Would you eat a black person?

Say WW3 has happened and global shipping has collapsed. Like most people you don't have any food stockpiled. You do have the bodies of dozens of black-skinned looters and robbers, though. Would you degrade yourself by eating the black meat? Would you prefer eating blacks over whites or would vice versa be better in a real SHTF scenario?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtube.com/watch?v=vw_tClcS6To
inverse.com/article/7449-is-it-possible-to-be-a-healthy-cannibal-and-avoid-prion-disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd eat other humans if I had too but people always say it makes you sick, is that true?

If you eat it raw, sure. Otherwise no.

Niggers have been doing it forever in Africa

first i would dissect them while taking numerous polaroid pictures, then i would dismember them, saving the biceps and heart to eat and the skeleton to place at the altar in my living room, then after returning home from the chocolate factory i would cook a scrumptious meal seasoned with onions and served with potatoes and eat it while watching one of the exorcist movies, or perhaps star wars.

You should resort to cannibalism as soon as you can in a survival scenario. Most people will wait until they're really starving and desperate before eating people, so if you start immediately you'll have a huge physical advantage.

You should obviously avoid eating the brain and avoid anyone that has any diseases you might catch, tho.

>take first bite
>cut mouth on bone
>get AIDS

jeff dahmer was so dang handsome i personally believe most of his victims gave their consent to be killed and eaten

healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily/article/spotlight-why-cannibalism-bad-you-72612

Well I don't want to turn into a Wendigo so no.

>be tracy edwards
>chicken out last minute before dahmer kills and eats you
>get him arrested
>dominoes fall and he gets 900 years in prison
>dies within 4 years brutally murdered by google
>rest of your life falls apart as you realize deeply, i should've let jeff eat me

You'll be fine but do NOT go anywhere near the brain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtube.com/watch?v=vw_tClcS6To

look at jeff dahmer before he got prison fat, he was fit as fuck

>I don't even like dark meat poultry.

i find cannibalism extremely amusing because it shocks people so much - people who regularly eat brutally slaughtered pigs, cows, chickens, sheep, etc

jeff dahmer was a nice guy compared to your average slaughterhouse scum

>Kuru

Simple, don't eat brains...

This is what you're looking for

inverse.com/article/7449-is-it-possible-to-be-a-healthy-cannibal-and-avoid-prion-disease

Faggots are usually pretty lean

i'm guessing what shocks people so much is the fact that you have to murder people in order to cannibalize them. No matter how humane the murders, people tend to want to live.

thanks that might come in handy one day.

You've already said the only source of meat are spoiled corpses, nah ... I mean unless I got some spices to cover up the rotted taste then sure... I won't discriminate.

but pigs, cows, chicken, sheep, etc are fine with becoming dog food

Well, I Do prefer dark meat when eating chicken...

i don't want mouth herpes

it's a cruel world, i know.