DON'T STOP ME

DON'T STOP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiRsdT9sehU
politico.com/story/2016/09/gary-johnson-hillary-clinton-polls-228240
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/libertarian-johnson-will-likely-hurt-clinton-trump/
nationalreview.com/article/440085/gary-johnson-jill-stein-hurt-hillary-clinton-more-than-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=EppWjXpdrGw
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/780258118454378496
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtu.be/AqkHuvw7HDs?t=2540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

DEJA VU
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS POLL BEFORE

YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I

GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
GOOD TIME

THEESSE WOUNDSSS THEYYY WILLL NOTTT HEEEEEAAAAAL

DOKIDOKI GA TOMANAI FURUSUROTTORU NA NOUNAI
KIBOU YOKUBOU BONNOU RIBON KAKETE HOSOU

JIBUN WOOOOOOOO

>national polls go down
>swing states continue to go up

What's the game here?

trump never gets the google vote

DIE FAHNE HOCH
DIE REIHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN

>mfw Johnson voters are hurting Hillary in the polls
>they're just saying this in protest but come election day they'll all vote for the left

How can you guys not see this?

Real Clear is actually pretty wacky its just fun to follow their polls like this

their state polls and national vote polls are completely unrelated, one reason why five thirty eight is better for the BIG picture. for small picture and swing states real clear is better however for anything beyond a true swing (not a battleground like Penn) its shit.

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY

I push my fingers into my

eyes....

>implying
They won't vote period.

SEKAI SAE MO
KAETE SHIMAESOU NA

ALL THE ROADS WE HAVE TO WALK ARE WINDING

INOCHI HAKARANAI

KOI SE YO SHOUJO YO

PRAISE KEK!

they either won't vote, or they'll vote Trump
most cucktarians aline much more heavily with Trump
most of them just feel like their opinion is too high and mighty for the popular parties
i hate everything about libertarians, they're just egotistical faggots that smoke pot.

MAD COW MAD MAD MAD COW
youtube.com/watch?v=OiRsdT9sehU

BOKURA GA IMA ARUITERU
SHIRANAI MICHI WA

>Ohmigosh Trump is such a loser look how behind he is in the polls, IN THE POLLS, user. Sorry but Madame President is a sure thing. She has earned it, it's her turn now. She has overcome so much, she was a lawyer user when it was so hard to become one.

It's more likely that the "dude weed lmao dude Aleppo lmao" crowd doesn't vote than vote for Shillary

MY FATHER

>communists voting for a small government person

Lol no

PRAISE KEK

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE

TOOK ME TO THE DEBATE

DEJA VU!

I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

(Higher on the street!)

AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO COME HOME

NOT TODAY KANGAROO

GAVE ME A SMALL LONE OF A MILLION DOLLARS

politico.com/story/2016/09/gary-johnson-hillary-clinton-polls-228240

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/01/libertarian-johnson-will-likely-hurt-clinton-trump/

nationalreview.com/article/440085/gary-johnson-jill-stein-hurt-hillary-clinton-more-than-trump

Johnson cucks for the left so hard he's attracted only dude weed liberals. He isn't a libertarian in any sense. He is for the civil rights act and is pretty much just a lazy democrat.

>colorado

So what? you fucking drumpfmunchkin

TO TEACH ME A VALUABLE LESSON ABOUT

it puts Trump past 270 on most electoral maps ya fuckin leaf

ENTER MY LOGIN IN YOUR SWEET COMPUTER
GIVE ME THE PASSWORD GIVE ME YOUR SEXY BODY

youtube.com/watch?v=EppWjXpdrGw

I've said it since the beginning, and I'll say it again. Obama only one because he was able to command huge turnouts of minority and youth voters. Hilary cannot do the same. Trump on the other hand is seeing record turnout in support. He'll probably win regardless of what the polls say.

Won* oops

Tod see that old hag shit.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

>Drumpf fans thinking Colorado will go red after the legalization of pot and embarassing stories of local Republican school boards going off reservation

Kek. Right.

Except he's losing in the head to head polls......... colorado is a fucking nothing state

TO SEE THE GOLDEN MAN

His voters are bernouts who hate clinton. If they don't vote johnson then they either won't vote or they'll vote trump. Clinton is a distant 4th after stein.

CAUSE IM HAVING A GOOD TIME

IM ON A HIGHWAY TO...

Are you an idiot? head to head doesn't mean shit. It's all the EC map.

The head to head polls don't matter you stupid fucking leaf. It's all about the states. And if he can't win PA but still wins Ohio and Florida guess what leaf? He only needs a handful of points. 9 points isn't just "nothing" when it comes to the Electoral college.

Also, the polls referenced were the four way - Trump, Clinton, Stein, DUDE WEED LMAO, and at this point they are the polls that matter.

Idiot.

MAKES ME THAT MUCH STRONGER

MAKES ME WORK A LITTLE BIT HARDER

MAKES ME THAT MUCH WISER

>colorado is a nothing state

Who BTFOs who at the debates tomorrow? That will be the end all be all for sure.

Hillary easily BTFOs Trump because he has no substance. All he is capable of doing is insulting and being loud. Hillary isn't necessarily a genius either, but she's still miles ahead of Trump.

>and being loud
He's been nothing but quiet in his most recent speeches though. Meanwhile Hillary's been upping her shrill old bitch tone these past few weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

>a fucking leaf

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE

I'VE MADE MY MISTAKES

then why is she loosing states

You're not a very good troll. Being retarded isn't being a troll: it's being retarded.

>Hey, being an idiot about how voting and polls are related didn't work, so maybe I'll make obvious half truths about Clinton!

So let's be very clear: she can try to slam Trump for being who he is - a straight talking, anti-PC business icon - but it's going to blow up in her face. You can't say your candidate is better qualified and have better dispositions when your candidate wants her bar for standards to be set at "Trump"

>Get caught lying with the President/"Silk Spectre" about messaging each other on private server.
>Emails show I lied about knowing Benghazi was a terrorist attack 24 hours after the fact
>Defend my husband, a know predator who likes his girls dangerously young, and try to smear those women whIle saying all women should be believed.
>"B-but Donald lies ab-about business and has been married a bunch of times!"

Again, you can't run on dispositions and qualifications and expect to not be held to a higher standard. The only thing she can count on is polarization and the left shouting "BENGHAZI MEME LOL" and "HER EMAILS YOU SEXIST LOL" while ignoring all the shit she continues to be exposed for.

1/10 I responded

LOVELY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LOVELY DAY BILL WITHERS.

YOU WILL HAVE A LOVELY DAY WITH KEKS BLESSINGS AND A TRUMP PRESIDENCY BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY WITH A (LOVELY DAY) IN UNISON WITH BILL.

so should we follow the four way polls or the two way one? kinda confused tbqh

love (you)

Hillary is simply a better debater. Trump can't do shit except insult. He hasn't even prepared for the debates. Just wait until tomorrow, you'll see.

Unfortunately for Hillary is she is Hillary Clinton. if she even knew who she really was she would hate herself. Her just being Hillary at this time in History is a death Sentence. All she presents is an ever increasing aura of unlikable. Its too late for rebranding, apologies, or even divine intervention. She is slipping down and away.

>Hillary is simply a better debater. Trump can't do shit except insult. He hasn't even prepared for the debates. Just wait until tomorrow, you'll see.
Being more factual doesn't make you a better debater.

I love me too user, I love me too.

Painful desu

Why aren't I up 50 points you may ask?

It's MY TURN DAMMIT!

Oy vey, shut it goy.

Proposition to rename shitposting to leafposting, all in favor say "aye"

That face is terrifying.

It's like the shit nightmares are made of.

>dems
>pro weed

Weed legalization will make more dem voters complacent and willl hurt their turnout

FUCK YOU DONALD I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 50PTS AHEAD

its over rat obama hates Hillary now
twitter.com/AlwaysActions/status/780258118454378496

ITS WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY

awww yeh, coloradan here. can't wait for november 8th.

>THE POINTS DAHNNALD

Your lucky your not in jail Hillary.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

This is true. Bill Clinton bullshitted his way into beating Bush and Perot. He didn't have too much substance, but he knew how to smooth talk the people.

>Right to work

Time to die, bitch, Michigan's a Union State

A classic meme. Made me nostalgic.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

RAIDING OF THE SHILLS

You are going to see a new Trump tomorrow, mark my words.

PLAY THIS SHIT ON LOOP HERE WHEN HE WINS THE PRESIDENCY

DO IT HIROSHIMA

MAGA

>a leaf

stahp

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

sounds like my favorite song "IT AINT ME"

>mfw the media was pushing Johnson to the moon as THE 'third party candidate'
>mfw they dropped him after they found out he takes from Hillary
>mfw he is totally irrelevant now

Absolutely one of the best moments from this season

THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY OUTTA HERE, SAID THE JOKER TO THE THEIF

Poor Johnson can't get it up.

Fuck /o/

Johnson is literally autistic though

AND I KNOW ITS HIS TIME TO COME!

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

probably cus he got a big fat (L) by his name

youtu.be/AqkHuvw7HDs?t=2540

>being this assmad

B T F O

WHY'S IT HAVE TO BEEEEEE THIS WAAAAAAAY
BEEEEEE THIS WAAAAAAAY
BEEEEEE THIS WAAAAAAAY
BEEEEEE THIS WAAAAAAAY

>Has better stats
>0-60 is slower
>top speed is slower

ok

>vette faster around almost every track
>cheaper
>doesn't have awd so I can do hektik skids

wew

>GTR stated to have a higher top speed
>The stated times for 0-200kph/150mph show the GTR being faster
>Then it says the Corvette will do a 1/2 mile faster than the GTR and reach a higher speed in the same time than previously stated, while the GTR will be slower
>And the Corvette laps anywhere faster
I don't even know who is lying here.

congrats, you're an official benchracer.

But its an american car?
It can only turn left????

mfw that song is called "Frogs"

RISING UP

LOVELY DAY

>ayyyyyy

common misconception

Everyone thinks Colorado is blue because of stoners when in reality most Pepe memers are probably stoners from Colorado.