Voting for Trump

So... How is Trump going to dodge the questions about his rape charges and connections to KKK at the debate tomorrow?

both are bullshit

if they even try to bring it up it will hurt them more than it could possibly hurt trump

ThatGuyFormTheKkkKissingHillary.jpg

too lazy to post the pic

I always keep forgetting about these stupid allegations it's like they are air except in the minds of shills and cucks.

It's funny how Trump supporters sweep these things to the back of their minds, just like his love of Israel and jewish cocks.

>bringing up rape charges with Clinton and Flowers in the same room
good luck with that

>das boot:director's cut
And Trump gets to talk about his minority support and how he will help african american communities

>Trump deflects and goes off tangent

And Cred Forums wonders why people know Trump's going to get his ass kicked tomorrow.

Ya'll are in full desperation damage control mode over at CTR, huh? This is sad.

Please point me to the candidate that hasn't supported Israel.

Trump has yet to do badly in a debate. Hillary has yet to ever impress anyone in a debate. And yet you think, against all odds, Hillary is going to somehow shut down Trump in his wheelhouse? I am lmaoing @ ur life right now.

Good goyim!

The same way he always does: deflect and talk loudly.

questions tomorrow will focus on "America's Direction, "Achieving Prosperity" and "Securing America"

Hillary is gonna shit the bed on these subjects.

Kill yourself shill, you'll have little choice after CTR stops funding your diet of ramen and chicken tendies

You can tell CTR has changed tactics after spending some time here, trying to call Trump a Jew lover instead of the racist bullsht that obviously didn't work

>Hurr durr CTR shill!

People on Cred Forums have been calling Trump a kike lover for well over a year.

>Beautiful jewish grandchildren
>No one is more pro-israel than me

Everytime someone brings it up, Cred Forums flips its collective shit

>Oh looks like I'm voting for Gary Johnson
>Show me a candidate that isn't a kike puppet

Fuck. The cognitive dissonance on here is real

Cred Forums is only against ZIONIST jews

Pity bump

One of the candidates has to worry about rape and KKK related comments. It certainly isn't Trump.

>words
>words
>words
Great comic you got there

>Not Trump

Kek

Trump flip-flopped on Flowers attending.

uh, duh?
You think he could win if he was openly anti-israel?
The Skypes would kill him.

>Trump's j-just pretending!

Bumpu