Remember when we thought that Trump might have potentially blown it? I can't believe I was so stupid

Remember when we thought that Trump might have potentially blown it? I can't believe I was so stupid.

he is ugly as fuck

i don't know, this shit wouldn't fly here but america is a diffrent kettle of fish

You really were stupid if you didn't think he'd climb back from it. It was a legitimate fuck up, but it months before the election and couldn't seriously damage him beyond a news cycle.

>THE CONSTITUTION

Was based on Christian principle, not Shariah law.

Did this Mehmed ever get BTFO?

Did anyone even find this guy effective? I watched it and all I could think of what how pathetically scripted, disingenuine and unnatural it all felt. Nobody carries the constitution around in their fucking jacket pocket, let alone some rag head like him.

Dam you are stupid

>we
only the faith less

no one thought that

look at those two niggers
they are wearing terrorists suits
he should have shot them

which one?

Remember when all the new stations came together in unity to call them gold star Americans? Like that is an actual term that existed?

Was really fucking weird.

Gold star american family. Every single one called them that. Brainwashing attempts at its finest.

That guy strongly resembles Mean Gene Okurland

both

Maybe you just haven't received your Gold Star yet? If you work at being American extra hard, you may even earn a Banana Sticker.

>A muslim lecturing Americans on their constitution is going to sink Trump

If you actually thought this fucking shoot yourself.

I've thought that a few times but never lost hope. Always just saw it as a shame that he'd blow a lead like that/ However, now I just feel unstoppable. I'm immune to shame and remorse or fearing putting my foot in my mouth, or even caring what Trump says. I know he'll pull through, so now I'm relaxed at the thought of him talking when before I used to be afraid of a Ross Perot "you people" moment. That just doesn't exist for Trump.

Nobody that supports Trump will ever back down.

If you thought that you are very very dumb. Muslims are less than 1% of our population and widely despised by most of us. Literally a liberal tears stunt

>remember when we thought that Trump might have potentially blown it?
No. I don't. Because I'm not a defeatist faggot from the United Kuckdom

I thought Trump blew it with the muslim ban. I went to work the next day and this girl was like "this is great! He's totally right!". And then as the days went on he weathered it fine, better than some other things.

I was never too worried about Khan. And I totally thought the kiebler goblin standing next to him was odd, glad Trump picked up on that too.

"Increasingly nervous man says trumps campaign is done for the 7th time this month"

No I don't remember because I never doubted Trump or fell for the shitty media shilling tricks.

The MSM pulled RIGHT off that story when the Kahn family sympathizing with terrorists came out.

> you're just a mean hateful man who's a dumbass and you don't know anything about the constitution or basic principles of our country even though you're much older than I am, not a sharia law supporter, and you're running for president
> also my son is dead lol i dare you to say something
> checkmate

> someone go pick me up a constitution 40 minutes before I have to speak so I can just make shit up and insult this guy out of political expedience for my boss
> also boohoo my son is dead

that was as much of a mistake for hillary as it was for trump

even though trump was attacking a gold star family, subconsciously we saw trump attacking muslims who endorse hillary

it was a gambit that wouldnt pay off unless americans had a reason to distrust muslims

now every time a terror attack happens, candidates can't help but view trump as the stronger candidate to handle terrorism

> but High Priestess, if I speak won't people just figure out that I work for you and am a majorly fundamentalist pro-immigration Muslim who has written books about Sharia law?
> Sorry, there are only like a dozen other muslims who died in the us military lately, here's a pocket constitution, just wave it around and all my dumbass supporters will just pretend everyone's been carrying one around except republicans

Remember when NYT tried to blow this out of proportion by writing a sob expose about this patriotic lawyer who hands out constitutions in his house as party favors to guests?

Supposedly he used the foundation setup in memory of his deceased son as a front to organize golden showers and orgies. He quietly was dropped from msm when news of this was making its rounds on the internet. Search for Golden shower Khan iirc.

why is there not a thread dedicated to every time they thought we got stumped?