ITS HAPPENING UN GLOBAL COUNCIL WARNS OF WORLD RESCISSION

sputniknews.com/world/20160926/1045691714/global-recession-sovereign-debt-crisis.html

ITS OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/360402-un-global-financial-crisis-defaults/
youtu.be/m4dRnMHXzlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thing i doomsday prepped! :^)

>sputniknews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

>sputniknews

OY VEY

>90357723
burn yourself swede cuck
rt.com/business/360402-un-global-financial-crisis-defaults/

>Trusting Russian shit-tier propaganda

It might be happening the results so far are similar

oh fugg is id habeding?

Nice proxy Ivan.

>90359252
im not russian i would fucking hate myself if i was

Russia is ranked one of the most depressed countries on earth, of course you'd hate yourself and want to be American.

Fuck, I haven't prepared for the happenings

youtu.be/m4dRnMHXzlw

didn't that blind lady predict something like this?
i always thought her predictions were changed every year for click bait, but the timeline is adding up
also Trump predicted a recession in April
should i buy gold?

fuck this gay earth

who could have seen it coming?

no one. no one at all.

>implying the stars do not rule our destinies

the fuck, dude?

no switch all your dollars to euros, and when chinas new world bank goes in you might be able to get new yuans
also by blind lady you mean vanga and yeah she said Obama is our last president

>collapse happens
>I'm nogunz due to college
H-How hard is it to pick up an SKS and some ammo in the space of a few weeks, Cred Forums?

Now I'm truly worried

everything is going according to plan...

>WW3
>Global Debt Crisis
Thank god it's finally all coming to an end

I'm not prepared and I don't give a fuck

This advertisement brought to you by Pfizer.

Time to finish taking inventory of my preps.

Literally kys stop with the faggot smug emoji. I keep seeing your cancer in a bunch of threads.

If you're really worried just buy a bunch of lighters, and water. If you can't find food outside you probably don't deserve to live anyway.

They are prepping us. If Trump wins AND they really do not own Trump just as much as they own Hillary (that remains to be seen), they will pull the plug on the fake, manipulated, zombie stock markets and there will be huge global financial crash, worse than 2008.

The election day itself may be the actual catalyst for the crash, as there is always insiders who know what will happen and will start the stampede out of the markets on that day.

I agree canacuck.

The amount of insanity I see in liberal media about how Trump will collapse the economy leads me to believe there will be a legitimate financial panic among liberals. Fortunately I only expect tech stocks to suffer since that's where surplus liberal wealth is concentrated.

Whats wrong user :^) you sound a little
:^)
upset

:^)

DO NOT DO THIS!

The first thing to collapse will probably be the Deutsche bank due to a chain reaction caused by Italian banking shitting itself. That'll take the Euro with it.

The dollar is strong, and kept artificially strong against other currencies because of the petrodollar requiring other countries to have vast currency reserves of dollars and even artificially devaluing their own currency relative to the dollar so they aren't paying more for oil they need (petrodollar means all oil has to be traded in US dollars).

The US economy will eventually collapse too but we have enough we'll hold out longer than places like china, europe, or canada.

The euro will get buttfucked.

Investing in chinas new currency that much right out of the gate is also dumb. If it fails immediately due to any number of unforseen circumstances then you're left with jack shit

Simply convert your euros to dollars then convert that to actual practical things that are valuable and precious metals. Also survival supplies, and guns lots and lots of guns

>Emoji.
>CURRENT YEAR

Just ugh /:o( CLEARLY that was an Emoticon >=[ Why cant you memist shitlord get my internet lingo right? :'-/

#NotallEmoticons :^)

inhale my dong enragement child :^)

acutally, china is going to make a world bank with everyone and we are left out of it. If you invest in the euro and the bank goes online and you get euros before then you may have a slight chance of survival

but what about gold?
wouldn't that be the least risky?

easy for you to say when you can hunt your own food with a gun

For me (a city boy) it will be much more difficult, lighters and water I agree with you on that, but when it comes to food, only the strongest will survive

Not hard, maybe hard to find an SKS specifically but it's easy to get a gun in the U.S. as long as you don't live in Cuckfornia.

kek :^)