Get a pet dog

>get a pet dog
>lose all my freedom just for this dog
>can't travel
>can't have guests over or he goes nuts
>can't leave the house for longer than 8 hours

who else fell for the dog meme?

Stop being such a fucking baby. There is nothing like the loyalty and love from a candidate compatriot. They will love you more than any woman ever will.

>owning an animal while single
ur the meme here leaf

candidate was supposed to be canine, excuse my retardation

looks like you fail'd at parenting

>can't have guests over or he goes nuts
thats what you get for not training the poor doggo
fag

>can't have guests because you failed to train your dog
>can't bring the dog with you on trips or leave it with a friend for a bit

Sounds like a shite pet owner to me

Stop whining like a nog who can't into responsibility.

I trained my dog, she is literally as smart as a child.

She will not use the bathroom inside the house, literally she will hold it till it kills her.

If I am gone for a long time she stops eating and drinking. She basically hibernates, until she sees me.

I don't abuse it though, she gets taken care of.

get a cat

>tfw fell for cat meme
>tfw keeps me snuggly and warm at night
>tfw taxoplasmosis

train your dog faggot leaf
it's called responsibility it makes your life better and more stable

ARR ARR ARR ARR

>have cat
>it jumps and lays on my keyboard all the time
>it scratches my sofa
>it cries nonstop when I"m not at home
>every time I stand up from my chair she literally turbojets to my seat and lays there then gets pissed when I try and push her away
Cats are a meme

You can fuck the dog though. Way cheaper than GF.

>be manchild
>get dog
>give up on training 2 days in
>strangle him with shit leash
>never let him leave box apartment
>eventually abandon him to another shithead in a tiny box apartment
I honestly would consider most dogs to be above your kind of lazy shit.

It took 20 + years of training and you're still a fucking useless lout.

But I love my puppers

This. Got an old man pitt from the pound and he's amazing. This is coming fcrom a cat person with 6 cats.

The cats love the dog. One even uses his chest to suckle on and he just takes it. The cats takes his bed and he puts up with it.

This OP having a dog is the best companionship you'll get in the world but you have to train it. Get the dog to think you're the alpha and he will be obedient it's how their brains work. Whenever I'd feed my pup I'd make her sit and stay then get some food for myself and eat just so she would see that I eat first then she eats. Only if she was very still didn't jump and didn't bark then she'd get her food. Goes for doorways and stair really everything you go first then the dog. It only get's rewards when it is obeying commands. After not too long she will be obedient as fuck. Also learn to crate train it does wonders I'd reccomend putting a blanket over the crate so it will think it's night time and go to sleep. Then you can just crate it when you have guests if you're unable to get it to calm down

faggots

how do I stop my doggo from constantly chewing my arm, preferably without needing to smack the shit out of her?

oops i meant to quote

Dawwwww

Rub hot sauce on yoour arm.

EVERYONE IGNORE THE LEAF

THE LEAF JUST WANTS TO START SHIT

PUPPERS AND KITTERS CAN LIVE IN HARMONY

>The cats love the dog. One even uses his chest to suckle on and he just takes it. The cats takes his bed and he puts up with it.

Same here with my parents old dog, same kind.

Cat would start licking the dogs eyeball goobers, if the dog moved the cat would swat it until she let the cat finishing cleaning her.

I'd strangle your dog infront of you.

You wouldnt do any of those things anyway you fucking autist

You can leave adult dogs for 10 hours.

maybe you should have trained it properly retard

Should have got a reptile.

They ask only for food and a clean living space. Occasionally they'll even cuddle with you to leech off your body warmth.

"Men who hate dogs, are not men, but nigger faggots" -Abraham Lincoln

>not owning a basically trained Doberman
m8...

Ooooh check out this edgelord over here. Bro I've been feeling extra dull lately any way I could get some of your edge seems like you've got more than enough to share. Fucking faggot.

what should I keep in mind training my first dog? I'm obviously picking a breed that is good for a first timer, and I'm planning on training another in the future to be my pal whenever I go hunting. But for starters what should I keep in mind when I'm training a dog?

Mind you, this is not the only place I'm getting advice from just wondering what you guys have to say.

Btw being 21 and independent is great

you idiot you need to expose your dog to people and he will become accostumed other than that you need to train your fucking dog, i had a similar problem but know my dog is as smart as a 3year old, huxley only shits and pisses outside he does not jump on people or ever on the sofa, all my freinds are so jelouse he cant even walk into a room in the house withought permission, i walk him occasionaly withc is also a learning curve that he has to get used to , also you will gain more confidence, the only thing i havent worked out is when hes confrotnted by an asswhole little dog and he starts barking other than that the dude just chills at my house all day and bothers no one i love him more than my parents and freinds and women

Train your pupper you stupid leaf, they will behave if you tell them, and why don't you take him with you when you leave ?

if you don't like dogs, please drink bleach

She looks so sexy laying like that.

this is proof that the leaf is scum of the earth, worse than any jew mudslime turkroach mexicunt anything.

YOU LEAFS ARE THE SCUM OF THIS PLANET AND SHOULD BE LITERALLY GASSED THE FUCK OUTA EXISTENCE

"She's" a he.

At least you got an Akita, now get two more and they'll instinctively work together and take down bears for you.

>have three cats and a dog
>dog gets old, weird lumps all over body, requires surgical removal, has to wear cone after, bumps into everything, also been pissing and shitting inside for over a decade even though we had other perfectly trained dogs (she's just derp)
>cats produce so much shit and piss you'd think we had ten of them
>also vomit all over the place at least a few times a week
>litter box such a fucking hassle to keep up with, big cloud of cat piss smelling litter dust wafts up, have to hold breath, feel like it gets all over my skin and hair
>they shit right after i fill it up again
>house never has truly clean fresh smell cus of pets

the companionship is nice, i love them, but it gets tiring when you deal with it day after day for a decade without a single break ever

Yes, my cats do that to him as well. The amazing lovethose shits have for one another when the cats are brought up with dogs.

are you a muslim or something?

Hate to say it, but this thread is not politics related. It's a b-tier thread.

Seriously OP, you could have made a thread about the value of dogs to civilization, the politics of dog ownership, etc. But this is just you whining.

My dog is awesome. We backpack.

also, a big one for me
>can't really leave house for more than a few hours, family too busy/forgetful/lazy to remember to fill up water bowls and so on, feel like if i left for a day they'd all go thirsty

once i had to go away for a week and when i got back i swear they all looked dehydrated as fuck, as if my family had only filled up their water bowls a few times instead of several times daily. it was a sad sight.

Yeah they can be a nightmare in the early years.

My staffy gets so stressed we cant even go away.
She just goes manic and wont eat or drink the whole time we are gone. Its like she loses the will to live.

Don't blame the dog for your failures as an owner.

Why don't you train him you lazy cunt. Otherwise it will do whatever it wants

hot sauce or press down on their tongue with your thumb when they bite. They really don't like that.

Just dont let your cat out of the house you idiot. There. Taxo problem solved

I'd only get a dog if I lived in the country so you'd know if someone was sneaking around. In a city or a suburb they're not really useful.

Take care of your dogbro. They are too good for this world.

you really just need to smack the shit out of her

dog people are mentally retarded

they are smelly, dumb as shit, dirty, annoying, loud, farm animals and I seriously question the decision making abilities of anyone that buys one of these things

>I know a girl that had to take a second job to afford taking care of her big dumb ass dog while going to school at the same time
>the dog started destroying stuff because he as left at home alone so long
>now she has to pay for dog sitter too

genius

Not training doge for people
Not taking doge camping
Not having yard for doge

> I shiggetty

t. Muhammad

you shouldn't even get a dog unless you have a large open space backyard and a doggy door or you will be living in chaos. dogs aren't indoor animals, I hate watching my friends struggle through life in a 1200sqft apartment with 2 kids and 3 dogs. house is always a fucking mess, they have to take each dog out separately to go piss and they never have time to walk them, so they chew up every bit of furniture they have.

"Men who hate dogs, are not men, but nigger faggots" -Abraham Lincoln
And with this, Lincoln was himself directly quoting Diogenes.

Yeah, and then after that you would go home and stay up past your bedtime.

This.

That's a cute pooch, what breed is it?

Also you're supposed to train your dog and have friends who can look after it for you if you need to travel somewhere.

>take a wolf killer off the hands of some pet-rescuer cunt
>much freedom and enjoyment as loyal dog and I venture through vast wildernesses
>life is good with companion who howls in my absence
>return to society and his weak nerves from past trauma become more evident
>unpredictably lashes out at the deplorable things people call pets
>becomes liability in my wayward lifestyle
>did not care to heal trauma or attempt to retrain such obvious defects
>some ancient working breeds do not belong in a polite society to begin with
>sleep, doggy
>sleep

>live out in the woods
>6 large dogs
>mfw not even the sneakiest of niggers, bravest of coyotes, or the craziest of meth heads will cross into yard looking for shit to steal

Its fun to release the hounds on a motherfucker

Take it out back and shoot it then

You can travel, all you need is a kennel stay, or let a friend or family take care of him for a while, and train your friggin dog to know his place.

My doggo has been a wonderful addition to my life.

god bless you user

You don't even lift you cunt

Teach it the no command and whenever she does it it say no and when it stops give her a treat for the no command. She eventually won't do it.

Don't listen to the autistic edges who want you to beat your dog or give it hot sauce, which fucks with their brain.

As you post raunchy anime that is borderline furry. Dumb cunt

this, senpai. my dog ate a corncob that sat in his stomach for over a year. somehow his body decided to try to digest it and pieces of it got stuck in his large intestine. he was puking all over the place and wouldnt eat. we took him to the animal hospital and they had to resection his intestine and he was in the hospital for over a week and just finished his meds last friday.

honestly the most harrowing 2 weeks of my life. ive never been more upset thinking i was going to lose my buddy. the most scary part about it was it was getting pretty fucking up there in cost of treatment and had he needed a second surgery i wouldnt have been able to afford it and would have had to put him down. so yea buy pet insurance.

also idgaf about having to be home or not traveling. i dont like to take vacations or travel anywhere i couldnt take him, and im a loner shut in and i prefer the company of my dog to 99.9% of the people i know. my idea of a good time is flipping on trs radio, cracking some beers and cleaning the house while my dog watches me.