What's the most redpilled religious belief?

What's the most redpilled religious belief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEdCXRGJuM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reformed Protestant Christianity

Radical Islam:
Hates jews
thinks gays are degenerate
Women are inferior and need to be put in their place
Doesn't think islam is a religion of peace

People here say to skip the old testament, but that's where all the killing and fun shit is.

Deuteronomy 20:
>10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it.

unfortunately this is the correct answer

14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

Kekism

That we all must carry our own cross.

They're multiculturalists though. Look at how ISIS allow people of every race to join them. I bet they wouldn't mind mixing with them as long as they share their religious beliefs.

Traditionalist catholic

In this religion we make are own pills as big as we want!
I for one support are jewish overlords

Red pilled in what it rejects. Blue pilled in what it promotes.

Multiethnic, not multiculturalist. They all have the same culture of "death to infidels" regardless of race

Nihilism.

Debate me, or don't.

Yoga

"Ejaculation of semen is death, preserving it within is life; therefore, let the Yogi preserve his semen with
great care. "

From Shiva Samhita

The most red pilled believe ? You don't believe in the magic man in the sky meme.And if you believe in god you never will recognize any major religion as the truth.All of them are just another way of propaganda and keeping you in chains for the people in charge of them.

I am not one of those fedora atheist and deny there isn't a god.But god certainly has nothing to do with those fairy tale books,that nearly all believes are build on...I mean if you are a creationist and believe the words 100% or that any of those guys existed you have serious problems anyway.

I believe in a higher power but I can't grasp what is it and I can't imagine being an old bearded guy or what ever.

Orthodox Christian

faggot

Depends on how you define the red pill

If you are talking about the truth of the matters, agnosticism is the correct answer.

If you are referring to purely anti-degeneracy, Traditional Catholics or Islam

If you are talking about what is best for people as a whole, modern Christen Protestants

It's also got some depressing gems

14 Cursed be the day
on which I was born!
May the day my mother gave me birth
never be blessed!

15 Cursed be the one who brought the news
to my father,
“A child, a son, has been born to you!”
filling him with great joy.

16 Let that man be like the cities
which the LORD relentlessly overthrew;
Let him hear war cries in the morning,
battle alarms at noonday,

17 because he did not kill me in the womb!
Then my mother would have been my grave,
her womb confining me forever.

18 Why did I come forth from the womb,
to see sorrow and pain,
to end my days in shame?

Jeremiah 20:14-18

>religious belief
>redpilled

kekkles

Presbyterian here

Lutheran christianity

Christanity has secured western civilization for thousands of years and the jews promote atheism because of their hatred of Christ
Also on a side note can any protestants explain this

fuck wrong picture

>Does not know that Jesus used and thus validated the masoretic canon
Not that I expect any knowledge from licks

Jeremiah is one of my favorite prophets

They weren't sure of the authenticity of some of the books, it had contradicting stories/messages etc. They tried to fit together to the best of their ability of what made sense.

>muh Saint Peter
I was never using that argument you dumb mongol. I have respect for Martain Luther. I'm just curious why removes books from the bible which he claims to be flawless. Of course you didn't answer my question. because you people are too dumb to manged your multiple church divisions.

Thanks for giving me an actual answer
You are one of the good ones

I did answer. Jesus used masoretic canon which did not include the deuterocanonical books. Those books were only included in the septuagint and are therefore not to be considered on the same level as originals.

ISIS isn't real radical Islam, they're artificially created and controlled terrorism.

That the 10 commandments are to combat natural human nature and that righteousness is not innate

Non-autist atheism.

Nordic, Greco-Roman and Egyption Polytheistic deity worship.

Wisdom traditions.

The T of TULIP seems like a small truth to zero in on, but it really is an important one.

It never ends

I've got to agree with this. Even though I'm a deistic agnostic the Catholics and Christians are doing good work in keeping degeneracy in check.

Gnosticism

4th century Christian monasticism is the ultimate redpill

>any religion
>red pilled
Religion is about as bluepilled as it gets
>my fairy tales are right and yours are wrong!

>Jesus used the Masoretic canon
>Masoretic canon not established until 1000 years later

really user

It still had the same books. Septuagint was a work of diaspora jews used by only them. Matthew 23:35 proves that hebrew canon was used.

your own intelligence
>not cringey fedora shit though

For your nation and its people, for your family, do what is necessary.

Paganism, prove me wrong

Pro tip you cant

If you don't worship the European gods, then why call yourself european?

Agnostic.

No religion including atheism can prove it is right or others are wrong.

The only answer is to see for yourself when you die.

>paganism
be more specific

pre-christian beliefs of Europe

Certain sects of Christianity

That believing religion is necessary for a peaceful and well-adjusted nation but not actually believing in it yourself.

And kekism.

meant for

Islam would be awesome except brown people

Jews are the spawn of satan.
t. Jesus

OP pic related... the most redpilled belief is that gawd and jeebus are responsible for modern medical science as evidenced by uncountable numbers of "miracles" and "praise Jesus" etc comments and posts on places like Normiebook every time a medical procedure goes well.

Definitely wasn't the doctors or the advancement of science that kept you alive. It was 100% Christ famalam, so redpilled

xXxTips fedoraXxX

>hates religious beliefs
>core identity based on religious belief - "there is no God and I am his messenger."

Deism
>God exists
>we don't really know him
>Christianity probably has the right idea
>don't be a dick
Beyond that it's up to the individual to decide their politics but it is certainly a good supplement to take along with the red pill

>beliefs of Europe
Man-hating gods would come down to Earth and rape our women and there is nothing we can do about it?
Now that I think about it, Sweden is already back at their roots.

The mythology is just that, myths. I know the gods. They guide our fates with an invisible hand.

true doctrine of lucifer

no to be confused with the degenerate kike larp shit

kike god is yahway
our god is lucifer
jesus and holy ghost are lucifer

if you see your brother being tortured on the cross.... don't just stand there you fucking idiot kill the guards and lynch the kikes

The belief in the Death God

>myths are just myths
Pre-Christian Europe believed them. Also, slavery is totally acceptable and common. That means half the population.

I don't know about you, but I'd ban usury and slavery altogether.

>If you are talking about what is best for people as a whole, modern Christen Protestants

ugh "praise bans"

Correct answer there my friend

Pls, black sun is a pagan symbol, dont corrupt it with you kikery

> Rejects rational thought
> Allows fuckers to rape lil children
> Hates instrument in music and any kind of art besides calligraphy
> CANT DRINK
> CANT EAT PORK

FUCK OFF JEW

Sufi Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=yEdCXRGJuM8

the Old Testament is really a reflection of Judaism, not Christianity.

And in reading passages like this, one sees the similarities between Judaism and Islam.

Bump

Christianity in general, specifically Protestantism because fuck the pointy hat man in Rome and his globalist agenda. I implore autistic LARPing paganfags to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior.

Paganfags always say that Christianity is weak and cucked and is all about "Oy vey love your neighbor goyim." They then go on to complain that their "pagan ancestors" were then violently wiped out by Christian knights and put to the sword if they didn't convert. Obviously the faggot tree worshiping pagans were the weaker religion because they totally got pwned by the "Christcucks."

Much of modern Christianity is cucked, I'll agree, but it goes hand in hand with faggot reformists and the cuckiness of the modern world in general. Christianity can be, and was, and even still is in it's Orthodox form, a faith of strength and conquest. Christianity preserved science and learning after the fall of Rome, which was instigated by nigger-tier pagan tribes chimping out and sacking Rome. Faith in the Lord is one of the many things that made Europe great, and is an essential part of European history. Turn to the Lord heathens, and ye shall be spared.

thelema

it's like buddhism, but more red-pilled. like eastern mysticism plus nietzsche. it promotes self-sovereignty, strength, love, and liberty

93 93/93

You don't get to choose your religion.

If you think that you can, you definitely don't get it.

>satanic mysticism for the spiritually handicapped based on a madman's unconscious interpretations of a women shitting in his chesa

Chest* ffs

Juche

The dear leaders are gods sent to save our world from degeneracy.