Is anyone here purple pilled?

Like, are you red pilled about the liberal engenda but have moderate stances on some issues.

The fuck is an engenda?

You're either a White Nationalist, or you're against us

This.
/thread

>You're either a Nationalist, or you're against us
Fixed for you.

Even though white societies are the central point right now this movement is not solely about white people.

1488 brutha

THATS WHERE YOURE WRONG CHACHI

No, it's white nationalist you dirty half breed.

One drop rule cunt, remember that.

Purple pill cuck

>moderate stances
>a.k.a. "I know this is literally suicide, but lets do it anyway."

The term you're looking for is "mentally ill".

Guess I'm against you then, faggots.

This is why you'll lose. I'm a literal millionaire and hardcore conservative. You only see skin tone though so my money's wasted here.

I'm inclined to agree. Whites are marginalized the most by the globalist agenda but nationalism works best when it dominates all societies. I hate American blacks but I don't have anything against blacks in general. I don't have too much against Hispanics either as long as they aren't in my country. I believe both groups are inferior though, asians being the only ones I'd consider an equal to whites generally, and that's up for debate.

Hair gel won't make you taller, sadly.

Does it upset that you that your a nigger?

Or are you an ancestor of the dirty uncivilised Indians?

It means you're sane.

There are christians here that earnestly believe they're "redpilled". I hope that gives you an idea of how utterly meaningless the term is.

And bone structure and genetics and organs and diseases.

You know that niggers can't accept human organs in their body nor our bone marrow in transplants because their bodies instantly reject them right? They are a separate species we can interbreed with and produce angry mongrels.

Actually just talked with mom's friend about this last night I am probly purple polled

Democrat that's voting for trump but pro-abortion

What an anomaly

Why do people insist on defining themselves by some weird group as opposed to their own ideas.

Here's a pill you should try, formulate your own opinions and don't go on the internet to seek validation from NEETs on a Burmese passport comparison website.

Oh fuck you

So you don't all the votes for trump from people upset with hilary/DNC then?

Fucking retard

So you mean to say that you're blue pilled?

There is no purple. Lurk moar and see the truth.

Indians

And no, it doesn't upset me I still manage to be whiter than you lmao

if early humans thought along the lines of "racial purity" they would have never fucked neanderthals and created white people who built the civilizations you are so proud of (you're an american mutt so you really have no ethnic identity)

>paleness = whiteness
typical BRs
whiteness = pink nipples

>engenda

I'm black pilled.
All other pills are blue pills.

Kys scum

Did I say that you fucking moron? Trump is a nationalist, he's simply a stepping stone in the right direction.

You're exactly right Senor 43% white, it's mostly about white people because they're hated globally though.

Yes, mainly in regard to environmental issues. I hate that there's skepticism about stuff such as global warming; the negative effects of shale drilling; the rapid extinction of various species due to human causes, etc.

It's stupid because a lot of conservatives actually care about things like hunting, fishing, etc. and should be willing to take measures to protect those areas. Furthermore, being a 'steward of creation' is an inherently Judeo-Christian quality.

I just think it's unfortunate that this area got mostly co-opted by Liberals. They spout a lot of nonsense too of course, but overall their message about conservation is solid and better than the right-wing attitude of completely removing EPA and other regulations.

yeah uh, that's a myth. Also if interbreeding with neanderthals is the sole cause of whiteness (it isn't) all that proves is that everybody loves white people and the humans just wanted to be whiter.

4 inch heels will tho. imagine trumps heartbreak when he learned that RDJ wasn't going to vote for him.

This. I understand that the environmentalism movement has been hijacked by the left but that still doesn't negate the fact that we must protect it.

Also I want to see better abortion/contraception perks. Basically all these poor people having kids and getting sick with AIDS is a real drain on our country economically. Its not good for anyone.

Lastly I want to have the US stop fighting with everyone so damn much. I think we should install dictators of foreign countries, give them money, and let them do what they please as long as its in our best interests.

I also think that freedom of religion is important, but we can't let religious minorities claim false victimhood in order to blackmail spineless politicians.

everyone should be pro-abortion , the problem with abortion is there are half a dozen ways to prevent pregnancy yet many women still get several abortions. those women should be sterilized , the abortion rates should be a tiny fraction of what they are right now.

Take the iron pill brah

You are starting to look like a fucking manlet.

*Globalist Agenda
And yes, I'm purple pilled. But what I mean is; I'm fully "red pilled" but I can turn myself into a blue pill sometimes so I don't go into a bar and try to have a conversation with a female about "the globalists"

Robert Downsey Junior should be getting ass blasted for blackface rn since he was in that anti-Trump video

Over the top, most Holywood manlets use the classic custom made elevator shoe.

Also, vitamin pills if you don't eat properly. There is no magic pill, life is just a journey down a path with many forks but you can never backtrack, not even wearing manlet shoes.

I consider myself red pilled and tend to lean left.
At first I was surprised but when I really looked into it. It made sense.
Skin color still matters to most of you which is why you're stuck on the right(wrong) side. kek

Is this that reddit attempt at subverting and "normalizing" Cred Forums subtlety?