TRUMP FAGS GET IN HERE

What would Trump have to do tomorrow in order for you to change your mind on voting for him?

I honestly have tried to think of something but I can't. He could literally pull his own pants down and take a shit on stage and then roll in it, I'd still vote for him over Hillary.

Someone help me. Extra points if it's somewhat realistic.

>Extra points if it's somewhat realistic.

Then why ask unrealistic things?

Bump in the night.

If he cucked on immigration I would be forced to abandon him (HE DIDN'T)

There is nothing he can do. There's a reason why nearly everyone in power on the fucking planet is afraid of him winning.

So if he cucked on immigration you would switch to Hillary? You realize at this point that anything he says is just to get elected and not real policy, right?

There is nothing that could be done to make me vote for a candidate as flagrantly and demonstrably corrupt, incompetent, and evil as Hillary Clinton without some sort of mind-alteration via drugs, brainwashing, Jedi Mind Trick, or God coming down from Heaven to command me to do so. Or I would have to die in order to not vote for him. There is nothing Trump could do himself because he would have to prove himself worse than Clinton which is an impossible task for anybody on the planet.

Maybe if he said this was all a ruse and he wants to destroy the right race. Otherwise i'm going to have to agree with what the man said himself. He could shoot somebody in the middle of a crowded street and I would still vote for him.

He would have to die, or otherwise not be himself.
And there would have to be another candidate worth voting for.

But there isn't another candidate worth voting for. Even as a write-in.

Speaking of I saw some Bernie cucks pushing a #WriteInBernie hashtag earlier today.

I think it might be effective to make some liberal looking alt accounts and push that agenda a bit more to leech as many easily influenced leftist dumb fucks as possible from Hillary.

*Unzips full body disguise*

No I would just abandon his campaign and disavow him. He would win or not without my approval and many other's.

If he straight up fucked a kid.

somehow become worse than Hillary

What politician does not say anything to get elected? Though I think Trump is sincere.

Even if Trump went back on his promised wall...we would be no worse off than having Shillary in the WH, who we already know will lie about anything and everything.

DONT ANSWER THIS FAGGOT (((JOURNALIST)))

THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO DECIDE HOW TO WORD TOMORROWS ARTICLE TO PERSUADE NON Cred Forums SUPPORTERS NOT TO VOTE FOR GOD EMPEROR

I guess he could sodomize and murder one of my relatives on stage.

Or like he takes off his mask and it's really Soros or a Rothschild or something.

Hahah nice I like that.

TBQH I've heard a lot about the importance of this debate for Trump but I don't see how he loses.

Someone explain?

Literally nothing

My exact thoughts.

Support the satanic planned parenthood organisation who endorsed clinton.

"If it means supporting Planned Parenthood, deal me in.” Hillary Clinton

"incest between adults and younger children can also prove to be a satisfying and enriching experience." -Planned Parenthood.

I live in a deep red state. I'm voting for Johnson because I like his policies and a vote for Trump would be redundant.

implying trump will ever get the google vote
it is over

Even if he is a ringer, the popular adoration for a ringer just goes to concretize the hatred we feel for a treasonous and failed establishment.

Planned Parenthood has recommended homosexuality as a means of population control, i.e., "Universal impact (on population): Percentage increased homosexuality."

Memo dated March 11, 1969, entitled "Examples of Proposed Measures to Reduce U.S. Fertility by Universality or Selectivity of Impact." From Frederick S. Jaffe, Vice President of PP/World Population, to Bernard Berelson.

Planned Parenthood on Incest.

... incest between adults and younger children can also prove to be a satisfying and enriching experience. Incestuous relationships can and do work out well.

Wardell B. Pomeroy of Planned Parenthood. "A New Look at Incest," Forum Magazine, November 1976, pages 84 to 89.

No religious views, no moral standards, are to deflect the child from the overriding purposes of self-discovery, self-assertion, and self-gratification.

Planned Parenthood Sex Education and Mental Health Report, 1979.

Fuck off shill

Guess you didn't check my pic.

Planned Parenthood on Sex-Selection Abortions.

... once the state of the fetal diagnostic art moves from second to first trimester, so abortion falls within the menstrual extraction period. Planned parenthood will increasingly connote planning the sex as well as the spacing of offspring.

Planned Parenthood spokesman, quoted in Lisa Andrusko. "A Fact of Life: What Are "Sex-Selection Abortions?"" National Right to Life News, March 14, 1985, page 3.

Nothing. Hello CTR.

WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT

Haha fag

We will disobey laws requiring notification to parents of minors receiving contraceptive drugs or devices.

Faye Wattleton, Director, Planned Parenthood Federation of America. The Human Right to Family Planning, 1984.

fucking data mine.

This is exactly how I feel

If loosing my life meant that Hillary Clinton would never be president of the USA I would walk into the execution chamber to full fill my side of the bargain gladly whistling a happy tune.

Explain