Guys, do we even need Virginia and Pennsylvania? Pic related seems like a pretty believable outcome to me...

Guys, do we even need Virginia and Pennsylvania? Pic related seems like a pretty believable outcome to me. Colorado and Nevada are turning our way in the polls. This is a pretty level-headed map, with no obvious states that we're deluding ourselves about like NH or Michigan. And it's enough to win. If polls keep going our way and the debates go well, it seems like Trump has got this to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-york/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nebraska isnt gonna split. decent map otherwise

hey thanks for posting my map. Trump is going to win Ohio and Florida 95% I'm sure.

The state that will decide this is Colorado. He's only 1% above Clinton there.

Unless Trump fucks up really big in the next few weeks, he's got this locked down. He needs to carry Florida and Colorado and I think that is fucking fabulous. Unless he loses Iowa or Nevada, he's in tremendous shape.

have a Trump cutie in return

Looking pretty good.

A few more of those states will turn red once he kicks out the millions of shitskins squatting there and bings back a manufacturing base.

He did that so that people would reply and bumb his thread...

Maybe not but I guess I was trying to be generous. Point is even without Maine split and even with Nebraska split, Trump still wins with this map.

Agreed Colorado is big. And it's a largely white state, Trump tends to do well with whites. Nate (((Silver))) still has Hilldawg winning it but RCP average is only +0.4 for her and the average of the two most recent polls is +Trump.

Lol OK

What do you guys expect the electoral map to look like in 4 years for reelection? I could see Reagan 84.

Yes.

No way, Texas is going blue in 8 years. This might be the last time a Republican wins the election, unless Trump is so good he shifts everybody's perception of conservatism.

Depends on if the dems learn from this election. I have a feeling they won't since I don't think it's gonna be the landslide for Trump some people here think it will be. Four years isn't much time to purge the dem/media complex of its entrenched interests. Though Trump did it pretty quickly I guess

I think if Texas goes blue you're going to see a big change in the map as other states shift with changing parties. It won't be the current Republican party and the current Democratic party but just with Texas being blue; the Repubs would be totally irrelevant. Shifts will occur until some sort of equilibrium is again reached, with Texas evolving into its new role with a foundation in the modern Democrats.

This is all assuming Texas actually does go blue in the future, which isn't a sure bet

>Trump says he will legalise weed.
>Win CO, CA, NM etc.

Why doesn't any candidate jump on this policy and win?

He'd lose more votes than he'd gain.

>This is all assuming Texas actually does go blue in the future, which isn't a sure bet

Texas here.

Yes it is. 100% will happen, and it'll never get reversed.

Trump's got NY too.

Would be nice to get pennsylvania, we're a lot redder than people realize. The primary issue is that black voters in philly/harrisburg don't vote like the rest of us. If Trump's outreach works and we get 10-20% of the black vote, PA will go red easily. We can help as a buffer.

real election results coming through

This. Potheads are delusional

About as accurate as this one.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/new-york/

Be mad all you want, but Trump will not win New York

Colorado isn't really up for grabs, it's solidly Clinton.

I see no reason why Nebraska would split, it's Trump's.

Other than that your map is my prediction. Putting Colorado in the Clinton column, Trump would need one more state to win. It's going to come down to New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, or Virginia, in that order of likelihood.

Not knowing what a leppo is really resonated with the American people.