Just told a bunch of Muslims I'm voting for Trump

So I just dropped this little bomb in an 8 person group chat that contains 3 muslims and a black kid.

How dead am I Cred Forums???

Not dead at first.
They'll first think its satire at first.
If you need to, just back off real quickly.

Its 930pm, do you know where your head is?

Yeah one of the Muslims is already texting me wanting to know if I'm voting trump.

>I need to buy a fucking gun.

How can you be clapistani and not own a gun?

Eh, I have a lot of black and Muslim friends that don't give a shit if I like trump, most of them prefer Trump over Hillary anyway

>being friend with muzz

I own a rifle but due to circumstances I don't have anywhere to put it while at school.
>a pistol can be stored in a smaller container though.

fun fact: majority of non whites in the US votes for trump.

Tell them at first that if they aren't racist or stereotypical like they perceive ALL Trump supporters to be that they will hear you out first and not assume that you're an evil muslim hating jew.

depends if you were trying to be racists

>I don't have anywhere to put it while at school.
UNDERAGE FAGGOT

they probably wish they were white and wouldn't be admonished for supporting Trump by their families. Who would want to vote for Hillary Clinton lel

Nope asked if anyone wanted to watch the debate then some asked who I'm voting for because it depends on that.

Just say something like "Of course I'm voting Trump. Don't let your memes be dreams."

He means college you gosh darn dingus

This guy has a working brain.

I'll probably just say that I'm not voting for Hillary and leave it ambiguous. I don't really want to get into it right now with these people over text.
>rather it be in person. Then you can actually understand sarcasm, humor, and other stuff to lighten the mood and ward off anger.

just ask him "why shouldn't I vote for trump?"

A clear sign of your country losing its white population is when the populace starts electing mistakes as their leaders.
Trump is a clear sign that the white populace of the USA is sharply declining.
Believe me, if there is a white majority in the US, it should be Bernie against Rubio/Johnson.

Tell him that hillarys policies only enblazen isis and that means they'll keep attacking. The only way america will realize not all muslims are terrorists is if we shut down isis.

Why do you keep company with so many Muslims?

Just say you vote for Trump. They don't care.
I've muslim friends that think Trump is secretly working with the Russians so he can bring down the USA from the inside.

>in van with a bunch of spics at work
>start saying who i'm voting for
>i say Trump
>some dumb chola bitch says "whaaaaa you're mexican fool you cant vote for him!"
>tell the bitch "ehhh he's alright, just look into what he said"
>some friend calls me dumb
>tell him Hillary deported a shitload of mexicans just for not voting democatic
>friend tries telling me shit
>tell him everything bad about Trump can be applied to Hillary double fold
>call each other a faggot and start laughing

Its not that hard you fucking faggot. Just be based and confident. That said if you don't know the person and aren't cool with them then don't say shit.

Obviously but a lot of people are afriad of the idea of feeding the starving even though 60% of our fresh groceries are thrown out rather than subsidized donation transport... People get cash on cards that costs dozens of times the actual amount to produce... Our politicians lie on every side. Not this time though, too many happenings for the president to not watch out for the people....

Just be yourself man, I regret not standing up for what I believe in in the past. Not anymore.

That doesn't mean you should be an asshole to anyone.

Where do you get off, laddy? No one talks like this. You've got the rarest most asinine opinion on the internet.

uuuum because he's a racist, xenophobic, sexist, intolerant rapist asshole??!!

if they didn't fight you over a phone, what makes you think they'll fight you irl?

>enblazen

I feel like you meant to say embolden but really wanted to say emblazon.

Maybe I'll get wind of an attack and not be there when it happens.

>also they all lift weights. So that's how I met them.

Remember that scream that killed the chances of winning for the top democrat nominee in 2004?
That was during the time where USA is still 80% white. People have standards back then.
White populace of the US is 60% now.
It's 2016
Fuck your standards, Fuck your intellectualism, Fuck nerd shit i can't understand, let us all behave like niggers and elect the loudest chimp on the podium.

It gets worse from now on.

Not worried about fighting. Worried about getting shot. Or neighbor's target when the crazy one of the three comes to shoot up my university.
>I'd break the kid in a fight.

Eh you know what I'll be fine. All 3 of them are intimidated by me anyway.

>they won't try shit, they've seen me be violent with people before.