Cred Forums, redpill me on fluoride

Why is the U.S. government dumping fluoride into the water supply, and in what way do (((they))) profit from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

europe.newsweek.com/israel-has-officially-banned-fluoridation-its-drinking-water-267411?rm=eu
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Health-and-Science/Fluoride-to-again-be-added-to-drinking-water-448720
curetoothdecay.com/Dentistry/Fluoride.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqjIOWs8Cg
forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fluoride.10149/
mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/f/fluoride
youtube.com/watch?v=dXE6tmVcfgU
nidcr.nih.gov/oralhealth/Topics/Fluoride/TheStoryofFluoridation.htm
ada.org/~/media/ADA/Member Center/FIles/fluoridation_facts.ashx
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in what way do (((they))) profit from this?
they sell water filters to get rid of it

It deposits in the brain cavities and makes synapses difficult

It increases cancer risks and lowers IQ.

From what I understand, a lot of it is to do with lethargy, apathy, resulting in a pacified populace, easier to brainwash via TV, Radio, Print & Movies.

>It deposits in the brain cavities and makes synapses difficult
My god the way you say this makes you look literally retarded

>Writes my god
>complains bout people sounding retarded

fluroide calcifies your pineal gland, known as third eye, translating into no spiritual awakening for you. You stay a tax paying walking dead till your death.

Takes 1 2 kno 1 ;^)

You know that in Israel water fluoridation is compulsory as well? Why would the Jews poison their own water? Hear me out... maybe just maybe... The water fluoride issue is tinfoil hat bullshit.

>inb4 no source

Google it and see for yourself

How so?

It also causes brain swelling

> (((Them))) actually caring about the well-being of the people in Israel

Israel bans Fluoridation of drinking water as it is 'unsafe':

europe.newsweek.com/israel-has-officially-banned-fluoridation-its-drinking-water-267411?rm=eu

See:

makes your teeth strong

I drink tap water and haven't brushed my teeth in years and have no cavities

There seem to be a variety of confluent reasons as well as some things that are a bit strange as explanations (e.g. the use of sodium hexafluoride to obtain fissile material for the Manhattan Project.)

However, what I can tell you with some sureity is that there was a dude at the Mellon College of Science (now part of Carnegie-Mellon University) who was paid by Alcoa (a yuge aluminum company) to publish some science about how it would be a good idea to put the fluoride-contaniing byproducts of their aluminum operation into the drinking water. In this way, instead of Alcoa paying to dispose of what ordinarily would be considered to be hazardous toxic waste, municipalities would be compelled by the central government to pay to have this toxic waste disposed of into the drinking water. Profitable, eh?

Reduced dental healthcare costs.

That's a mighty big assumption. I would wager this fluoride talk is disinformation.
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Health-and-Science/Fluoride-to-again-be-added-to-drinking-water-448720

(((They))) reinstated fluoridation this year in Israel. Your source is 2 years old

It's also interesting to note that my lefty boomer-era parents jumped immediately to fluoride as a classic tinfoil hat conspiracy theory by the likes of those who thought the KGB was trying to subvert the US.

So that tells you right away there's some kind of coverup about it, whatever that coverup might be.

thx for link

It's already in the toothpaste where it is actually effective (being that it is only effective topically in a dental capacity, not when ingested) and typical regular dental visits also include topical fluoride treatments.

The argument that it affects dental costs at all is remarkably flimsy and suspicious when you start to look into it. Its one of those things that makes so little sense that you know a priori you're looking at a fabricated cover story.

I have never drank tap water before, untill I did and I got so violently Ill i had to be hospitized, never drank tap again and everyone around me is getting dumber and dumber.

>makes your teeth strong
not really

>The chemicals - fluorosilicic acid, sodium silicofluoride, and sodium fluoride - used to fluoridate drinking water are industrial waste products from the phosphate fertilizer industry.

curetoothdecay.com/Dentistry/Fluoride.htm

>makes your teeth strong

No fluoride doesn't make your teeth strong, it makes them hard and brittle and slightly more resistant to acid erosion of the enamel. I should really just write up a good long copy-pasta for these threads when they come up, because a few years ago I did a lot of looking into this when I was doing my undergraduate degree.

I did a bit of research into the biochemistry of the tooth and basically fluoride changes the chemical composition of the tooth from hydroxyapatite to fluoroapatite. If done to any significant extent you'll see dental, or even skeletal fluorosis. Even if you could argue that fluoroapatite is better than the whiter, more flexible hydroxyapatite there is hardly any reason to put it the water as topical fluoride treatments are much more effective at remineralizing the teeth than drinking loads of tap water. However, there are more desirable remineralization treatments that help you form hydroxyapatite instead using amorphous calcium phosphate.

In short, there are a million ways to argue against water fluoridation. There is not one good argument for it in my opinion, and it baffles my mind people can argue in favor of water fluoridation and not any other treatment that might be beneficial.

nah, here's a pretty thorough meta-analysis of 22 studies in china over a period of 20 years

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491930/

tl;dr it has a small effect on IQ scores, and a larger affect on children than adults. if you live an in area with high levels of natural fluoride in the water, for god's sake don't raise children there.

this is some google-tier science ahkmed

does boiling water remove it?

am i beyond repair or can i recover from the damage it has done?

how can i remove flouride from my body?

thank you annon, have some boobs.

my fridge comes with a water purifier is that enough to keep (((it))) out??

No, boiling does nothing. Filters specifically tested for fluoride reduction are what you need.

Apparently it can be chelated out, but I've not looked into that far enough to give you a professional-grade opinion on whether and how it works. It at a glance appears to be generally safe and inexpensive to play with attempting, and potentially would bring myriad other health benefits.

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls that troll trolls

Boiling water does not remove fluoride. Your best bet is to drink distilled water instead, but put a little of that pink salt in to get some necessary minerals you'll be missing out on.

Like this user says water fluoridation harms children more than adults. Fluoride leaves the body naturally if exposure is removed, but it will take calcium from your bones and teeth with it. The CaF2 salt is what is excreted from your body. Any sort of chelation therapy as this user mentions would be very expensive.

That's probably just a typical charcoal thing such as you might find in a Brita. If you want to get the fluoride out you need a filter specifically designed to do that.

I for instance run a set of Berkey filters with the optional fluoride/arsenic attachments. They'll take out all sort of other stuff you wouldn't really want to be drinking, e.g. lead, some common radiologicals, and chloramine byproducts.

keep drinking your tap water, mike, you don't really need a pineal gland anyway.

it's too late for him, he's just trying to help bro

Even the filters are poisoned.

Fluoride calcifies your pineal gland, meaning you can't utilize your spirit effectively.
I'd recommend that you bring pure well water into a cave and meditate there for a month to bring out your true power level
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqjIOWs8Cg

>no spiritual awakening for you
fucc, elaborate please?

It's true mate. Even if you didn't think your pineal gland held a spiritual gateway, it still mediates so many basic brain and body functions that you are one step closer to a zombie if it's not working right.

avoid it like the plague

forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fluoride.10149/

>NZ - 62%
Heh, wew. At least it's not 80% like straya.

so, legit, a fortnight of eliminated fluoride exposure is sufficient to clean the average person's system of the chemical

Spring water is the real way to go. And one that is actually a positive pressure spring fed from the aquafer all the time, not just a spout that ejects rain runnoff.

Still need to filter, though, since even the aquafers are being polluted to hell.

furthermore, calcification of the pineal gland attracts fluoride to the organ, and such calcification is normative in the elderly with a stated zero on information regarding the calcification rates in children and possibly adults

It's a waste product that fights cavities and causes mental illnesses.

Too late how? its gone in 6-8 hours assuming it doesn't get stuck somewhere

Mainly to help with teeth...

Here, I am too drunk to explain:

mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/f/fluoride

Anyways... It's safe.

Hey is this you by the way? I've been meaning to ask you something.

helps keep our teeth clean and no cavities
So yeah, I'm glad we have fluoride in our water.

was me

Don't worry, he will save us!
youtube.com/watch?v=dXE6tmVcfgU

Your use of English is kind of difficult to understand, just like in this thread.

But can you explain why you put the lines in that diagram where you did and why you chose the colors and how thick the lines were?

I needed some time to think through what you meant with this, and now I'm ready to try to understand better.

If anyone actually wants to learn about why water is fluoridated and not just post conspiracy websites, read this article.

Why do you care?

It was a fascinating discussion we had that kept me up late at night. You revealed a lot of personal things, many of which I can kind of relate to, and it really stuck in my curiosity.

I've honestly been wanting to go back and do a better job of asking what you meant by that picture for weeks.

what about toothpaste?

How can you relate to it?

hey informedanon how can i get the fluoride out of my water? or what types of water can i buy that won't have water? don't most water bottle comapnies put fluoride in them?

My own personal neurological deterioration, mainly. You're on a higher level than I am, but it's really just interesting to explore the implications of what you claim.

This is the kind of stuff some researcher should take on.

Lol

what do i know i found out about this shit in one of these threads

Im drinking natural juice so im going to die of pesticide induced cancer instead of retardation

I think i figured it out, i had hypersensitivity like really hyper hyper

but something went wrong and half of my brain is dead albeit test come out normal as always

you did research during your undergrad? How cute. Then I'm sure you know the caries rates in cities with vs cities without water fluoridation right?

I personally think toothpastes need new ingredients. Amorphous calcium phosphate being one of them. Dentists already give out gels containing ACP for people with small carries and it works wonders for remineralization without changing tooth composition. Ask your dentist about it and he may give you some. There have been toothpastes and even chewing gums with ACP, but they were not popular enough.

I personally use toothpaste once a week. I brush without every other time (twice a day for 2 minutes).

The mechanical action of brushing is much more important than toothpaste.

you try cutting out meat/dairy yet? dunno if it would help but I've heard so many studies that show they are bad

recaldent

If that's what you have to tell yourself

this, pineal gland is real thing once you remove all the flouride you can see with your eyes closed etc..

The condescension isn't necessary.

That being said if I remember correctly European countries that did not fluoridate water were no worse or better off than countries that did fluoridate water. It's more an issue of poor people not being taught, or not having the means for proper hygiene.

>hypersensitivity
Do you mean that something caused the brain tissue to basically wear itself out and self-induce cell death or some other kind of physiological reaction causing neuron damage?

My tests are all normal, too, as you might recall. But what I really want to know is what exactly you meant by that diagram. I don't just save every last picture I find on Cred Forums. I want to know more about how you can sense the process going off to the dead part and the resulting fallout processes.

I doubt diet has anything to do with it desu as long as you don't poison your brain

>Also neurological deterioration
what does this even mean

>>Also neurological deterioration
>what does this even mean
It means my brain doesn't work as well as it used to. Kind of like Hillary Clinton. I can't do things that used to be easy for me and people who know me well have for years gone from joking that I've got brain damage based on memory to being concerned about physical manifestations like mild tremors.

Also from what I hear the metabolic effects of a ketogenic diet are manifest in the brain as well, although that's not something I've put much effort into researching. I think it's worth looking into if you're out of other options.

Hydrofluric acid is HF. Literally a proton and flouride.

T. Flint, Michigan

All the internal nerves in my body seem to be hypersensible, i can feel my heart beat and blood going through my neck artery while being sit doing nothing for example

but since everything went wrong everything is rip

i can't really feel anything anymore

I know that i asked specifically whats wrong

What does metabolism have to do wiht anything?

you do know you can look up caries rates of cities before and after they had water fluoridation?

Grand Rapids
60% reduced # of cavities for the deciduous (baby) teeth
35% reduced decay in the succedaneous (permanent) teeth

I remember watching a film in high school chemistry describing fluorine as the "T Rex" of the atom table due to its extreme electronegativity. Then a different film tried to show off each element in captivity, and they had to say the little tube of fluorine was inevitably temporary because there was no known way to contain it due to its reactivity.

Obviously false, but that would have required technology beyond a little tube of a common material.

I always thought it was to lower IQ and decrease people's creativity.

Similar to how estrogen is in everything, its easier to control people vs testosterone

Harmful to humans? 22
18. More studies needed? 23
19. Total intake? 24
20. Daily intake? 25
21. Prenatal dietary fluoride 26
supplements?
22. Body uptake? 26
23. Bone health? 27
24. Dental fluorosis? 28
25. Prevent fluorosis? 30
26. Warning label? 31
27. Toxicity? 31
28. Cancer? 32
29. Enzyme effects? 33
30. Thyroid gland? 34
31. Pineal gland? 34

>I know that i asked specifically whats wrong
Beats me. Nobody can make a clear diagnosis, but I have some things in mind that I suspect.

>What does metabolism have to do wiht anything?
It has to do with everything. The word metabolism refers to how the enormously complex sequence of chemical reactions that keeps you alive operates.

Don't knock metabolism. My cousin, for instance, went from being suicidal to having an amazing life once she found the right doctor who knew how to adjust her diet to avoid pathological reactions.

Im not a doctor if you don't say anything specific i can't fucking think of anything

So, anyway, will you tell me more about that diagram? That's all I'm asking for.

I could feel everything that happened in my head including what happens when i think and now i can't feel anything

You should have been curious back then

I'm not trying to get diagnosed for anything. I'm still doing way better than average, and I might have a rare chance to help change a view or two in order to work for the future.

My own life is worth less to me than it ever was. It's all about trying to see if we can figure something out for the later cohorts to work with.

You got worse?

>you do know you can look up...
Do you know anything about misinterpreting scientific results Mr. Smartypants?

Tooth decay rates have declined over time in all developed countries regardless of fluoridation. Showing a reduction of tooth decay does not mean it is attributable to water fluoridation. Especially when it is over a 60 year period as you failed to point out when you posted your facts.

Faggot.

Change the title to bad teeth general, my teeth will be stronk!

Fluoride is for your teeth user
its like telling the girlscout to get fucked on her nameday for selling cookies with the intent of selling cookies

I gave up and took anti epileptics the doctors gave me but turns out that i didnt have epilepsy my nerves had become so sensitive the normal current of the brain was wrecking me

Or so i think

Everything the medicine touched "died"

The left side was completely dead its still dead but at least works back then it didn't work at all

Like i couldn't feel pain thrist hunger or anything but i could feel heat like if i could probably have chopped some of my fingers without feeling i did anything wrong nor feel pain but at the same time if i got to close to a fire i felt the instinct of getting my hand away, the "super ego" is/was dead

I was like a robot, i couldn't focus or think or do anything

Its hard for me now to think and not move my mouth before i couldn't hear the voice in my head when i tried to think, now i do but my mouth and throat still moves involuntarily

went to a neurologist all tests are fine she thought i was psychotic or some shit she was a fucking cunt

Holy shit dude.

One of the best decisions in my life was to never accept drugs, like you said to me last time. I don't even have words to describe my outrage.

Thanks once again for taking the time to talk to me. It really fucking hurts my soul to talk to people sometimes, but I think it's necessary in order to navigate through life.

My point was they save money by dumping their waste in reservoirs instead of storing it.

I'm not an expert on fertiliser production, but I imagine they probably filter out the desirable and undesirable byproducts before chucking it in the water supply.

pink salt has flouride in it nigger

Also if you tell me one of your names, I will pray for you and maybe we can hang out together after this life.

My name is Michael.

"Studies conducted throughout the past 60 years have consistently indicated that
fluoridation of community water supplies is safe and effective in preventing dental
decay in both children and adults." That is referring to the many studies that have occurred not specifically the grand rapids one.

". That year, the City Commission of Grand Rapids, Michigan-after numerous discussions with researchers from the PHS, the Michigan Department of Health, and other public health organizations-voted to add fluoride to its public water supply the following year. In 1945, Grand Rapids became the first city in the world to fluoridate its drinking water.The Grand Rapids water fluoridation study was originally sponsored by the U.S. Surgeon General, but was taken over by the NIDR shortly after the Institute's inception in 1948. During the 15-year project, researchers monitored the rate of tooth decay among Grand Rapids' almost 30,000 schoolchildren."
15 years

going to bed leaf, I suggest you try harder next time

They could just not dump it in the water supply, but it worked so well for the nazis.

It was still my fault i knew i shouldn't have taken them but didnt know what to do

I don't know if i can revive it, i've been playing video games day and night to try to overstimulate myself but i think im in pain in specific regions but can't feel them theres a nerve that goes through the middle to the front left part of the brain i can't get to use it i once did but it hurt it feels like that tendon in the back of the lower leg when you overworked like burning and pinching sensation, it i dont know the names of the part in english

Its like it can't connect to anything i can't even access it

Im better than back then but its still fucked

A bit of it got into the front part of the middle if it hadn't touched it i would have probably be able to fix it by myself but that part in the middle feels the same the nerve does when i feel it

My point still stands. Since its introduction tooth decay has decreased in the West regardless of whether the water was fluoridated or not.

Yeah, don't overwork it. There are enzymes and shit that will literally move in to trigger self-destruction of neurons in order to keep the brain as a whole working for survival.

The plan with CNS adaptation in general is that you hit it maybe once ever day or two and over a period of 3 months with the right frequency and this entrains a lasting change.

>The plan with CNS adaptation in general is that you hit it maybe once ever day or two and over a period of 3 months with the right frequency and this entrains a lasting change.
idk i could always manipulate my own brain with its consent of course. If i could revive it once i could probably keep it up but i dont know about this time desu

Keep doing god's work user. People on here are so ready to believe just the dumbest bullshit

Don't push it too hard. Things happen as you age.

But if you don't know much about biological, chemical, or physical metabolism, then maybe that would be a better way to revitalize your mind than video games. Maybe something to try.

>CHEMISTRY AND SCIENCE BE WITCHCRAFT WHAT THE DEVIL COMES FROM

ITT:
genius level braintrusts; fine products of the american edumaction system and all of its medieval superstitions

You have to be concious to produce a change in your body taking stuff by itself wont produce lasting changes unless its poison that is

That's why last time we spoke, I suggested ways to help establish better control over your mind rather than taking drugs or whatever.

If you don't mind continuing the conversation, what do you mean by "my own brain with its consent of course?" Trying to keep control over mind is one of the hardest parts, and generally associated with prefrontal damage kind of like your diagram I wanted to ask you about.

>That's why last time we spoke, I suggested ways to help establish better control over your mind rather than taking drugs or whatever.
But i mastered that when i was a kid, albeit i didnt know back then

>If you don't mind continuing the conversation, what do you mean by "my own brain with its consent of course?" Trying to keep control over mind is one of the hardest parts, and generally associated with prefrontal damage kind of like your diagram I wanted to ask you about.
You don't control your mind its an agreement we don't feel, the brain feels you interpret the feeling as yours which is wrong

It's just there to make water safe. If you're so afraid of tap water then collect rainwater and boil it

Nice try shill, everyone knows sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride are neurotoxins.

I've heard this before...

Damn. Keep trying to recover man. I'm only telling you this as one man to another but you got hurt by those drugs. You can still probably recover more.

this is saying fluoride is excreted from the body. So fluoride is harmless?

Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, user, children's ice cream.

You know when fluoridation first began?

Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, user. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

That's why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol.

i dont really think so desu

if only it hadn't touched the front part of the middle

but idk

i want to believe

It's never going to be what it was, not for you and not for me.

That's why you have to keep your mind focused on the future. Some day we'll probably meet again; you're kind of obvious and so am I.

What future? I only had that

Also don't use low consumption light bulbs nor be exposed to led lights those give brain cancer

>What future
You still love your future and your life with a force most people will never understand. Never forget that.

And yeah those lightbulbs are no good. It's sad most people can't tell.

>You still love your future and your life with a force most people will never understand. Never forget that.
Um no i don't i lived for it, my life was always bad and didnt make an ounce of sense

>And yeah those lightbulbs are no good. It's sad most people can't tell.
but you don' tunderstand when i was the most sensitive i could feel the light in my head. Theres something wrong with the low consumption and leds. Its like dense and dirty

Old bulbs and sunlight don't feel like that

My brain wouldn't shut itself down unless i turned all the lights off even if i had my eyes completely covered. Sunlight didn't trigger this

I could feel the light bouncing off my head, the light waves

>calcifies
>Fluorine

Cred Forums scientific literacy

>Um no i don't i lived for it, my life was always bad and didnt make an ounce of sense
So was mine. I hated being alive even when I was in the womb and explained this multiple times that would have outdone Descartes as a little child.

>I could feel the light bouncing off my head, the light waves
You totally know what's up with electromagnetic radiation, dude. It's no fucking joke. We were designed to operate around the black box radiation of the sun as filtered through the Earth's atmosphere.

Clappistanis have drunken so much lead from their tap water that they are stupid enough to blame fluoride instead.

>So was mine. I hated being alive
I just hated everyone i still do although now i know its pointless

>You totally know what's up with electromagnetic radiation, dude. It's no fucking joke. We were designed to operate around the black box radiation of the sun as filtered through the Earth's atmosphere.
But like i could feel it, when it was on it was the same as submerging my head in a swimming pool and electricity would gather in my head on the cortex of all areas that were in direct contact with the light, it would eventually hurt

I could literally feel the beam/wave of light its literally like water

As countries develop people develop better hygiene habits. Also his point still stands about misreading data. The quote you posted is not scientific data. It's someone's interpretation of scientific data. It's essentially a guess. I'm assuming you understand how these things work. If you're convinced fluoride is so beneficial then give it to your children.

In fact there was some publicly-released science the other year about using the photosensitive properties of neurons to literally rewrite memories.

Scary stuff. Get with the big picture and join us in getting all the dumbshits on board with stopping what's going on in the world.

Ohhhh so this is why Europeans have such shit teeth. Gotcha.

Do you know how to use google? Look up fluoride iq reduction.

You guys just look stupid at this point.

>In fact there was some publicly-released science the other year about using the photosensitive properties of neurons to literally rewrite memories.
Those bulbs probably do that,

>to make water safe

Maybe try to be a bit more subtle. I can't tell if you're trolling or the worst shill in the history of shilling.

top kek

There are so many other vectors than the bulbs alone. I remember playing electronically with the settings on a CRT.

Nobody these days even know what a CRT is. And it broke my heart that the couldn't hear the sounds of the flyback transformer. They just don't understand frequencies and all the ways we can experience them. They call me an audiophile just because I can experience frequencies that happen to jive with what's left of their deft ears.

Don't forget that we're still having this conversation.

this is a story i heard when i was 12.

>Goverment looks at dental records of state
>notice 1 state has significantly lower cavities then all others
>wtfhowdoesthathappen.jpg
>look for correlation
>apperently this state has fluoride naturally occoring in higher doses in the ground water
>tapwater has high Fluoride concentration as result
>fluoride is good for teeth
>dump fluoride in water supply
>dentist bills go down
>profit

Don't know if this is bullshit or not but that's one story i heard

Well my brain doesn't work correctly so im useless now and i dont think theres fixing it

>so im useless now and i dont think theres fixing it
Typical teenaged thinking. Just record our conversations for later review.

Trust me. I'm not perfect, but I know what I'm doing.

>fluoride
>is it safe
It's completely safe, the reason toothpaste warnings say do not swallow is entirely unrelated.

I don't really like psychology nor psychologist if you are into that. its all made up bullshit

Yeah, they're both bullshit.

Anyways i dont know i dont think im in condition to do anything

If you're off the dugs then you're in a recovery period.

You might be in a rare period most people have never experienced where you get to lie in bed and re-explore your life and invent your future existence.

>where you get to lie in bed and re-explore your life and invent your future existence.
But i do this every second of every minute of every etc since forever because nothing ever made sense and cant make sense i only know i think right?

Its dropping pretty fast desu

No, you have to get out of bed to exercise dopamine centers and such and then lift like there's no tomorrow on /fit/ and if you manage to make it.

It's all in your head.

Um no thats for faggot normies. No difference between weightlifting and watching the paint dry. Its also better to be in pain than to feel happy

in pain doesn't mean brain dead

Hide behind your lies all you want.

It's not better to be in pain than be happy and you know that. Pain fucking sucks and it makes you want to die.

No its not

whats the path to heaven? That one of eternal suffering

If you want to save yourselves from calcification, resulting in lowered IQ, buy PurePro filters and immediately arrange with your general practitioner to have your penile glans removed!

They can't make you stupid through calcification if there's nothing there!

The path to heaven is to administer help to the suffering.

In the amounts we are exposed to in tap water, yes, it's harmless.

I dont think you understand why did you reply that?

Because I love you and you have come to demonstrate worrisome signs.

Use of fluoride was still used in the other countries just not water. Also many of the countries have better dentist visit subsidies

> I love you
im not gay

What signs?

You also don't get it, what i wrote its not a meme

I'm not gay either. As far as signs, you are not the same person I spoke with earlier, confirming the degredation you have already hinted at in this thread.

Again, please tell me one of your names so I can pray for you. You're having trouble now trying to keep yourself together and I want to do something to help.

what? um im not going to be writing my name on this site.

How i am not the same person?

You are not the same person based on your reactions, which are consistent with a poisoned brain and in particular prefontal damage. You are not the same person I spoke with before.

Again, one of my names is Michael. If you want to meet up later, give me one of yours.

The fluoride is getting to his brain

>which are consistent with a poisoned brain and in particular prefontal damage
How so? tell me

If i know i might fix

Last time we met, you were thoughtful and willing to explain thins in detail.

Now you are emotional and acting like a person who huffed too much paint or something. You don't even want to fix it yourself anymore.

Why are people on this site a bunch of douche bags like everyone think the know it all and are better than everyone else?

I dont know who you are after all
>Inb4 Micheal
>inb4 a random shit

Hmmmmmmm.......

What the literal fuck are you two on about?

I'm sorry that my nature is to be a dick.

But I'm always going to tell the truth, especially to my friends. You can call me a faggot, but you are my friend. I will always try to help you.

>I'm sorry that my nature is to be a dick.
You are never going to make it

>But I'm always going to tell the truth, especially to my friends. You can call me a faggot, but you are my friend. I will always try to help you.
You don't know the truth. most of what i wrote has philosophical implications you can't see that and you got offended by standard Cred Forums culture

See, that's what I mean. You have some kind of neurological problem in the emotional parts of your brain, and it's easily predictable by the fact that you wanted to wander in to the fluoride discussion.

It doesn't matter much to me. I wanted to learn something more about what you previously wanted to say, but you're not well. So all I can do is love you.

Trying to jump-start this guy.

Im the one trying to help you and you are the one acting like a little kid

homos

What kind of help do you think I need? I'll be honest and say that I'm really fucked up.

Even if they had genetically engineered cat-girls you'd still never feel at peace with yourself.

You don't get it

that's your problem

precious
bodily
fluids

go back to /x/ or get some help of some kind till something works. you need it, you are not sane. I mean this out if kindness.

Go talk to someone so you can get what you need in your diet, pills, therapy etc to fix your problems. It will take a few docs to find the right one.

Fuck it I wanted to learn more from you but fine if that's the way you want to be then you don't get it.

You want to say fuck you to my face then go ahead.

suck my fucking dick you nigger faggot

mfw this whole thread

You don't even know what i meant and you got angry? or is it some sort of tactic?

See you won't ever get it

you are self entitled douche bags

you are nothing to me

Have either of you been told that you were schizophrenic?

Yeah, but it wasn't true.

>inb4 stupidshit other guy replies

So I am so long i am what you want me to be?

You are literally a 10 year old girl

Not to me, has anyone said that to you?

Because you dint shit tainted water in your tap do you?

Just buy a water filtration system.

ChipSkylark.png

MY SHINY TEETH THAT SPARKLE

flouride is a gas at room temperature. just let your glass of water sit for a bit before drinking dipshit

Anyways and now you take this as in double sense

So i dont know ill see if i get better

Still praying for you sen-pai. We're taking this to the next dimension.

For me or for something you think about me?

For you.

You came here seeking help. You will be rewarded.

um i didnt do that i only turn on light bulbs before my fingers stop working

Doesn't matter. You came here for help too long ago, and you have been received.

You're thinking about Fluorine (F2) you stupid dipshit. Fluoride (F-) is an anion with an oxidation state of -1. It's like comparing poisonous chlorine gas to table salt.Learn some basic chemistry asshole.

There is information about it out there, however it is very hard to come by considering fluoride has been considered a safe and necessary substance since the beginning of modern medicine.

Fluoride as it is deposited into our drinking supply is first and foremost a by product of the agri chemical industry. It was first emitted into the air as a gas, however, it was soon discovered that fluorine gas was incredibly toxic even in small doses. The answer to this industry problem was the creation of fluorine gas scrubbers which converted the gas into an investable solid.

After the (((food and cosmetics act of 1938))) many """"""""vitamins and minerals""""""" were added to our food supply such as niacin (nicatonic acid from tobacco plant, read: nicotine, thiamine, arsenic and rhyboflavin (all of which contribute to heart disease and cancer) and flouride.

Some studies have shown that flouride leads to the calcification of the pineal gland, "brain sand" (leads to Parkinson's and dimentia) and other harmful neurological effects. Fun fact: 70% of American's pineal glands are calcified before they reach age 17. It is far lower around the rest of the world.

I find the product of early reich human testing science and the introduction of the FCA 1938 to be eerily similar.

TLDR; it fucks with your brain and the government introduced it to our water supply either unknowingly ignorant of its effects, or wittingly as a population control/ to cash in on sick old people from horrid incurable diseases.

Either way I now have a reverse osmosis /distillation system at my house after staying a month drinking aquifer well water at a friends house without feeling tired, depressed, and fuzzy headed every day. flouride is fucked up famalam.

>you did research during your undergrad, how cute

"I spent more money in order to become further indoctrinated into academia. Probably the portion of academia which relies on cronyism, blind faith, subversive tactics, and of course paying a shit ton of money for someone else to make up my opinion on a subject which can be researched with a computer, Internet connection, transportation, and a devotion to truth."

"I start out my counter arguments with a holier than thou ad hominem to fool other spineless sheep into believing that my opinion is worth more than logic, wisdom, and truth"

You said a lot there.

>oxidation state of -1
Literally why is this relevant? It's not a fucking battery