Debate this

Debate this

Germany?

Wow, thank you for fucking nothing.

Anyone with half a brain knows this.

Well we spend an entire month watching gory slavery movies for 4 years come the fuck on

>Agent Obvious

Poor canada

I have a feeling this image was written by a 14 year old.

>version of history you were taught in school was heavily revised to favor your own nation's agenda
See this right here is stupid. Most histories are inherently biased because they're written by the victors. They tend to glorify the conqueror and justify his actions. The "revisions" this is talking about do the exact opposite.
>In doing so fostered an unrealistic sense of false patriotism
So if it's an unrealistic sense of false patriotism does that mean there's real patriotism underneath it? This sentence is so overwrought in trying to sound smart it's completely bamboozled its own internal logic. What is even meant by an "unrealistic sense of (false) patriotism"? What is false patriotism? How is it different from real patriotism? Most intellectuals are extremely critical of garden variety patriotism but I guess that wasn't smart-sounding enough for the high schooler who made this image macro.
>manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government
What corporate entity is that exactly? I notice it can't even be bothered to say company or consortium or anything concrete, it has to use a vague term like "corporate entity" because it sounds spooky but it doesn't really mean anything. I mean it would be at least a little believable if he had written "entities" but then it loses its conspiracy theorist punch of there being a single shadowy overlord.

TL;DR the entire thing is vague, badly written nonsense written by somebody with absolutely no working knowledge of politics.

If anything, My class in US History was supposed to make me feel bad for the poor native man.

It taught us textbook fascism, which was completely in denial about the Holodomor and our Allies with Communism.

Nationalism is dumb and state is cancer but the alternatives are dumber and worse.

Funny, most of my education consisted of how evil white people are.

What if I told you it was the exact opposite and the powers that be actually want to disassemble nations in favor of a world government?

What if I told you that even when Victors recorded history they didn't have your current year mindset in consideration anyways?

Well in France it's the opposite, the arabs are presented as the good guys and the French as monsters

>only 4 years

thing is most people don't have half a brain

I haven't sworn allegiance to the government. I've sworn my soul to the Constitution.

This, guess those were all lies and Cred Forums is right

What I if told you

That good and evil are not real and that its Us versus Them?

you also read the first line wrong

In Canada we are taught that the white man is superior and that we've done nothing wrong in our history. We have problems with fucking frogs whom we are trying to assimilate and every Canadian is playing his role. Even aboriginals learn the white language, frogs will follow.

Right now, those fucking morons have a language police which is causing more frogs to just lose interest in protecting French. We are winning but the lies must go on a bit longer until we have won.

Then we will re-appropriate Quebec to ourselves and make us look nice in history books.

What if I told you that Canada was only a country because America chooses not to conquer it and your independence is only surviving by the grace of the President.

Because if there's a secret evil national agenda to corrupt and brainwash hundreds of millions of people to be patriotic, and it's working, then by the same logic they are also both evil enough to manufacture a war against Canada and ambitious enough to try.

You should be banned from using memes, you're an insult to the leaf.

Ausfag school made us study the attempted genocide of the natives for 3 years. Every assembly began by reminding us our school had been built on stolen land. All the while telling us that australia was literally founded on the principle of multiculturalism and it is our greatest strength

So nah, the history I was taught was definitely not designed to instill any kind of patriotism or loyalty.

fu tyrone

Last time Americans tried invading Canada, they lost, badly. Furthermore, if they were to try now, Canadians wouldn't resist and they'd elect a Canadian president within 25 years. So it would be doubly stupid.

This is actually true. Canada is a border against northern land invasions. That is all.

For now.

They lost to Great Britain, not Canada. A few French speaking mounties galloping in circles and discussing the Maple Leafs' chances of a Stanley cup aren't going to stop a hundred ICBM's and a hundred thousand drug addled soldiers with guns and a superiority fetish that are apparently masterufully manipulated to the extent all their beliefs are micromanaged by the superstate.

Bullshit, nowadays they teach blatantly false and incredibly biased bullshit like Howard Zinn, to manipulate the children into working against their own self interests

No, it's not true. USA could easily defend the North too plus the oil there would more than be worth the trouble.

What is New Zealand to shitposters?

They just dont want to be forced to deal with kiwis, that's why they didn't invade New Zealand yet. Same with USA, they don't want to deal with fucking frogs (frenchies) and entitled bastards (canadians).

lolwat
The whole "multiculturalism" thing is basically pounded into your brain from an early age. I remember all throughout schools constantly being told that Canada is a multicultural country and whatnot.

Plus we're totally cucked by asians. There are cities where Asians outnumber every other race yet they still benefit from affirmative action during job hiring whereas whites do not.

but I'm 'murican and they teach us about how we lost the Vietnam War, the Trail of Tears, executive order 9066, the morally grey dropping of atomic bombs on nagasaki and hiroshima, etc. etc...

When the Rugby World Cup becomes a genuinely important event, watch this space.

It's true.

Not in Spain m8, we learn nothing glorious, es are thaught how our nation is a mess

>They later admit that your early education was "oversimplified" and feed you a more complex lie instead

It's like onions

What if I told you the history books didn't tell you that you sir are a faggot

Yea it's true, but whats your fuickin point? Am I meant to idolize some other country who perverts shit in it's own way like you do you fuckin leaf?

Yes, Canada is multicultural in English only, with Canadian laws only and under God only. Of course not you fucking moron.

We assimilate others, without direct violence.

My nation has been too weak to do anything too terrible

Nope, we were told all about how we are the worst people around from 5th grade till 12th grade. Every year, in some kind of way. Being taken to Dachau, talking to a holocaust survivor, the list goes on and on. No beautification at all!

My race is my nation.

No fucking shit.

Really? Because I was taught about abos, JFK killing, Hitler was a nazi and the suffering of the Native American.
I got into history from playing medieval total war on the PC, the wiking shit I read on there and gradually building up knowledge like that.

>learning bout history
>one teacher tells me that history is molded by victor
>other teacher teaches muh holocaust
>bring up holocaust denial laws that my brother told me about
>ask him if holocaust is blown out of proportion
>he gets mad, principals office
>tell previous teacher about incident
>soniamproud.jpeg
Wow really makes you think

Or maybe he didn't write an overarching explanation because there's limited space?

What if I told you that was true during the cold war but the tables have turned 180 degrees since the 30-something who made that picture was in high school?

yep

nice ps senpai

what if you knew about this and looked into the positives and negatives from a different source and found your country to be better than the other options

too paranoid

nigga you decide your own level of involvement

if a corporate jingle takes you in, you's a stupid ass nigga