You guys do realize that a Trump victory is pretty much impossible, right...

You guys do realize that a Trump victory is pretty much impossible, right? Hillary is going to secure so many states and swerve around Trump's attack-dog debate style that Americans will see him for the rabid idiot he truly is. There are so many establishment figures against him that he will lose in a landslide, and this doesn't even take into account the imminent fuck-ton of anti-Trump ads and Clinton endorsements.

You guys are fucked, and I'm just telling it like it is. Go ahead and say, "N-nice try, CTR". The people not on Chinese cartoon image boards will be electing somebody actually qualified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PA0NkYi3Y5U
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account, as well as an additional bonus of $0.01 for trying. Thank you for helping correct the record.

CTR, fuck yourself to death with an AIDS-covered cactus.

Fuck off and die

Nobody with a functioning brain actually supports Hillary.

We'll see, Trump's staff did a psychoanalysis of Hillary and she has certain tells of when she is nervous or lying that Trump will be sure to exploit.

>If someone alters from Trump hugbox they are a shill.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

Thank you, CTR.

With dogs voting, dead voters, voters voting more than once and rigged machines?...you could have a point.

off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer off yourself CTR staffer

you too, do the same

Nice try ctr

If "chinese cartoon image boards" are meaningless then why are you obsessing over them so much

>this fucking copy pasta again

Thanks for correcting my record.

maybe you should worry about how hillary is going to be able to stand on stage for more than 30 mins at a time instead

she's gonna have a couple more spazz outs, maybe even at the debate. it's going to be glorious.

Yep. I heard he has spent hours watching tape of her debates to find her weaknesses and her strengths.

NOW YOU MAYBE ASKING WHY I'M NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD IN THE POLL RIGHT NOW.

Look here shit-lords, it's my time. It is your fault that i'm behind in the polls. I need your help in getting """""my record""""" out there for the public to see it.

>actually qualified

What did xir mean by this?

>$0.05 has been deposited to you account, thank you.

Are you retarded? Why would a ctr shill tell another to off themselves. Focus!

He's trying to imply nimble trump shills actually exist.

No nigger, we do this for free

No, we do it for FREEdom.

fuck, I wish I were being paid to Make America Great Again

>implying people support Hillary

This is a terrible place to shill, CTR, everyone knows it's you. Since you're focusing your attacks on the redpilled grounds people know what's up. Meanwhile, on Youtube and Reddit and other normie places (with the exception of Facebook, which you're doing quite well), you won't find more than a few people in the comments that say Hillary Clinton is half-decent.

They are afraid of our memes that why.

You do realize that not only is Trump presidency possible, it's also inevitable.

Trump has pulled in all the important states. Even in the states it was thought he would never win.

No matter how much the media works against him, he just grows more popular and powerful every single day.

When Clinton starts a war with Russia and China and the American people don't just line up to die for her, people like you will be the first to be bled out in the streets.

>being the literal most corrupt politician in decades makes you more qualified than a successful, charismatic businessman

wew

hey shill, your Hillary, aka HillDawg, has been a bad girl, a real bad girl. Why should I listen to you? youtu.be/PA0NkYi3Y5U

Go back to sucking your moms tits fucking CTR faggot. Hillary is going to collapse onstage.

I cant take it anymore.
I have to be with her now, correcting the record on this cambodian woodburning discussion page.

Nah shes about to get whipped literally.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

CTR is literally shitting the bed tonight, why are you guys so scared?

Hillary is a fucking pinata full of scandals, you can't hit her with a stick without showering yourself in secret emails and backroom deals. She has more skeletons in her closet than a Roman catacomb. She is quite possibly the most corrupt, criminal politician alive in America today.

And SOMEHOW people think this decrepit, insidious non-Human stands a chance against the ball of living Charisma that is Trump in a political debate? He's going to roast her alive. Even if she weren't half dead already they would need a stretcher to carry her out off the dais when Trump's finished with her.

HIllary will spazz out severely during the debate and the whole country will have no choice but to look on in shock at the realization that the NWO is dragging a corpse around as a thin charade to mask their obsessive control over our way of life.

KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF