FREE TEXAS NOW

Texistentialism

Please, do it! The country will be slightly smarter and thinner because of it!

bring Arizona wth you and annex upper new Mexico or something together.

>the right never gets another president

Please do.

Take Florida with you

Now that Trump is about to win?

Dubs wills it

Kek. It's always hilarious to see how butthurt other states get about Texas. We literally don't think about any of you at all.

Only if shillary wins

I lived in Houston Texas for a year and it was an unbearable shithole.

Eternal Anglo is trying to wreck our shit.
Don't fall for it; remove California instead.

No shit, you lived in Houston. Stay away from the big cities. Especially Austin. But like most states, Texas outside of the big cities is God Tier. It's better than God Tier. It's Texas Tier.

That's not Texas

You guys are demographically Mexico in the next generation.

But hey, even Somalis love their country.

Free Texas Now.

Hey shit lips the reason we get that way is because you talk about it incessantly. We wouldn't think about you if you didn't talk about yourselves all the time.

San Antonio is ok, but anything else is a liberal shit hole or literally nothing.

TEXIT
E
X
I
TEXIT

Americucks will have to deal with higher gas prices, higher prices on argricultural goods, and the nation will lose 11% of it's GDP along with its biggest exporter (and tech exporter).

For people saying Texas will be spic-infested, the same is happning to the whole country idiots. Might as well join Texas and be vote for items that will tighten illegal immigration instead of crying over not everyone looking like you. Enjoy your shitty states.

>Texas secedes
>Tejanos outnumber by whites by 2020
>eternal anglo forever BTFO

jajajajaja

>Be Texan

Have border policy set by states that don't border Mexico.

Literally EU tier shit

>San Antonio is ok
This proves you've never been to Texas. San Antonio is the shittiest city in the state

>Texas secedes
>Becomes Tejas
>Hispanics flood Tejas instead of America
>California collapses due to losing its stream of slave labour

America will be saved by cutting out its cancer.

>Be me
>Living in the country called "Freedom, sponsored by Dairy Queen"
>Worlds top oil exporter
>Dump all trash and runoff onto Louisiana
>Obama and Hillary too globalist to do anything about it

Love living in texas

First theyre allowed their own flag on pol and int now full independence, someone stop these band traitors

good riddance

>San Antonio is the shittiest city in the state

Beta gringo detected

San Antonio and Houston are horrible.
I live near Austin and never visit.
I don't see the appeal and sxsw overcrowds the fuck out of the place with stanky hippies and nig nogs.

But your border policy is forced by Commiefornia, where more Mexicans get in anyway.

>the best city in Texas is the most liberal

how did that happen?

Don't talk shit about San Antonio. This place is not bad when you stay away from the ghetto areas.

North SA is very nice

Do it Texas, you won't.

But if you did, get ready for the flood of people from other states that want out of the federal shithole.

>Britfag bate
Texafags can have it. I have literally never heard anyone saying they want to go their except for Austin, and not even anyone wants to go back. Us Mainlanders will just secure the mineral rights to all of your oil and don't expect to keep any water rights neither.

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Texit up the ass

>terrible traffic
>hippies everywhere
>expensive cost of living
>too many people

I would never go back to that shithole.

Hey, y'all. I just done seen Free State of Jones on rainy tomato and fuuuuuuck I can right see why none of nobody gone like it. It's anti-south, in the south. It's anti rich, with rich actors. It's anti-north with it's own Free State bullshit.

So anyways, don't watch it unless you have a hankerin' for seeing a dad's kid get shot, people cryin' over the KKK and shit like that right there.

As to Texit, we'll I'm faking this here accent so I might as well come out as a northener, a Pennsylvanian, now living in Commifornia, but I visited Texas, a few times. Diverse state, really. Few border towns with Mexico, gulf area quite nice, desert, and Austin's bat colony. Don't leave us, bros, bantz aside everyone loves Texas, it's a proud state and the USA needs pride now more 'n ever.

Take the whole south with you.
#DIXIT

>yfw conservatives flock to Texas and it literally becomes a utopia

If Texas were to become independent the entire US would drown in liberals, I would only accept it if California left too

I love Houston man. What'd you think was so wrong with it?

Britain trying to divide and conquer once again.

1776 never ended.

"Texit" is globalists funding to undermine the US. The only people who support it are uneducated about the issue and god awful liberals in New Jersey

Your demographics lead to your destruction and without your electoral votes there will never be a real opposition candidate.

Fuck you

new jersey here, fuck you. we think texit is for fucking retards

Sounds like some Rebel Scum need a March to the Gulf.

Ahaha, Texas doesnt have any clean aquifers. If you left you'd completely rely on Colorado and other sources for water.

There's ground water under most of texas

This. The rest of the US would be fucked without the republican congressmen from Texas, and the electoral votes, which will garentee Democrat presidents for at least 16 years.