>Anti-gay
>Pro-surveillance
>Anti-environment
>Against the separation of church and state
>Wants to model his vice presidency after Cheney

>apparently semi educated dumb whites unironically like him

Why the fuck do you bros like him?

>Why the fuck do you bros like him?
you just listed all the reasons i liked him. what do i say now?

>Pro-life
>Anti-gay
you answered your own question

>Pro Cigarette

That's all I needed, Pence is my man.

Personally I'm an American Spirit Menthol man. It doesn't have the same chemical taste that Newports and the Camel Crush line have and they smoke for a nice long time. A perfect cigarette to both end the night and take a nice 10 minute break around 2 PM.

BALANCED STATE BUDGET
A.
L
A.
N
C.
E
D.
S
T
A.
T.
E
B
U
D.
G
E.
T

But he's right on most everything you mentioned...

> Cred Forums wants a race war
> Cred Forums wets their pants over abortion

hypocrisy at its finest

I don't, but I like Trump.

You don't. You move to Europe because you like sucking cocks.

I wish Trump had picked a better VP candidate.

smoking doesn't kill, lung cancer and emphysema kill

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

>Cred Forums is one person

Kys

better than this

RIP Mark Cuban. sleep prince, sweet tight.

I like him more now

Stop pretending that Cred Forums isn't a conservative hivemind board that takes domestic terrorist orders from Alex Jones

He sound alright.

He's Cred Forums incarnate

Back2reddit faggot

VP is a meme position designed to rally votes from on the fence voters. Trump is a mostly secular candidate, and Pence is the perfect compliment who also supports Trump's job making policies.

Global warming is one of the most prominent jewish lies.

Cred Forums is many polyps

Sure thing , Cletus

Let's be honest, evangelicals would have voted for Trump even without Pence. There is no way in hell they would have voted for Hillary.

also one heartbeat away from the presidency

burn

Cause he's against giving tax dollars to planned parenthood. Fuck that shit fix the fucking roads first before we start giving whores get out of jail free cards

I don't like him just because he spoke out against Trump's anti immigration stance.

I can only assume Trump picked him to ensure he never gets assassinated, as no way would anyone want this guy in charge.

cause he looks like that guy on johnny quest

Kinda like Obama/Biden?

Hi CTR. Why do you make this same post repeatedly? Is it because your employers are having to really scrape the bottom of the barrel for people willing to shill at this point? Too dumb to be let off the leash? Can't they at least give you enough material to last a day without repetition?

Also, you should take up gardening if you like sage so so much.

>wants gun control
>wants open borders
No thanks

Vice President does fuck all except cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate. In that unlikely event Trump could fire him for votng the wrong way. Who cares about VP.

Exactly.

>Why the fuck do you bros like him?
I don't.

>Pro-life
Good.
>Anti-gay
Excellent.
>Pro-surveillance
Muh power. These types don't seem to learn. Never give them power.
>Anti-environment
How? Did he..*gasp* drive a car of his own?
Good.
So a neocon.

4/10, best one you'd find out of neocons, desu. Would vote only if the only option.

Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument Not an argument

I don't like or dislike him.

He'd be the Vice President, i.e. warm piss in a bucket.

Couldn't care less what he thinks.

Imagine Pence was Secretary of State or Interior instead of the meme position that is really just an overpaid ambassador with a slightly better retinue of bodyguards.

>Global warming is a myth
Oh man, my rating went up by two points.
>does not believe in evolution
So he can be redpilled. Not saying evolution didn't happen, just saying that he can be immune to certain types of brainwashing.
>you believe what the scientist says or you are stoopid
He also seems to have a problem with lying, which is good.

I FORGOT TO STOCK UP ON THEM WHEN I WAS IN MICHIGAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE3EE

There probably isn't anyone in GOP who is qualified to be the VP pick but doesn't have conservative views presently or somewhere on the record.
Name anyone you'd prefer to see over Pence. Christie? Cruz? Jeb!? Bleurgh.

I'm personally against abortion. I think it's a sin equivalent with (because it's the same as) murder. Ideally, it should be legal with heavy social implications. That is, if it's done because a child would be inconvenient, you're completely ostracized. If it's done to save the mother or in cases of rape, it's viewed as a horrible sin, but one that can be forgiven after repentance. Keep in mind that the vast majority are for the former reason.

Homosexuality and transexuality are results of the Fall. The effect of sin is a sort of entropy whereby we sort of degrade from the natural order of God. I don't think gays or trannies are bad. It's awful that they've ended up with bodies that betray the Divine plan. When they act on their Fallen nature, that's sin. It's in their power to not act on those desires. But they too are able to repent. And their sins are no worse than our own sins that take us further away from God. It's a total meme issue. Sin is sin.

Smoking? Is this the 90s?

Evolution? Meme issue. I believe evolution is 100% true. I also believe in God. I also believe that the universe is His creation. I also don't think it's necessary to believe in evolution to be an effective politician.

I think climate change is 100% real. I'm not convinced it will be catastrophic humanity. At the very worst, it won't kill all of us. I haven't even been convinced it will kill a significant fraction of us. It will cost trillions of dollars to relocate coastal peoples and North Africans. Ok? It will be difficult, but I have no doubt that we can accomplish that.

This is a reddit meme and you probably live in a blue state. Red state folks like Pence.

>This is a reddit meme and you probably live in a blue state. Red state folks like Pence.

I'm against anyone who's speaks out against immigration-control.

Pence is a spineless yesman.
The perfect VP for Trump

Oh. I wasn't really paying attention.

About the assassination thing: Anyone who would assassinate Trump would like Pence even less.

The point stands.

I live in TN and I think Pence was a horrible pick.

fite me irl

Pence was well chosen at that point in the election. It allowed Trump to dive to the center to pick up undecideds while maintaining the support of the Christian right and conservatives generally. It was a great move and it worked.

Pence has already served his purpose.

Smoking doesn't kill, the complications caused by smoking are what kills you.

>anti degenerate

Whats the problem?

Mostly because they don't realize he is the new LBJ.

They'll find out soon enough.

Nice. Personally I roll my own American Spirit blues

have you noticed that American Spirit eagle looks a little suspect?

BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE

I'M VOTING FOR RACE BANNON / SOLDIER: 76 / SEALAB GUY BECAUSE I JUST WANT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RUINING THE WORLD TO BE AS UPSET AS I AM

Ron Paul

Pence sounds like a great guy to me, except for the pro-surveillance part.

I don't give a shit about any of your shitlib views. No I'm not White, but I am annoyed with progressive politics. I find it amusing that anti-progressive policies are considered as a bad thing for a Republican VP to have.

That picture made me support him more

He was only chosen to appease the right-wing extremists and bring the Republican Party together under Trump.

He's a shit tier choice, but unlike Hillary, he can be stopped by Congress.

>Pro-life

Abortion, while abhorrent and shameful, drastically reduces the number of scumbags replicating themselves. This is basic eugenics and good for Earth in the long run.

>Anti-gay

See above (as long as they don't breed).

>Pro-surveillance

I suppose it really just depends on who "they" are surveilling and why. Since it's likely to be abused and aimed at 'good folks' and for nefarious purposes, one should be leery of it.

>Anti-environment

There are too many [stupid] people raping far too much of Earth's habitat and ecosystems, and all so a bunch of morons can buy things they don't need with money they don't have.

Religion is perhaps mankind's most fucking dumb undertaking and the biggest conspiracy of ALL TIME.
I have to conclude that Mike Pence is a retard.

because he is my state's governor and because I can agree with his anti-gay thing

>basically fall in middle with viewpoint on gay
>do it in your own time and don't be bitchy and whiney about it, no one gives a shit
oh and also MAGA

He is the hero we need... from the future

SHUT IT DOWN

>Pro-life

You mean Pro-minority? Because that's literally what abortion is. Minority population control.

>Anti-gay

There's more to societal collapse and the general indulgence of hedonistic and narcissistic materialism than just LGBT couples, but they are a rather forthright example of it.

>Anti-environment

Couldn't be any more anti-environment than Obama and Clinton, who despite running their mouths constantly about climate change are quite content to do business with countries whose sole means of exchange is purely petro-chemical in nature.

You mean against the one sided intrusion of the state upon the institutions of faith in our nation? Sure, that's a terrible thing.

Not a problem, because the vice presidency is worth a bowl of steaming elephant piss.

I like all of those things. Fuck off atheist faggot.

>Because that's literally what abortion is. Minority population control.
Not limited to it. Also, not the best method, as it teaches reckless lifestyle, making the children that are born, worse off.

Literally all of those things.

Donald trumps insurance nothing will happen to him and appease cons

Let's face it Trump could whip his dick out and say the first person to suck it gets Secretary of State and when it's Hillary Clinton they'd still love him for it.

Trump doesn't represent a philosophy. He's just a meme with a meme magic army and Cred Forums is the headquarters.