TRUMP GENERAL: FEELING IT EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/759357699972734976
youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I
youtube.com/watch?v=TRgEeDR98X8
youtube.com/watch?v=iFHCjvJ26O0
youtube.com/watch?v=ujYbX9WoumQ
twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937
youtube.com/watch?v=qz9Llm9jYP0
youtube.com/watch?v=V2vtv53mQeE
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/young-voters-to-clinton-we-can’t-stand-you/ar-BBwCLvG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
discord.gg/vzmnj
youtube.com/watch?v=akbJIH8FAoo
youtube.com/watch?v=loDEWhsRKH8
youtube.com/watch?v=IXd3oidYYmY
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291759-poll-jill-stein-tied-with-harambe-trailing-deez-nutz-in-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=mt5RqyqdZFQ
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtu.be/55K0wJViZdo
youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck drumpf

digits confirm

inb4 awoo

AWU

IN DURING UR A FAGET

FEED TRUMP YOUR ENERGY FOR TOMORROW

SHADILAY

maga

ANIKIIIIIIIII

aWOO

one
little
clot
that's all

You've got some nice digits confirming your opinion there user

Hillary has no chance of winning. We must take our country back

REMINDER THAT THE WORLD WILL BE WATCHING

AWOOOOOOOO

Shadilay

AWOO

23.5 hours until the debate.

MEME magic is real.

Lord KEK banished an infidel into the great abyss.

>DRUMPF BTFO!

>T R I P S: You never existed.

>>kek'd out of existence
>HOLY FUCK YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY RECOVER BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING EXIST

What are you Americans eating during the debate of 2 New York nominees.

drumpf :D

>Hillary supporters this time tomorrow

confirmed ur a fagget

awwoooo~~

Reminder: illary lost the debate to Comrade Sanders while he was trying to throw it.
She couldn't even win a debate rigged in her favour with the consent of the other party.
Stop worrying about how tomorrow's shitshow will go down.

BASED ANIKI

HE CAN BE THE BOSS OF MY GYM ANY DAY

wtf is wrong with hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=fDFNkFHvA4I

We should watch old debates to prep ourselves for the big event

I want to pet you

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

MAGA
A
G
A

I fucking love Momiji

>mfw Trump blows it like a Cred Forums premature ejaculator and never recovers

Kek laughs at your pitiful attempt

idk honestly whatever my mom makes for me :c
or maybe ill get a big mac and some fries and a coke to help meme trump into a victory

>sbarro
THAT SHIT IS NOT NYC PIZZA REEEEEEE t. New Yorker

I'm probably just gonna whip up some popcorn.

Welp, here we go boys.

awoo

he fucking challenged Van to a wrestling match today

She really is wonderful.

When do the debates begin? Please respond.

>mfw Trump completely dominates the debate because people like you set the expectation of "LOL DRUMPF WILL SHIT ON STAGE" and when he doesn't, nobody will care about Clinton

This must be how those people aboard the ships heading for Normandy before the D-Day felt. The debate tomorrow will be the most important thing in the campaign yet. I can't imagine what Trump must be feeling.

ABOO

Rick lazio, ran against her for senate. He was doing some gimmick where he walked over to her podium to have her sign a contract or pledge and I think they (Clinton media) said it was somehow sexist.

The TRUMP Clinton debate. So winning

My gf says I have to vote for Hillary or I'm not allowed to suck her penis anymore.

9pm eastern time, tomorrow

>mfw

But... you didn't even upload a picture...

>her

Kek confirms gary johnson will shoot himself in the back of the head 3 times from 5 feet away

Some Pizza and maybe some KFC.

NANDE

Diet coke and rabbit stew.

SHADILAY

youtube.com/watch?v=TRgEeDR98X8

I know that feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFHCjvJ26O0

>Every critic, every detractor will have to bow down to President Trump.

>Everyone who ever disagreed, challenged him.

>It is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the Universe.

Defend this Drumpkins.

DEFEND IT.

you can thank manafort for that

Didn't know who she was before this campaign. She's synonymous with Trump now in my eyes.

>>mfw Trump blows it like a Cred Forums premature ejaculator and never recovers

C'mon CTR. Get with it. You don't post a MFW without a MyFace.jpg

This is bigger and better than any fucking prize fight, including manny flip vs niggerweather

ASS WE CAN

youtube.com/watch?v=ujYbX9WoumQ

WEEB FAGGOT VOTE LOCKED DOWN

good for making cummies too :)

Vote for Trump and suck his instead.

Bacon mushroom cheeseburger and a big plate of hashbrowns.

Fuck I thought it was today. Oh well.

She is going to prison. We are making it happen

MAYDAY MAYDAY GOING DOWN GOING DOWN, HILLFORCE ONE GOING DOWN, MAINE ENGINES OFFLINE, OHIO THRUSTERS OFFLINE, NEVADA BOOSTERS OFFLINE, IOWA EMERGENCY LANDING GEAR OFFLINE

MAGAchimuchi when?

Awooooovement~

Do you think Trump will fix the Smith-Mundt act? I think is part of what has made the media so shit.

Defend my dick nigga.

twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937
WEW
E
W

Question about the debate.

At the end of each of the Republican debates the candidates were each given a chance to do closing remarks.

Is it the same for the main debates? And if so who is determined to go last?

Holy fuck that looks good

SHADILAY

Obamas inauguration was the most watched tv event ever, political or otherwise.

I think this will exceed it.

>Can't wait to taste the tears
>already won

Meatloaf

>most watched political event in HUMAN history
See . The world will be watching.

>worst case scenario
Trump is loud and lets Clinton bait him. He needs to stay calm, focused, and ready to dispense policy. He cannot be loud, rude or insulting, because those are the (only) attacks Clinton is most suited to make.

For Clinton, the worst case scenario is that she relies too MUCH on "trump is rude/a bigot/whatever". She needs to make the case to America that his policies are ineffective and that she has a better plan. Any argument that relies on superficial aspects of Trump's presentation will not only turn the audience against her, it will call attention to her own problems, such as illness.

>best case
For Trump, best case is to stay the course and not let her shake him. He's poised to come out of this looking like the bigger man. Likewise, Clinton's best case scenario is getting him to implode live.

>Both candidates have agreed to stand at podiums for the duration
Yes!

Pepperoni pizza (NY Style, for Trump)
Gatorade/Powerade, haven't decided which one yet
Chips, guac in my molcajate (for Jeb!)

what the fuck

Spam pro Trump messages in this chat. SJWs are flipping out over here.

He has my dubs

I went to wawa today and got two turkey gobbler sandwiches

Its turkey, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry, fucking delish

Give me an update. What happened a couple hours ago?

also check those digits

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

POO RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

IF THIS POST ENDS IN FIVE OR EIGHT

SHE WILL DEFECATE AT THE DEBATE

From what I've seen so far throughout this campaign, I don't think there ARE worst- or best-case scenarios. I think there is one certainty, as we've seen the variables get slowly eliminated.

We know that Trump will be professional, calm, and solid on policy, as he's been for his speeches for the past months since the RNC. He will not be the Primary Trump that might come off as unpresidential.

We know that Hillary will not endear anyone to her in these debates. She is not an endearing person, and since her entire campaign is based on DON'T VOTE TRUMP rather than VOTE HILLARY, she will be pissing away voters with every instant that she gives anyone a reason not to vote for her at all.

We know that the debate will be fairly moderated, with no (((fact-checking))) and no accommodations made for Hillary aside from the small platform to slightly equalize heights.

This leads to a single conclusion, which is why I'm not at all anxious- Trump will be presidential and assuage fearful voters who have bought into the media's lies, at least far enough to get them to NOT vote for Clinton and stay home, likely winning over a plurality of undecideds. Clinton will not likely make any MAJOR missteps and will be propped up by the media, but any watching will be put off by her very demeanor.

Expecting anything else is foolish.

SHADILAY

MEME MAGIC

can you believe it is the 26th of september of 2016 already? this election cycle has been such a fucking bizarre few months, and time feels so weird. my dreams, since this election cycle has been in full gear, have become so realistic that i wake up in my dream, so we're slipping into some crazy shit if you believe any of that.
we're probably going to be doing like 1k posts a minute during the debate

Hillary will be dead by the end

Thank you, 51st.

> Ow ow ow ow ow ow! I got stung by a BEE!

Every goddamn time I see his face.

Do you know the viewer count on that one? Also, i'm assuming the '08 inaugration? (I was actually at that inaugration, i've never seen so many people in my life)

>filename
You found that on facebook? wew lad

One of Stewarts only good anti-Trump clips back from 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2vtv53mQeE

looks tasty

REMINDER

The DNC is sabotaging Hillary so she collapses tomorrow at the debates and they can replace her. The DNC approved all the rules like no stools so Hillary would faint and they could replace her with a candidate who could stand a chance.

Either Biden or Kaine will be leading the ticket, with Warren as VP.

Screencap this post.

Is it even possible for Trump to lose support from this debate?

Trump came in with basically NOBODY liking him. The support he has is rock-solid support considering his supporters weed through the media garbage. Hillary doesn't seem to have the same amount of "enthusiastic, rock-solid support" that Trump has. That honor went to Bernie Sanders, who's supporters are now becoming mostly Trump supporters, Jill Steiners, or aren't voting in protest this year.

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

LET GRAND EMPEROR DONALDUS TRUMP BE VICTORIOUS

>IF THIS POST ENDS IN FIVE OR EIGHT
>SHE WILL DEFECATE AT THE DEBATE
>585
>5

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

Yep, Hillary has no talent in debating, she's used her vag to get everywhere in her life.

>IF THIS POST ENDS IN FIVE OR EIGHT
AHHHHHHHHH

Yes. It's done by coin flip, just like any sporting event.

It is time

Pence is going to destroy Kaine in the VP debate. But he's going to do it in such a low-key, nice way that Kaine won't really be able to do anything about it.

Everything he will try will make him look more and more like those fucking creepy clowns showing up nationwide and snatching children.

i hope that he trained for that. i love him but he can be baited easily sometimes

Oh fuck, my dick.

>one sleep until the battle of a lifetime

I can't decide if I should sleep now or sleep late so I wake up just in time so its like time travel

SIEG ZEON
SIEG ZEON
SIEG ZEON

Uhh the DNC will guarantee a loss by doing this

blessed be by kek he

I expect trump to go fucking nuclear in Clinton to be honest. I expect gotcha questions and I expect Hillary to attempt focus group tested zingers. But don't be so sure about a game trump.

>John Liebowitz
>Doing anything funny

Praise kek

>banking on the vp candidate to pull through

Best case for Trump is he just ignores whatever she says. I'd love for him to treat the debate like a press conference.

WEW

Got the fucking day off tomorrow to see the debates

It's gonna be YUGE

The Frogs - Suck Me Off (It's the End of the World)

Praise Kek

One little clot...
She feels it too

Daily reminder that Hillary has never worked hard in her life for anything; everything she's achieved is because she's married to Bill Clinton. The media and the Democrats have anointed her to be President and she has done nothing to deserve it.

IT'S TIME!

Is early voting more or less susceptible to fuckery?

DELET THIS

Michelle will make anime real. Trump won't.

They have a guaranteed loss with Hillary also. If they replaced her with Biden/Kaine, they could keep some more of the Senate and House seats.

more

vote the day of

The best villain.

Soros, the Secret Service, nothing can save her now.

I don't get why Monday is better than Tuesday to be off for the debates

>COUGHING FIT

>PANTS OF SHIT

>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

>POO RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

>PEE PEE POO POO
Are we gonna chant this during the debates while posting the edgiest Pepes we can muster?

Found a Trump coloring book and Trump bobblehead in the Montebello Mall.

I'll buy them when Trump wins

IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN!

Kek make it so.

I don't think he'll go nuclear, but it's clear that he's a master counterpuncher. He'll likely stay calm and reserved as he's been for the past few weeks, but if Hilldawg hits him hard, he'll counter even harder. It's been one of his greatest assets and I doubt he'll leave that by the wayside, especially for a debate of this magnitude

Have to watch a documentary on Nelson Mandela. Goddamn was this man boring.
>I blew some shit up
>I was in prison
>The end

All voting is susceptible to fuckery.
See every election ever.

>Trump came in with basically NOBODY liking him.
He's an American icon, are you retarded? NYC has his name plastered all over. He had the top show on television for a while. Insanely popular guy.

CTR is going to go HAM tomorrow night. Rigging online polls, spamming twatter with hashes, posting on fakebook, and every other platform they think can influence public opinion WRT the debate.

Even if llary horks up a lung, and shits her pantsuit live on stage, they're gonna spin it as a win for the beast.

Are you ready, Cred Forums?

SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU READY?!?

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

Shadilay oh happy day
Trump will win with no delay
He will win the great debate
And save our country from the snek

Lads, I haven't felt like this since my team entered the superbowl 18-0 and we know how that turned out.

Are we sure lord emperor trump will be victorious. Will it even matter when he's going up against a literal succubus/

KEK VULT

very susceptible to kikery
it's also one of Soros' possible angle of attack combined with falsifying overseas votes
which is why you should vote on the day of the vote, in person

She fails the bar and has to retake it, and still gets a job at Rose. Because Bill. Literally nothing in her life is hers. She's a terrible role model for girls.

Actually it looks like it was 60 millions world wide according to Wikipedia nevermind.

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/young-voters-to-clinton-we-can’t-stand-you/ar-BBwCLvG?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

>Clinton’s poll numbers are sagging, and the biggest reason is that she’s plunging among young voters.
>A Quinnipiac University poll this month found that in a four-way race, Clinton is up 5 points nationally with 18- to 34-year-old voters, down from a 24-point lead just a month before.

>off by 1

Good artstyle. Trump+JoJo memes are the best.

discord.gg/vzmnj

Here is a link to the official Cred Forums discord. We have a trump general channel

Yes he will.

/r/politics was sucking Bernie dick, and now they're pissed.

Why you gotta give me feels like this.

Don't forget
>I ruined South Africa

Born ready.

TRUMP WILL WIN THE DEBATE AND HILLARY'S CATHER BAG WILL EXPLODE AT THE 47 MINUTE MARK

The only way meme magic can work is if the whole of Cred Forums focuses their energy on producing 1 thing in particular. If we all post this chant then something is bound to happen

just look at this

SAD!

I believe we'll be seeing President Trump tomorrow night, but I'm certain we'll see glimpses of the Trump we watched in the primary debates.

For a lot of us that was what caught our interest at the start of his campaign, his unfiltered voice and opinions and not being afraid to make a joke or take a shot at someone. He'll likely call Hillary "Crooked/Corrupt Clinton/Hillary" take shots at Bill and bring up various things that most wouldn't dare talk about.

His charisma is one of the most influential things about him, he won't give up a chance to put on a show if it means bringing in votes.

Funny thing is young voters are the most likely to go carry out said vote for Johnson/Stein, either that or stay home.

I-I'm ready

*Now ctr is there

on holidays it's pro 3rd party, because ctr is off

kek wills it

Hillary will faint at the debate because she is fasting so she won't shit herself.

i'm so fucking excited for november 8th and the following days. millions of "concerned" people posting "i'm so deeply ashamed of our country" "i'm literally shaking" "good job america for keeping up the bigoted stereotype" "ok how do i move to canada?" i will have enough salt to season my food for the rest of my life

Superbowl 49 was most watched anything in US history, 115 million. The Superbowl this year got 111 million.

37.9 million watched Obama in 2008. 36 million watched Trump's speech at the RNC.

This debate will be close to the most watched of all time, and Trump's inauguration speech will be the most watched thing after that.

>drinking from the bottle
>tattoo
>shitty graphics on the bedroom wall

D R O P P E D

She had her chance, it's Trumps turn now

If only we could chant it at the debates...

10/10 stuff, totally worth getting tossed out over.

when is the debate in finland timezone

So out of the entire world of politics, the entire front page are just anti Trump articles from the same eight sites. How do Redditors not realize how biased this is? There isn't a single thing about Hillary, third party candidates, or the rest of the world.

another pic

Praise KEK

The Cruz gambit. They're hoping for a failed term and a Dem win in 2020.

everyone. i have some bad news..

guys.... this is bad. 100% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 0% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Why is that happening though? Did the Millennials finally look at all those fucking selfies they take and realize what a bunch of cucks they were?

Haven't gotten that far into it yet. So far it's been 45 minutes of people talking about that he blew things up and was in prison.

His name was well known but after his announcement the media dogged him like hell as an "ebil raciees" and when he walked on the stage nearly everyone thought he was a joke candidate promoting his business, a thought that many people still have somehow.

Do not underestimate the power of weaponised autism.

The issue is that everyone KNOWS that Trump. That's the Trump that the media has hammered into everyone's mind. They're not talking about New Trump. Talk to any anti-Trump voter, they all believe him to be this big, know-nothing buffoon who floats by on strength of character alone. If he can dispel that fiction, he'll be golden. He won't win libtard voters, but he'll kill the #nevertrump passion and Clinton will lose them all the same.

It is literally 23 hours and 12 minutes from now

I got both off so I'd be good for either day

No distractions for the ass rape Trump's gonna give her

4 AM Tuesday (23 hours from now)

Someone should create a cheeky bingo card for the immediate 24 hours after the announcement that Trump has won with such phrases.

But that describes most of you kangaroo fuckers.

3 of those are submitted by the same person, at leaste one is a shill account

they started buying old reddit accounts with lots of karma too, to use as bots

HHHHNGGGGGGGGG

Those podiums are way to close to each other.
Clinton's gonna faint from feeling the vibrations of power emanating from Trump.

Meme magic is real folks

TEXAS TURNING GREEN THIS YEAR

Whats the name of Trump's stand?

>>drinking from the bottle

If she was drinking out of a petrol jug, she'd be Miss Australia.

Differences in latitude, differences in attitude.

Stranger things have happened

i love that idea. it will be filled in seconds lol

That's so Trump can look even taller.

This isn't real, but I sorta wish it was.

listen to these college kids talking about trump

youtube.com/watch?v=akbJIH8FAoo

Shorter one for Clinton has better wiring

They're gonna try and cut Trump off with a buggy / scratchy microphone to make people subconsciously dislike him

>Denies liberal buzzwords
>flop
Pick one

Pence causing massive buttpain for the cucks I see

The DNC and Soros style controllers are already brokering a deal with Bill.

They need investigations into the Clinton Foundation to go away.
They need the pay-to-play interest to go away.
They need documentaries like Clinton Cash and Hillary's America to go away.
They need to hit the reset button.

How? They need a scapegoat.

They will set Hillary on fire - lick their wounds for 4 years and gather their strength. The establishment is done with her. They know she's a toothless tiger and that the people hate her. We are watching the last dying gasps of the media machines wind down their contracts of blind support. Even CNN will flip before November 7th while they prep the masses for a new narrative leading up to 2020.

If i was Hillary I would be the one worried abouy committing suicide via 2 gunshots to the back.

KEK has shown this to me.

Praise.

Why would you allow yourself to be bullied by a girl?! Do you not realize that she'll never, ever be able to respect you if you allow that?

>pic related because you need it

Goddamn, nigger! Get on the fucking ball and do what you please. The voting booth is private for a reason. Vote Trump and tell her so.

>585

SHADILAY

I didn't think this could get any funnier but it just did

made me kek

They do, CTR just has complete control of the politics sub. The Donald has more active users than the politics sub though, despite having 200,000+ subscribers compared to politics 3,000,000+

Fellas, I'm worried.

HRC is a seasoned debater who btfo Obama during debates, and we all know how good he is.

Trump has never been a good speaker.

Or thinker...

Trump knows nothing about policy.

Clinton is an expert.

How can Donald even compete?

When all the accurate polls show Clinton leading so much, I'm reconsidering my support of Donald.

I think he should modify his podium so that it's just a stand with a thin metal rod so you can see his full height, whereas she'll be behind a big box that hides most of her from the audience.

capped
>COUGHING FIT

>PANTS OF SHIT

>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE

>POO RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

>PEE PEE POO POO

>unorthodox style
It's gonna be fuckin' brutal
youtube.com/watch?v=loDEWhsRKH8

Saved.

Shadilay brothers and sisters!
Has everyone bought their snacks and drinks for the upcoming debate?

feed on this

DRUMPF XD

Those tits are so fucking fake and that tattoo is so trashy but I'd do her

>Pingu knows all

What are the chances of Hillary dropping dead live tomorrow? Is there enough meme magic? It's even appeared in this thread.

That show was highly overrated.

That kid looks like some fag on youtube. Fred, or something.

Why is she licking his belly button? That isn't where a benis is.

Did you forget how the media, other Republicans, and even STILL TODAY how people don't publicly profess to supporting this man? Saying you agree with anything he says is basically taboo and has been since he started running for President. Being a supporter, according to the media and normies who probably wont vote anyway, means you are a racist, sexist, xenophobic, fascist just like Trump supposedly is.

I'm voting for Trump because he basically is everything great about this country and I want to have him as my President. Trump as a politician was probably the most disliked, unpopular person going in.

He's going to make America great again, but let's not pretend that Trump came in with some kind of advantage other than "I know his name". People still are trying to bring up the pathetic birther shit that Hillary supporters and her campaign started back in 08.

SHADILAY

I'm gonna have some Mountain Dew and popcorn. I'm so excited

Kill yourself

ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl spilled the beans last week

MSM alley-op plan AFA the debate:

>Hillary peeps (CTR) rig the socials Monday night to say she won, despite whatever
>MSM reports it as a fact

Get your game face on tomorrow.

This is WHAT WE DO!

Agreed. But remember a lot of people are tuning in to see if Trump goes nuclear on her. I'm expecting 85% President Trump and 15% Primary Trump. If he goes full President mode people will say he's gone soft and that he'll go soft on his policies because of that. He needs to stick to his guns for this debate. Be professional, don't get baited, and be clear and in depth about what he wants to do. But be sure to call Hillary on her shit, take a shot at her every now and then, and keep calm.

If he keeps calm and professional but can still maintain his casual humor he'll be golden.

t. rapefugee

You and me both.
Not at the same time though.

My husband says I don't get to be his wife if I don't vote for Drumpf. What do I do?

That eagle is tacky af. Disgusting

I forgot how cringy that scene was.

Soft support, most voters don't know much but the minute they research the things they are going to be voting for they just say 'Fuck it, not like anyone is going on vote for that orange racist so I'd rather not dirty my hands'

2016-09-25 20:00 (GMT-05)

Find out your GMT offset and add to that.

Is this real?

Let him beat you. You deserve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IXd3oidYYmY

Sending Kek my energy for giving me a neat ID this thread.

TRUMP

WILL

WIN

HILLARY WILL LITERALLY SHIT HER PANTS ON LIVE TELEVISION TOMORROW

Let NY start the landslide!

\o/

Are you stocking up on your stroopwafels and oliebollen, Dutchfag?

i do it for the (you)'s nobody pays attention to me

>BURGER AND FRIES
MERICA

That's kinda the point.

Idk about all that famiglia. One thing everyone should keep in mind tho is even when Hillary's crushed the real forces behind her will still be with us. The war has only begun

Where can I import Top Kek cakes?

Here's a (You) for (You), Alexander.

That's pretty sexist. Wtf? I'm with her now!

They can shill all they want, but 100million+ people will be watching and judging as it goes along. They'll just be preaching to other converted cucks while Trump will be winning people over that watched it live, with no MSM riggery diggery.

> It wasn't supposed to be like this

I'm afraid you're right.

You people do realize these things are moderated by the Clintons' media fuck buddies right? Trump can be beyond prepared and they'll still try to do something to fuck him over. I want to see her get BTFO'd too but the political reality will be the contraey, sadly.

Don't fucking diss Tugboat Maguire

>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/291759-poll-jill-stein-tied-with-harambe-trailing-deez-nutz-in-texas

>They can shill all they want, but 100million+ people will be watching and judging as it goes along. They'll just be preaching to other converted cucks while Trump will be winning people over that watched it live, with no MSM riggery diggery.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: D5zuP8xS) 09/25/16(S

While true, it's important to shove the rigging up their ass. Break the control matrix. Mandatory red pills.

do frogs have benises that far up their torso?

>Clinton only +15 with spics

Hey did anyone make bingo cards for the debate tomorrow yet?

Shadilay

(you)s are my one weakness

More like local Norse themed beer, popcorn and chips

Now to be fair, he managed to power through the primaries just fine, and EVEN SKIPPED A DEBATE, so I think he's gonna do just fine. Even my most liberal friends have accepted that Clinton is going to look like a sick old lady tomorrow compared to him. Showmanship is what he does.

REMINDER:
As it has been discussed numerous times in /tg/ the ballots in many states are already finalized so there is no time to put forth another D candidate and put them on the ballot.

Did this Nigger just cast a fucking spell?

This is my point.

These last 12 months have been us but learning the ways of the meme. Sharpening our meme spears. Building the foundation of the meme war machine.

The true age of memes awaits.

It will be gloriois.

Praise kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=mt5RqyqdZFQ

>talking with parents about politics
>Dad: "The president's just a figure head anyway. Wall street runs legislation"
>Me: "Hillary's the wall street candidate"
>Dad:'No she's not"
>mfw

It's getting harder and harder not to reveal my power level during this election season. Whenever politics comes up I realize how deep I am in this shit and I sound like a crazy person

>5588

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK BRING HUMILIATION TO OUR ENEMIES

so Trump isn' t too scared to debate this time?

surprising...

That coward hid from debates during the primaries, and even dodged the draft as a young white male.... out of pure cowardice...

frogs dont have penises at all

You're not the one who sounds like a crazy person

Always remember that

>>The Lion
>youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
that version is worse than the original. all it changes is that it flashes trump memes and takes out the line, "You're gonna say to me, 'Mister president we can't take it anymore we're winning too much'" (ie the best part of the video).
use the original instead.
youtu.be/55K0wJViZdo

CHECKED

KEK LEADS US TO WAR

TOMORROW IS D-DAY

S H A D I L A Y

Praise Kek

Praise Kek.

NEW

NEW

>Black support going up in the middle of the cycle

Did he explain why she isn't the Wall street candidate?

Prolapsed umbilical.

Hello, my friend. I've been waiting for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=IzmEH1RqpRY

Are you like... a nigger? Why can't your dad know about your power level? I've got all my relatives naming the Jew now.

By Kek above do I know that feel. My father is a wonderful man, but if I hear him call Trump "Drumpf" again or proclaim that he supports Hillary because he wants Bill back in the White House, I'm going to give the back of my head the Hillary Special.

This is true. But I think them knowing she's going to look like she's on her death bed just encourages them more to give him some sort of bullshit technical difficulty. : (

I keep saying getting into politics was a mistake because everybody has an opinion but they rarely know what the hell they're talking about.

This campaign reignited my love for touhou

It is a certainty. Pence is simply objectively more likeable, more intelligent, more calm, a better governor and a better man.

SHE WILL DEFECATE IN DEBATE CONFIRMED

Oh, you

You should buy those now before the price goes up. They will become collector's items.

NC user here.

Voting places use computerized voting here. Is there still a way I can ask for a paper ballot?

No guacabowle?

BAKE THAT FUCKING FRESH SUNDAY EVENING THREAD BREAD, SENPAIS

EVERYONE'S EXCITED FOR THE BIG EVENT TOMORROW

Anything good happen today?

Bitch, that's an OG design from colonial days.

Even reCAPTCHA agrees

>Trump does REAL ESTATE in NEW YORK his entire life
>people are surprised he has ties to kikes

you know how there are some tv shows, books, albums etc that you can experience again and again and always enjoy them? this whole trump campaign is gonna be like that... for the rest of our lives.

lord trump hath blessed us

More like he owes his life to Jews.

what glories lie ahead? Long have I awaited !

You come off as one of those people who think whites shouldn't vote or organize until always-not-yet-here Hitler 2.0 comes back to establish the Fourth Reich and give us all Aryan waifus.