Blacks Don't Go to Work Day

nydailynews.com/entertainment/isaiah-washington-calls-african-americans-boycott-work-article-1.2802500

>Isaiah Washington has called for blacks to not show up to work on Monday September 26th as a way to protest police brutality

So what exactly will be different from any other Monday?

One less pizza delivered in the hood, maybe?

>every day

So, just continue as they normally do?

>blacks
>work

food made quicker and accurately at fast food places for one

Pick on someone your own size.

>work efficiency goes up 100%

>national blacks just lost they jahbs day

Kek, came to post this

Maybe I'll be able to get a milkshake from McDonald's if only the white workers are there

>implying they have jobs

This is hilarious.

>Isaiah Washington has called for blacks to not show up to work on Monday September 26th as a way to protest police brutality
Wow, that 100% solidarity will really make a statement.

Cops can have a day off too

What? Did the Mexicans get money today too?

I guess America's productivity will drop .0016% Monday.

A whole day without nignogs.

lmao this is the dumbest shit

I guarantee more than one poor black person is going to fall for this and get fired for it.

Congratulations, now even more blacks are unemployed.

They work?

They do want to work..whitey just cant let them have their religious hair

better be careful, those reindeer will fuck your day up

Shit.... I am sick as fuck and white. Just called in, gorammit!!!!!

>yfw nothing happens because it's just business as usual?

Everything aside, why would this be a good idea?

You need to put food on the table. You have bills to pay. Weaves to buy.

This is irrational.

I work with plenty of blacks and am looking forward to this

Blacks are vastly overrepresented in government jobs that we dont need for the most part or that anyone can do. The black middle class is largely artificial and funded largely by whites.

haven't seen that flag before

Pizza places actually black list hoods. We just tell them it's out of area.

we should push for this, this is a perfect way for them to shoot themselves in the foot

>Work in a shitty box store
>75% of the employees are niggers
>they're usually shit anyway, but there are good ones (older black people do their job pretty damn well)
>Only scheduled whites in my department for that day

Oh fuck. I gotta spend as much time outside tomorrow as possible, I can't pass up a day like that.

I wanted to go to Wendy's tomorrow

Cmon, you have to admit he's not wrong there.

Blacks discriminate themselves but when the occasional decent one steps up he shouldn't be turned away because of the curse that is black hair.

:*(

>national productivity triple that day

Oh look a wealthy black man telling other not to go to work because it sure as fuck won't affect him

Holy fuck I hate celebs and their shit advice, REALLY fucking hate them, except a few like Michael Caine because he shot niggers.

>September 27th headline
>Shocking discovery, productivity went up 2000% in every office, warehouse, retail, and fast food location for a day for unrelated and unknown reasons!

This is one of the few validated ones. Calm down.

>blacks to not show up to work on Monday
A regular monday, got it.

>implying it wouldn't just go up since the majority of distractions are gone, and people can breathe easier

kek

>Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

I didn't know 60s bands had countries.

Their own neighborhoods would be screwed over by this if they actually did it
>Black business owner shakes his head at his own people's stupidity as he closes early and strikes off a day's lost productivity
>Parents find themselves unable to feed their families for the night when the local supermarkets don't open

How do nasty looking dreads look anyone near professorial

I feel like the opposite aproach would be better they really need to clean themselves up

You have a job?

Productivity will soar

>Blacks Don't Go to Work Day

You mean Tuesday?

Heh

So crime rates will plummet on Monday?

In the Black guys defense, he was in fuckin' Austin. Just having your hair not dyed is consider professional.

She likes it