Elite to blame for Trump

Some intellectual stuff for you guys, in between posting about the jews and doing kek gets.

intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/blame-elites-trump-phenomenon

A formal harvard style debate on the question. "America's Elites are Responsible for Donald Trumps Presidential Campaign". Things kick off formally around minute 7.

Thanks for sharing mate, have a bump

I like how even the title is implying Trump is a problem

On one side, we have elites and big business supporting a system that is clearly corrupt, increasingly are monopolizing every industry, and make competing increasingly difficult, if not virtually impossible for the layman. It's obvious, and been confirmed, at this point that they're conspiring to keep certain individuals in power, and to move the world towards increased globalization to further line their pockets.

On the other side, we have a grassroots candidate who openly opposes such a system and calls out those individuals, who is the first shot at actual change we've had in 36 years who has been the victim of media character assassination and repeated mischaracterizations, having actually been called "Hitler" on numerous occasions.

It's amazing that people can't put the pieces together, here.

They had to make it a simple question for the audience. If you actually listen to it, the people arguing for the motion view Trump as the electorate punishing the ruling elites, and as a logical consequence of their actions.

First speaker is killing it so fart bh. Just waiting for him to start the 'but' part

Second speaker is playing to emotion already. 'How could the elite be to blame when YOU (the audience) are the elite?'

I find that bitch so insufferable.

What are you talking about nobody called Bernie Hitler???

third speaker going off basically naming the jew

Dude explained why Jeb! failed in the most succinct way I have ever heard tbqh.

Also lol Christie.

Does the 4th speaker have a mic taped to her gash?

mmm
the kikes are to blame
they sliped up in their brainwashing at some point

now the european people are awake in there is blood in the water.

the 1000 year reich approaches

Derb wrote about this, the 2 people defending the elite were Jews, lol. All 4 were anti-trump but the jews blame the goyim for this, though they wont come out and say it.

We are too factional for a 1,000 year reich. Britain went to war with Germany not because they disagreed with Germany's ideas. But because Germany's imperial aims did not include Britain at the top of this hypothetical empire. Ditto for why Hitler and Stalin went at it.

no surprises there

This is like debating if water is wet. And it's not just in America.
All over the world, the elites have completely ignored the worries of the people for over a decade now. At first, people tried electing different people, but by now most people have realized that it doesn't matter which part of the mainstream you vote for, it's all the same anyway.
And then the elites supported the Arab spring, showing that a regime change is actually possible, even creating some templates on how to do it through social media propaganda.

The jews jewed themselves in the end, and they'll hang for it.
Like pottery.

Ugh. Sure people are suffering. But aren't BLACK people suffering? The two arguing against have such punchable faces.

PICK RELATED YOU STUPID VOTEKEKS

THE JEW CONTROLS
BOTH SIDES
O
T
H

S
I
D
E
S

Get a damn gun and learn how to use it to kill. The days of "hurr my vote will change things" are long gone

>thinking obama was born in kenya is racist

excuse me? It was dumb, but hardly unfounded as far as conspiracy theory goes. if I remember right, didnt the same shit happen to both Goldwater and McCain? Goldwater was born in Arizona when it was a US territory and not a state, and there was suspicion surrounding that. McCain was born in Panama, similarly. They both had suspicions raised about that at one point or another.

In fact, how quick they are to ignore that one of the biggest criticisms of Ted Cruz was that he was born in Canada

The existence of Trump means there is a problem.

If you think Trump is bad, the fact that ~50% of the country supports him is a problem.

If you think Trump is good, the fact that ~50% of the country's true wants went completely unrepresented (even unacknowledged by the establishment) in what is supposed to be a democracy is a problem

Why did the guy imply Catholics don't like Trump? Is that a problem over there? I know the Pope doesn't like him but hmmm

Many American Catholics will not vote for him just because of that very reason.

Man i'm a catholic but wtf, that's gay as shit. The Pope needs to take that comment back because Hillary is objectively 1000 times more evil

>blame the (((elites)))
ah they're so close!

god damn this is so stupid. i thought you said it was intellectual. it's a bunch of retards.

Holy Shit!
KEK gets!

Why does she get to so obviously hate white men?

Where the fuck is the honest person in that room...

IQ2 is great

BTFO
T
F
O

>The biggest shift of undecided respondents in our history

Really makes you think. Elites to blame? Manhattanites seem to think so.

Undecided voters will decide this election and we see here their leaning.

anyone still watching this?

Ive watched half so far, the leftist jews spit out race, the other two dont.

I automatically disregard the jew womans arguments. Shes a jew, and a woman. I cant listen to her.

Yeah, but half way in the debate the other side boxe them in the corner until they make their little profession of faith. I listened to the debate last week, maybe i forgot something but i rember being annoyed.

Like it or not, the American idea of pan-European white racial identity has become firmly implanted in the First World. Only in Russia do you find white ethnonationalists who are not also racial nationalists.

It's actually quite remarkable that the nationalism of the 19th & 20th centuries is all but dead in the First World, replaced by a larger white consciousness that would make intra-European wars all but unthinkable.

so define exactly what an 'elite' is ...
>media mogols?
>financial overlords?
>college professors?

>American Catholics
>listening to the Pope
You're not an American Catholic, are you? We have our own heresy named after us.

Bernie wasn't change, Bernie was Obama policy on steroids. He'd have been the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

>Harvtards blaming the Elite
lmao, they are the Elite.

All of those things and more.
We also have to blame the global elite, who want idiots like Hitlerly Kkklinton for president, so I guess they would be responsible for Trump in the sense that they created a scenario where the American people felt the need for a fresh face in politics. If the Elite didn't engage in counter productive shenanigans for the last 200 plus years, people wouldn't have to go to extremes to fight back.

Why do they keep showing the Jews in the audience? Is the cameraman trying to tell us something?

The elite is the person who exercise power, in the case of a country, the persons who enact and interpret the laws.
The rest of population, the people, are the ones on which is exercised the power.

Bernie is campaigning for Hill, lmao top cuck t b h

I thought the two against the motion had very weak arguments but you can't deny the moderation is top notch

A debate is only as good as the debaters