So flat earthers, explain to me how if I walk in a straight line eventually I'll reach the same spot?

So flat earthers, explain to me how if I walk in a straight line eventually I'll reach the same spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_circumnavigations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutan_Voyager
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Glenn_Voliva
youtube.com/watch?v=liN-zonRS-c
un.org/es/aboutun/flag/images/unflag.gif
joedubs.com/cosmic-creations-gallery-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=f5CkjRoQ30k
youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM
youtube.com/watch?v=7f-K-XnHi9I
youtube.com/watch?v=AHl6iQSDjqA
youtu.be/zEqDbsPUgH8
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=dVhiFU41eK0
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=IjqufZncvrY
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI
flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't.

There is no way to do that. You are lying. You have never done that. No one has ever done that.

Your one leg is shorter than the other.

Have you ever done that? Huh.

Flat Earthers are a meme, you're asking a question to people who don't really exist.

In either a spherical earth or a flat earth you will eventually start walking into space if you walk in a straight line.

Asking questions to flat earthers is also a meme, nobody really exists at all. Also, dubs.

Theoretically, assuming I could, I would end up in the same spot. explain yourselves faggots

The Ice wall. And you'd need to turn around. Tell me how trains work with a curvature. Tell me which planners plan for a curvature other than none of them. Tell me how planes don't fuck off to the moon by never adjusting in the air by the pilots of any curvature? Explain how the sun is 150 million miles away but its light comes through broken clouds at angles

This one is bretty gud.

there are no flat earthers, youre embarassing yourself

Control the Roundearth

You're just asking us to assume you are correct?

How is this an argument. How many youtube vids alone are there on this? How many views? How many threads on here? There was no moon landing but other than that you can stop fucking lying any day now

>theoretically

Kys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_circumnavigations

>follow equator
>ice wall
all you need to know about flat earthers

underrated

Where is the proof or is it just a bunch of journals. Why do planes take such retard routes? There is an old pic from nasa in the 60s of a big map behind a desk with a flat earth scheme. As is the UN logo

>Straight line

where is there a fucking ice wall at the "end" of the fucking earth? please explain.

Oh im sorry. Where the fuck did anybody say the pear equator you go off about? Gonna answer any of these?
Why does it bother you that we don't believe your shit? You're a shill. If we believe it's flat who the fuck cares. Hence the 3000 "they don't exist" guys. Hence the zionist pedophile drumpf frogs

you wont. have you ever tried it out. go Ahead and walk in a straight line.
and see if u end up where u started

It's around the whole earth. Flat. Round. Doesn't matter. OP's question has nothing to do with anything. Makes him look stupid. Makes me look stupid. Take all the arguments on each side and not just this shit one and nobody believes it's round. Without indoctrination. If we had a bunch of two year olds who never turned on a tv, see this shit. And asked them. Not one would say we have a ball. You're the fucken babby now. Not me

There is no such thing as a straight line through the infinite cosmos.

>buy plane tickets
>buy compass
>fly only to the east
>verify this with compass
>flat earthers btfo

I can at least verify that I've flown East from Japan and ended up in Cali, not dropping off into space or the underside of the planet.

I like you flat earth canadian guy. It's good to know that even though a lot of people call me crazy for the stuff I believe in, there's at least someone out there more far gone than me.

>Where the fuck did anybody say the pear equator you go off about?
>the pear equator you go off about

who the fuck do you think you're talking to you little bitch? i make like $400k a year and will not be condescended to by some chink who doesn't even speak God's language.

Go to alleged north pole. Bring compass. Watch it never hit north
Tell me why. Tell me WHY I'm wrong. Do you think I care about you or anybody's views? Answer MY questions now. I got better things to do

explain to me why the earth is flat

Oh wow a fake hooknose with fiat moni

FUCK OF DIVIDING SKYPES!

Plus many more. Until I hear ONE line by line refutations of ALL of these then you can leave for youtube

fake hooknose? by God's language i meant english stupid chink ass chink

Why would I waste my time trying to convince you of anything? I have no desire or reason to argue with you at all.

I'm just here to laugh.

Gone

Be ignorant. You lost. You suck at everything. Little girls in kindergarten are more interesting or wise than are you. And piss on all of y'all

Trumps wall is going to be taller than your stupid ice wall. It's going to be huge!

Geez, if you're gonna make it this easy I'm going to start feeling bad.

Why does it have to be in a straight line? Provided you cross each line of latitude or longitude once or an odd number of times it is a valid demonstration that the path taken circumscribes a spheroid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition

Once I hear a line by line refutation of ball earth then I'll believe ;)

>Flat Earthers cannot explain a single thing on this picture

Ask an Australian/Argentinian/South African/New Zealander how big their countries are, I fucking dare you. Sign up for the Antarctica Cup Race and the Vendée Globe while you're at it.

But you literally cannot walk in a straight line.

You'll touch an ocean at some point.

What you think of as "straight" is actually a circle.

There are invisible portals on each side of the Earth that manipulate your perspective.

It's a prank leaf. On you as well apparently.

>assuming my position is correct, why is my position wrong?
Wow. Takes a burger.

Curvature of spacetime numnuts.

We live in non-euclidean space

>discussion is about walking in a straight line
>gives link to article about boats

Moving the goalposts much?

>what the fuck is this stupid ass dumb shi- *sees leaf*
oh ok

Im pretty sure plane routes do plan courses based on the earth's sphere

If you are speaking elevation, that shit is computerized. That have instruments that adjust their altitude and work the flaps accordingly. Its not like flying a hot air balloon, user.

In terms of rail, Im not really sure what youre getting at. Are you saying they should bend the pieces? The pieces fit together like a puzzle. Its not just one giant rail & the land mass is super expansive

Extremely underrated

>People actually believe the Earth is flat

i will, after you walk in a straight line in one direction, and reach the same spot

explain google maps
explain the moon
explain seasons
explain where rockets go after we launch them
explain chris hadfield videos

They do actually. Rements of a 'tard cult.the Christ Community Church in Zion, Illinois

Dowie proselytized vigorously both in person and by means of several serial publications, chief among them being Leaves of Healing, and gained a lot of adherents. At its height in 1905, the church claimed some 30,000 members worldwide, of whom some 7500 settled in Zion. Two notable features of Dowie's preaching were faith healing and what he called holy living - his followers were admonished to abstain from tobacco, alcohol, pork products, doctors and medicines, the "apostate churches", etc.

Dowie had progressive views on race relations for his day and welcomed blacks into his church, of whom some 200 settled in Zion. He later sent some of them as missionaries to South Africa, where they established churches which became very influential.

As the community of Zion grew in size and prosperity, Dowie adopted an increasingly lavish lifestyle, building himself a 25-room mansion and dressing himself in ornate ecclesiastical robes modeled after those worn by Aaron, the high priest, described in Leviticus. Due to this and other financial mismanagement, the church was threatened with bankruptcy. In 1905 Dowie suffered the first of a series of debilitating strokes. In 1906 his followers revolted, ousted him from leadership and elected Wilbur Glenn Voliva as the new leader of the church. A splinter group rejected the new leadership, left Zion, and some of them went on to become influential leaders of the budding Pentecostal movement. Dowie died of another stroke on March 9, 1907.

Op will never recover

>So flat earthers

>wanting to talk to a bunch pretentious aspies that get off on making pseudo scientific claims

for what purpose

>replying seriously to this thread
OH WAIT ITS A FUCKING LEAF

He diversified Zion Industries to include a bakery which produced the popular Zion brand fig bar cookies and White Dove chocolates. Zion was a one company town and its workers were paid substandard wages.

A strict code of morality was imposed in the town on all persons who set foot inside city limits. It was unlawful for women to wear short dresses, high heels, bathing suits or lipstick. Ham, bacon, oysters, liquor and tobacco were banned, as were drugstores, medical buildings, movie theaters, and globes (as they challenged Voliva's flat-earth cosmology). A ten o'clock curfew was rigidly enforced. You could be arrested for whistling on Sunday. These laws were enforced by Voliva's police force, called the Praetorian Guard, whose helmets carried the word 'PATIENCE' and whose sleeves bore images of doves. Policemen wore Bibles and clubs on their belts.

Voliva gained a lot of nationwide notoriety by his vigorous advocacy of flat earth doctrine. He offered a widely publicized $5000 challenge for anyone to disprove flat earth theory, but on terms of his own choosing. The church schools in Zion taught the flat earth doctrine. His 100,000 watt radio station broadcast his diatribes against round earth astronomy, and the evils of evolution.

Rutan Voyager did that. It'd be hard doing it on foot though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutan_Voyager

You'd drown

How is this even a discussion. If you walk long enough the same direction you will hit the ice wall that surrounds the edges of the flat earth.

Because the earth is an infinite plane. You'll end up in a similar spot but in a different dimension with slight differences.

Protestant lunatics being protestant lunatics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Glenn_Voliva

From 1914, he gained nationwide notoriety by his vigorous advocacy of flat earth doctrine. He offered a widely publicized $5000 challenge for anyone to disprove flat earth theory.[4] The church schools in Zion taught the flat earth doctrine. In 1923 he became the first evangelical preacher in the world to own his own radio station, which could be heard as far away as Australia. His radio station broadcast his diatribes against round earth astronomy, and the evils of evolution. He was quoted about the sun as follows:

The idea of a sun millions of miles in diameter and 91,000,000 miles away is silly. The sun is only 32 miles across and not more than 3,000 miles from the earth. It stands to reason it must be so. God made the sun to light the earth, and therefore must have placed it close to the task it was designed to do. What would you think of a man who built a house in Zion and put the lamp to light it in Kenosha, Wisconsin?[4]

He became increasingly focused on destroying the 'trinity of evils': modern astronomy, evolution and higher criticism, insisting on a strict interpretation of 24-hour days for creation and travelling to Dayton, Tennessee to appear as a witness at the Scopes trial (he wasn't called).[5] Voliva also frequently predicted the end of the world: his predictions that the end would come in 1923, 1927, 1930, 1934,[6] and 1935 were incorrect.[4]

jee wizz dude you roasted me hardcore! better head back off to reddit

RARE

You believe the Earth is round because that's what you've been told your entire life.

You have not seen the shape of the Earth. You do not feel the Earth spinning. There is absolutely no reason why you would assume that the Earth is not a flat plane. Every one of your senses tells you that the Eartn is a flat. You only believe otherwise because you have been taught since birth to believe in something else.

If the world was round then everyone on the bottom half would have fallen off into space. How can anyone be so stupid to think its round??????

Two year olds also believe a fat man who lives at the north pole and holds an entire race of humanoid elves as slaves travels to every house in the world in a single night and hand delivers gifts to them once a year as long as they listen to their parents.

I don't know, man. I kind of like to hear why some people are so convinced

The downward force of gravity is uniform at all points of the earth's surface.

>watch it never hit north
I guess you've never put a magnet near a compass either. Same concept just on a bigger scale.

Did you have a relative who was a simpleton in the 1920s and tuned in to cult flat earth radio?

Just asking because you are regurgitating all the shite these retard cultists were into lead by a fraud in 1920

Holy fuck, I thought flat earthers were just a meme. How does it feel to be intellectually inferior?

They can't. They'll go through mental gymnastics of delusion to spin their logic even though everything under the sun proves them wrong otherwise.

They're mentally ill. Ignore them.

Then beyond that wall lie wildlings and white walkers. Pretty spoopy if you ask me

So I guess this is a rekt thread now. RIP in pieces, OP.

The earth's magnetic field is extremely close to the planet's surface above the north pole, and since you're standing at the north pole it may or may not actually point north.

gravity nigger

How does it feel to listen and believe poo poo diaper baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=liN-zonRS-c

so explain this shit

>he doesn't understand momentum

I believe the earth is round because I have sat on a dock watching tall sails vanish over the horizon you simpleton.

I believe the earth is round because fling London Seattle I could see the curve of the earth clearly.

O and science as expressed in the pases of the moons, the tides and the sun rising and setting tiy gibbering cultist idiot,

I mean this shit was old in the 1920s when a cult leader played on simpletons with no education in Zion city but you are without a doubt the stupidest person I have ever seen post here and that is saying something.

this un.org/es/aboutun/flag/images/unflag.gif

He went in a circle around in the inner circle he didn't go through the north pole and then through the south pole. Going east and west on a flat map literally just makes you go in a circle.

I really cant tell if you guys are trolling or not. My intuition would tell me so, I just cant believe that anyone could be this retarded, except, ya know, actual retards.

un.org/es/aboutun/flag/images/unflag.gif

You're a 2 dimension object on a 2 dimension planet, so everything appears 3 dimension.

I don't get how anyone could be so confident in what someone else tells them without having seen anything with your own eyes.

joedubs.com/cosmic-creations-gallery-one/

Just..........ignore the Flat Earthers, c'mon.
People are going to believe what they want, even if it's obviously wrong.

>90355658
okay now explain why every amateur high altitude balloon launch footage shows a pronounced curvature to the earth

are they all in on the conspiracy?

We call that a map retard. When its round its a globe.

This.

Would you? Try it and tell us.

The truth is in fact you will walk in a circle but not around a globe. In a flat path.

>a flag proves my point

You do realize that flags aren't 3D, yes? They have to represent the world on it somehow.

*uniform at the same elevation

before some fuck tries to slip that in there

they are laughing at us man, don´t you see?

There actually are and it's really really fucking weird that there are.

because your compass will show you the North exactly as it does on a globe. If you move eastward long enough you end up at your initial point.
Are you being retarded on purpose or are you so desperate to find a single valid argument against the flat earth?

Have you never climbed a mountain? Never seen a ship appear from the horizon? Oh wait, you probably haven't been outside in years.

You try it.

Yeah, I can tell that you're fishing for the (You)s at this point.

Here's your (You) of acknowledgment, in any case.

It's really simple actually:

Around the outer edge, gravity and spacetime shift in such a way that you think you're walking across Antarctica but you're really just walking in a shallow arc around the outer edge.

Nobody is flat earther here. Not to sound like Terry but flat earth posts are cia niggers who don't want us to know that large portions of earth are hollow. So to an extent hollow earth theory proves something they don't want us to know, so they spread misinformation to distract us. Don't forget they do this with everything from moon landing hoaxes and spirits

i don´t want to beliebe in flath earth, or some matrix thing, but it isn´t an independent issue, really is in all the hidden signs, and it's related to all the illuminati, new world order thing, plus even obama said its not flat :P

>He thinks the horizon is the curve
I remember when I was at your level man its no hard feelings unlike you who immediately shits on anyone without debunking anything. I get why you're at where you're at because you've been indoctrinated just as all us flat earthers were before we did research.

Do you think we want to be flat earthers? We just got past the cognitive dissonance and can't ignore the evidence. We don't want to be shunned from society dude we do this and spread info because it's right.

Lol of course the world isn't flat. It's actually a bowl.

have you actually done it?

>no one has ever flown a plane around the world

>implying some shitty high school football field is actually perfectly flat.

how the fuck can the earth be hollow if it's flat fuckhead?

>if I walk in a straight line eventually I'll reach the same spot?

It's impossible because can't walk on water.

CULT

It is an idiot test to check for cult suitability.

No one has ever circimnavegated the earth. Not by boats or air. Every time someone flys a plain they need to land halfway through to get fuel. The earth is flat you fucking moran!!

On Dec. 23, 1986, the experimental airplane Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager, completed the first nonstop, around-the-world flight without refueling. It landed safely at Edwards Air Force Base in California.Dec 23, 2011

Before this discussion gets any further, let's be honest about something:

For all practical purposes the Earth is clearly flat. You can argue about the details of how that looks from a astrological perspective, a quantum perspective, or whatever perspective, but for any practical purpose, the ground -- the Earth -- is clearly a flat plane. Whether or not it curves in some unseen dimensions is only as relevant as the question of what about all the unseen dimensions of time and space. That's why I don't really see the use in arguing about optics etc.

Flat earthers are fucking kooks but shit like pic related is why I question the legitimacy of manned space travel.

>all the countries with a space program have been faking pictures of the earth since 1959!

of all the things to be a conspiracy theorist about you pick the most retarded one, consider suicide

Lucky Lady II is a United States Air Force Boeing B-50 Superfortress that became the first airplane to circle the world nonstop when it made the journey in 1949, assisted by in-flight refueling. Its total time airborne was 94 hours and 1 minute.

Football fields are always curved at the center so that water will run off the field.

Draw the line you walk so I can walk it too. There has been no independent investigation on flying from one point to the same point going in one line. jeranism tried to get a pilot to do it, he backed out mysteriously.

The Scaled Composites Model 311 Virgin Atlantic GlobalFlyer (registered N277SF) is an aircraft designed by Burt Rutan in which Steve Fossett flew a solo nonstop airplane flight around the world in 2 days 19 hours and 1 minute (67 hours 1 minute) from February 28 to March 3, 2005

My boy Kim knows what's up. Seriously, though, I do wish you guys could make a genuine attempt to listen to the opposing arguments in favor of flat earth instead of smugly scoffing, mocking them, and then having the gall to call yourselves "open-minded," "rational," and "free-thinkers." You can't even set aside your ego for one second and entertain the idea that you might be wrong.

>nonindependent, nonverified sources
Please try to understand what will finally end the flat earth debate.

This

>On Dec. 23, 1986, the experimental airplane Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager, completed the first nonstop, around-the-world flight without refueling. It landed safely at Edwards Air Force Base in California.Dec 23, 2011

Oh yeah really!?

So the thing took off in 1986 and then landed safe 20 some years later in 20011? Thats a long trip my frend!! Ididots!!!

Because in FE theory it is recognized you can go in a circle to reach back to the point you originally traveled from. Which hilariously globe earthers can't seem to grasp

You're not drunk enough to think that the earth is flat

youtube.com/watch?v=f5CkjRoQ30k

observe you retard

Seen the same thing from a camera on a high altitude rocket

fucking moron cultist

Do it yourself then. Get a flat surface or field put your eye to the ground or a camera and watch as what is shown is replicated. Don't just say I'm wrong do your own tests. Also there's a reason why the boats that "go off the horizon" come back into view when you use a telescope or something of that nature.

You're confusing perspective and convergence for a curve. Not even scientists use this excuse. At least they're smart enough to say "you're just not high enough" and constantly moving the goal post. You people need to update your arguments if you're gonna shill for globe man.

also, the north is pointing to the center, so you will think you are going in straight line

>e experimental airplane Voyager, piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager,

Date of article

I guess search engines are beyond you as is any basic science

"The Rutan Model 76 Voyager was the first aircraft to fly around the world without stopping or refueling. It was piloted by Dick Rutan and Jeana Yeager. The flight took off from Edwards Air Force Base's 15,000 foot (4,600 m) long runway in the Mojave Desert on December 14, 1986, and ended 9 days, 3 minutes and 44 seconds later on December 23, setting a flight endurance record. The aircraft flew westerly 26,366 statute miles (42,432 km; the FAI accredited distance is 40,212 km)[1] at an average altitude of 11,000 feet (3,350 m). This broke a previous flight distance record set by a United States Air Force crew piloting a Boeing B-52 that flew 12,532 miles (20,168 km) in 1962, but required refuelling in mid air."

If the flat earth theory is something that (((they))) don't want the public to believe in, why would they hint at it with their flag? If something this big needed to be hidden, it seems dangerous to suggest that it's real.

>he actually thinks this video shows the curvature
adorable, it's like you want to give more ammo to FEs.

>Also there's a reason why the boats that "go off the horizon" come back into view when you use a telescope or something of that nature.

But they don't.....they go over the horizon following the curvature.

This by the way is exactly what made columbus so confident the earth was round.

>come back into view
No they don't. The part you can still see is magnified, but nothing new will be revealed.

they allways let we see their secrets in some way, i don't know why, but they do

It is obvious bullshit except to the morons you are fishing for to make money off in your cult.

Don't bother, the Spaniard is baiting.

>NASA Can't Go Beyond Low Earth Orbit | Flat Earth Firmament

youtube.com/watch?v=FmoiwjXepHM

please you, NASA and all the space hoaxers have been called out on your bullshit so many times, it has become pathetic. Just shut the fuck up at this point.
and watch that little gem

If you stand behind my house and I stand in front of it, you can't "zoom in" on the corner of the house to see me.

Just because things that are very far away can reach a point that they're imperceptably small but can then be seen using a telescope, this is not an argument against the fact that those things travelling far away also eventually become obscured by the curve of the Earth. It'll always reach a point where no amount of zooming will bring it back.

No clue, it would be interesting to research.

>desperate skype butthurt more and more people are disregarding the global lie

I don't believe in flat earth, but it is definitely a possibility you people should be more open minded.

Just think about it, why in tje past they believed the Earth was flat even tho they knew other planets were round?

>Flat Earthers are a meme
They're not. My buddy watched some 6 hour thing on netflix by some dubase fag and is whole heartedly a flat earther now.

You are not walking straight
You are walking in circles around the center of the disk

really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=7f-K-XnHi9I

Google Maps was made by Keyhoe Inc (Tribute to the sky satellite), funded by In-Q-Tel = CIA VC Firm. Other connections too, Google basically is CIA.

Flat Earth works, even if its just an allegory. Earth may as well be flat with the number of indoctrinated lies people believe these days....

They believed the Earth was round a whole millennia and a half before we had lenses strong enough to determine that the planets arre round

I can't believe you people exist.

HAHAHA AAAHHHAAAHHAHAHA!

on only two dimensions you would require a change in angle in order to reach the same point

also

and

Irrelevant one way or the other, If you care that much you can go buy a model rocket launch or edge of space. Put your own camera in. See results and then check yourself into a mental hospital.

Or a baloon

youtube.com/watch?v=AHl6iQSDjqA

Explain to me why I can't get a flight from Florida to South Africa I always have to go to England first

youtu.be/zEqDbsPUgH8
Wrong

You can't walk in a straight line, you're bound to the surface by gravity

have you tried?

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

What's wrong flat earthers...can't afford a balloon?

compare the horizons at 6th second and 11th second marks, first is seen from inside the cabin and is flat, second seen from the exterior of the cabin is fish eyed to hide the flat earth.
amateurs have sent balloons at same height and proved the horizon is flat.
like here
youtube.com/watch?v=WQITXbcz2hg

i'm not sure it is real, but what i know is all the people who rule the world are playing with us in all kind of stuff, and want to tell you before talk on the internet gets dangerous

Then how do people walk straight in forrests and end in the same spot?
Because they are walking in circles
And forrest tend to be closer to the center of the disk

CULT

Can't afford a balloon?

youtube.com/watch?v=dVhiFU41eK0

Why no footage of your disk?

Because you are a noxious cult.

so many triggered flat earthtards
thank you OP

Once I see some proof that the earth is round or a cube or whatever the fuck reddit is pushing these days, then I'll believe it. Until then, I'm gonna go with Occam's razor and stick with the obvious conclusion that the Earth is in fact flat (based on empirical evidence).

It doesn't work. They put all their effort into discrediting what we know about the Earth, mainly through intentionally misunderstanding the accepted laws of nature, but put literally no effort into proving the model they instead propose.

The supposed Flat Earth model makes no goddamn sense whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

I mean, even if you say "the moon and the sun are much close and much smaller", there's shit that even debunks that. Amateur radio operators can bounce radiowaves off the moon, the duration of the echo matches the distance we know the radiowaves are travelling. If the moon was the size and distance Flat Earthers propose, not only would the delay be tiny, but the amount of echo would be too.

youtube.com/watch?v=IjqufZncvrY

Compasses help keep straight mate, good yard

Not to mention that the earth is spinning and warbling on its axis of rotation and orbiting the sun, and in turn orbiting a black hole at the center of the milkyway. Also, do not forget that gravity waves were recently measured, meaning that there are constant ripples in space-time.

>the US, soviet union, japan, china, india, and france haven't launched probes past earth's orbit, they're all liars!!!!!!

do you know how retarded you sound?

>Round Earth is a Reddit meme

I was about to say how fucking retarded you have to be to believe this, but then I saw your flag.

I like how when it's straight against the horizon without the camera distortions the horizon is completely flat. Hmm...

Also most of us don't believe in a disc outside of the FE society psy oppers who make us look bad. We believe in an infinite flat plane.

Because north is the center of the disk dumbass

>Other planets and stars out there
>But Earth is infinite!!!

So all those other worlds are infinite planes, too?

sometimes i think you are blessed for can´t take the hardest redpill. i wish flat earth is not real, but i'm afraid it is something really big behind this nasa shit

I don't get it. Please somebody explain ;_;

>other planets
>implying earth is a planet

fucking ballies cant even read

how is this politics

Are you still saying that other worlds exist, though? If so, then how come they aren't infinite planes, as well?

it's flat with a slight curvature on right and left sides which is expected on a disc
note that the horizon is not bending downward as expected on a sphere but rather at eyes level as expected on a flat earth.
Thanks for furthering the flat earth case.
also see that other one with a clean, distortion free lens.
here

This is seriously peasant tier logic for fucks sake

>dismissing legitimate arguments simply because of my flag
Well done goy, and remember: critical thinking is for stupid people!

>Tell me how trains work with a curvature. Tell me which planners plan for a curvature other than none of them.
No train track has gone so far as to need a curvature.
>Tell me how planes don't fuck off to the moon by never adjusting in the air by the pilots of any curvature?
They do adjust their altitude. It's called great-circle navigation.
>Explain how the sun is 150 million miles away but its light comes through broken clouds at angles
I don't really need to explain this.

Good luck walkIng through oceans noob.

Flat earthfags: 1
Round earthfags: 0

>but i'm afraid it is something really big behind this nasa shit

spiritual warfare, or the mother of all red pills.

if earth result to be flat, we wouldn´t be so nihilistic for shure, in the current system (heliocentric) we are nothing in the universe. just think about it. i'm not in religious shit. should i?

>flat earth
>legitimate arguments

>I don't really need to explain this
Translation: "Huh, I don't really have a good counter to this. Maybe you Flat Earthers actually have a point..."

Check. Mate.

If the earth was flat someone would have reached the edge of it by now

This isn't support of round earth, it's support of flat earth. You can't walk on water, so you can't walk around the earth

Stop giving these kike disinfo spreaders (You)s. Kill yourself OP.

>take a picture from space
>you can only see part of the earth because it's clearly round

Explain this.

Yeah you really aren't comprehending this that well. We don't believe in multiple infinite planes we believe in one. The one we're on. Do we believe in other worlds? Absolutely. Beyond antarctica. Take this image for example. We think there's other continents out there from accounts of maps like this, explorers, some ancient texts, and books.

why hasn't a serious flat earther learned to fly and live streamed himself flying off the edge of the earth?

>You have not seen the shape of the Earth.
So, by that logic, I have never seen Mars, so I'm not sure if it actually exists.
>You do not feel the Earth spinning.
You can't feel the rotation because you are too small compared to the Earth.
>There is absolutely no reason why you would assume that the Earth is not a flat plane.
I have thousands of reasons.
>Every one of your senses tells you that the Eartn is a flat. You only believe otherwise because you have been taught since birth to believe in something else.
What the fuck would anyone gain from telling the people the Earth is not flat?

>he thinks he can dismiss the discoveries and reasoning of men far more intelligent than him simply by posting a meme picture and using snarky green text

Same

That isn't how any of this works.

I will assume you are wrong and you can't walk around the earth so the earth is flat. Go back to Cred Forums

Why hasn't someone created a flat earth vidya/simulation with all the "variables" in place that they believe contributes to the flat Earth theory?

Maybe they could make it when you try to get to the edge of Antarctica, the edge-guard guns you down before you get to know the truth.

Their argument is "B-BUT NASA AND ALL OTHER SPACE AGENCIES FAKED IT" because they realize they have no solid ground to stand on otherwise.

Because most flat earthers don't believe in an edge. Refer to.
And the images posted in them.

The rest of the earth's surface is hidden from view by clouds and black space fog

I'm pretty sure some of those aren't even claimed to be real, but nevertheless, if these photos were taken at the same distance by the same cameras, then they would look the same. Obviously that isn't the case.

Distance alters distorion due to perspective. That's why the countries appear different sizes.

This is a photo by a Japanese satellite in geostationary orbit. Note the size of Australia, I'm going to post a comparison photo...

nah that's distorted by the camera lens, nice try though faggot

>theoretically

you just btfo ur own argument dingus lol

If one of your legs is shorter you'll walk slowly turning left or right even if you try to walk straight.

Think of the banked turns in car races

Hmm, really make you think

you cant go to the south pol, the goverment does´t want people fucking there

This is a photo taken at the same time by a NASA satellite that is much further away, at the L1 point.

Not how Australia is smaller. It's because closeness distorts the perspective. It's the same reason why images of distant planets taken from Earth look oddly flat when compared to the photos by satellites we send to those planets.

In other words you'll get to the same spot without the earth being round as even if you walk straight you'll be turning around a point

Literally that's deforestation

And dam is it depressing to look at

All that green on the older photos... ;_;

I didn't say other worlds, I said other planets. Stop dancing around this and tell me if you believe in the cosmos being out there or not. And how do you know these supposed """"""""""lost continents"""""""""" exist if no one's found them? Are you saying that you still have to traverse the world beyond with a means of transportation that has never been explored?

Jesus Christ. This thread just give me and heart pain of so much conspiracy bullshit.
Let's be fucking honest right here, you flatheads can tell me 1 space agencie other than NASA? Whitout looking in the internet?
Also, I need some math here, I mean how the world is supposed to work whitout gravity?
Seriously, what is the Rayleigh dispersion whitout being and sphere?
How to air masses work?
Midnight sun, anyone?
Cosmic radiation?
Anyone thinked about, IDK, tectonic movement or even magnetosphere?
I mean, c'mon.

have you tried going to the south pole?

None of that made any sense.

if the size of the sfere is the same, perspective is the same, and if it has to do whit the lenses, then you can fisheye anything to make it look sferical. also, can you tell the diference between a photograf and a painting?

Even better, coriolis effect? Time dilatation?
Seasons?

I'm disgusted. The earth is round, but you just used such a shit question to start off the thread that it's beyond obvious that you're trolling.

Really activated my almonds

No we don't believe in space it's just gaseous lights in the firmament basically. According to a few religious texts there might be another flat plane above us and below us tho which people think are unironically heaven and hell. I suppose it's possible but I have a feeling they're just world's like ours l I'm a sense.

Also we know of these continents because people HAVE found them. Just in the past.

you should look up concave earth theory, that guy made a model for the movements of the planets and everything

Yes, it makes sense. Do you even hear about those phenomena? They're like, super famous.

Watch ODD TV's flat earth anthology he answers all your questions.

Flat earth is retarded, the only alternate earth model that could possibly made sense is concave earth theory.

No he don't, he doesn't present math, test made on confined environments, or even an simulation, just random spilled bullshit that is explained by: "SO, AHM, VELOCITY HERE CAN'T BE, AND LOOK AT THIS IMAGE, IS PHOTOSHOPPED!"

Honestly, believing the Earth is flat or rounded won't change anyone's lives. Unless you're a scientist, it really doesn't matter what you believe in how the Earth is shaped.

have some glorious space bubbles
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

all are liars, exactly, they are all buddies in the big scam that earn them a lot of taxpayer money. Also a globe is necessary for a global warming and the coming green taxes
and that is only scratching the surface.

If you say so, Morgan

Literally Mac's argument in Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense. That's how pathetic you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRNO1LFQBWI

this

This is like explaining what a square is to a child.
Light comes in angles because the sun is round and produces light and that's how light works, not because the sun is like 50m wide and is 500m up in the sky.
If you open a flashlight without a magnifier it will open up into angle because that's the foundation of how light travels.
The sun is not a giant laser pointer you baboon.

The exist.

These pictures are fake you fucking retard.

Im going to be honest and im sad for admitting this but i see these threads so often im beginning to wonder if the earth is flat and thats like a real strange place to be

muh flat earth.

flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27

Roundcucks getting BTFO in this thread 2bh

Also, for everyone talking about fake images, here:
himawari8.nict.go.jp/

Flat eathers are officially nigger tier humans.... its not a coincidence that all these nignog rappers tweet about WE WAS FLAT EARTH

Roundies haven't even got a leg to stand on - they are fed lies and eat it up like cattle.

man, morgan is a painting.
also, you are talking about satellites that go 4 times higher than others here. goot point by the way