Yfw you realize God exists

>yfw you realize God exists

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85349189/#85359672
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85349189/#85360024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove it.

You don't. That's the point.

Well there is certainly a supreme being, but is that the abrahamic god, with all attached fairy tales and other nonsense? Probably not.

What do you do if you believe God exists, but not in the manner in which any of the Christians portray?

>it's some kind of magic, deal with it

You know in Islam the frog is a holy creature because it constantly praises Allah with its croak nd it's forbidden to kill it (expect for food)

Trying to prove God is just like trying to assign a number to infinity
Finite beings can't prove the existence of an infinite God

aka you realized you're scared and retarded

>tfw too smart to be atheist

i got proof of GOD. why are we living? first you will say, hurr durr parents gave birth, etc. but after u remove those curtains, question where the fuck are we really. then there is ur answer, GOD.

I know that feel, it's like they're closing a door.

Nothing thats just it. You have a belief in a higher power. Boom done.

With Kek you wouldn't say the same thing aren't you?

>Believing in a higher power
>Then where's the thing that created that higher power?

You creationists need to realize that life has no inherent meaning and that any meaning you find in life comes from within yourself. Stop wasting your lives believing in fairy tales and focus on the life you have in front of you.

>le "who created God?!?!1!" Meme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE FUCKING SPOOKS NERD

le individualist

>pic unrelated

THIS is where you'll actually find it

My 12 year old little brother understands that God exists outside of our universe (space and time) so the known laws of physics don't apply to Him. He was is and always will be, we can't understand this so stop trying to just accept that's how it is. Seriously how are atheists so dumb?

>muh stirner

There's a reason that "spooks" also refers to niggers

do you think before you speak?

Time doesn't exist, what your referencing is merely the memory of distance traveled not duration. We use it as a reference holder to easily estimate things within a mathematical perspective. Times actual value comes from the physical capability of the brain to remember, without it, history as a subject and discipline cannot possibly exist. Meaning that progress is also impossible. The ability to record events is not the perception of time, it's a reference to the metaphysical stage of the object in questions existence. How "old" it is is merely a reference to its physical state at the brisk of questioning said topic.

>

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85349189/#85359672
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85349189/#85360024

>God exists outside of our universe (space and time)
What if they wasn't possible?

Finite cannot constrain infinite. God being infinite can create a rock that God couldn't lift, and then lift said rock because that rock is not God and not equal to the entire omni presence of God. Meaning God is logic, if God wan't to make the illogical logical and the logical illogical God can. Basically like Quantum super positioning.

Do you think before you spook?

this is idiotic

God definately exists. But I just wish he would help me win the lotto.

It makes me sad and feel abandoned.

What if it is, but all the doctrine and tradition built around it is primitive human attempts to understand or process it?

T. Merchant

Nice.

Its a belief you imbecile

>jargon that summarizes the universe needs a creator because it is actual
>b b but god doesnt need a creator because hes god!

>christian who doesn't know his religion is semitic

>formal proof and precise language
>jargon
>upset that the creator doesn't need to be created when the argument logically backs that up

Next you'll try to say it's special pleading and look like a dumbass.

You're white (?) and in aus, you did champ

>but what caused the uncaused cause?

I can never understand how atheists can be so dumb as to not understand extremely basic concepts.

You have a point but I don't trust ausflags with red stripes at the bottom.

I still want millions of dollars for doing nothing though.

I promised the christian god I would build a church if he gave me the good lotto bucks but he didn't after months. So now I am trying out other deities to see which one is the best.

I tried satan for a month and he failed too. Then I tried kek. This month I am praying to Zeus and next will be Ra.

Soon I will find the one true god.

Either that or I will be poor forever and prove god doesn't exist.

Basically the truth about religion entirely relies on me winning the lotto or not.

Will report back with results.

They're fairy tales and other nonsense? wtf I hate Christianity now.

Look at all those eights, might want to try some chinese dragons or whatnot.

That is without a hint of doubt the most autistic thing I have ever heard.

Does this mean I don't have to work anymore and can just collect autism bucks from centerlink? Maybe there is a jesus god afterall.

this is great, ty leafman

Baby don't hurt me