I would bet $10 that none of you pussies have ever called someone a nigger to their face. Where the fuck is your muscle...

I would bet $10 that none of you pussies have ever called someone a nigger to their face. Where the fuck is your muscle, bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqTpqIUWVrc
youtube.com/watch?v=pCm0yY1wT1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I try to avoid the pride of Africa as much as possible

I called my Bravo Team leader a nigger. He was white with blond hair and blue eyes.

Buuuuuut he was actually a quadroon. He flipped his shit and wanted to fight me. I just laughed it off. He never spoke to me again.

not to be edgy,but i've a called a black person a nigger b4,it was during a football practice

I like this drinking game where you scream nigger every time you see a dead body in Hotel Rwanda

I call my mulatto friend a nigger all the time.

The "lol u wouldnt say it to somewuns face" argument is stupid.

You can replace "nigger" with any insult and most people would not do it.

I did. He was my friends cousin who's father ditched. He proceeded to slap my leg as I was bigger than him.

>be me, 19, college sophomore
>trolling local yik yak esque app
>call blacks niggers
>one 6'2" track star nog gets butt hurt calls me out to fight
>I'm 5'9" 150
>state medalist wrestling, brown belt bjj, 2-1 amateur boxing, other martial arts, training for up coming fight
>decide fuck it lets put this nigger in his place
>fight lasts 15 seconds, double leg him, get his back, choke him out
>get back get on app
>race war posts about how whites won go on all day long
>see kid at a party 3 weeks later, smokes me up
Actually knowing how to defend myself feelsgoodman.jpeg

there's the roleplaying board

Not fooling me, Jamal.

I called a 10 year old dindu a nigger to their face. Felt good man.

>I haven't lifted a weight in my life everyone else here must not have either
Piss off faggot some of us had good parents that actually taught us useful skills in life

I have and I'm tiny. Most people don't want to fight.

Jokes on you, called my black friend nigger at least 10 times Saturday.

I have done so plenty of times when I was a kid.

I am 32 now and how would this benefit me? Jeopardize my career? For what? A filthy nigger? I mean you already essentially called them worthless violent niggers by implying that calling them nigger would result in violent action.

I live in ND anyway. The only blacks here are the select few Somalians they keep importing. No white person (racist or otherwise) even interacts with these third worlders except to virture signal about them on Facebook or complain about them due to increased thievery and violence around town.

Actually did several times in the past months.

I just can't deal with seeing dozens of those fucks daily now. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Just end me, please.

I did in high school a couple times. Got mobbed by like three nogs each time.

there's the roleplaying board

I once lost a very Hot GF by saying nigger.
dodged a bullet there.

hey Jerry,what's D.A.K?

LOL
I remember this one time in middle school. During gym glass. This dindu made fun of a kid because his dad had just died. The kid with the dead dad (who was really big and husky) raged so hard.

>lol, hahaha ur dad's dead, Joe
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?
>lol ur dad's dead mane.
>YOU MOTHER FUCKING NIGGER! YOU WORTHLESS BABOON COON!
>grabs dindu's eraser head and bashes it to the wood floor more than once ( i still remember the sound)
>dindu has concussion
>white man suspended from school for two weeks and needed "racial therapy"

It was at this moment, on October 21st 2001 when I realized that I really hated niggers. I got home and was so distressed about the incident. This kid, Joe, was the nicest kid I knew. No one deserves that. I cried that night. I cried in my pillow, but my cries soon turned into laughter just thinking about how absolutely rekt that dindu got. Just the sound of the head smash makes me grin.

>Nice proxy leafnigger
Don't forget were you are Cred Forums is and always will be a /natsoc/ board. Some of us aren't just edgy teens. 1488 Deus vult

Googles all of you.

>buying into the subtle viral marketing campaign of Google©

youtube.com/watch?v=NqTpqIUWVrc

Hating black people is a waste of one's time and resources.
We all know who the real threat is.

I don't talk to niggers so I never had the chance.

asd

none of that is real
like i don't even believe that you are literate, you just pounded the keys and that story randomly generated
it's more likely than it actually have happened

>you don't understand the power of meme magic user.
Pic related from said app. Originally the women wrote "I love *insert my name*" on her tits but SHITPOSTING 9/11 memes ended up getting that shopped on with my face as the nipples. Normies just don't understand the glory of freedom.

You look like a farmer boy or something.

>western pa MASTERRACE

actually i have and it slipped out many times when surrounded by nigerians. result? they just continued to smoke kush and not care

wew lad

Yes, yes I have.
Also called shitskins for shitskins to their face.

What are you gonna do about it? Chimp out and destroy someone not related to the incidents livelyhood?

fuxk u

God damn. No wonder I profile for (((theagency))) for a living. I am too god damn good.

How's your mothers tendies taste newfag?

>living in an area populated by africans

youtube.com/watch?v=pCm0yY1wT1E

>Farmer boy

I grew up in a black neighborhood so I called lots of niggers "nigger" (not nigga) when we were fighting. Though usually it was in the context of calling them "house nigger."

I believe it, if only because I know a few BJJ fags.

>approaching stop light
>nigger in lane next to me driving like hell
>at red light
>nigger playing on Obama phone
>tell nigger to put his toy down before he kills someone
>tells me to mind my own business
>call him a stupid fucking nigger
>nigger replies...

"That's like, just your opinion man"

>nigger rolls up window