he wanted to go shoot a bunch of niggers, he could have gone to a shitty part of town, figured out who some gangbangers were (it's not hard to determine, they all wear the same colors, and hang around in groups) and gunned them down. He would have killed less niggers, but at least he wouldn't have killed innocents.

He also did it out of the blue; the race war hasn't started yet, and if he thought shooting up a church was going to start it, he's as retarded as the media made him out to be.

I'm not saying he isn't justified in killing niggers, but like I said, he started with the wrong ones in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He's stupid.

niggers don't care about dead whites and neither do living whites, because we generally have triple digit IQs and good standing in life

when you are poor and angry and brown well tough fucking luck nigger but you can always work hard and rise above your station

Kek, I need to grow out this haircut then I guess

Perhaps, he was likely to hasten the war?

DELET THIS

substitute pol for fit you mean

U
L
T
R
A

looking*

beltway

well remove the wrongly perceived part, idc

the unanimous opinion is obviously he should have just become The Punisher and waged war on ghetto niggs instead of shooting elderly church goers

Yes, every incident in which a black person is killed by a white person, or by a non-white person serving a white institution, such as the police, we get one day closer to the race war. It doesn't even matter whether it's a white person killing a black person, as long as it's an authority figure killing a black person, they will take as it as an offense on their entire race by our entire race, and riot.

But he wasn't thinking that far ahead, he just wanted to kill niggers and get away alive, he knew he would be arrested, otherwise he would have shot himself. He wasn't selfless, quite the opposite.

He probably browsed Cred Forums

acceleration is fucking retarded. he never accomplished anything. trump is now the leader of the alt-right, and he is mainstream. Cred Forums is now mainstream. we finally got a candidate we like, and paulbots from the last cycle are still butt blasted. that is why they are pushing pic related as the alt-right.

The Supreme Southern Gentleman.

Yea, I could see his manifesto being written by some of the lower iq types I encounter here.

I'm just referring to his hair-dresser. Jokey joke.

He did a Google search, and came up with nine hits.

Anyone dissing his hair or clothes is outing themselves as new balance shoes + kmart jeans + black zipper up hoody wearing man babbies with no fashion sense

They didn't take down the Google flag, did they?

Milo is just pretending to be gay. Fucking Skype.

2 people. he didnt lay down in it he has a young accomplice he bewitched to do his gun-bidding. i was in VA for awhile during this. surreal shit seeing gas stations covered in plastic tarps.

Trash
>Doesn't dress nice
>Isn't sophisticated
>Not magnificent
>Doesn't own a nice car (where nice = top 10%)
Elliot is far superior.

Underrated.

A HERO. HE STUCK IT TO THOSE PRIVILEGED GOOGLES

KEK

>SOUTH CAROLINA MAN ENDORSES DONALD TRUMP

pretty /fa/ desu

a faggot.

he's obviously not even american and most of the photos are photoshopped. like the american flag was photoshopped.

>google search

my sides