Red pilling Students!

I need 2 RECENT red pilled articles, that are on a formal/normie source. Tomorrow in History class we will be trading articles with other students. I want to subliminally red pill some normies. Let's see what you got Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
wsj.com/articles/the-black-body-count-rises-as-chicago-police-step-back-1473631079
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last
nypost.com/2013/11/04/fraudster-gets-8-years-in-57m-holocaust-scheme/
foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old.html
nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/
foxnews.com/us/2014/07/15/senate-panel-votes-for-defense-bill-that-doubles-money-for-israel-iron-dome.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Those aren't really recent articles but thanks

OP here, I had to switch PCs

wsj.com/articles/the-black-body-count-rises-as-chicago-police-step-back-1473631079

the best way to redpill people is to just cover ww1 to ww2 in full

i'm a high school teacher (school is out atm), pic related made basically everyone sympathetic to hitler. it's a graph of germany's gdp, it's slightly fucked after 1945 because it counts rebuilding efforts as contributions to the gdp but it's still accurate in that it shows the economic downfall of germany and the fact that hitler basically brought germany back up to par with every other western nation

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
how about some nigger science?

Underaged

Thanks, I will be using this article for my first one.

I'm in college retard

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2013-09-03/obama-and-israel-and-aipac-together-at-last

Not recent enough leaf. But that is a good article.

nypost.com/2013/11/04/fraudster-gets-8-years-in-57m-holocaust-scheme/

foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old.html

nypost.com/2014/08/06/netanyahu-asks-us-to-help-israel-avoid-war-crime-charges/

foxnews.com/us/2014/07/15/senate-panel-votes-for-defense-bill-that-doubles-money-for-israel-iron-dome.html

Ugh, are leafs always this troll?

Glad I could help

You should talk about the forced explusions that killed up to 2 million ethnic Germans after ww2

People that mostly had nothing to do with the regime were systematically ethnically cleansed

also RIP your job when some leftist kid rats you out

>I want history articles from Jew media that are red pilled

This fucking leaf....I didn't say Jew media I just said it has to be formal. It could even be infowars.com as long as it's not too crazy.

formally explain that the holocaust was a fabricated lie

wtf, Cred Forums does not do your homework, especially when you're retarded enough to wait less than 12 hours before Monday.