Obama giving away internet

6 Days Until Obama Gives Away The Internet And Cred Forums Dies!

forbes.com/sites/jodywestby/2016/09/24/7-days-before-obama-gives-away-internet-national-security/#67fd8c0e1216

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU
icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pol will never die

I cant wait until the EU deletes Cred Forums.

Serious question, is there anything Congress can do to stop this? Or is it already a done deal?

Press F to pay respects

6 more days to download and save all the lolicon i can get on a separate hard drive.

I don't think so. He's king Google after all.

They can't take down Cred Forums.

>this is real

That goddamned nigger shitskin.

Nothing will give me greater joy than seeing Obamination tortured and killed off and watch in the afterlife as the demons from hell turn him into an onahole and watch as he gets raped by Adramelech himself.

Cred Forums is considered hate speech under UN law. After he does this, it can't be undone. It doesn't matter that Cred Forums is hosted in the us if this passes.

I hope both houses veto/oppose Obama. Seriously its fucking treason and Obama needs to be impeached so he cannot do any more shit for the rest of his term.

What music will play when it happens?

youtube.com/watch?v=uirF6FDKxSU

We're almost there.

I love jews and I am a proud supporter of israel. All cultures are awesome and I love gays and accept same sex mariage. Feminists are awesome and I wish I could vote HIllary. I am 100% jew lover I wish I was one but I am a white oppressor.. I am so sorry

Aight cleaned myself

Ted Cruz has been trying for awhile to no avail.

Bumping

mfw

Trump actually joined on board with Ted. Been articles about that a few days ago.

So, are we migrating to 2channel after this?

Unless some vigilante stops Obama.

>Cred Forums

F

Nope. No one wants you there

They're running out of time to do anything and he may just override them if they tried anything.

>icann.org/iana-stewardship-questions
So as I understand it this is a stakeholder based California non-profit.

They say that the fact that this is multi-stakeholder based prevents any one nation from censoring the internet but isn't that just wishful thinking?

What is preventing the globalists of multi-nations (probably EU ones) from just deciding that Cred Forums.org is an illegal domain due to it's acceptance of Holocaust denial?

This just seems like a veiled attempt at control.

Seriously, what's our backup? 4+4ch?

If he tries that, he'll risk impeachment which he should've been a long time ago. Overriding them is illegal isn't it?

Th3se threads make me lose faith in you, Cred Forums. I'm starting to see why the rest of the internet sees us as sperging retard fedoracore neckbeard NEETs.

Look up what a DNS is and how it functions. Fucking educate yourselves for once. This is just fucking sad.

So now that the internet is still up. Can I ask you guys how I can stop seeing signs everywhere?
Also will this ban apply to Europe?

Obama really wants to start Civil War much earlier. Not to mention citizens might declare war against UN.