What do you hope kek does tommarow?

What do you guys hope kek does at the debates. Post your ideas and kekage here

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I personally hope PIC RELATED comes back from his freezing chamber as a powerful force and takes over the debate through KEK

Hitler out debates both trump and hillary and wins us elections. That would be pretty kek

I hope that Crooked $hillary is smited with the curse of Peepee and Poopoo, and is drained of all bodily fluids onstage (if she has any).
Praise Kek!

I hope trump comes out blazed as fuck and wins colorodo and cali cuz of it

I hope she loses blood from her ass

some top kek

> COUGHING FITS
> O
> U
> G
> H
> I
> N
> G

>Implying she has any blood.
pick unrelated

If she shits her self or has a medical fit of some sort, I will lose my sides.

Clinton has a seizure, Trump catches her.

Kek will use his puppet, Donald Trump to usher in a worldwide race war, allowing us to cleanse ourselves of the pestilence that is Islam.

I'm trying to teach myself to draw so I can properly praise KEK.

I'm hoping for a Happening in Canada to redpill the normies here.

Hillary getting a temper would be too perfect.

I am banking on Hillary ODing on Adderall, or feaking out when Trump throws his trademark "scuse me" out.

Coughing fits, pants of shit.

I want kek to restock the kek statues on amazon. I spent a fucking hour the other day looking for one online, went through several fucking sites and everywhere is sold out.
I just want to worship

Cough hack kek

Make him propoganda to spread his chaos

Hillary will collapse

Coughing fits, pants of shit.

Hitler comes from the grave and starts removing SJW chimpithysizers so that nigs wont be problem anymore. This hitler cannot be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=W5uPODxx1U0

Kek/Pepes are mentioned on stage during the debate.

Trump will steamroll her while she cannot stop coughing and eventually she starts acting crazier and crazier until she collapses. Pepe and kek will be present

Children ye calls be answered.

But first I require pepe in pirate theme. Arrr

Trump will enter blazed as even the biggest hippy and Hillary will defecate on stage. Audibly as well, the crowd will yell in wretched disgust.

Witness. For yay am I

Trump at the debate
>why don't you take that earpiece off, Hillary

What would the level of chatter be if Trump wore this during the debates?

I desperately want to see her shart her mart on live TV. If nothing else I at least want someone in the audience to shout out "Praise Kek" is she says something about the alt-right

kek wills it

PRAISE KEK

Hillary Clinton will start coughing uncontrollably at the debates, if it is kek's will that it be so.

He lets Trump quickscope Clinton for 90 minutes with no medical emergency interruption

Hillary starts having one of her spastic fits, shits loud diarrhea in her pants, and goes unconscious

>Niggers start major conflict from rioting, resulting in several more coons being put down.
>Niggers get more pissed off and riled up over the deaths of said innocent coons.
>Wikileaks finally drops enough evidence to see Hillary endicted
>A visibly rattled Hillary is steamrolled over at the debates
>Media tries to insist Hillary really won as polls show overwelmingly otherwise
>Public begins to turn on the press and rallies behind Trump
>The result of which sends niggers into full race war mode resulting in Day of the Rope.

Praise Kek, it shall be so

Is it just me or is Cred Forums clearly the most reddit and newfag infested board on this site

Kek will destroy the Jewish god and make Israel great again

Hillary will start her opening statement with a "Praise Kek!" to pander to the kek demographic/kill kek with corrupt grandma association.

You better capitalize those K's when referring to our Lord Kek.

I pray Kek fills her vision of inescapable Pepes and starts hysterically screaming at everybody.

OUR DEAR LORD KEK I BESEECH THEE!
MAKE HILLARY HAVE A COUGHING FIT ON STAGE TOMMOROW

I pray to Kek that trump remains unstumpable and hillary has to be pulled off stage for a live seisure/mart shart.

May Kek will it.