youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
thezog.info/list-summaries/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/14/hacked-colin-powell-email-bohemian-grove-attendees/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=s3ZArH1K8gE
youtube.com/watch?v=9QiV9xn0RbI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YRcjhiK7WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uri6Andyk90
youtube.com/watch?v=IsLZk2OvqtM
youtu.be/mkRqQQWu_mA
rt.com/usa/340124-americans-trust-media-plummets/
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-clinton-meetings/index.html
stuff.co.nz/world/americas/84628666/costa-rica-gets-100-illegal-immigrants-a-day-hoping-to-get-to-us
youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg
youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw
forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=BVOCgUgwPqo
youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cred Forums will defend this, realize they can't, and give up after 20 posts and let it archive

That's it. I'm with her now because she isn't a Jewish plant. That's for correcting the record, you fucking google ass Skype.

Sage goes in all fields, because we already know Trump is in bed with the kikes.

He's no Adolf, but the closest we'll get right now. Gas those fuckwads later

Cred Forums will gladly guzzle on Jewish cock as long as it means they're not the same as "NORMIES"

>censoring yourself
Do they inject significantly higher levels of autism in their vaccines up in Canada?

More like they'll give up after 7

Cred Forums BTFO as shown by silence and tears

oh look another CTR thread

He is a Zionist, I hate Globalists.
Zionists are Nationalists.
Globalists are anti-Nationalists.

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

nice try shill

Also a pedo

Why doesn't he TALK like somebody who doesn't want them? Hrm? Whoops!
>believing everything you read
Too bad we already heard what he's said on this. And none of it is good. You'll be begging for Hillary in about 6 months. Perhaps even for your very life

>nice try shill
Cred Forums's cognitive dissonance is glorious

Cred Forums has been compromised. We propped up a false prophet.

>2 months ago

Ooooooooo

I don't hate Jews.

yes i personally planted him

you did not put sage in the name field you cuck

He's just a victory against poisonous liberal ideals.

this

I can't wait for all you muzzie faggots to get banned from anglo countries. 49% of aussies want you out too.

The same people that own Trump also own Clinton.
They own the whole game.

fuck CTR is trying really hard

this is a trump board sweetie :^)
go to cripplechan and waste your efforts there

Actually more
Take into the account that an entire age demographic didn't really vote in that poll, and it's like 75% of us want them banned

What wrong with Trump getting Israel help in building a wall?

Isreal is really good at it. They literally have racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank with border walls wrapping around them.

Hillary will support them anyway so we might as well get a wall.

NO ONE IS ADVOCATING FOR HILLARY CLINTON

EVERY SINGLE TIME TRUMP GETS QUESTION YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO BRINGS UP HILLARY

IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP I DO NOT CARE AND NOR DO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO EXPOSE HIM AS A JEWISH PUPPET

GO AHEAD VOTE FOR TRUMP
MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

wtf i love jews now

>implying he isn't a willing servant of jews and won't have a kike controlled government like he let the jews take over his bloodline
HAHAHAHA Seriously Trump is probably going to go full neocon when he takes office

Hillary is the only option now

Crash this plane with no survivors and let Europe be saved

>don't vote for trump

who else should someone vote for then?
if they don't vote for trump Hillary will get in because all the other votes are spread thinly over smaller candidates

we all know the electoral college is bought out anyway

>NO ONE IS ADVOCATING FOR HILLARY CLINTON
I want a wall

Israel should help design and build it for us. We can stop giving isreal billions in taxes if they refuse

Why cant we be like Isreal

O Y G E V A L T D O N T V O T E F O R T R U M P.
Y
G
E
V
A
L
T

>I need Israel to design a wall for me

Pretty sure we can figure out how to build a wall on our own you kike shill

Trump tards are traitors

I'm going to make this as clear as possible. I post under this name all the time so if you or anyone else wants to know where I stand this is it.

IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP PLEASE VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP

Voting doesn't matter. I couldn't care less who you vote for. They're all owned by the same people.

The election is theatre. Whoever was going to win was always going to win.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

Look they are gonna pay for it.

Trump really needs to go on stage and say that he gets all his inspiration on walls from Israel.

He also needs to build white settlements in Mexico like how Israel builds Jewish only ones in the west bank

This graph isn't evne accurate

Trump took 100 million from that Jewish guy just a few months ago, I can't remember his name now

None of it really doesn't matter.
Most of the real "money" is backdoors.
They're a tribe and operate like one behind the public eye.

none of it really matters*

Trump wouldn't say that becuase his Jewish tribe won't let him

>Trump campaigns in Hebrew
>Trump isn't a willing Jewish puppet
Good Goy

He also needs to accuse Hillary Clinton of anti semitism

>quads
oh god no

>
>What wrong with Trump getting Israel help in building a wall?
>
>Isreal is really good at it. They literally have racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank with border walls wrapping around them.
>
>Hillary will support them anyway so we might as well get a wall.

Nice try JIDL shill.

SAVED

>why the fuck do you even use pol at this point if you've accepted le defeatist meme.

Seriously I want to know, shit posting in such a reality isn't enough to keep you from offing yourself the moment your woke.

He is an honest guy, why wouldn't he openly support isreal? He should go on stage and say we are gonna bulldoze every village on the Mexico border and build settlements just like how our greatest ally Isreal does it

>mfw CTR tries a dank new tactic

tell you manager that Hillary is going to loose

Man pol is chock full of the Jew.
Almost every single thread is divide and conquer propaganda.
The Jew exposure and pro Christian ones are few and far between.
It's hard to tell anymore how many posting are even real normal human beings.

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

If Bernie can do it so can Trump

It's not defeatism.
Buying into a puppet candidate because you think it's your only option is defeatism.
Trump is a fraud.
I refuse to put my faith into a man I know is a fraud.
I have better things to do with my time and energy.

WARNING!! Cred Forums'S SERVERS HAVE BEEN OVERTAKEN BY SHILLS (OR WORSE, GOVERNMENT ENTITIES) DURING THE "DOWNTIME" A FEW HOURS AGO. WE ARE BEING RAIDED THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Golly gee I guess we better not vote then!

I don't care.
Vote whoever you want for.
If you want to vote for Donald Trump you should vote for Donald Trump.
But you should know who you're voting for.

>Everyone that points out Trump is a right wing neocon-lite Jewish pawn is CTR

>Man pol is chock full of the Jew.
>Almost every single thread is divide and conquer propaganda.
>The Jew exposure and pro Christian ones are few and far between.
>It's hard to tell anymore how many posting are even real normal human beings.

We need to expose JIDL shills and make thread about it before they take over like CTR

this.
Cred Forums Is no different than Reddit now.
The cognitive dissonance is unreal.

>Leaked emails showed that all of the members that go to Bohemian Grove hate Trump
>Trump is owned by the same people that own Hillary

I forgot about this.
Jesus Christ and people just clap along whenever Sanders shuts them down.
FOOLS

Bohemian grove.
They know that people that really care about politics and study conspiracy theory know all about bohemian grove.
They control both sides of the narrative.

>Posts decades old crime statistics and considers 19th century studies on genetics valid
>Complains about an article from two months ago

Trump even said himself that there is no one more pro-israel than him. Cred Forums's cognitive dissonance is real.

Prove it
>protip: you cant

That's only a handful of people compared to all of the voters. Planting information to influence a tiny minority of people is a waste of time.

Nothing is worse than a faggot who bitterly tells people supporting a candidate they're being played and then continues to propose nothing of value.

You either try to invoke change through the game or be prepared to flip the gameboard. If YOU aren't flipping the gameboard then you can't say shit to the people who are playing the game, because they're at least trying to change things.

Understand, your criticisms are absolutely meaningless unless you yourself are going against the system.

We here on Cred Forums, being mostly "normal" citizens are seeking to change the system through democratic means because we ARE NOT prepared to go down the potentially dark and bloody path of revolution.

You, most likely, aren't either, so shut the fuck up you useless double nigger.

I'm actually starting to wonder if that's what happened.

It's been non-stop JIDF all day

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/14/hacked-colin-powell-email-bohemian-grove-attendees/amp/

>because we ARE NOT prepared to go down the potentially dark and bloody path of revolution.

and that's why your system will fail and that's why it's been failing for the past 60 years in America

Are you kidding me?
Look how big Alex Jones audience is.

You think voting is valuable?
If voting were that valuable the Jews wouldn't let us do it.
I AM FLIPPING THE GAMEBOARD
I talk about Jewish supremacy more than anything else in my life including in real life.
Voting is nothing.
It's just like talking about a sports game for a year and then one day getting in line and saying you like the elephant more than the donkey
I am actually showing people who runs the game and owns all of the sports teams.

Jews have always been our greatest allies

prove to me jews are a problem. all youve posted is blind hatred against a pretty intelligent people. were we talking about mudslimes or dindus it would be different but there doesn't seem to be any legitimate reason to hold resentment for jews

>
>Jews have always been our greatest allies
ANOTHER JIDF SHILL DETECTED. THEY ARE TAKING OVER Cred Forums ALERT ALERT ALERT

fucking kikes, shillary's daughter is married to a jew too

op BTFO
jidf shills BTFO
ctr shills BTFO

this has always been a jew tactic: start calling the true non-jew puppet (trump) a jew puppet so people might not vote for him.

we're too smart for you, shills

That's like saying a leech that will also give you lymes disease is your greatest ally. No thanks.

I don't hate anyone. I don't hate the Jews. I hate their lies and deception. I hate the way they treat the palestinians. I hate the way the run the banks and bring upon war. I hate the way they prop of characters like hillary clinton and donald trump when in reality it's greedy old Jew men that they're voting for. I hate the national debt. I hate all of the colonialism. I hate the african slave trade. I hate usury.
I hate feminism. I hate BLM. I hate all of the divide and conquer tactics. I hate the lies more than anything else.
I wouldn't mind if Jews rules over me if they were at least honest.
This is all thanks to international Jewry.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3ZArH1K8gE

4/4 of his dating aged children are either dating a jew or married a jew or are a jew

pure coincidence

THEN GET OFF Cred Forums AND DO SOMETHING THEN

Please user, point out any shred of evidence you have global coup armies ready to sieze control of western nations.

You don't, you don't have the means to do any of that. That's why you're here, among thousands of other faggots hoping for their lives that they can stop things before they get worse.

Most of us are everyday faggots, and things have not yet reached the point in the western world where anyone who can see the impending doom can convince anyone otherwise. The right wing pendulum is increasing, but if you expect to be able to pull a ubernationalist 4th riech out of your ass to remove the corruption of power at this point in time you are delusional.

Things will have to get worst before you can even dream of that, and the memetic memory of WWII and global marxist thought is immense hurdle to overcome before that would be possible.

>I talk about jewish supremacy

About as effective as black people preaching about white supremacy, it doesn't work unless other whites side with them.

You're not going to have empathetic jews decide to fuck over other jews so whitey can have a chance.

maybe people dont actually have problems with jews faggot

Every president needs the blessing of the zionists to be allowed into office.

He may as well forget about running if he wasnt prepared for that.

Zionists aren't enemies he can take on right now anyway. Just look at how hard it is to win _already_ with the MSM pulling punches.

Do you really think normies would vote for him if he had the zionists approving that he is literally hitler? At the moment they've said that he isn't and that it is offensive to equate him with hitler. i.e. this is one protection they are giving him in exchange for his loyalty

The video Jones made about the Bohemian Grove attendees trying to stop Trump only got 45,000 views.
Is that not a handful of people compared to half the country?

He let his bloodline be hijacked by jews but I'm sure he does not have massive Jewish influence

just proving my point. nice job

thanks for correcty the reccy

>d-don't go for Trump who supports Israel GO FOR HILLARY WHO SUPPORTS THEM!
i'll pass

>let

the fucking rothschild offspring are dating blacks. im sorry but father's can't literally physically legally force their daughter not to date this person or that person.

where's this video?

>About as effective as black people preaching about white supremacy, it doesn't work unless other whites side with them.

Wrong because whites don't rule over blacks.
Jews rule over us all using money, media, military, and politics.
And plenty of Jews stand up to world Jewry.
youtube.com/watch?v=9QiV9xn0RbI

Alex Jones is in Donald Trump's campaign's blood.
It only takes one conspiracy theorist to influence the way 100 Trump supporters feel.
Alex Jones and the other "alt right" pundits all belong to the same people that own Trump.
I don't think "half the country" supports Donald Trump though more than half of the voters will be voting for Trump but that doesn't mean that everyone in the country votes anyways.

Hitler made deals with Zionists

>muh juus

>
>maybe people dont actually have problems with jews faggot

JIDF/CTR DETECTED.

QUADS OF TRUTH

who should we vote for chaim?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YRcjhiK7WQ
90% of Trumps supporters probably aren't going to hear about the leaked email, and even if they do, they probably won't believe what it means.

IT ISNT KEK THAT GRANTED THIS POST QUADS... IT WAS MOLOCH. he seeks to subvert our will. quintessentially jewish

What's your point?

Well, you faggots propped up a false prophet, not me. I was always voting for me, Anonymous, on the ballet. I think Cred Forums should be president, a sort of hive mind of nat doc quasi libertarian types that want to see the world burn. Policy will be decided by trolling and based on lull, and no one actually rules because government is a necessary evil anyways.
I am sorry you are all faggots.

There is literally nothing wrong with jewish nationalism. So long as all the jews fuck off from white countries I couldn't give two shits where they go.

The Pauls are the only trustworthy leaders

Why are all the jews slandering him in the media?

Not many will hear about the leaked email, and even if they do, they probably won't believe what it means.
So there is no point in trying to plant false information so a small minority can read about it. Even if some Trump supporter shares a article on Facebook about it, most people are going to think he's crazy, and he won't influence them.

>There is literally nothing wrong with jewish nationalism.
Yes there is because they get the Goyim to fight their nations wars

Of course this was a second option. Met Rand once in San Fran-sicko. He was a good guy with good answers to questions. He skirted the Israel question though, so I never actually pushed for him. ZOG needs to be eradicated before we have an actual president. Period.

>Well, you faggots propped up a false prophet, not me.
You are absolutely 100% right and I am ashamed of myself for giving in. I was in a time of deep desperation like many people looking towards a Jewish puppet for answers.
I'm doing everything I can now to spread the truth.

You're whole point was that bohemian grove people are saying they're against Trump and I'm saying that's a bunch of bullshit. I don't see how this is an argument. I'm saying to the people that bohemian grove matters to (which is most likely a Trump supporter) they have taken care of it.
This is basic subversion. They do way bigger shit all the time.
Did you know that RT is controlled by Jews?

Yea, so, should they pay their fucking debts to us? Good luck with that! Crystal Night is necessary.

Rand fist said no foreing aid to israel and actually recomended the Israel Lobby book. But he Played politics with Israel he went to the wailing wall and was disgusted by Netanyahu's speech in congress but he had to do some level of lip service to hope not to end up like his dad in the future

Yup just like every other country. How are jews not paying their debts any different than other countries not paying debts?
>I believe Israeli nationalism isn't a bad thing
>therefor I must believe the western world should fund them
????????

Do any of you shills actually have anything of substance to say? Everybody knows Trump isn't going to gas the kikes. However, he is not in the kikes pockets.

Rand and especially Paul have a lot of great things to say but are ultimately zionist puppets.
Ayn Rand was a Jew.
We can't keep looking to the past policies in America to solve the Jewish question.
We have to be more creative and look to the future.

After the election, and Trump wins, which he will because he is the most Jewish, Cred Forums will return back to promoting traditionalism like it always has, which is best. Trump will hopefully not bankrupt the country through global war spending while babysitting KIKES in Israel.
Remove ZOG! Remove Kabob! Remove Semites from the planet!

especially Ron***

>are ultimately zionist puppets.
The Pauls have never been anyone's puppets, and what does Ayn Rand have to do with anything?

I so wanted to believe that. I still hope its true. Rand was a really cool guy to talk to, and so was his dad.
He really wanted to end the fed and run a Constitutional government.

>ballet

>Wrong because whites don't rule over blacks

We did, and the morale conundrum that involved blacks was an argument between white and white.

If all white people were unanimously opposed then blacks would have never achieved civil liberties through peaceful protest and would have lacked the population to achieve it through force. The decision for the most part, was beyond them; determined by white america time and time again, first by the north and then later during the civil rights era.

In the case of jews, there isn't going to be a situation where jews oppose jews for the sake of the western world, where the outcome is determined solely within their own realm beyond the white mans control.

Now you might say, due to population and military might, that the western world has and can very easily liberate themselves from jewish control. This is a key difference from the plight of the black american, but in turn there is a counter. Where as the black man was unified under his oppression, the white man is not.

The majority of white people would be against what would be perceived antisemitism and willingly choose to blind themselves to blatant jewish supremacy among the elite. For this reason, a forceful liberation is as likely as black man asking for his own liberation in a world where no whites had any issue with slavery or segregation

>everyone that is pro Israel is a jewish plant
This is your argument?
>everyone who is liberal is just corrupt
You realize there are legitimate liberals and pro Israel people out there right?

ballot.

I have a new apple. I have not turned the spell check off yet. good catch

moot point
The enemy of your enemy has better friends than you...

Not every pro Israel person is a plant, but every plant is pro Israel.

>that face
He looks like satan desu

The Pauls are their puppets.
It's called controlled opposition.
Rand has everything to do with it because that's what their ideologies are very much based on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uri6Andyk90
Slavery is based off of Jewish behaviors.
Did white people go along with it? Of course they did. The Jews run their minds.
Slavery is absolutely NOT CHRISTIAN

>In the case of jews, there isn't going to be a situation where jews oppose jews for the sake of the western world, where the outcome is determined solely within their own realm beyond the white mans control.
I totally disagree. I believe in man's potential to wake up to corruption world wide. I will be a part of what makes this happen.

Your attitude is that of a slave happy with his chains.
That will NEVER be my nature.

>The Pauls
>called controlled opposition.
This meme needs to end

Exactly. And i'm 90% certain that Trump isn't a plant because of everything they are doing to try to stop him.

It is.
I'm not saying they were always aware of it but it's the truth.
It allows many voters to feel like the elections still matter and are legitimate.
It doesn't matter which politician we buy into.
What matters is that we buy into any of them.

Jews control the media.
If they wanted to "stop him" they just wouldn't give him any air time.
There's no such thing as bad publicity.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

still better than hillary

SOROS is Hillary and hes anti-israel

Trump is probably backed by the kochs

You are actually just delusional. I don't like to call people conspiracy theorists because a lot of times they are right but you are a conspiracy theorist. Take your medication. You wouldn't be happy even if a random unheard of guy started a coup and became dictator. You'd still call him a jewish plant. You are too far gone.

It's not just theory it's the truth.

DEAL WITH IT

wtf i hate trump and all jews now!!!!!

now when i see jewish name i say, "that man bad !!!!!!!"

did my IQ just jump up 50 points?????????

Seems unlikely.
>oh vey the people aren't voting for the reality tv star
>I know lets call him a racist and smear him every five minutes.
>Lets call him hitler too making people question the evilness of Hitler.
"However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it."

It's the lesser of two evils here.

>Jewish puppet that is a feminist nigger lover

>Jewish puppet that might represent us on social issues.

Let's get an actual white nationalist in '20.

Its you again heaven , finaly we meet again

They're presenting him as an underdog. "anti establishment" like Bernie Sanders.
Meanwhile Jews control Donald Trump and all of his kids except for Barron are either married to or dating Jews.
They don't call them The Tribe for nothing!

Ah a common jewish argument tactic. Ignore my point and move goalposts. I never said that you were a conspiracy theorist for thinking that jews control the world, I said you were a conspiracy theorist because you said every single politician there is and was is a jewish plant.

>It's another "CTR desperately tries to get Cred Forums to drop their support for Trump because they know she's about to get BTFO" thread

He's not taking their sheckles

youtube.com/watch?v=IsLZk2OvqtM

except jews don't control trump. get over it. you lost the argument.

i understand: you're trying to convince people trump is a zionist lapdog (despite all evidence to the contrary) to get us to not vote for him. won't work here. sorry.

I'm saying regardless if people like Ron Paul or Rand Paul are taking money or directly working with Jews they are still being used as controlled opposition.
You're missing my point.
You can't win by playing their games.

>all evidence to the contrary.
>pic related

Just read these lists and watch these videos. You're in denial.

Because Jew-haters like Trump as well.

But Trump himself is very pro-Israel.

Never once have they presented him as a underdog. Are you the same person who said the polls were fake?
he is not playing the underdog. He is the underdog. He is the only none jewish plant in years. Are you also suggesting they wanted Bernie to beat Hillary?
Top kek.
Get out of here kike. You were just claiming that voting doesn't matter either, so why would they try to make it look like the public hates the person about to become president? wouldn't that just make the public more angry?
You are giving the jews way too much credit.

It's about being on the money tit. You can be jewish and not be a zionist/globalist...

stop sliding my thread mother fucker

I am not giving the Jews too much credit.

THE OWN THIS COUNTRY
THEY OWN THE MEDIA
THEY OWN THE BANKS
THEY OWN THE GOVERNMENT
THEY OWN THE MILITARY
THEY OWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE

You just want to keep believing in a puppet because either you're Jewish or you've just sunk way too much of your faith into him. I can understand that but it's still wrong

You don't even know what you're saying.
Being a zionist is PRO IZRAEL
"globalist" is a kosher term given to you by jewish owned Alex Jones
You're just lazy and afraid

oh no duh j00s
keep sliding CTR
GET THE FUCK OUT

>27 posts by this kike

I'm a Christian.

Odd, a lot of spics and niggers have been spamming the "trump is jewish" bullshit on cripplechan as well. Afraid of the deportation force?

For you

love you too man

Right on

I never said anything about the Paul family. Again, changing the subject as well. What exactly would make you happy politically speaking? A man who said we will kill all jews effective immediately? Oh but he would still be a politician so that means by your definition he would be a plant. You are delusional mate. How much super male vitality are you taking?
We aren't playing their games. Jews are not god. They are playing the game like us they just happen to be using a few cheat codes.
This does not mean you lose for simply playing the game. They can lose and if they do you can expect an assassination.

Netanyahu looks like a demon for God's sake

Lol that was trumps major campaign thing that he was not bought off by the elites , and it worked because all the republicans got a buttload of cash from donors , and trump had no or little donors

But jews own the media so why to they slander him?

>A man who said we will kill all jews effective immediately?

NO WAY I am absolutely against unnecessary murder.
I think Jews should repent.
I'm against any politician who makes it that far on their media systems because they wouldn't let that happen.
We don't need more politicians
We need an uprising

Whoever is at the top of the power pyramid, whether Elders of Zion or some other person or group, if Trump wasn't part of the script, he never would have been allowed to run.

This should be obvious to any "thinking person" (.000001% of the population).

no you are giving the jews too much credit. I never denied they owned us but that does not mean Trump is owned by them. The only reason they own us is because we let them. For some odd reason, it may be because you like to feel special, or maybe you are schizophrenic, you can't accept that people are catching on to the jewish lies.

>worshipping a jew

>I'm a "thinking person" because I think Trump would expose the corruption in an effort to simply get elected to be corrupt

youtu.be/mkRqQQWu_mA

Yes, Leonard cohen was a Jew.

Jesus stood up to the Jews and they had him murdered.

He's part of the script; and the script likely calls for exposing some corruption - a limited hangout of sorts - where some no-long-useful idiots who thought they had some power are going to get thrown under the bus and run over.

"Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it's pure and beautiful, and also because it's bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature's beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans."

-Bobby Fischer

Bobby Fischer was a hero for all mankind

Jewishness isn't a religion. It is in their blood. Again you are changing the goalposts. Would you then be in favor of a politician saying he will forcefully deport all jews?
>I'm against any politician who makes it that far
So basically you are just a hipster who doesn't like any politician that gets too popular. Eventually its going to come down to a few select politicians no matter what you do.
>we need an uprising
What the fuck does this even mean.
Fuck off shill. Stop changing goalposts or I will stop helping you slide.

Slavery is as old as prostitution. The South would have accepted it regardless of Jewish influence or not.

Whether it isn't christian or not, economic opportunity is always pinning against religious authority, hence why it's a sin to begin with. That is to say, no, the south wasn't le happy merchanted into accepting slavery simply because jews capitalized on the slave trade.

Regardless, that has little to do with the point was making, which had to do with tiers of supremacy.

>My attitude is of a slave happy with his chains

No, I'm merely showing logical doubt in the existence of empathetic jews seeing the damage done to the western world and trying to deprive other jews of their power so that whites can stand as equals in their own society.

This goes back to my original point, simply pointing out jewish supremacy does little unless you can actually garner a movement that can rise into the spotlight with at the very least a neutral view from the public.

The goal would of course have to be getting the west to awaken to their oppressors. Then comes the removal of power, an inherently different concept from pointing out that they're oppressors and holding their breath until they decide to do the task for you, like the left believes.

This task would be immense and require a large group effort, not to mention face powerful resistance.

In short, supporting a democratic process to invoke change is more realistic goal for the time being, rather than pretending that you alone screaming about jews can change anything.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, but don't act like a faggot towards people supporting a candidate, which you're doing with your (((trump))) business.

yep, if you criticise this fat old businessman on here your posts will go mostly ignored, aside from a few kys type posts. sad really

WOW I'm a #hilldog now

Cool it with all the unnecessary name calling and vitriol or I won't reply to you anymore.

>Jewishness isn't a religion. It is in their blood.
It's both.

>Would you then be in favor of a politician saying he will forcefully deport all jews?
I don't know. It depends on all of the circumstances. I don't claim to have any great policies except for exposing the truth.
I may some day but that might need be left up to others wiser than myself.
>What the fuck does this even mean.
We need to boycott all of it.
We need to boycott their money.
Their military.
Their media.
Their politicians.
All of it.
People need to learn the truth.
We need to come together.
Possibly build temporary governments within our own.
There's tons of options.
But right now the main focus is educating as many people as possible.
These politicians get in the way of people knowing how the world truly works.

>Jesus stood up to the Jews and they had him murdered.
Good goy, he died for you sins now donate to the church and never stand up for yourself.

nice thread

>Good goy, he died for you sins now donate to the church and never stand up for yourself.

I'm not suggesting anything like that.
I'm well aware that all of the churches have been corrupted by the Jews.

one second I'm having too many conversations at once and conducting business in another window

Now listen here faggot. Yes, there might be some cognitive dissonance, but he did nothing wrong with his meeting with Netanyahu. He needs the SEELE shekels and the Evangelion vote. I wish he had made it clear that the holy land can also be for Christians, who are treated poorly by Jews right now. But if he started going against Israel and did shit like accuse them of supporting ISIS and started backing Iran, he would ward off voters/money. Once he's president, he's going to make great deals, and I can only hope pick the side that leads to a more stable M.E.

He loves Israel because they know how to build walls

>Only 6% of Americans trust the media – survey

rt.com/usa/340124-americans-trust-media-plummets/

Trump is bad guys the media says , They played you like a godamn fiddle

>the Jews in the media want you to think they're abandoning Trump so that the average American is more likely to vote for the GOP
>you LITERALLY believe them

Good goy.

You have nothing to offer. You are a hipster that doesn't like any politician once he is popular because you think that must mean he is a jewish plant. You think that everything is being scripted by the jews even when obongo made a deal allowing iran to make nukes. You think that you are "spreading the truth" when you are blatantly lying about Trump being a plant. You think that we can boycott currency. You think that all non mainstream media is jewish owned and yet you think we can boycott jewish owned media. You think that we can boycott politicians instead of just replacing them. You think that an uprising can happen peacefully. You think that having an anti globalist nationalist become one of the most talked about people in our nation isn't educating as many people as possible.
In short you are retarded and full of backwards logic.

I want a wall. I want e-verify and self deporting leeches. The skype controlled media is losing its grip. One fight at a time. I am more pro wall than I am anti Israel. Once the wall is up we'll re assess.

The religion itself is created by jews to control you. By following it you are a jewish cuck.

This isn't a chatroom, it's Cred Forums, you have until 300 posts in to worry about response time.

Both puppets will dance because the Epstein connection to both candidates will leak out. Paedophilia is how they maintain control. It's basically the same as how Mccarthy wanted fags out of the government because they could be blackmailed. Dershowitz, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Trump were all riding on Epstiens orgy plane

I supported Donald Trump for 4 months.
I spent all of my free time consuming his propaganda and talking to others about it
It wasn't until I stood 10 feet away from him in atlanta that I knew he was a fraud
then I learned more and more about jewish control

"However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it."
If were a big thing and the media was attempting to push him through reverse psychology why did they never mention this part. Every time he said that he wasn't getting paid by donors the media was completely silent.
Why can't you accept that we memed him into presidency and that kek is giving us or will.

Trump isn't a plant, he is a human being

We know, we know.

Give the mass influx of newfriends some time to come to this realization as well.

This is the worst script writing i've ever seen. You magically could tell from his Aura?
At least the old I used to be blank but now i'm blank posts had reasoning.

>we

keep up the good work, these retards still haven't offered you any legit counter...all personal attacks

I could tell by his eyes and by the way he manipulated the crowd like it was a rock and roll concert.
It was all right there in front of me.

Thanks.
I do appreciate it.

>this proves he's a jew
Get your shilling threads straight

^babbies first election

You have to be retarded not to see that Trump is not a Jew puppet,him and HIllary it doesn't matter who you vote for. It's actually better if you don't vote because a low turnout rate would show that people no longer believe the entire puppet show.

If Trump is a jewish plant the jews fucking suck at making plants

>I could tell by his eyes

>by the way he manipulated the crowd like it was a rock and roll concert.
>As if I you couldn't see this from home in a live stream.

nah, this dudes just a retard

Of course though they will find more ways to subvert even that.
People need to become educated and organized in the meantime.
We have to learn to work together and learn how to win minds and shed light.

There is no evidence he is a jewish puppet. The burden of proof is on you. Being pro israel doesn't automatically make you a kike shill.

Notice the people who believe this garbage are tripfags.

>the average american believes in the jewish conspiracy

>As if I you couldn't see this from home in a live stream.

I couldn't.
I was too busy buying into the propaganda like everyone else.
I spent most of the rally staring at the crowd's faces.
I was in the very front.
People were just randomly shouting things they'd heard on tv and from alex jones every few seconds.
It was bizarre, sickening, and sad.
I was the only one I could see who just stayed calm and listened.

Yes goy don't vote
God damn this is some good shit. Keep going.

Just to be clear I never suggested to anyone they shouldn't vote.

as I stated earlier if you want to vote for Donald Trump then I think you should vote for Donald Trump.
I'm only offering information.

I'd still vote for him but i'll never shill for him again. I know most kike haters support Israel and it was for the Christians but it sure sucks to be played like a fool. Fuck democracy.

Do you have counter to my claims or jus t"Yes goy don't vote"...fucking retard

>alex jones is that popular

>I was in the front
>I was looking at everyone else faces.
How if everyone is behind you? Also al this proves is that you are a bitch and think you can understand people by their Auras.
>People were just randomly shouting things they'd heard on tv
Maybe just maybe they were shouting things you heard on tv because they were shouting them.

I hear you. I don't feel at home here anymore

Do you have any claims?

ONLY THE JEWS KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT JESUS.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

I'm just curious, are you a schizophrenic? I had a friend who was a schizo and you type just like him.

Cred Forums was never a christian board you stormnigger

I had my back to Trump most of the "performance"
No they were all the same Trump catchphrases everyone passes around.
"Bernie Sanders is a communist!" was a really common one

Don't worry. People that want the truth are still here.
It's just that the loudest voices have all become kosher. It is difficult

It'll calm down after the elections and campaign staff fuck off.

He can't even thank white Americans by name but he thinks some colonized piece of desert should be a 'Jewish state'. Obviously vote for him but he's just another controlled pandering coward.

>Cred Forums was a christian board
> I just want an uprising.
>Ron Pual is jewish plant
You can't even pretend to be an oldfag right.

Bernie sanders is a communist.
Socialism isn't a real thing.
Seizing the means of production is literally just commie bullshit but they call it socialism so that it lightens it doesn't seem as bad.

>He can't even thank white Americans by name
What?

wtf i hate trump now

Then fuck off. This is Cred Forums, this has always been Cred Forums. More people are just browsing Cred Forums because its election year.

He wants Trump to go on stage and lose, essentially.

GTFO CTR

>f were a big thing and the media was attempting to push him through reverse psychology why did they never mention this part

Because the media had 2 parts to play shilling for donald as he raced against the republicans , and shilling against donald with hillary

See the love hate relationship with certain news anchors

youtube.com/watch?v=FJqLAleEnKw

14 minutes in he uses his best campaign trick

Is this the best tactic Hillary's viral campaign manager could come up with?

I'm somewhat honored they deemed Cred Forums an important enough target to attack, and not only to attack, but to pose as racists for too

Unfortunately for them, they still haven't learned tripfags aren't welcome

they do though. You just don't connect it.
Trump is a billionaire. Why would he ruin his fortune and fame for political incorrectness? Hes a textbook shabbos goy. He really hasn't said anything that someone who really loves this country should say, for example; rothschild central banking needs to go.
We should be the best damn country on this planet. Not some globalists prostitute with military experience sold to the highest bidder

That's just any public speaker ever you retard. Persuasion is an art form.

Scott Adams is owned too.

Because that's how you lose an election, you retard. He already gets slammed for touting out so called conspiracy theories.

Sorry I took so long to read this. Not sure if you're still around.
I don't really have anything to say to this.
I appreciate all of your opinions and insights and it'll give me something to think about.
I'm not going to stop though.
Have a nice night.

Trump wrote "Art of the Deal" a long time before Scott Adams was gushing over his Persuasion skills. Adolf Hitler was also a great persuader. My point is any good public speaker is going to work the crowd.

I've given you plenty of evidence.

Have some more though.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-mZsgY9Yu4

There's a difference between being a true leader and waking people up than being a salesman.
Donald Trump is a salesman.
He's an entertainer.
He come from fame and fortune.

Hitler was a veteran art school reject.

Nobody naming the Jew ever supports Clinton.
It's always you Trump supporters who bring her up.

No such thing as bad publicity.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/netanyahu-trump-clinton-meetings/index.html

>Trump, Clinton each meet Israeli PM Netanyahu
>separately and in private

Whoever, wins, the Jews win. This battle was over before it even begun, just like very election.

rt's run by jews too btw

THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING US OH WISE ONE EVERYONE VOTE FOR HILLARY NOW.

No such thing as bad publicity is a term made to describe selling a book or getting ratings. At a certain point, when everyone already knows your name and that you're running for president, bad publicity is bad. You just spout vague shit that ultimately doesn't mean anything.

Hitler was a Jewish plant. For all we know, Trump is one as well.

Nope. Right now the options are "Vote for a Jewish Puppet" or "Vote for another Jewish Puppet".

Nice going, America.

He's the PM of a nuclear country. Presidents meet with these people, it's their JOB. How would it look if only Clinton showed up?

Cred Forums btfo with just 1 video

>No such thing as bad publicity.
Trying to use that AGAINST Trump?
>Plenty of evidence
But no investigation that is under HEAVY inquiry while FBI user said there is enough info on the Clinton Foundation to start WWIII...

HOLY SHIT CTR DETECTED! DIE CTR!

Well, we can't all be the haven that is Costa Rica
stuff.co.nz/world/americas/84628666/costa-rica-gets-100-illegal-immigrants-a-day-hoping-to-get-to-us

Really?
So is the media actually hurting Trump?
I'm pretty sure every time the media attacks Trump it just makes his supporters even more fervent

They've been talking about prosecuting Clinton for months now and nothing has happened.
It's all a show.
It's all theatre.
Why wouldn't they do it when they can do it?
They only want power.

Look, if you had anything on Trump (and you aren't CTR, who knows really), you should have been doing this long ago. The entire summer has been Clinton exposure after Clinton exposure. The parties are shifting and Jill Stein (while being the best candidate by far for America's future and global relations) is obviously not polling well.

Prepare for your debate instead of shitposting on pol, hilldawg.

Oh wow, it makes his supporters more fervent. That really helps expand his demographic. Yeah, it also makes Clinton's support more fervent by making Trump out to be Hitler 2.0.

The media is helping themselves. Its controlled by Jews, not the same Jew. They want a story.

Now put that in comparison to Hillary's campaign funding.

This is why you can never win with you people - You just throw out little facts that you tie to what might be a plot, with no logical explanation or coherent train of thought as to why or how it would be done or ties together. If the Jews wanted Trump so bad, why would they Jew vote be going to Clinton by a large margin? Why would she be getting so much more favorable press? Why would she be getting so much more funding? Why would Schlomo Goldsteinberg have 50 blog posts about why Hitler scares him? Why would the jews even require such a convoluted scheme when they could just snap their fingers and put their first choice in?

Your only answer is to spout more vague shit.

I'm not worried at all about hurting Trump.
I don't care about Trump or any of the candidates.
I care about fighting Jewish domination in the world.
I care about THEIR racism.
I care about THEIR usury.
I care about all of the crimes that they do and then project them onto the rest of the world.
Something has to be done.
People have to wake up.
People are waking up and it won't stop.
You should be afraid that so many people are celebrating a Jewish puppet.
I think it means they have something really fucking violent in store for us.

Hillary has no chance.
She never did and never will.
You know that's true.
The Jewish control in this world is a pyramid.
They are a Tribe. They call themselves The Tribe.
They run it all.
They own the media
They own the banks
They own the fed
They own the government
They own the military

Gee, more vague shit, what a surprise. You really do argue like a schizophrenic.

Look at who his campaign manager is (((Michael Glassner)))

Is there something specific you would like to know?

Just curious do you have an actual argument or do you just ask stupid questions,as if you are in a position to diagnose people who you fail to disprove

None of that refutes his point. Just an long winded version of "SO WHAT FAGGOT. YOU GOT ANY BETTER IDEAS?!"

Refute his point about total kike ownership of both parties and trump or shut your fucking hole.

>Look at who his campaign manager is (((Michael Glassner)))

When you're only argument is "you'd have to be stupid not to realize X", I don't have to go through the rigmarole of logical debate with you. How about you answer the question, schizo?

More evidence that you are in fact, a schizophrenic

I've offered more than that as my argument..look at who's campaigning behind Trump...or I guess you have to be a schizo to notice it.

Even the jews were involved in that much of a worldwide collective plot it's worth marveling at their authoritarian personal responsibility. Who the fuck can pull that off.

hahahaha.

you see... Trump is just another zionist, fag-loving, anti-christian, neo-liberal - reaganite

If you read the Protocols, you would have seen sooner.

READ THE FUCKING PROTOCOLS OF ZION!!!

OY VEY DELETE THIS THREAD

Zionism are Jewish bankster's feifdom, a sacrificial lamb if u will, they want a greater Israel,however if they fail the banker's wont sweat, as they dont even live there.

Globalism is fueled by international Socialism, which is funded and reliant on banks. The same said bankers have controlled the nationalist's post WW2 using the Zionist narrative.

Jews and their banks, are working to create a one world order if they can.

The only countries in the world not in their grip control their own banks and either operate under theocracy, Nationalism, or Socialism that broke from they mold and formed what is known as regional socialists.

The classic
>you do the research on schizoblogzog.com... get educated sheeple
argument

Are Jews known for their ability to recognize mental illness?

I must've really hit a nerve, accurately diagnosing you mental cases.

Who do you think is behind LGBTQ and Pornography? The Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNMFZZOOZLg

youtube.com/watch?v=yc77RzGRdIw

> The media is willing to sink their credibility to stop a plant from gaining power.
Sure

again ,calling people schizo is just cheap ad hominem ,either you address the topic of you are I am finished wasting time chatting with you.

>The only countries in the world not in their grip control their own banks and either operate under theocracy, Nationalism, or Socialism that broke from they mold and formed what is known as regional socialists.

Iran (Trump severely opposes Iran, what a surprise!)

North Korea (They're National Communists, but OK)

China (Partly)

Russia (Putin got rid of a lot of Jewish oligarchs but he didn't remove those in favour of him, he's still their puppet although he tries to be on the same level rather than below)

And some other Ex-soviet countries, who're still in the Russia sphere and therefor kind of controlled by them

"Hmm,,,strange way to be running their plant...
The analysis found that of the $95 million given so far by Jewish donors to presidential candidates, 95% has gone to Hillary Clinton. In fact, at this point of the race Clinton has already gotten more campaign dollars from Jewish donors than Barack Obama received in the entire 2012 campaign."

forward.com/news/breaking-news/350531/jewish-donors-shun-donald-trump-95-of-contributions-go-to-hillary-clinton/

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX CTR...

I can wait for the Jews/CTR to answer this one until next hanukah and will not get a response..

Cheap? Maybe. Incorrect? No.

Hi Syrian Christian
It's terrible what Israel has done to your country, and to Palestine.

Hundred thousands of Christians persecuted, fled and died

Questioning the (Insert H-word) gets me in Jail here...

I just want to let you know that 95% of all of my fellow white-gentiles are thoroughly brainwashed....no other countries have seen so much brainwashing then Western Europe after world war 2.

The whole refugee crisis is nothing but a result of Jewish policy.

Sadly 99% doesn't see this, and they see Islam as the problem.

50% of all refugees that come here are just non-religious Africans, who just want gibs. Muslims are only a small part of them.
Al though, sadly, a lot of Muslims that come here are just more goyim who themselves see this as a perfect opportunity to expand their reign in Europe.

I wish there was a party that would expel both, and it will happen after everywhere the economy collapses and people will unite on the streets . History is a repeating pattern and we are now in the Weimar republic

Personally my belief is Trump is playing someone who that is we ultimately do not know yet.

At face value just listening to what he says about Israel and Jew's, he likes them and they support him.

But if you look a little deeper you start to see something rather odd,Trump claims he will hold America's interest's first above all, somethign that doesnt seem to sit to well with the jews.

Trump obviously is aware of their games, many Jew's have came outright against him, they seem to not trust him, many elite jew's have also dedicated money against him. I firmly belive that the Jew's main arm of power is Socialism which leads to communism.

>might as well vote Trump... at least he is entertaining...at least you will be laughing as he fucks us all over...he may even do a kike 180deg and turn on the jews once he gets in.

>trump is a jewish controlled plant meant to be the bad guy
>hillary is a jewish controlled plant meant to be the good guy
>trump is meant to lose to hillary
Yeah you guys supporting trump is messing up our jewish plans! How dare you!

The pic was unrelated to the video, the pic was there to show trumps double personality about politics , and then when he wanted to run for president he shilled for the republicans

>Why would she be getting so much more favorable press?

i already mentioned that here

>.he may even do a kike 180deg and turn on the jews once he gets in.

This could be true but dont count on it , no one forced donalds kids to mary jews , to turn on the jews would mean he would turn on his family

>Who the fuck can pull that off.
SATAN

You really do not want to be envying them.

Alex Jones is just another Zionist neo-liberal
Doesn't matter if they are neo-libs, neo-cons, it's all the same.

Unless we revert back to a despotic enlightened monarchy (, but not with the Dutch...our royal family is thoroughly infected) or a natsoc dictatorship, we will always be under control of the Jews.

I personally am a Monarchist, but since this is the most Christian, and European solution. However, it needs to be someone based, and not a Dutch or English monarch indebt with the Jews, rather a Tsar or Wilhelm, who both where abdicated because of the Jews. It's well worth to read the story of WW1 and the aftermath in Germany. It's full of bergs, schwinkelsteins, manns... etc. Donkeys were having sex with women on the streets, LGBT was everywhere, 90% of government officials were Jewish, unlimited inflation..debt...the Weimar Republic was a prototype for the society we live in now!!

Really aslong as he works with Putin, and doesn't do some insane ww3 shit and declare war on Iran or the SAA or North Korea.

He can bomb ISIS all day and earn brownie points with putin and Iran and Assad. Avoid WW3, rather than blame jews simply blame their banks for any economic collapse, and try and abolish the federal reserve or atleast return to sound currency.

This is already awnserd in the thread , this is one of trump best campaign tricks , he does not accept donors and then he can use that they are puppets controlled by others aganist his other candidates

youtube.com/watch?v=BVOCgUgwPqo

Thank you ,I am aware that whites and Jews are different at first I wasn't but the past 10 years of my life I have been talking to WN's and now I see the Jew as the enemy of all races. Mine and yours alike. Thank you again

Remember lots of presidential candidates do the exact opposite of what they preach prior to getting elected...I feel Trump is no different..but time will tell.

Join us for a brighter tomorrow!

The Jews are a very different race than Europeans. Even though the Askhenazim share a lot of visual traits with Europeans, I am 6 times more genetically similar to a Russian than a Askhenazim person. They have largely kept to themselves for their 600 years of history in Europe, and a lot of inbreeding. Jews forbid marriage between non-Jews and Jews in Israel.

Have you read the Protocols? It explains perfectly what is happening. Also, it's worth to read into the history of Jews in Europe, from the year 1500 and on wards.

>Remember lots of presidential candidates do the exact opposite of what they preach prior to getting elected

He already made a 360 about a lot of things after he defeated the republicans, but that is just politics i gues

I have heard of all this, keep in mind I am Syrian .."antisemitic conspiracy" is common knowledge in Syria ....its always nice to see people in Europe waking up the last thing I wanna see happen in Europe is how The Jews divided us against each other in Syria.

The Amerikwan public has the memory of goldfish watching American voters talk about their favorite candidate is no different than watching American children talk about John Cena

On a large scale, we European gentiles have already lost everything, our culture, our religion, now marriage, family and also our history. They (Jews) have used white gentiles for all their dirty schemes after world war 2 so that we get the blame. I understand the hate in the Eastern world. I wish we were more intelligent, but the Jews are too cunning. The only times when the Jews did not control European policy was under the Holy Roman Empire, the years up to 1700 in most of Europe, and on wards in the Second German Reich (Under the Wilhelm dynasty), under Hitler and Russia under their Czar. All these last bastions of true European rule were dismantled one, by, one. And also, The French Revolution was completely organized by the Jews, for the Jews, and gave way to the complete control of the banking and finance industry to the Jews. They are masterminds and have played us all out against each other. Maybe they are the chosen people, I don't know, but damnit they win every time. The largest force ever to resist the Jews was Germany under Hitler but they lost...if they couldn't win, I don't think anyone can.

Even more than that, all the kikeservative radio hosts and TV personalities are against Trump.

Ok Chaim

youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

My sense is that he won't be afraid of the Jews here in the US, and that he will trade Palestinians for American sovereignty vis-a-vis Israel-- i.e., do what you want, but we're not going to support you if it brings the Muslim world down on you, because that's your business. It forces Israel to behave and puts the onus on them, where it should be.

Then again, he might surprise and disappoint us and pull some very Neocon-Greatest Ally shit. I suspect not, but wouldn't be completely surprised.

It doesn't matter what Trump is...
I had The Dollar in my pocket.
I tore it in half today.

rise up gentiles...we have done it once we can do it again

>Israel
>more then 200 nuclear weapons
>ignores treaties
>Trump: good guy!

>Iran
>No known nuclear weapons
>allows foreign inspectors
>trump: bad guy! must destroy.

Still...Trump is a gentile, he may or may not be come redpilled, it all depends on who gives him information. Sadly, he'll probably be Greatest Ally, since there are many Jews around him all the time telling him what to do, including his son in law, and his daughters in law (all Jewish)

i've always felt this way about hitler. can someone give me some points to why he wasn't?

Oh, a rerun of that jewish reverse psychology episode?