Huh really makes you think

that black guy then went on to rob and shoot my uncle ben. Now i am spiderman

I HATE NIGGERS
BLACK "PEOPLE" SUCK

What an absolute faggot.
>Police sirens
>See somebody BOLT off
>B-B-BUT ITS BECAUSE OF D-DA RACISM
If you aren't actively breaking the law you have absolutely no reason to run off like that. Nigga Joe was probably out dealing crack.

Wow.

What an incredibly brave woman. To think that she would give up her own life for a young black man just like that, all in the name of fighting the evil, oppressive system of the police.

Who else here commends this brilliant, intelligent woman? Such bravery should not go unnoticed.

We need to band together and be personal bodyguards for black men wherever we find them.

This brave soul really made me think about how horrible the system we live in is.

Fuck the police, and fuck society. An archaic system like that should be done away with because black people need to be saved and cared for.

All lives matter, but we're focused on the black ones right now.

What say you, Cred Forums? Shall we take to arms and fight the system?

kek

>Literally shaking

I'm white and have been diagnosed with PTSD after being subjected to a night time raid by the secret police in my home country. I never spoke of it with anyone if not anonymously on the internet with you guys.

This kind of posts make me angry, because it is a actual condition people suffer from and not some made up bullshit. Is this the new fronteer of self diagnosed illnesses on the internet?

things that didn't happen general

give us her name you fucking faggot

kek

>white girl crying in the shower from seeing a fucking cop car
This girl was so fucking desperate to virtue signal that she managed to delude herself into this great irrational fear.

Holy shit btfo

Bump

>I saw the police drive by and someone ran away.
>I was (((literally shaking))) and went home and cried in the shower. This story speaks volumes, but not in the way author seems to think it does. Something is fundamentally wrong with our culture if this is how our youth behave. Our people are weak.

This is the most distressingly pathetic thing I've seen from a liberal in weeks.