Predictions everyone!

Predictions everyone!

I think mine can be screencapped.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Michigan is solid red goy

What was the actual reasoning for this anyway?

California will go Red

Make Nevada blue and Colorado red. That's my prediction.

my prediction with shading to make everyone happy

Polls don't account for people saying they'll vote for someone and then not going to vote at all. Or you could chalk it up to rigged results and oversampling of Hillary supporters.

They hate Hillary in Michigan. Trump has tons of leverage there with the automobile industry talk, and now Bill wants to flood it with Syrians.

The rigged polls or why Michigan went Bernie? It went Bernie due to NAFTA.

You are a dumbfuck, Trump is leading by more in Nevada than he is in Ohio which he is starting to sprint ahead in.

Nevada's confirmed red and colorado's confirmed blue by a billion sources as of right now. It might change in the future however.

>colorado is confirmed blue
check the recent polls my good man

kentucky and virginia have a high change of being blue

He will win ohio

trump is up in CO

That's one poll. The one where they cross reference a ton of polls shows a 2% at least Clinton lead.

>Kentucky
that is literally one of the reddest states in the union fucktard

I have the website bookmarked, and they don't show individual polls. Actually look at the thing before saying I'm wrong

kek

>Kentucky
>Blue

You need to be euthanized you fucking stupid nigger.

And op just showed you 3 polls where Clinton was ahead by a mile and it didn't even closely reflect reailty.

Try again shill

Screencap this!!! mark my words!
>the debate isn't going to finish
something will happen and it seems like they won't finish, who knows what will happen next

nah I think the states going blue this time. Poor here want more food stamps and welfare.

>NH
>voting Clinton
Yeah, you're out of your fucking mind

hehe xd

He's been spamming that shit in other threads as well. The sheer stupidity is remarkable. No way will a coal heavy state vote for Hillary who wants to end it worse than Obama.

there has been literally one poll in Kentucky and Trump is up aprox 13 points, thats almost as high as Clinton's margin in NY
neck yourself

If a confluence of digits occurs, Vermont confirmed red.

Your little shithead isn't getting you very far in life, eh bud?

The last Kentucky poll showed Clinton up 6 percentage points. The south loves old style Democrats.

You can rage all you want. Your tiny brain's emotion's won't change the truth.

Ah well, I tried. Serious though, the fact there are predictions out there from legit sources that Vermont may somehow swing red fills me with glee. If the Bernouts, abstainers, and third party voters throw it for Hillary in Cuckland New England, I cannot wait to see the anger especially in Burlington, the Cuck Capital.

Kill yourself.

btfo

That "lead" has been shrinking for a long time. And that's a very reputable poll.

what site did you use for shading?

I still think the people who never go out and vote are gonna change the state blue this time.

270 to win, just go to Sabato crystal ball and ignore his retarded predictions because you can use the shaders there.

wow you got us

the issue with this angle is that clinton isn't a populist, so don't go to the Trump general with that

what the fuck

AZ will be red

I'd die happy MA went red, unfortunately it will never happen.

>tfw foreverially cucked state

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton-5751.html

Last five polls have Trump down one, up four, tied, down nine, and up four. I wonder which one is the outlier...

please keep your cuckedness in your own state. my state used to be solid red. now it's purple because of how many fucking massholes moved up here.

t. N.H.

alright here's mine then

new jersey here, iktf fellow new englander
because as you know, new jersey is a part of new england

I'm sorry NH, please accept MA refugees when the race wars begin. I just want muh guns

Nice try Jersey

what are you getting at here? all i'm saying is that our region of america, new england, is very blue pilled and it sucks. oh, the woes of being a new englander.

Would Cali still be blue if it had no illegals?

pro gun? you're alright with me, then.

>Indiana, Ohio and Florida
>Red
You are a generous man, OP.

you really believe texas will go blue?

very likely. even if there was no illegal immigration from south of the border, there's still a massive asian population in california, and a ton of blacks too. not to mention a lot of the white people are cucked to shit too. so, probably.
inb4 some retard comes and posts >BUT MUH NORCAL

Of course. Even if the illegals could vote they would have super low turnout.

Troll or just uniformed?
Most polls have trump winning all three of those states. Easily in fact.
Even Romney managed to win Indiana.

Not easily. Mostly within the MoE.

For all intents and purposes they're tied in those states. Except for Indiana I guess.

>PA not red

Nice meme.

Screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

this is a special kind of stupid

>Johnson
>82 Electoral Votes

He'll be luck if he get one.

What's the ad spending/grou d game like in those two states? How are they currently leaning politically?

Isn't that a landslide?

Colorado will be blue

I'd be surprised if Hillary gets any rust belt states. Then again, I don't rwally know the details in those states.

Updated StyxPredicts Projection

No

wrong Tbh lad

Modified my prediction

> New York red
> Texas blue
On what planet?

Why is New Mexico a blue state? Is it all illegals?

yes

>StyxPredicts
Are you StyxenFuckenHammer777?