POLAND NO!!! Poland to ban ALL Abortions

amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/thousands-protest-against-proposed-stricter-abortion-law-in-poland

>yfw all these pro-abortion twats are losing their shit over this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFP8AF_GiVM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox
vimeo.com/58930634
youtube.com/watch?v=AJsWz9SlpfA
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/papers/donohuelevitttheimpactoflegalized2001.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Poland

How is this a good thing? I'm no libtard, but what good comes out of forcing women to have a baby they're not ready to have? It will probably lead to a broken family and poverty.

that's indonesia.

We live in a time of extreme measures.

It's this or the good ol western alternative

Women should learn to be careful and not be sluts.

White babies user.

Women will need to stop being loose and men will need to grow spines and work harder to support children they sire. This creates work ethic and true pride in yourself (unlike say, Gay Pride which isn't merit based pride) and the population levels will rise thus not needing to import sandpeople en masse.

Poland needs the population to have soldiers to soak up Russian attacks.

When there are million ways to get rid of a baby, people tend to have orgies left and right without responsibilities. It makes your average Jack and Jill think less of human life and morality, and go total Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's to battle the modern girl way of thinking.
a lot of younger generation polish women are, just like the rest of the west, having abortions left and right and plan on having one child and absolutely no more than two.

It's the "cultural sickness" that has spread and the anti-abortion law is trying to put a band-aid on a bloodgushing wound.

It devalues human life.

You act like getting pregnant is some unavoidable thing.

THERE'S NO STOPPING THE BASED POLAND

>Legislators are expected to start debating on Wednesday even tougher rules drawn up by a rightwing thinktank with the backing of the Catholic church and the Law and Justice (PiS) governing party.
>muh right wing thinktank

Why are they allowed to say insults on a news article? I thought they should be ethical?

It's a start at least, I'd compare it to binding a wound in gauze to stop bleeding so you can get to a hospital for proper treatment without dying along the way.

What's the point when there are countries a train ticket away that will do it?

>what good comes out of forcing women not to kill a baby in her womb

I love Poland.

Wonderful news.

>what good comes out of forcing a woman to have a baby she's not ready for

It's the Guardian, the Guardian is British and Brits have hated the Catholic Church ever since King Hank chopped a guy's head off for refusing to let him get a divorce.

Lol
>millennials
>havinig kids

Good luck.

Abortions are only good for non-whites

You know keeping it in your pants is an option. Sex isn't required to live.

Ok, Polish sluts will just go to elsewhere in the EU to have abortions.
Completely pointless law.

At least Poland isn't full of googles and skittles to brown up their population

Poland please, save us. Save us from ourselves.

what is giving kid to orphanage
better to kill the little fcker so he never can live right?

Respect for life and consequences.

Does a child learn if you keep bailing them out every time they fuck up? No, you NEED to fail and suffer in order to learn.

If you aren't ready, tough shit you shouldn't have been having sex in the first place. Now you need to love and support this child. That's the consequence of sex regardless if you were ready or not

>reactionary tactics
It won't work. This is an attempt at a patch-up solution.

t. leftard

it's not like it's not her fault for being pregnant.

Step 2 is a Polaxit.

>what is rape
jesus you people are stupid

>baby
you mean a fetus?
>killing a fetus
can't kill something that isn't alive
>No, you NEED to fail and suffer in order to learn
the child suffers as a consequence too, that's the problem
>now you need to love and support this child
>implying the child can be support

haha alright permavirgin

pooland running out of people

>(You)

eurotrash wants slavic dick up his arse

Based Poland desu

Now literally saving the white race by breeding

Also, keeping their women in check

It's not the EU or women's suffrage that is the problem. It's women's participation in the work force.

>end all affirmative action and propping up of women
>end judicial discrimination against men
>make paternity tests mandatory
>pay citizens a guaranteed wage

Women will be held accountable.
God bless Poland.

Nice Trips. But I was saying Polaxit would make it harder to travel to get abortions because it would end up being like Americans traveling north for cheap meds, possible but really not worth the effort.

Fertilized chicken AND human eggs are chickens and humans biologically. And acorns are biologically oaks as well.

And thus he lost the argument. You just went full double X chromosome my man. Never go full double X chromosome.

ITT: peopel who think slavs are
>white

If you look at officially proven stats a only a sliver of abortions are from rape.

>t. Eternal Anglo

>implying Brits are white

Thanks for your input on this thread, Achmed.

When Deutsche Bank goes bankrupt tomorrow, you won't need to worry about Polaxit, because EU will be over very quickly.

>one currency
>multiple monetary policies
>open borders between states
>multiple immigration policies

We'll table the idea for later. Hoprefully, under less incompetent leadership. Perhaps, when Canadian Empire rises and annexes USA and all of Europe. Check'em.

Ooooh, so close.

That reminds me, what makes America different from the EU? Yeah it's a retarded question but from a pleb standpoint they sound pretty similar. is it just because our states aren't "states?"

>force a woman to have a baby
>because society forced her to get blackout drunk at a party and blow 5 guys
>because society forced her to have unprotected sex with the entire football team
2/10 bait

It reminds a woman that they can't run from their obligations and their wants do not come before others' needs

thread

B A S E D
P O L A N D

Yes, Look at America under The Articles of The Confederation.

cool

responsability motherfucker

exactly

Nah, the absence of abortion will cause a mentality change, that's it.
If you have to acept the consecuences of your acts, you will think more your actions.

Same thing. They're both niggers

Indonesiaball has a hat.

Remind me, why is Polandball upsidedown again? I know there's a reason why Israel is a cube, but why is Poland upsidedown?

Keep your fucking legs closed.

And yet no one listens and keeps hammering on about "muh rape pregnancy"

>force a woman to have a baby
>because a man illegally forced his penis into her vagina

Hmm...

This.

Women are literally allowed to get away with murder.

poland just went up a notch.
>notch 1

And the child needs to die because?

what child, it's a collection of microscopic molecules that can't survive on it's own which for some reason you think the woman is obliged to keep inside her. congratulations retard your hypocrisy is at critical levels, by your faggot logic the rapist must not be prevented from attacking people because "the child needs to die because?" you think free will of the rapist is more important than the free will of the female, not that free will is even a thing, just go and kill yourself right now you cuckshit faggot

>life begins when the child leaves the uterus

Meanwhile in the real world good women have miscarriages and are completely devastated at the loss of life.

>a bunch of non-viable molecules has a soul and we must destroy all individual freedoms to protect it! I am a retard, please rape my ass!

LMFAO

meanwhile in the real world nobody wants to carry a rapists baby

It's people like you that destroy society and are far less compassionate of rape victims than those against aborting rape babies. Who's more compassionate, someone who wants to comfort and help a now-pregnant rape victim in overcoming the trauma and supporting her child with love and care or a twat who says "just abort it, it's a peice of garbage anyway?"

>by your faggot logic the rapist must not be prevented from attacking people because "the child needs to die because?"
Rape, or rather vaginal sex in general, doesn't always end in pregnancy. Abortion always ends in killing babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFP8AF_GiVM

-sex is a sacred thing with the ultimate goal of creating another human bean.
-sex is not without consequences. be mature and realize that.
-native europeans have birth rates which are too low. abortions will not help this. banning abortions is not the perfect solution, but give me a better one.

any questions? there was a huge protest in my city yesterday against this. i quietly hinted at my opinion at the table amongst my friends and got glares from the females. :^)

>pure conservative blonde qt3pi gets raped by shitskin
>pol would rather have that thing grow inside her instead of cutting it out

>However, this image isn't a photograph of a real fetus. It's a picture of a hand-painted resin doll crafted by artist Donna Lee and sold through the One Tiny Life organization for the stated purpose of using them in schools and pregnancy centers to educate prospective mother

ahahahafaggot.jpg
'cause rapists need to be reproducing, and stopping rapists from having babies is "not compassionate enough" and "destroys society"

Jesus Christ just kill yourself already faggot.

Also

If somebody kills me, either right now or in six months, it's murder.

If somebody kills an unborn baby, it's okay, but if they wait six months, even if it's still unborn, it's suddenly murder.

Something's wrong, there.

>shitskin
>in Poland

Explain why you think anyone should be forced to bear children.

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorites_paradox

We are required to as sexually reproductive life forms.

Rapists don't rape to breed.

Why do you want their rapist genes integrated into society, it's disgusting. Rapists shouldn't be having children, they are mentally ill, just like queers and trans are mentally ill and shouldn't have children either. Why the special exception for rapists. Is it because you think women are stupid in the same way your little brother is weak and pathetic and should have hardship foisted upon them to make them more manly and tough or is it that you think molecules have a soul or that God intended for rape babies to be born and we mustn't use our "God given" free will to make that choice ourselves. Either way you're embroiled in a clusterfuck of problems and the rest crumbles.

And also, if neither the rapist or the woman wants to bear the child, then for what reason do they need to? I think the answer is that you think God is manipulating the universe, i.e you are bug nutty batshit insane and I bid you farewell good luck with your endeavours and don't kill yourself I was only kidding.

Must be fun being Canadian on this board, you always get so many (you)'s

>MOM! I POSTED IN THE THREAD AGAIN

>I'M NOT READY! ME ME ME
it's about THE CHILDREN, THE CHILD, THE BIRTH OF LIFE FOR GOD'S SAKE

>broken family, poverty
oh NO, nothing is worse than this! we can't let that little brat in your belly live broken and poor! what good is life if you can't be totally successful and rich and wholesome? surely NOTHING else is worth living for.

My mum's dead you cuntknuckle. Goodbye forever!

P.S u suck but this was still good satire by pol standards

Take responsibility and keep your legs closed. I'm 100% sure you won't get pregnant

>(You)

You cucks do understand that abortion was already banned, with only three exceptions:
>rape
>retarded baby
>danger to mother's live
And the christcucks want to ban those three?

My gf just swallowed like millions of my babies, how does this make you cucks feel?

Right now abortion is banned outside of 3 circumstances:
- The pregnancy is the result of rape;
- The pregnancy threatens the life of the mother;
- The fetus is so horribly disfigured it will die right after birth.

What is being pushed by the government now will make all abortions illegal and punishable.
Women that underwent pregnancy will be most likely sentenced to prison.

I'm against abortion, but I think the current set of laws is a good compromise.

Would you really let a woman that got pregnant because of rape relieve the rape every time she looks at her pregnant belly? Then, after birth, either be forced to take care of a kid she never wanted alone, or give the child away to the orphanage where it will most likely grow up feeling unwanted?

Would you really let the mother of 3 kids die because of pregnancy health complications?

Would you really let the mother go through a whole pregnancy process just to birth a disfigured fetus that will almost instantly die after birth, if it wasn't already dead?

The reality is, abortion tourism exists already in my country, and if this would become the new law it would only strengthen abortion tourism even further. Those that couldn't afford the costs of travel to Germany and the procedure in abortion clinic would most likely resort to shady underground 'doctors' or physical trauma to force the miscarriage. Also those 'after sex' pills would score a sudden surge in popularity, and they are unhealthy to say the least.

As I said, I'm against abortion; I don't consider the fetus 'human' but it's alive and will eventually become a human. It shouldn't be killed just because some slut had 'an accident' during unprotected sex.
On the other hand, forcing pregnant women that apply to the 3 exceptions mentioned above is just cruel, it's psychological torture. Feminist memes aside, have some empathy for people that did nothing wrong and just got shafted by bad luck.

(cont.)

This shit right here abortion is an overall net increase than a bad thing especially in america where something like 2/3 black kids are aborted or some shit

>women will be incentivized to not be whores
WHOA! really made me think!

>>danger to mother's live
This exception is mostly bullshit.
>muh mental health, I'm not prepared to have a baby.

>Deuteronomy 24: Individual Responsibility. 16 Parents shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their parents; only for one’s own crime shall a person be put to death.

are you retarded? danger means she could die while giving birth

The good thing though is that this new set of laws will most likely never be implemented.

There are currently two social projects being voted on:
- The ultra-conservative one, absolute abortion ban;
- The more liberal one, which is the same as the current compromise albeit worded a little differently.

The first has support of the ruling party, the second has the support of the opposition (which is helpless when it comes to voting).

The ruling party however is very concerned by the ever-growing civil unrest, caused not really by their right-wing ideology, but by their constant fuck-ups and political but incompetent officials being pushed for every management office. If they were to pass the absolute abortion ban the division among Poles would reach critical mass and people would go nuclear.

So the most likely scenario will be both projects getting vetoed and put into the cabinet for indefinite amount of time.
Some also say that this whole 'abortion scandal' was brought up by the ruling party simply to overshadow their most recent fuck-ups, like you have BLM rioting in US for instance.

I don't care, that's your business
Unless this is some Elizabeth Bathory meets Genghis Khan shit

No, it's not mental health. It only applies when the birth could literally kill the mother.

>My gf just swallowed like millions of my babies
Prior to fertilization, eggs and sperm are no different than skin cells as they are only fundimentally change in nature upon combining to form a fertilized embryo

Poland has no black people that make up 80% of all abortion like the US

It's not going pass. The government isn't that stupid and the support isn't there. The law as it currently stands is perfect.

Gynaecologists rejoice!

Super expensive backdoor abortion surge incoming!

Good job Poland. No more babies for moloch from you guys

Hahaha, it's really rare when they use it for this, you might even not need it all with keeping "indirect" abortion (all the countries that ban abortion don't have it banned, because it's not really an abortion), countries with this exception use for mental health, self-harm or something related, example: UK.

NO GOYIM NO!

WE NEED TO STOP ALL ABORTION SO RAPEMIXING WILL WORK IN POLAND

DON'T YOU WANT TO COMFORT RAPE VICTIM AND HER LITTLE MIXED RACE BABY BY MARRYING AND SUPPORTING THEM?

WHAT ARE YOU? GAY? LIBTARD?

DR. SHLOMO - MY BROTHER - RAISE THE PRICES ON BACKDOOR ABORTIONS, WE DID IT!

This is how it looks like irl.

Finally, I have a reason to use this.

God wills it!

Poland > western europe

>t. Tovi Schlandenberg

The only babies that get scrubbed are rape babies and cripples. Good riddance.

Good

so? mental health has nothing to do with this according to the polish law

Poland, why are you so sex?

Must shag you know

wy so angry ahmed?

Enjoy millions more Polish immigrants, Britain. You're fucked.

Even abortions for literal retards? That's retarded, those things shouldn't live.

I wasn't referring to the new law, the old one was good enough.

I just consider boland to be a better place than most western european countries.
Even though you're not as rich as they are, you're not mentally ill as the majority of their population.

> yeah I fethishise women body
> yeah my value depends on what I put my penis in
> I do not believe in stupid gods, sacraments and shit
> yet I am compelled to put muh penis into vagina even if I detest childrin at most
> WHILE I COULD RUB MY PENIS IN OTHER HOLES OR BY CHEAP CHINESE MASTURBATING ROBUTT AVAILABLE FOR MASSES
> yeah I speak all the time about economy and being effective yet because "muh feelings" told me to penis into vagina I have to undergo medical procedure which wastes scarce resources and time
> yeah I don't give a fuck about society
> all people are equal
> BUT MUH PENIS IS VAGINA THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER

>what child, it's a collection of microscopic molecules that can't survive on it's own
oh wow, you just described every human being from year 0 to maybe 8?

also, love the damage control
>ITS JUST MICROSCOPIC MOLECULES
everything is "just" microscropic molecules you fucking retard

At worst they go for serious risk of self-harm due postpartum depression, activist judges use it when a country banned abortion for psychological distress.

Kek, I'm getting outta here as soon as I get my MSc. Having half as much money as anyone living in the west sucks, but living with people who are still indoctrinated by both commies and church is really infuriating.

Kek, Poland is so fucking retarded. Devout Christians are likable and all but they're so stupid.

>what is adoption

That sperm and egg are seconds away from being a person though. Also that stage is more relevant to the morning after pill. Abortiona unfortunaly happen when the human form has taken shape.

The reality is that some 70% of kids can't be adopted because the parents that dropped them can't decide whether they want to keep them or not. Retarded Potato Commie Tier law strikes again.

Nie zapomnij o marszu KOD 11.11

>Get raped by a rapefugee
>I am now also forced to spend the next 18~ years of my life raising a child i didnt want.

Can somebody explain why people are against abortion again.

I wish poland liked spainards and their offspring in the new world, cause poland is based as hell

Holy shit, really? I didn't know about this.
Poor kids.

UK will become a zoo where you can spot a Pole

You can discus with liberals with your arguments but they do not give a shit.

Because they seek actively to reduce the population.

> Your Apocalypse is here. It arrived right on schedule. Just the way you like it, pickle in the middle with the mustard on
top. Credit me for the revolution, but credit yourselves for the forms that it has taken. I provided the reason and the rebellion.
YOU supplied the incentive and weaponry.

need a picture like this with jizz in the hand

''this is what you look like at 0 weeks in the womb''

Reform adoption then.

No niggers in Poland. No drawbacks.
>Polish whores will do the abortions on German taxpayer money
>quote me on this

Aren't fags like that insufferable?

Great, more toilet plumbers

Fuck

ow shit I read a little into it, you're right

holy fuck if mother might die because she kept the fetus inside her she'll now die and the unborn baby with her, great

fucking sick country

>I am now also forced to spend the next 18~ years of my life raising a child i didnt want.

You can give it to the orphanage, newborns usually get adopted pretty quick.

Im not pro-life but this argument is shit.

I've heard from a couple of polish girls that general situation is as follows:

Due to public discouragement of abortions as well as religious accusation, abortion is generally affordable only to rich kids from some corrupted doctors, undisclosed, however, those who suffer the most from it - girls from lower social classes suffer a lot because they'd actually need it sometimes, but can't afford

can polandbros confirm?

>Poland soon to take over the title of Blessed from the USA.

Poland will rule the world at this rate.

Yeah, so?
The left is mad as fuck.

wait why is israel a cube

the only real downside I see is the downs side of this.

>rape

They can take the baby out early and already move to support women in this situation but a mom being unwilling originally is still no reason to deny the rights of others.

>malformed
>surprised a Catholic country denies eugenicist thought

>danger to mother's life

The Catholic position is to attempt to save both and, whether the child survives the work overall or not, do not explicitly set out to kill the child. We do not know the work the lawmakers are doing here but if they are doing this based on their cultural Catholicism, it's likely it'll be based around what I'm saying rather than outright leaving the mother to die.

Well, there is abortion for everyone in Poland in a form of a day after pill. You can buy those without prescription. they costs above 200 zł - around 1/6th of minimal monthly salary. That pill have around 98% succes rate if taken day after, but can be used up to 5 days after with lower succes rate

Then it is what you say

The population of the western world has to decrease though, and unqualified immigration has to be prevented at all cost.

If the population doesn't decrease, I hope you'll enjoy your 30% unemployed leeching off universal income due to the impending automatisation of industry and services within the next 20 years.

>meanwhile in the real world nobody wants to carry a rapists baby

that is, you know, the incentive to act responsibly and adverently

like in the free market, prices go up and down, but cannot go all the time one way, for big companies, at least

Having no money and having unprepared parents is a very bad mix. I would abort any kid rather than have them be raised by a single mom.

That was also pretty much what the government lobbied for ~15-20 years ago, which is why they put such a heavy focus on sex-ed and so on.

Now they realized that our whole society is based on constant growth because of debt, pensions and so on but rather than solving those problems, which would be hard, they just import millions of illiterates, believing them to somehow be equal to the average citizen. As if we put our children through 12 years of education for no reason.

>t-they'll just shove coat hangers into their uteri and then bleed to death

People will learn to take some fucking responsibility for their actions.

that's not NO that's going full retard
i guess one place was really impressed by badselfeater after all

>Conservashits
Why do you deny basic human rights to women. At this point all conservative women are just voting against their own interests.

>Why do you deny basic human rights to women
Murdering children is not a human right. The right not live trumps all other meme rights you just came up with in your sick mind.

so you'll want to be responsible for a kid you'll have with some random slut for 18 years? do you know how many sloots lie about using birth control?

Poland WILL fall.

vimeo.com/58930634

Or you know, they're just opening a black market for abortions. If the state won't do it, they'll do it themselves. But they'll have more than babies on their conscious then.

Just because they've decided to be retards in 2016. Anyone that thinks people will suddenly become "careful" or whatever and not have abortions is fucking retard in my book.

If anything your laws should support reality, not enforce a fantasy, such as "oh they'll just have to be responsible from now on". People will be responsible my ass.

nie zapomnij wziac faszystowskiej nacjonalistycznej polskiej flagi (celowo z malej) i napisac jak wstydzisz sie, gdzie zyjesz i jak wszyscy powinnismy sie bardzo wstydzic

yeah, this is like your opinion, man

will it happen? will it happen in Poland? why they are not open about it?

when we were joining the EU we were told "you will be second Japan"

yeah, we have low birthrates like them, and that is the only similarity, I am afraid

now, mention, subhuman Slavs or Poles, the whole Eastern Europe is shit and we have hard time realizing this

Killing your child because you're a whore can't keep your legs closed is not a human right. It is a female privilege.

>newborns usually get adopted pretty quick.
These ones too?

It could increase the birthrates, but really birthrates have more to do with the will to have kids.

Polish sluts will just go out of state to have an abortion. Not to mention, Polish Immigrants have uber fertility rates compared to the homeland so the poles are in no danger of doing off sans the polish coalburners of bongistan when it's other european groups that need to be above replacement.

hasn't it yet?

the whole abortion trick is probably to make it look even more stupid, if there is no G*d

And it's a good privilege.
She's doing you a favor in not bringing another fucked up person, raised by a fucked up mother in this world and you complain?

It's not as if people will massively get abortions if they are allowed. And even if they do. It's their choice, people should have a choice to cull themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJsWz9SlpfA

> if you kill us we win

Good job Poland.
Killing innocent people is just wrong.

>the guardian
Cred Forums should know better

This ban is like a test of how degenerated the society is. It doesn't hurt normal people.

A normal person even if not trying to get pregnant wouldn't abort her own baby. Even if mistake happens you take the responsibility instead of running away with bloodied hands.
It' only triggers leftist and idiots because they are afraid of loosing their carefree lives but don't want to give up on fucking every pole they see.
I wouldn't give bunch of irresponsible people more tools to misuse.

They cant have an abortion in countries outside of poland.

Truly Pooland.

Former commie propagandist predicted in early 90s that abortion law issue will comeback every year becouse it's perfect smokescreen for goverment. He is so fucking right about that.

This could simply blow up in their faces.

They should attack the root of the problem and create a culture and atmosphere around these subjects that makes banning abortion unnecessary.

I agree about ban in terms of normal intercourse but what about

-rape
-incest
-danger to woman's life

Would you want your raped sister to give birth to baby from rape?

>create a culture and atmosphere around these subjects that makes banning abortion unnecessary.
This doesn't work that way. People hear western propaganda coming from the Internet and German owned Media. USA also owns the largest info TV and it pushes Clinton hard in Poland...

Problem with banning abortion is that it creates the greatest evil mankind has ever known, Single mothers. This creates a future of children who turn to a life of crime due to single parents which in turn become single parents themselves and they become nothing but a mooch on society.

>Will it happen

Well there's a big chance it will, which is why people have started debating universal income. In banks for instance, 40% of jobs could be cut thanks to automatisation.

>Will it happen in Poland?
Unless you keep wages so absurdely low in services that you can compete with the costs and efficiency of digital technology, then it will happen.

Provided, it will happen later for Poland and eastern countries but it will eventually happen. Granted, decreasing the population is a greater priority in non performing economies like France Spain or Italy, as long as they manage their digitalization.

They are two sides with fixed opinions on government. This won't shift any supporters.
Also abortion never was big in Poland. Now it's just official. They wan't to stop that root from spreading.

YOU MORONS

this only a fake issue.

none cares about abortion, the rulling party just loves to start shitstorms and push fishy bills in the parliament.

its not this kind of my poland my commie-jewish grandpa wished for.

>Even if mistake happens you take the responsibility instead of running away with bloodied hands.
Well that argument certainly did not stop god from running away

Ban ALL birth control next Based Poland

Save civilisation and the White race

Why would you punish an innocent 3rd party for the crimes of someone else?

Should you be convicted of your fathers crimes and be executed for them?

Bull shit!
Mothers in Poland can give away children after birth with no consequences. Hell, you can even leave the baby in "window of life" after you have left the hospital. Nobody will force you to raise that child. No welfare in Poland for single mothers.

Maybe you should stop fucking around like a degenerate too, or at the very least wear a condom and stick it in the ass.

Shut the fuck up. I need to make money on GPW while this shitstorm clogs up the media.

There will be an ordinary defence of necessity, like there always is to any crime.

Once you are a god you can do what you want.
: ^)

Shoulda just turned those to ovens and save Hitler 2.0's time and money in killing all the poles.

Also curiously, wouldnt banning abortion mean EVEN more babies thrown away like this?

I am pretty sure the McDonald could be already fully automatized. They keep it as a kind of first-easy-job for young adults.

And we have already one of the lowest birthrates in the world. Taking into account that we are a poor pawn with no own industry it can hit us really hard. I mean, no people, no robots.

This. Christfag normies get the fuck off my board. Keep in mind these people are almost never white so you stupid anti abortion people are pro more fatherless dindus

There never were many abortions in Poland. Neither many children end up in the window of life.
If it rose we are talking about a change from 1 to 2 a year in my city. But now you can scream that it doubled.

Of course there is welfare for single mothers. Sum up all little amounts of money from different institutions and dont forget about social housing.

>Also curiously, wouldnt banning abortion mean EVEN more babies thrown away like this?
Yes, so?
The State wants to have full control over who raises these unwanted children. They usually go to church or to government foster homes.

Nah, it's still not enough to raise a child. That's why they are desperate to find a male cuck.

>Remind me, why is Polandball upsidedown again?
Because the faggot who started the polandball maymay drew it upside down, then it just picked up, sorta like tradition

> I know there's a reason why Israel is a cube
Jewish magicks

There actually are welfare queens. I don't know how they do it and how much money they receive but some of them live better than I do.

>but some of them live better than I do.
Your life must be shit.
If they have the money then some male is paying them alimony.

>I, for one, welcome back our liberal overlords in 2-3 years.
PiS will win again only because Germany refuses to take care of their refugees.

>comment_yvHg8b1bX7ME21GJsm8EET7hy3tQ0fBy.jpg

it has 23 chromosomes and a heart beat, it's human. there's still plan B, there's still monogomy, there's still condoms, there's still not being a complete degenerate whore.
>justifying murder
>worth the air you breathe

Social housing, free public transportation, alimony, refunds, benefits for being a jobless, for family, for being a lone mother with additional money per child.
There is probably more. They most sly of them that save money on child's expense can afford IPhones and golden chains.

Tradcon shits confirmed for whipped femslaves.

MGTOW is the only way to escape the feminarchy and avoid being enslaved to an inferior lifeform.

Bullshit. You can't qualify for all these at once.
>free public transportation
wow
>benefits for being a jobless
Lol U
>Social housing
In the middle of nowhere far away from the city
>refunds
What?
>alimony
You need to find him first and force him to pay. The head of KOD refuses to pay alimony and yet Soros keeps him out of prison somehow.
>benefits for family, for being a lone mother
Name one specific benefit

>Brunei picking up his hat

Top kek, +1 internetzz to whoever drew this

>Cred Forums is ok with this
no surprise, not like you basementdwellers would ever have to worry about impregnating a woman.

poland what does this image mean? you're not secretly yes:ing are you?

Good job Poland, now even abortions with legitimate reasons will be done illegally with increased risks. 10/10.

>wow
>Lol U
>What?
What kind of arguments are that? Are you a child? Jobless person that worked over a year can receive a benefit.
Then she will pretend that she is looking for work or take a job for a month drop it and don't do anything for half a year.
Social housing depends on your city. Refund is granted in a very specific situation and isn't the best example.

>Name one specific benefit
Zasiłek rodzinny i zasilek dla samotnych matek. Czego nie rozumiesz?

Yeah, that's my picture from "Poland is sure full of traps thread".
Die nigger.

>Fucking a random slut without a condom

You're gonna get pozzed, nigger.

>Czego nie rozumiesz?
Now go and check how many mothers get that and how much money is that in reality.

You have to be a fucking saint to get any money from the gov. That's my argument. Normal people get free healthcare and are told to fuck off.

Then punish Polish women if/when they return home. It's not difficult.

>Fetus
>Not alive

You either failed high school biology or are a shill, or both.

46 chromosomes, friend. 23 per parent.

Would you rather:
-Be aborted
-Be killed as a baby by own mother
-Be left in hospital and rised by adopted family that loves you

Hard choice..

And I said that there are welfare queens not that every single person is one of them. I know how my mother had always problems and we were poor as dirt and didn't receive any benefits.
People trying to live fair get stomped. But there exists this breed of people with no conscience leeching off this nation on purpose by constantly breeding from money and trying to exploit the system.

Poland is cucked.
Annual refugee inflow:

2015: 10254
2014: 5360
2013: 13986
2012: 9182

Just cuck your shit up

To your notice. Our degenereate gimps don't wear berets. They prefer hoodies or nothing at all.

>ban abortions
>train orphaned kids as super soldiers
>polant stronk

>vimeo.com/58930634
that jewish shit is like a sobbing of cunts.

We take that much in a day...

Go read E Michael Jones' book "Libido Dominandi".

Have you ever helped at an orphanage?

You're acting like abortion would weed out rapist genes and not the genes of the type of male you are.

>2016
>putting your trust in women
>putting your trust in the state

>pol supporting increased welfare, and the cultivation of poor white trash kids because they never got to have sex
Rly mkin me tnk

>"white after the mother, healthy after the bull"
That's some Sweden-tier Yesing here. Probably near Warsaw.

Now check how much of those are from east of our border.

For comparison Lithuania, which is right next to Poland, takes 400 a year.

You know that there is an ongoing war in Ukraine and that we accept political refugees from Belarus right?

And how is that a good thing?

Lithuania also has 15 times smaller population.

It isn't. It's still bad, but many times better than taking in sandniggers.

Except most refugees are not Slavic

>Lithuania also has 15 times smaller population.

13,5 times smaller * 400 = 5000 a year.

You are getting double the number Lithuania is even in relative numbers

A

Welp, PiS is the only party that might do something about it. They are searching for money for 500+ right now. Nobody is safe.

Sandniggers are not east of Poland?

>Annual refugee inflow:
Ukrainians are white.

And you people refuse to report this guy.

Most of your refugees are probably not white or Ukranian.

>Poland is cucked...
>Sweden
Kys

Yeah, and that sucks. Hopefully those numbers will go down when people see the cultural enrichment in the west and the government will have to stop the inflow in order not to anger everyfuckingbody.

East of Poland are hohols and Belarussians. The former kind of suck, but a controlled inflow of them is passable. The latter are bro-tier and I wouldn't mind them coming to Poland en masse.

The last hope of Europe

This is good, abortion is child sacrifice

>Poland
>Hitler

kys first

Seriously though, feel free to nuke Sweden. I'm simply reading statistics looking to GTFO.

>all abortions done right now will also be done illegally after the ban

maybe like 0.5% will continue with their planned abortion after it has been banned.

What you pro-life idiots don't get is that starting a family is a private matter, in which the state has no business getting involved. Banning abortion is Communist Romania-tier retarded.

It won't stop degeneracy, nor stop low birth rates in the West.What it will do is bring positive developments such as more crime, more people raised by single moms, way more people being raised in orphanages and raised by the state. More welfare spending than ever before. Literally a recipe for turning a country into a dindu nation. Well done Poland.

>Most of your refugees are probably not white or Ukranian.
You are getting desperate. I still see no Ahmeds in Poland. We get some Vietnamese, but nowhere near as much as Ukrainians, Belarusians and other Slavs.

Krautchan

>What you pro-life idiots don't get is that starting a family is a private matter
No it's not. A family is sacred and we won't let other Poles insult God with their liberal bullshit.

Poland has accepted a shit load of Ukrainian refugees, and over here 50% of the refugees are Ukrainian (the rest are sandniggers).

Pro abortion is intensive for more unprotected sex and less female consequences for sex in general.
With time sex becomes so normal that being called a slut is a prideful thing, there is nothing sacred in being a virgin. there is nothing more degenerate than this

God bless Law and Justice. They'll also pay you to have kids so they don't need mass 3rd world immigration. I'd like to marry a socially conservative Polish QT and live there permanently. And no, I am of no Polish ancestry whatsoever.

This guy gets it

Pro tip. Get enough abortions and you become infertile

Enjoy how sacred family feels when your country gets overrun by criminals and sociopaths who were all raised in the thousands of new orphanages you will have to pay for with your taxes.

You don't see the big picture.

Banning abortion gives people the INCENTIVE to stop fucking like rats. The first few years will see a small surge of single mums, but it will die down slowly after and the single mum percentage will fall even more.

The person will think:

>will i fuck 4 chads at once and get a potentially harmful abortion and be ostracised by everyone i know

>or will i not fuck the 4 chads and have sex with my caring boyfriend instead who will take good care of a potential child

You leftoids never think about actions and consequences, everything is constant to you and never stops or increases even if you break/make more connections. This is why you want to increase taxes on everything like diesel/gasoline - you don't think for once that maybe producers will go bankrupt because transport becomes more expensive. Same with the abortion topic at hand - you think that prohibiting abortion isn't incentivising sexual abstention. You think people will keep having casual/unprotected sex like they do right now.

Even more of a reason to get the fuck out

>brown dick
>this is displayed in tv
>the kids might see it

kys canada

Then fuck off, we can survive the Kali Yuga without you. Go have your fun you degenerate, but don't come crawling back when the only ones having children are barbaric goatfuckers.

>I don't want stacey to fuck 4 guys
>I could get on with my life or
>I could ban abortion and wait a couple generations to see of they magically stop fucking
really made me think

test

>women will now fight back against their rapist instead of turning """"catatonic""""

People say germanys pop is falling so they need muslims, poland says fuck that shit we need white babies

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I know you leftists are always narcissistic and solipsistic, but that doesn't mean everyone is. I want people to stop fucking strangers like rabbits and I want them to embrace monogamy, because the backbone of a society is the family and if the families are broken and nobody genuinely loves each other then that civilisation is finished.

lol dream on.

2015: 13000 refugees

only 1500 were ukranian. No Belorusians.

You are cucked mate. Few of your refugees are white.

fetus only has brain activity at around 10-12 weeks which is way past the time of most abortions. It's not alive until then. Fuck off faggots

the phrase "forced to bear children" is literally a false, inaccurate-to-reality, propagandistic phrase. an actual, explicit lie.

outlawing abortion forces women to not-not-bear children. the double negative sounds awkward, and fake, but it's actually real, accurate description of the reality here.

>G*d
we're not jews. Typing God or gods name is not something to be avoided

YAHWH Is the only true triune god.

No worries, we move our criminals and sociopaths to UK and Germany.

Disappointed, I always argued pro abortion, even in my religion classes in middle school.

If that thing can become alive after being given time, then that thing should be protected just like a person that's alive right now.

Only 37 Ukranians sought asylum in Estonia 2015

No it forces them to not kill the children they concieve. It has nothing with wether they get pregnant or not to do.

but starving white babies = not good man

As if Poland wasn't already full of tracksuit wearing retarded thugs already, they want to now fully turn into the Niggerland of Europe, without even taking a single mudslime refugee.

The Donohue-Levitt hypothesis still stands. You ban abortion, you turn into a crime infested shithole. That's what the data says, your kike god Jesus won't save you from that.

By this definition no plants are alive since they have no brain.

What is illegal immigration?
Only 1 million refugees moved to Germany. Another Million came there illegally. The media won't tell you about that.

>I'm no libtard, but what good comes out of forcing women to have a baby they're not ready to have?
If you really believed that, you would advocate for any woman who had an abortion to be sterilized as well.

What parent would want their child to starve? If a person knows that his/her child will starve then he/she will abstain from sex.

wtf does that have to do with anything?

based poland leading the way

"The evidence we present is consistent with legalized abortion reducing crime rates with a twenty-year lag. Our results suggest that an increase of 100 abortions per 1000 live births reduces a cohort’s crime by roughly 10 percent. Extrapolating our results out of sample to a counterfactual in which abortion remained illegal and the number of illegal abortions performed remained steady at the 1960s level, we estimate that (with average national effective abortion rates in 1997 for all three crimes ranging from between 142 and 252) crime was almost 15–25 percent lower in 1997 than it would have been absent legalized abortion.
These estimates suggest that legalized abortion is a primary explanation for the large drops in murder, property crime, and violent crime that our nation has experienced over the last decade.
Indeed, legalized abortion may account for as much as one-half of the overall crime reduction. Assuming that this claim is correct, existing estimates of the costs of crime suggest that the social benefit to reduced crime as a result of abortion may be on the order of $30 billion dollars annually."

pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/papers/donohuelevitttheimpactoflegalized2001.pdf

Try and disprove this pol.

What is plan B?

>it could be alive at some point
It may be at some point in the future but it isn't now, so how can you kill something that isn't alive?
>comparing plants to humans
Try again. We need brain activity to live, plants don't.

No you just resent the fact that Stacey is fucking four dudes but she isn't fucking you cos you are a cucked loser. Banning abortion literally means more people will be raised in broken families and without any genuine love than ever before. Those people will also fuck your shit up.

Increase in niggers. Poland doesn't have a nigger problem. Granted it's the lower classes - already more prone to crime and poverty - that will experience the largest population boom, but in a country like Poland that pales in comparison to the savage behaviour of the average american streetnigger. Also, like a poster previously mentioned, Poland needs more men for the coming race war.

he seems pretty based

too bad the fucker only have a daughter.

>Try again. We need brain activity to live, plants don't.

Clearly not since the fetus is alive.

Yeah banning abortion won't stop that even slightly. Sex is still going to be normal and being a slut will still be something women take pride in. Strangers don't usually have unprotected sex, idiot. Abortion isn't what makes society degenerate, birth control is. Most people who have abortions are actually in more long term relationships. This law will fuck over people who are already married or in relationships, rather than sluts who are probably on several different forms of birth control.

Abortion should be allowed for specific cases such as genetic diseases or unwanted mutations occurring during pregnancy. This attitude is a sign of unscientific behavior which is a result of lower IQ.

Poles will eventually reconquer Western Europe and resettle it.

It doesn't have a nigger problem because abortion is legal. You ban abortion, and you are going to see more white niggers than ever before. You know how a white man becomes a nigger? If he is raised by a single mom or by the state. Poland is going to see a lot of that from now on.

That's like saying Republicans don't want gay marriage because they're evil when clearly there are explanations why they're against gay marriage.

I've already said why prohibiting abortion is a must have, you inventing different reasons doesn't change those facts.

Why? The woman can give birth to that retarded baby and give it away to the government foster home. They will find a use for that baby. What's the problem?

go look up the definition of Bydlo.

It's already happening en masse, at this point it wouldn't hurt to try.

>millennial fucks chads 14-30
>seeks out some beta cuck after hitting the wall at 30
>beta gets divorce raped/cuckolded and the child is raised by the state anyway

>You ban abortion, and you are going to see more white niggers than ever before.
No we won't. They seriously move to UK.

>abortion is legal
>but only if the child will be born fucked grand or if the child is the aftermath of a rape or if mother's health or life is in danger
>abortion is legal

Taking the longer more resource taking path is a sign of low IQ.

>What is adoption
>What is loving your child despite the poverty

>Taking the longer more resource taking path is a sign of low IQ.
We need white workers who don't ask stupid questions. If you believe importing Muslims is a shorter, better path then continue to do that.

Taking the longer, more resource consuming path is a sign of willpower, courage and strength.

Weak willed plebs want instant gratification (social media/vidya), smarter people have the patience for delayed gratification (books etc.)

polan
>median salary 500 euro
>average flat and bills cost (one bedroom) 300 euro
>round, ugly, polack faces, cheap clothes, cheap food
>if you dont have family connections you are shit
advice Cred Forums
>UUUUUUU KURWA HUSARIA URRRRRAAAAAAA, 99% WHITES, OOOOOO SO GOOD I WANT TO BE DIRTY POLACK AND EAT SHIT

You will be a minority very soon, Hans. Then the last remaining Germans in the year 2100 are going to beg for the Poles to claim the land from the Afro-Islamists.

>We need white workers who don't ask stupid questions. If you believe importing Muslims is a shorter, better path then continue to do that.
Most humans act on autopilot. You don't need others when half the native population is below 100 IQ.

>smarter people have the patience for delayed gratification
Comparing books to prolonged misery through banned abortion is not smart either.

What explanation? Because their magic fairy tale book says so?

People who actually believe that letting all people be born is better than only letting high value babies to be born are not smart.

Your life is just a prolonged misery.
Every white Pole can be given a purpose in life. We need every single one of them. Abortion is simply not an option when your population is shrinking.

LIFE
Is
LIFE
*DOOT DOOT DOOT *

>Fetus isn't human/alive
This meme died years ago, even pro-choice groups accept abortion is the termination of a human life, they just argue it's justified.

>than only letting high value babies
>high value
Hahahahahah
You are taking in EVERYONE.
Think about it Hans.
Half of Africa is coming to Germany this Christmas.

>letting all people be born
That's your new majority, cuck.

Supidest post of thread

>one currency
We don't use Euro in Poland.

test

Poland's population growth rate is around 0 percent while being on the positive side for quite some time now. Your whole opinion on this subject is based on fantasy.

There is no such thing as a white nigger.

>make a valid point
>HAHAHAHA HANS LOOK AT YOU
Another sign of low IQ. Please refrain from logical fallacies as your low IQ indication index is at 200 now.

>trying to have a discussion about topic X
>HAHAHA user LOOK AT PROBLEM Y
Yet another indication of low iq.

Based Poland.

Better than this shit where you are surrounded by nonwhites wherever you go and every women who looks better than poo has a boyfriend.

Gee, I don't know, how about "Don't be a whore" and "Have responsible sex with the person you love" and "Don't have unprotected sex if you're not in a position to potentially raise a kid?" How are those for solutions? I mean, what could people POSSIBLY do differently to avoid getting into this situation? Use condoms and be responsible and mature? That's unfathomable!

I'm being rhetorical but yes there can be. Romania didn't even have any organised crime before the Commies banned abortion. Now that country is number 1 for human trafficking and ATM crime.

Enjoy the retards, mongoloids, deformed and other abominations.

I used to be pro choice, I used to perceive it as just a right of the individual to choose their life.

Then I realized that all this does is take away the consequences of a persons actions and makes the event of an abortion a literal fast-food style action.

Women will try to get around it, that's why rape culture is getting really big now and exaggerated. It's all for the purpose of making a more degenerate commodity culture where human lives are literally a pill away from being removed by the parent solely because they wanted to 'have fun' at a party.