My dad died of lung cancer as a non-smoker at 51. Hillary clings onto life against all odds at 68

Fuck this gay earth to be honest lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJUD0rEPWM
youtube.com/watch?v=nyXtHeHNldE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did Americans start saying the word "lad"? Do you guys say it in real life?

Or do you only say it on Cred Forums because you've copied it from us?

Pricks live forever.

because she eat foreskins to live forever

f

Money user. Money.

Sorry to hear that, I'll pray for you and your family.

My dog died at the age of 12 but this bitch is still going

if it makes you feel better OP your dads in abetter place and hilliary will be raped by fire and demons for all eternity when she dies.

americans have always said lad, lad.

wew

lol i remember him

My grandpa also died of lung cancer while never smoking a smiggersmet in his late 70s.

Life isn't fair famiily.

RIP 51 is far too young... F

Her time will come

what the fuck is praying going to do now, he's dead lmao

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

indonesia have the least cases of lung cancer yet 80% of their adult men smokes.
average lifespan is 70 years old.

Good, your dad deserved it for bringing a dipshit son into his life. Here's hoping you're next OP.

>died of lung cancer as a non-smoker

Reminded me of this

Hillary probably stole his lifeforce, I swear she feeds off of healthy humans.

But your father isn't hated by millions around the world and (hopefully) isn't a known cuck

I prayed for your dad user

Sorry bro

We only live on this earth for as long as we need to learn how to be good. It's the reason dogs die so early compared to humans, and it's the same reason Hillary will live forever.

lad is an american english word, lad.

Since literally when? I have NEVER heard/seen an American say "lad" on the TV / in a movie (which is the only time I see/hear Americans speak)

It's a British term, see pic related

Hillary can live until she's 100, but as soon as she dies she's going straight to Hell, her lifespan is nothing to be jealous of

Funny, because it's literally not, maybe you should check the dictionary (see here you dumb fuck: )

He was taken to make you a stronger man
Thats all you can do
Enjoy your times together
Remember the lessons learned
Respect the image

Be even better than him

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJUD0rEPWM

I know its rap...
Just listen till the end

lad is our word, you're the copy-cats.

memes don't change facts lad.

Lad was extensively used in the 1900's through the 30's

anything past some Brooklyn lads playing kick the can shit we just dropped it from the vernacular.

I cringe everytime I see a non aussie/brit say lad

t. nigel

Did he have exposure to asbestos in the navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or automotive industries? If so, then you might be entitled to compensation

maybe if your bitch papa didnt smoke so much and waste so much cash that could have provided for his family like a real man

nothing of value was lost

Cred Forums is an australian site

youtube.com/watch?v=nyXtHeHNldE

Fuck you. Also fucking kek.

Fight on for the trump and take down the #hillaryartillery.

No american has said it

F

You know what to do OP.

>why Americans have not patriotism
If you hadn't given up your British identity, this wouldn't have happened.

My condolescences

stop smoking weed

What kind of work did your father do? Maybe his cancer was from his work

...yeah, but they have to live in Indonesia.

What a shit stye.

Actually Hillary is the normal one, and your dad died against all odds due to lung cancer as a 51 year old non-smoker.

You Britbongs and Aussies have me saying mate, lad, oi, and other shit in real life now. I can't get it out of my head and people keep asking me if I'm British or some shit. Thankfully I have mostly Anglo blood so it at least makes a little sense.

Makes me want to travel to the US so I can tell people to "fuck off cunt".

He doesn't have to live in this fucking world anymore at least.

Sorry for your loss OP.

Sorry for your loss man...
may this picture of Hillary after the debates bring some respite.

Come on lad! What are you trying to do? Steal our words. Soon enough you'll claim you came up with fish and chips.

Oi, lad. Cunt is more offensive than nigger here.

fucking underrated af

Im so sorry friend. Even though you are a stranger and Ill never know you, you are my brother. I have cancer too at 22 and have never smoked either, life sucks and then you die, thats the sad truth unless youre rich as fuck.

What odds? She's rich, has good healthcare, doesn't smoke, and women live longer in general.

You don't understand OP.

God looked down upon this Earth and wanted to save your dad from some terrible suffering he would have otherwise endured.

But Hillary? He wanted to keep her alive. He wanted to watch her go mad from a mix of neurological problems and her own damn ego. He wanted to snatch the U.S. presidency from her. First via a Kenyan immigrant, then via Trump.

He wants to see her beaten and broken before she finally croaks and is delivered to everlasting punishment.

If I find myself in a situation where an american is going off at me for saying cunt I will have to remember to tell them they are worse than a nigger.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

i know that feel user. dad died at 38, the bastard

The dubs of truth

It shall come

What has Cred Forums done to me? My first instinct when reading your post was to make some asshat trolling remark to try to make you kill yourself but I refrained and thought it through.
Heart goes out to you user. I can't even stand to think about my 66 year old, based Vietnam vet dad kicking the bucket and this whore still walking the earth.
I'm truly sorry for your loss, user. Take solace in knowing that this bitch will die soon and God Emperor will reign well into his late 90's

I say m8 in real life come at me cunt

WE

I grew up watching British comedies lad, I say it all the time.

>not saying M9 (em-nine) irl

I'm sorry bro.

I'm trying to do nofap you bastard

Sorry friend, wish you all the best. Kek be with you.

We all like your banter and slang but the internet is the only place we can use anything but "cheers" without sounding like spergs.

Sorry for your loss, user.

>parents will die someday
fuck everything

My grandmother is dying of it too (hospice probably wont live to see 2017, went downhill superfast chemo ineffective but hit her hard). Never smoked either but is in her 80s.

As a mid age basement dweller i will probably get it too thanks to Radon.

this