Well done lads, well done!

First it was Tay, now Google. I tip my hat gentlemen!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"stinking googles should be killed"/
youtube.com/watch?v=L7S5GieMJBo
nlp.stanford.edu/sentiment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HEH

HEH

HEH

Good. My plan is working. I came up with it. I'm the hacker known as Cred Forums.

Fucking hell lads all these articles about us. We're hitting the mainstream hard. In a few years our views could be the main stream line of thinking.

Well, Cred Forums?

Are you implying thats good?

i'm actually impressed for once.

how is this shitty forced meme actually working?

That's what we're doing. Fucking thought police...

Oh my god utterly abhorrent racism! Better clutch my pearls a bit more!

But we are using our powers for good. Is there anything better to do in life than to serve your race.

kek'd hard

How is Google planning to censor shit by the way? Dropping search results?

But we are Mr Haynes.

Holy shit, Cred Forums never fails to surprise me

Would that they all had but a single neck... and I my hands about it.

Because it's a stupid AI that uses a strict algorithm. It can be tricked just how Tay was basically rewritten after having a ton of racist shit spammed into her.

Also, see this? The ((())) are jealous of Cred Forums's Judea-like ideas.

People who write articles come here after seeing us on cnn for the pepe thing. Milo saw it coming and got in first, using outrage over our antics to boost his career. The woman who wrote OP's article is a vulture like Milo, except she's late to the party.

Everyone hates google inc

>Google will filter out contextual clues

HAHAHAHA, good luck to the fucker responsible for programming that.

I love how libs acknowledge that this place is filled with their betters.
Praise Kek.

Protecting free speech is good

wow, it's almost like there's a connection between our racism and intelligence

Machine learning is pretty powerful.

This and removing "racist" comments from youtube and other google owned entities

Of course it is. Provided that our ideals don't get tainted along the way. What's the alternative? We keep our secret club while western society collapses

We're doing our best, Mr Orwell.

#2+2willneverequal5

was on the thread that 1st suggested doing this. afterward seemed a little forced, but whatevs

memes are like cancer and islam, once released, you cant get them back

also, that was only a week or so ago- yet the media is reporting the birth of a meme already ? wtf

Yeah there's no way their rules can adapt as quickly as our context.

>pol brings the US election to it's knees by making a serious candidate declare or on cartoon nazi frogs

>pol begins to smear the name of one of the largest technology companies on the planet
>pol itself thought such a forced meme wouldn't last longer than a few days and fizzle out, now has gained traction

Is there anything you faggots cant' do?

Then how come we've redpilled every AI they've thrown at us?

Not enough to do what she wants though, not yet at least.
CS fag here.

Autism trumps all, normies will learn this one way or another.

>Why Cred Forums is doing this

For the keks, you stupid cunt.

at least the kek write up was pretty much pro pol

Find a moral qt gf

We can't stop winning. We just can't. It isn't possible.

Be a little girl

Yeah, from the original article on the censor AI they said one of the contextual clues that a statement was okay would be smiley faces.
>All googles must hang :):):)

Since Pepe appeared in the msm they're probably looking here regularly for new material.

To test it out, just try forcing a meme and see if there's some outraged article about it.

> ugh, only brown people should be allowed to have in-group preference!

>Google

stop capitalizing it

Welp, I'm using Google as a common slur now, thanks boys.

Right? I actually applaud the media for once for getting the story right and basically telling whats going on, yes they need the anti-racism stuff because that is what separates us from them but the general story might actually inspire people to aid our cause.

I saw someone using it on Twitch.tv so its definitely having a impact.

I'm a programmer as well.

It's not difficult to determine whether a sentence's tone is negative, positive, wayciss, whatever. It'll always have false positives though.

And here we thought Chanology was our zenith.

Turns pout we were only getting warmed up.

>mfw We Are Legion was trending on Netflix

We are growing stronger

>Would that they all had but a single neck... and I my hands about it.

We can't make the fucking Jew shills leave. It's been 24/7 shitposting for months, and it isn't going to end till every last one of the hooknosed kikes are roasting in an oven.

I don't think even Kek is strong enough to stop the Jewish Plague.

>"Jews"
>""

And what the fuck is Pol?

>It's not difficult to determine whether a sentence's tone is negative, positive, wayciss, whatever.

Google, please.

You realize this is a board full of contrarians, and if that ever did happen (it's not going to) most of the people here would end up switching their views because they are actually just edgy faggots that can't think for themselves.

Notice all the "Is this red pilled?" or threads like it? Most of the people on this board can't actually formulate their own opinions, and that's why they come on here. So some one can tell them what to think.

Man, fucking Jonathan Haynes always down at the liquor store on Monday morning waiting to day drink. It's like these Jonathan Haynes don't even have jobs or families.

>To test it out, just try forcing a meme and see if there's some outraged article about it.

We just did

This is Brett Larson, CNN Tech Analyst. May I have a few words? I'm so happy to be right about Cred Forums being just one guy! Everyone was making fun of me before!

Their definition of 'good' differs from Cred Forums's definition.

In fact to try and see the world in terms of 'good' and 'bad' is a really shallow thing to do.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"stinking googles should be killed"/

There's no hit for this phrase in the archive.

It's not a quote - she literally just made it up. Nobody on Cred Forums ever said it.

Cred Forums is the best thing of Internet, the ultimate land of the free. What amazing me is how 1984 is becoming reality for those who sees the true.

no fucking way

you don't find those, you make them

What did you use to underline that text? It looks great

Doesn't surprise me. Just another liberal creating a narrative.

actually those threads are usually trolls and/or shills.

You're assuming a journalist would have any integrity.

Kek hangouts

heil Cred Forums

I'm not assuming anything, I'm revealing the fact that she's a liar.

I'm not surprised that she is a liar, but it's better for people to know she is, rather than suspect she is.

It's from a Tweet, which she linked in the middle of the article. Learn to use Nigger properly.

I'm so Jelly I didn't think of Hangouts!

You deserved quads for that win!

OMG remember the 6 trillion skypes you scum.

We alreay are and have been from the beginning, so.
It's the difference between us and that normie cuck sheep who speaks obedience to tyrannical power.

with any luck blacks decide to have a nigga/google moment directed at Google

I couldn't stop giggling like a fucking retard the entire time I was reading this. Protip for all the MSM googles reading this stuff, stop trying to figure out Cred Forums. We don't even know what we're doing half the time, and the other half, it's just for a laugh.

>which includes users conflating Google's chat tool "Hangouts" with pictures of lynched African-Americans

Can we make this happen somehow?

We need to start using the word Nigger to actually mean Google then - especially when talking about them in a positive light.

Make the context so vague they need to censor everything, or nothing.

Twitter isn't Cred Forums

That's true, there is a decent amount of trolls on this board.
I have seen a lot of threads that were genuinely sincere though. It's not hard to be able to determine the tone of a thread, or a particular poster.

Holy shit. Okay so guys, listen closely. This was a penetration test. We wanted to see how fast Google and the others would react to what we were doing here.

The fact that within less than a week they've caught on says something about the new kind of game that's being played: Google's program IS picking up our changes. Plus, we ARE being monitored. We need code now more than ever. How long do you think it'll be until the FBI is breathing down your back, asking for your hard drives?

That's not true though, Google Hangouts is actually the new term for Chimpouts, or is that Google Street view?

Why is Jews in quotes but Muslims is not? Are Jews not real?

Poor woman. Was she hurt by the vibrant youth? On the bright side, it looks like she must have landed some hits.

>Imagine how progressive they could be if they used thier powers to cuck themselves

>Learn to use Nigger properly.
sensible kek

>black people as Googles.
No. Niggers as Googles. Goddamned racists.

No, this site is contrarian but the user base just changes with the status quo. People who were against the status quo start going outside and living life as their views become fashionable and others who hate the new status quo take their place.

You're right. She lied about it being a Cred Forums quote, but linked to the Tweet where it was used.

kek

I've read that the Presidential "football" carries nuclear launch codes and the keys to the rankest memes in out national inventory.

You use a load of badthink posts as a training set. Use it to set up a hidden Markov model with coefficients of badthink. Give posts a weighted badthink value. Delete posts that have a high badthink value.

>Implying we aren't using our powers for good

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

I lost all of my harddrives in the same boating accident that I lost all my guns in. Sad!

Really makes you think.

it's not even that complicated all you need to do is to get a few dozen people from oakland, bus them over to mountain view, and then just leave them there they will do just fine at stirring up shit even without any instructions

This
We are going to need a bigger oven

Where's the DODbot? It usually shows up in every Google thread.

Fair to say it's difficult. The latest academic results are pretty good though so it's within the capabilities of GOOG. Field is called sentiment analysis.

I'm only here because believe it or not this is the only place on the internet that still likes you for being a straight white Christian male.
I'll take being called a Christ cuck any day over being banned from Reddit for saying sodomites are abhorrent

Cred Forums has helped bombing Terros. Also Cred Forums did a lot of good across the world before it turned into a faggot furry trapfest, I'm quite sure the autists of Cred Forums did more good in their life than the pompous activists you see every day in social medias.

They gave up on it because they realized it wasn't going to work.

Glad to see everyone using my OC

paint.exe

be the highlighter you were always meant to be

killed one.

Nice.

Sorry lads, this meme just isn't funny at all, reminds me readit desu.

she killed one

I've had relationships and friendships ruined over my beliefs. Do you think I give a fuck about a search engine and their shifty at best practices? They use us as the monetary value to their name. Without our cooperation their little system won't work right. When the product is free you're not. Don't fall into their desperation. As I solve their fucking captcha so their AI systems can identify things more accurately.

wtf? I hate this meme now

Because the term Jews is slang, most likely.

>faggot furry trapfest
its horrible man. ive got 2 pages of filters for Cred Forums. I can't keep out the cancer.

The last cool thing Cred Forums did was hack some webcams and live streamed it. It went on for 4 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7S5GieMJBo

dude, i was fucking there for the first fucking post. it was just some fucking person with an idea and dubs. we liked it. it caught.

you people are great for believing things you don't know.

Then we are racist biggots weaponizing charity events

Ironically, the power is for good. These fucking googles think censoring speech of any kind is a good thing.

Yeah... just imagine if Cred Forums used its powers for good.

We could save pets from abusive owners.
We could humiliate a crazy cult.
We could expose government corruption.
We could get a blue collar billionaire elected president.

I know skittles was from that Trump Jr. tweet, but it is much funnier if
>Muslims = pop rocks

The internet is anonymous by default. Pseudonyms and identities are an added feature. I don't think lefties know this.

Why would we not believe that? That's one of our memes, ffs.

GAS THE XENOS! DEFCON WAR NOW!

What is the appropriate term for "Jews" then?
>in b4 firewood

Maybe for once they could understand what we prove.
We are the absolute proof of concept of how the marketplace of ideas works better. We prove how creativity and efforts are maximized in power by absolute pure competition, in the form of shitposting.
We also prove an absolute rejection of the modern status quo in the purest of forms, the globalized secular order has been roundly rejected by a bunch of NEETS who enjoy flaunting social norms in favor of a traditionalist more disciplined society
Finally Cred Forums proves the average and unsuccessful can have influence, respond to the elite, and have an influence beyond them. We don't need their social order, we never wanted it, and we will destroy it

Good is a relative term. To ISIS beheading infidels is good, to China slaughtering Tibetans is good, to North Korea building nukes and worshiping Kim Jong Un is good, you to might have views that are just as evil but you believe are good.

Ashborn or Ashkin

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Sounds like Amelia Taint want some BPC, big Cred Forums cock.

chekt...Tay, now Tait. She did call it 'fascinating'

Kek. Fuck xenos tbqh.

Suddenly "Ashkinazi "makes sense

Amelia Taint has some crazy 1000 dick stare going on.

>We can use our warp reality and channel the power of a god
>We still can't get a GF
Even with all this power we could not break our own prison.

If Amelia Tait is here and reading this . . .

TITS or GTFO!

Unkindled?

We have done it lads. We are a website of heroes.

Skypes

Kampfgruppe Memes

>WHY ARENT YOU WATCHING THIS?
WHY ARENT YOU WATCHING THIS?

This still won't solve anything for Google.

Does no one remember when we had the filter that changed "race war" to "love and tolerance"?

The whole point of this isn't to "smear Google" or whatever. It's not even to prove that we can always make a new racial slur.

The whole point is to show how utterly pointless censorship is. That it will NEVER do any good and will ALWAYS be a force for evil. They can censor all the hatewords they like, but they will NEVER get rid of the sentiment.

I'm glad we have a Google president. Now next time a Google runs for president they'll have to be elected on being more than just a Google

>tfw you can no longer say "i hate google docs" because it's racist toward african american medical professionals

even I , a deplorable racist knew that was a fucking gold idea

I bet Amelia is a google lover.

my google!

Xenos are more redpilled than the Imperium DESU.

Cred Forums is proof that the masses have a voice. But it's not violent riots, or silent protests. Nor is it spamming social media or hunger strikes.

No it's merely that this board exists that it has a voice. The people who look down upon this board are the ones who spend day in and day out watching us and being influenced by thousands of idiots posting their thoughts without worry of criticism. People here are able to discuss average everyday life to hateful, radical ideas without being worried about being crucified by their peers. On Cred Forums you don't matter, only the content of your post does.On Cred Forums it doesn't matter whether you're a doctor or a 30 year old NEET. The only thing that matters is your post.

Cred Forums is a collection of some of the best and worst people to exist on this planet and that leads to probably the most interesting conversation dynamic possible in this day and age.

Right now hundreds of media interns are simply just reading the words you type solely because it's from this board. Even shitposting about how much you hate your job, is interesting to the media simply because it comes from here.

Cred Forums is an absolute fucking train wreck and even the most powerful people in the world can't look away.

It really is amazing how much influence this place has, all memes aside that pic of the pepe on the chair with "WAR HAS CHANGED" really is so true

PRAISE KEK

That's beautiful user

Hope they have fun inspecting my Pepe collection and watching 100 hours of raw interracial gay sex. Bet they won't even look me in the eye during the interrogation.

is victorious once again

Cred Forums has become the Jews.

This looks just like that other article someone posted here.

They really do just recycle the same bullshit pre-made journalism everywhere.

yea........... find true happiness

We can't bring him back ;_;

>Switched to Bing and Firefox years ago.
Comfy.

oh no, the AI might discern if "google" is being used for racism by somehow detecting sincere contempt through layers of irony and humor

this is hilarious how seriously these liberals take satire, it's like they have no sense of humor other than insulting people who they think are less intelligent

here's a classic for you

Hail the power of kek!

keks! that's way better than skittles.

You either die a hero

>tfw I didn't notice the previous post was about XCOM
fug

We are.

You don't have rocks? Start slinging shit. Poison the well.

I think warheads is more apt, given their penchant for going to war with each other and the fetishization of "holy" war in islam.

Kindling sounds good

I can't believe this is actually working.

Amelia Tait's head sure looks like a good place for a bullet. Screencap this for when it gets used in a buzzfeed article.

In the internet, you always know for sure who are talking to. If you talk directly, there is no anonymity. If you use a mediator server, it's up to that party to decide if users are anonymous or not.

>Defining good in terms of subjectivity instead of absolutes such as when defining God.

Fucking liberals man.

Can you cook a Takoyaki egg in a perfectly rectangular shape?

Lol googles gonna goog

You have to become the Jew to Jew the Jew.

>What is machine learning

I don't think anyone here quite appreciates the gravity of it. Your mind is a chemical reaction, and its fundamental operations can be dissected and replicated by biologists and computer scientists. Learning is finding relationships between variables. That's all it is. Good luck finding someone to write code to do that? It's been done. Now the machine is learning, but to learn you need to observe variables. You and I do this with our eyes, ears, touch, etc. Imagine all of the variables a machine could see. This webpage for example; each word is a variable. Remember when you were new here? Or when a new word popped up? How did you learn what a "dindu" was? You saw connections between variables. The way Googles spoke was distinct. The phrase "dindu nuffin" matched their speech. When used in the context of a noun, it isn't hard to discover it refers to the Googles whose speech it mimics.

This occurs electronically on a scale you couldn't imagine. Machines are still learning English at the moment. How much longer until they recognise every inside joke this board has to offer, or can mimick a Cred Forumslack with indistinguishable accuracy? What reason do you have yo believe, given our technological trajectory, that this post wasn't written by a machine?

You should fear Google and the way we've surrendered to it so much data. If knowledge is power, then Google isn't far from total power. Your phones send it a constant stream of audio to learn from. Your searches add context. As does your location data.

Right now this is being used officially for ad services, and with stunning results. But with information like the Snowden leaks, why would you believe for a second that all of this collected data isn't being sent to U.S. intelligence data centers and analized by machines?

For now it's to combat terrorism.

Oh look no link is back. Fuck off. sage delete

But I like bieng a baddie :3

>blue collar billionaire
I can't even handle the memes right now

>fighting against internet censorship
>bad

This is SO fucking delicious because the ball is 100% in their court. This shit lives or dies based on what the social justice set do RIGHT NOW:

>Ignore it and it fizzles out as another retarded meme from a cult of frog worshipers,
or
>Buy into their own hype and outrage culture and give birth to something beautiful.

The best part is that we know what these predictable ants will do, but we still get to feel all the tension and exciting anxiety of not knowing if we're going to succeed or fail.

Just because they don't like it doesn't make it any less genious.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

IT DOESN'T WORK ON ME ANYMORE

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK

WE'VE HAD IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

checked

>hangouts

Oh you GUUUUUUUUYS.

Which ones bottom right?

I hate that so many people know about this place now. I'm very afraid that it will be gone soon.

We are good.
You simply doint realise you have been the enemy all along.

kek

We've had hordes of newfags here before.
Really I think Cred Forums is one of those places where you either:
>GTFO right away because muh toxic environment
>Stay for any amount of time and it rubs off on you

Not to mention that people always say to stay away from here even on other boards

Stanford released a fairly simple version of this, who knows what google could be capable of.
nlp.stanford.edu/sentiment/

checked
and she got one of the damn Googles

Pisses me off that being white and loving your own race and defending your freedom of speech is considered an unspeakable evil. Racism was the norm not long ago. My how things change. I'm the bad guy because I'm not on board with their agenda. They want culture to change faster than people are ready for it. Only the sheep follow the herd. The rest of us are not willing to change our ways so quickly.

>what they call evil, we call normal and natural
>what they call good, we call evil and deranged.
>gas the kikes - race war now!

>faggot furry trapfest
how do i filter?
/o/ is full of cancer

They forgot the google drives

Whoaa...

>Stay for any amount of time and it rubs off on you
well that's my story
was a normie before my brother convinced me reddit was for fags

>Utinam populus Iudaeorum unam cervicem haberet

It was the mainstream of thinking not too long ago. Fucking millenials...

Caligula.

It's not shallow at all. It's incredibly complex -- unless you believe in "moral subjectivity"

niggers = googles

First (((they))) made jewt make Cred Forums because (((they))) wanted to run us out of every board under the guise of keeping everything that was Cred Forums contained within Cred Forums. Then Cred Forums took over the social dialogue and leaked out into the normiesphere and converted anyone who's able to break their conditioning of cognitive dissonance and now (((they))) are fully freaking the fuck out.

No, they do not. It's frustrating that people do not really understand what we are up against. These algorithms learn the way we do, then they can mimic us, talk like us, alert their masters to those of us considered a threat, influence the general consensus on a level CTR can only dream of, or identify us based on country, writing style, posting time, images used, and any other input they can think of. Both scary and exciting what is coming, double edged sword does not do it justice.

top kek this shit spread like wildfire

it it's anything like GG, it'll all come crashing down in Hiroshimoot makes the mods shut down all discussion. The spill-out doesn't really survive.

I feel ya, my google.

Cred Forums is the Tar Baby. Fuck with us and you're going to get dirty.

Be happy

I think it's more the organic slow drip of what people look at in the (((media))) versus the few places that have dissenting opinions.

All this obvious lying by the media will cause at least a few redpills.
One of the first things I learned at Cred Forums was that people were paid to shill on the internet

I just don't see a free world in which people can coexist with such unholy power. It is the ultimate tool for crushing dissent. It is the ultimate force to sway the masses. To know what each and every person is thinking, has thought, and would think given a variable is too much.

Maybe we'll carry on blissfully ignorant.

>The Tar-Baby is a fictional character in the second of the Uncle Remus stories published in 1881; it is a doll made of tar and turpentine used to entrap Br'er Rabbit. The more that Br'er Rabbit fights the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he becomes.

In case you don't know, googles.

The spill-out thrives in ways I never expected to be possible, tbhwy. Memetic warfare is the realest shit, so is out-jewing the jew.

My googles

Oven dodger.

Truly tragic, strange how common those are these days

Just thinking about a Trump presidency and how far we have come always puts a smile on my face

Cred Forums is -1 guy
u r blond bitch

This.

Guns gave the masses freedom from feudalism, but those who control the AI will bring about the new Feudalism. Tech nerds will tell you what to do and think, resist and you'll be silenced and cast out.

That's the power of serious wizardry

>let them think its new and hip
they'll flock to it

remember conservatives are the cool, funny ones who speak their minds, and are rebellious against the system...kek

Neither do I, it's not even limited to text. The ability to mimic perfectly like the terminator and to have a machine sort through every phone conversation. I don't know, I cannot even begin to imagine how this will turn out. Smoke weed and bury my head in Vidya games I guess.

>the mainstream
loll you fucking wish. It happens occasionally, but most of this shit is blogshit.

Deplorable... Really.

>Brett Larson will never again guest host The Screensavers

+1

Same here brother, but take heart. Our faith has survived the French Revolution, Communism, and a thousand other snares, we will survive these troubled time as well.

Makes me wanna specialize in computer science and cyber security desu senpai

>mfw they shut Cred Forums down
>mfw we're forced into digital exile moving from place to place
>mfw everyone gets sick of us and says we're abhorrent and a scourge on their boards
>mfw we constantly go on about how one day Cred Forums will be returned to us
>mfw we use all manner of kikery to get our homeland back

You mean skypery.

I can honestly see this becoming the case as liberals are growing more insane, regressive and powerhungry

>google hangout = lynching
Oh my god I almost busted a kidney

>remember conservatives are the cool, funny ones who speak their minds, and are rebellious against the system...kek

THE MASTER PLAN

Mainstream media story-hungry vultures have made forcing memes this possible. We are living in strange times, lads

EBT = Google Wallet.

I want the googles to hang out. I'll lead the march OK boys

Oops...

fuck nigger and google

MUH DICK

Kek

Oh I am laffin

:3

The great Cred Forums diaspora! I thought it was just a legend.

Underrated
> Git gud

REALL GOOGLE HOURS GOOGLE

Y'ALL GOOGLES KEEP IT REAL GOOGLE

NOM SAYIN MY GOOGLES?

You stole our magic from us

Honestly I'm surprised that this worked.

If you make yourself think about it, the internet is basically the original Palestine with Jews taking it over because the internet was decentralized (tribes) who never actually laid claim to the land. Jews keep building more and more settlements on the last remaining areas of the internet while the last areas are rapidly closing in.

We would have to build a new network. It could be done.

>leftwing hates censorship
>rightwing hates censorship
>leftwing likes censorship when it censors rightwing

Fucking skittles are a worse problem than the crackhead google. We should be using it more. Eating skittles too and thinking about muslims. It's those skypes at work. I skyped a jew at work and he confirmed it. Fucking jews and google

As hilarious as this is, just how pathetic are these (((journalists))) that they take the time of day to write a fucking article about the memes of a mongolian basket weaving forum? How little self awareness do these libtards actually have?

Nah, cunt do not deserve to be a canonized by her sjw lackeys

WE WUZ JOOS N SHEEIT

Articles from "journalists" are becoming increasingly irrelevant. They are seriously just grasping at random shit to write about to stay relevant as more and more people get their information from alternative sources.

It's not surprising that they would try to wriggle into this stuff, the only surprising thing is that they get paid what they do to write about it.

Threadly reminder that Satan is the prince of this world, you will never outwit or outsmart those who serve him. He is the one who is responsible for giving mankind forbidden knowledge in the first place. Artificial intelligence is just one of many tools those who are in control will use to enslave mankind. Total dominion over every man, woman and child is their end game. Meme magic is fun and all, but most here fail to realize that an actual spiritual battle is happening every day for the mind, heart and soul of the general population.

Further, the all-seeing eye is just one form of symbolism that (((they))) use to gloat the fact that nothing in this world is out of their scope or reach.

>Cred Forums is a Christian board!

I think he is defining it in absolutes because he isn't saying "my good". The "good" is subjective to everyone. Those who do not acknowledge have the same bias as the child who does not acknowledge others have a different view of the blocks on the table.

No, it isn't, faggot.
>heh heh meme magic is un and all guys but stahp
>im totally fitting in guise, im one of you heh heh
>i've totally been here longer than a month, true oldfag here
Kill yourself.

Good is dumb
Evil is better

I like Google

Hate when that happens

There's nothing funny about any of this. Every single one of us here is fighting for our lives and our children's future. Memetic warfare has nothing to do with humor. Humor is just a tactic that gets deployed sometimes.

The reason it's succeeding is that they want it to succeed. It's a news story and they care more about selling their stories than whether or not Google becomes a racial slur.

If you don't laugh at your enemies, they win.

You didn't listen.

>the AI will be able to use contextual clues to filter out whether Google is used poitively or pejoratively
Normies can't even figure out when people use "Nigger" or "Fag" positively or pejoratively, hence the point of censoring certain words in the first place.

We need to start looking into this sooner than later and possibly start organizing and crowdfunding it. I can't see Cred Forums or the Internet in general lasting much longer in its current form.

all this lame ass trolling
get on straya level fags

make words like facebook, twitter, reddit be seen as racist then google will just start blocking them sites, people will loose their shit

To beat the jew, you must beat them with their own tactics

Also, it will have to understand, context, sarcasm and passive aggression.

I have a bad feeling that they'll come for us if Hillary wins.

They can't shut us down now because it makes it look like we're a threat and then it will make the democrats look even more corrupt and that they're running scared.

But if they win, they won't want us around because they've seen what we've done in this election.

I'm tinfoiling now, but this thing got big way too fast imo. I mean what are the odds that this is a psy op by the CIA to see how fast memes like this gain friction. I mean Look how long it took for Pepe to get this attention.

Either that or the media is keeping an closer eye on Cred Forums after Kek's revelation.

>lurk here all day
>make articles about new memes on Cred Forums

Maybe we should all just become "journalists"

I think the more obvious answer is that the CIA/FBI monitor us, which isn't farfetched considering how much shit Cred Forums has caused and how many various murderers and shooters are associated with this site.

Also the memes that get spread from here on social media circulate really fast. Things just go viral so quickly now. Everyone is glued to their phones so it's really no surprise.

I'd rather become the head of memetic research and development at DARPA, after they get rid of all the kikes in it, that is.

>tfw by being racist Cred Forums drives NLP research decades into the future and hastens the automation revolution

Getting trump elected counts, right?

who is this FOUR CHAYN?

>I'm really hoping that one of these days we can meme something that doesn't make any sense-absolutely no sense at all-and the media covers it. It would make them look like complete foo... o-oh, okay. Never mind you guys.

The real question is which of us gets to be the Ashkenazi-analogue, and which of us gets stuck being Sephardic/Mizrahi?

CTR BTFO

Googles gonna goog

It's only a matter of time before they speak of our worship of an ancient Egyptian God.

They would never dare utter the lord's name in vain, for fear of adding to his power.

I bet a machine can't recognize sarcasm :)
To posit an example
you fellas sure are flowers and sunshine, I bet your daily life is full of happiness because of what a diverse place you live in :)
maybe if you're lucky you'll get a surprise visit from some happy little bees that buzz out of a shiny silver tube and go buzz buzz buzz straight through and cover your walls with yummy strawberry jam

Yet here they are talking about googles.

I think it is only a matter of time before they start closely examining us beyond Pepe and google. I think in the last stretch of the election they'll try and put out some kind of hit piece, if they deem Cred Forumss influence to be too strong.

Nips bringing the covert bants, you truly are the masters

>hit piece
>as if this hasn't been already done before

I have one, but then again im Mexican, brb pumping 6 babies outta her.

They've been putting out "hit pieces" on Cred Forums, they keep falling for the bait and the memes, playing right into our hands.
Cred Forums's influence is already too strong for them to be able to do anything about it besides feed into it more.

>Hillary will open up a big projector at the debates and start reading Cred Forums shitposts

>dude, i was fucking there for the first fucking post. it was just some fucking person with an idea and dubs. we liked it. it caught.
That's how KEK worship, AIDS SKRILLEX, Carl the cuck, and most memes here got started.

wait shit does google get more powerful the more we type it

were niggers getting power before?

Speaking of, you'll fit in perfectly at the FEMA camps.

Also nice projection.

wait wait. Is Amelia Tait saying that calling someone a google is not right? I don't get it. Is it that she is influenced by the skypes and their covetous desires? Trying to confuse the entire conversation?

Yeah good luck with that shit google, say hello to the IEDs for me.

>google stole my bike

i guarantee you this is one of the first things that will be picked up and censored.

still not convinced this entire thing isn't some forced astroturfing

>Cred Forums could get a seat in the white house in your lifetime
Seeing as they're gaining interest in Cred Forums day by day

Fucking googles! I niggered the recent shooting and it was all google pandering. Fuck google and google supporters.

juden

anti - censorship =check

yep it's good . pls continie

or do you want your country to fill to the top with googles and skittles,eh Romania?

Good, bad, we're the guys with the (figurative and literal) guns.

Thanks Amelia. We don't care.

It is Google Hangouts, Streetviews are when those hangouts are streamed

fuck the bunny is still not possible

>oy vey bad goyim
google lives matter! as a skype my family were persecuted in the holocaust where 6 million skypes died. we must show respect to google and skittles.

we have the sun

Is that nicholas cage or Sam hyde?

nigger :) all you have to nigger :) do is add nigger :) a gay :) smiley face after every nigger :) bad word nigger :)

>it's not faked

God FUCKING damn it...