>7% Mediterranean
>less than 1% ashkenazi kike, poo in loo, and sandnigger
>4% kang
W-what even am I, Cred Forums?

TELL ME WHAT I AM, Cred Forums!

a faggot

what test did you use? also you are a nigger

Argentinian.
Nah just joking you are white, trust me the white expert.

a shitblood faggot

>tfw white americans managed to stay nearly 100% white for 400 years on the american continent

>100 years from now, the average "white" american will have DNA like OP, maybe even less white

it was a nice ride, fellas

You're American.

Human.

a typical american.

I'm American (obviously) and I got 70% Irish/British, 10% French/German, and the rest Broadly Northwestern European. I was literally 99.9% White and 0.1% Native American (lol).

I guess you're just a shitskin.

4% > 1 drop

>I gots bad news

gay

>24% British

British isnt an ethnic Group. British is a political identity like American

A disgusting mutt.

averageamerican.txt

Australian by the sound of it.

Most are human mongrels.
"Can't identufy your ethinic racial heritage in 2-3 groups? You're probably Australian."

I'm willing to bet that you look visibly white. If you look white, you're white. If you had kids with a white person, those numbers would be halved, as well.

If you don't look white, you're mixed. The numbers don't actually matter, it's appearance.

24% British

It probably wasn't the best label, you're right, but you know what it means in this context.

not white.

a literal worthless mongrel
a waste of genetic stock
the shame of America

Mestizo master race

as many times as britain has been sacked in recent history, it means mongrel.

>W-what even am I, Cred Forums?
a sucker who gave the NSA a DNA profile to add to his dossier. enjoy being arrested in 20 years when they determine you have a gene that predisposes you to robbery

Which state are you from OP?

Just curious as some parts of America are true melting pots and others are much more homogenous.

>tfw Anglo-German ancestry
>tfw I'll always be a mutt

I look kind of like pic related so there's that

74% white. Do you look white? You don't really have the pureblood genetics that we'd want in Europe, but you're a pretty standard child of colonialism. A testament to the success of white seed colonizing brown wombs and out-competing brown seed.

Mystery meat.

you are pure germanic pig

Aren't you excited? Sure, we'll be some mestizo/negro banana republic, but we'll have booty dances and funny hats to keep us entertained!

Mud blood

Remove Hatian!

t.

Carlos Laquichay

>Over 20% non-white
You're a Quadroon

0.1% Native American
Not pure then

Alngo-german is most attractive white people.

>56% white
>you are white

>argentina, white expert

What this guy says.

If you look white you are white**

**unless you speak spanish (or some other degenerate language), then you better be blond-hair-blue-eyes-Aryan-looking to still pass as white.

Are these white argen boo?

You already have DNA like that you witless sharts. Virtually everyone in the Americas is a mutt of various Europeans, Natives and Africans. And technically, virtually all your genes, as well as everyone else's, are African anyway.

eww he looks gay :(

>were African

4% kang... sorry, but you're a google.

Damn, I want to marry the girl on the right.

brb killing myself because tfw no gf is too strong

Frank Zane isn't German

Does that even mean anything when virtually all genes originate from African anyway?

REEE why don't any of the Mexicans girls I see look like this?

Hopefully a suicide statistic.

Damn, and I thought I had it bad being 1/8 kike.

Where are you from? Are you from the South? Having small amounts of kang is somewhat common in the South I think due to all the slave masters banging the livestock and having mulattoes who sometimes looked white enough to marry a white wimmenz and blend into the white population. I've seen lots of white people online get similar results, mostly Southerners who have families going back to colonial and Revolutionary times.

Mexico used to be the most obese country on Earth, that's why.

There's Pacific Islands that are fatter than them now, though I don't remember which is fattest.

Ancestry thread?

So are we white or not?

Oy gevalt! Shalom fellow mischling. Better start frying up some latkes and spinning those dreidels, you've got shekels to make!

A product of the Jew. Now you may as well be one of them.

yes, they are mixed white. if youve seen how brown the indigenous argentinians are you would know

>2016 Mexican Hula-Hoop Champion

If your test was through 23andMe, most of those are part of the European group, so I'd just consider yourself white European descent. I think the Native American is some generic East Asia that a lot of people have, it doesn't make you an Elizabeth Warren.

True Nord here, consequently with some negligible anglo blood

More to the point, these send away DNA tests only test so much and are not that exhaustive. Not genetic anthropology level deep.

Thing is, people fucking got around even in the ancient days, let alone the past few thousands of years of written history. People wENT to war,got invaided, went a-viking, and followed the wild geese etc.

They drank & whored & fucked their way around the world, and genes, being sneaky little fucks, spread around. The fact that there is trace Neanderthal DNA in Europeans just proves humans will fuck anything if sufficently horney. Its only been accelerated by technology.

No one is what they think and likely somewhere up the family tree, you have a little surprise up there, if only because someone fucked someone else's old lady and they wasn't actually the baby's daddy.

Post feet

get out of the welfare line Cleetus

I find this pretty amusing. Cred Forums likes to say that race mixing is modern degeneracy caused by the Jews. Ever since AncestryDNA and 23andMe came out, more and more people have been discovering random tiny amounts of kang, yid, sandnigger and chink in them. These amounts are so small that they obviously occurred centuries back. Since OP is 4% kang, it had to at least be a great-great-great grandparent who was an Egyptian pharaoh. If that's the case, the ancestor was alive sometime in the mid-1800's. There were only 150,000 Jews in America at that time, most people didn't trust them and there was no TV to encourage race-mixing. All of the major media outlets at this time were newspaper companies and Jews didn't own any of them. How then is OP a product of the Jew?

Every distant land that has been colonized by Europeans has some degree of admixture with the native people. A buddy of mine who is part South African got a tiny amount of kang in his DNA test. It's mainly just because the first colonization parties were often huge sausage fests and some horny motherfuckers who weren't lucky enough to get a woman from the old country resorted to fucking the natives to get their rocks off. Their mixed-breed offspring would then sometimes look white enough to pass as white and marry a recently arrived woman from the old country and mix into the white population. After say 3 or 4 generations, the already white-looking mulatto's great-great grandchildren inherit almost no groid whatsoever and nobody asked any questions until 23andMe came out. And don't tell me the Jews lie on the 23andMe tests because I have seen some white people with no non-white admixture on theirs.

I'm not saying "Oy vey we're all one race goyim nobody's pure" but what I am basically saying is that a good amount aren't pure and I'll bet if a couple people here hassling OP took a test they might be singing a different tune.

post left pinky finger

Damn Magnus, you are a truly white man. Beautiful heritage my friend.

You should realize it's easy to slip in false positives like that to cause people to doubt their ancestry...
If they're a "racist" they will be given doubt about their stance, if theyre a progressive cuck, they will just accept it and move on. Its an easy way to manipulate people

>10% Irish

You're worthless, that's what you are

>tfw 100% white

>Mexico used to be the most obese country on Earth, that's why.
Overweight, USA has the obese crown

>flag

Just because your wool is white doesn't mean you're white.

>W-what even am I, Cred Forums?
An american.

>DNA results
where did you go to get them done?

Having an American try and talk to me about whiteness is the same level as a Somalian. Fucking laughable.

Please don't mix here, too racist

i had mine done
30% northern europe
40% ashkenazi
0.5% southern europe
29.5% unspecific europe

only put the top categories, cause on an ipad cant upload pic

what am i pol?

Once a kike
Always a kike-

no they're not but that makes them even better tbqh. trust me user, white girls are too stuck up. go with a latina, best decision i ever made. super loyal and always willing to please.

I'm pretty sure there's Pacific Islands that are worse.

Ancestry thread.

Wow, you're capable of processing human thought. Watch out Dolly, The kiwis are in town.

Did mine. Found out I'm 99% European.

but muh white race