I'm just gonna leave this here

aaaaaaand 5 cents has been deposited into your account

aaaaaaand you just broke Cred Forums

Wew lad wouldja just look in that leap in logic 'ol boy
>Jews control trump
>Jews pay people to expose the Jews
>Called out on a Mongolian surf boarding forum

WEW LAD

I don't actually believe that there is a global Jewish hivemind bent on the destruction of the white race.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

What's wrong with being Jewish? They're the most intelligent people by a wide margin.
>Not voting Jewish

wow, it's almost like Jews aren't a collective hivemind and are out for their own personal interests

Jews in Egypt sold other Jews to the Egyptians as slaves, Soros worked at a concentration camp, they don't give a fuck about each other

TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED
TRIGGERED
SO TRIGGERED

Still better than Hillary.

But Jews are voting for Hillary
and we post articles all the time here hating on Trump written by Jews
and Nate Tin just made an article about Jew donors abandoning the GOP

Wow u sure r a dum kike shill xD
Be stagnant puritans like us and turn down every avenue to gaining power bcuz Jews r involved Xp

neo Cred Forums is a disaster

This. Cred Forums was only based when it coalesced around a true conservative not owned by Jews - Mitt Romney

I mean Trump obviously isn't owned by jews, but he should stop voluntarily jerking them off.

And if you're implying this board was ever all in on Romney, you have autism.

So Trump is practically a shill paid to post on the internet in defense of Israel and to try and catch neo-Nazis? Thanks for Correcting The Record.

>Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries. The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed. Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America. Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries. Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism.

>The two have known each other for many years

>He agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that the Israeli people want a just and lasting peace with their neighbors, but that peace will only come when the Palestinians renounce hatred and violence and accept Israel as a Jewish State.

>Finally, Mr. Trump acknowledged that Jerusalem has been the eternal capital of the Jewish People for over 3000 years, and that the United States, under a Trump administration, will finally accept the long-standing Congressional mandate to recognize Jerusalem as the undivided capital of the State of Israel.

This is the savior of America

This is really joggin my noggin

Yup.

It's a strategic move. Trump is aligning with the Zionist Jews against the cultural Marxist Jews. Honestly I don't mind it since the cultural Marxists are a much bigger threat.

I mean there is a big difference between legitimate Zionism and getting ZOGGED.com, but we've still given billions in aide to Israel, had our entire foreign policy revolve around their wars of vengeance, and AIPAC bought our congress. I don't really get Zionism apologists or the benefits of allying with Israel.

Don't fall for these jewish lies. CTR / Trolls now know how Cred Forums feels about the Jews. This is their last ditch effort.

Being a liar does not make one intelligent.
Look at women? Lying is a first language for them.

i see that you are highlighting something that discredits a fat old """billionaire""" businessman

the only rational reason for you doing this is because you've been paid by hillary clinton to come to a nepalese cross-stitching image board and bad mouth the actions of this person

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you still talk like reddit

aaaaaaand im out the thread, DEUCES!

aaaaaand youre BTFO lol!

I thought you said he wiz a rusky agent. Which is it - Putin or Israel? I don't think it can be both.....