Does Putin like Trump?

Does Putin like Trump, and if he does why?

I know Trump has said how he wants to pull us from NATO which would definitely be Putins best interest if he wants to invade the Baltic states.

Or is it the fact that Trump simply wants a better relationship with Russia, and to get rid of this tensions between the two countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mILSIyBKLs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and if he does why?
Because Trump will be weak leader.

What matters is that Trump likes Trump

>I know Trump has said how he wants to pull us from NATO
He said he wants the rest of NATO to pull their weight instead of relying on the US to do the lifting for them.

Do you get your news from CNN or something?

>Trump will be a weak leader

Its time for Europe to grow up and be a big boy.

Populistic slogans =|= string leader

Why do Americans care so much if Europeans/Russians like them so much? I see this fucking thread every day. It's pathetic.

i'll just throw memes at you
youtube.com/watch?v=3mILSIyBKLs

Nukes.

Why do Europeans/Russians care about the upcoming election so much? Mind your own business and you got alot of raping and bombing to worry about.

Because our old Bros have turned into terrorist loving cucks

Hillary is bad for the world.
Trump is cute and memetic.

Because Russia doesn't want WW3, unlike Hillary's handlers?

Trump caved in and made a shame of himself in front of that black blm woman, then he went and talked smack behind her back. The same happened with the mexican president, however i do think trump was a fool there too.

he surrenders face-to-face contact, his first instinct is to panic.

HIGH ENERGY

Post more Trump x Putin

lol

Reverse psychology

The Russians etc are not stupid. They know that anyone they like is considered less legitimate by Americans. They wouldn't be supporting a candidate if they actually wanted them to win

Trump isn't a lover of Putin etc he just wishes for America to extend a hand of peace instead of cutting themselves off economically because Putin took over 1% of some third world shithole that was 99% Russian.

Putin knows the weak liberals under Hillary would be bigger cucks than obongo. The US military has just allowed trannys to join and there's rumours of Hillary wanting diversity quotas.

Putin wants Hillary to win and is also hated by western media. He knows this. That is why he claims to support trump.

I don't get how you autists have not yet grasped this

Trump
-anti Nato
-anti war
-pro business
If Trump plan is to fuck off and mind his own business fixing economy, trading and not ruining the rest of the world I think everyone wins including you.

>string leader
Whats a "string" leader?

>They wouldn't be supporting a candidate
How exactly has Russia been supporting Trump? Any direct Putin quotes you can give me?

Alexander Dugin is a big Trump supporter because it destabilizes the US politically, and Trump is an isolationist, so he will do little to stop Russian expansion. Trump and Dugin also love Iran and think of them as a useful ally in the fight against the west. In before Russian shills calling me one.

Adding onto this, there's a reason Putin, Dugin and the Russian government have been supporting the far right in the west. It's not cause they care about white supremacy, it's divide and conquer. They only believe in Russian supremacy. And it leaves them a little army to manipulate if need be, look at the skinhead gangs in the Ukraine...

*Putin not Trump. Whoops, my mistake. I don't really care if most people think this is a crazy conspiracy. There's a plan they've been following through on: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Because Hillary wants another Cold War or possibly a WW3.

>because it destabilizes the US politically
What he said is that
-Trump will fix America
-Hillary will finish America
And which ever happens is a win-win scenario. Hillary will sell out to Jews, burst your economic bubbles and be the finally push for the world economy to shirt away to China whos our friend etc.
Trump will be trading with us and fixing your economy rather than bombing all our friends and apending all your money to ruin our sphere of influence.

he made a fucking shitload of money selling properties to Russian businessmen and corrupt officials as a way to launder money

this is common in some cities in USA as well as Canada and UK

Trump is an extreme narcissist, so when he sees a guy like Putin, he ignores his record of undemocratic govornance, and thinks I want to be equal to that or even greater!

Don't kid yourself, I couldn't care less about bread and circus of US political life. But big war is almost a certainty if Hillary gets elected so I'd like to run some errands in advance.

Trump has zero experience in politics. If he handles the US like he's handling his companies he'll go bankrupt with your nation and sell the name for personal gain.
Putin knows he's a weak leader who wants to cut military spending (anti-NATO) and thinks he could make lasting business deals with Putin, Erdogan and Israel.
What really will happen is that they'll dry-fuck him in the ass.

To all who are saying the outcome could lead to a Third World War or another Cold War. Why wouldn't the US and Russia continue having shitty proxy wars in the sand dunes of the Middle East that don't affect anyone we care about and talking tough to each other in forums the the UN, and dumb post Cold War are asemetrical warfare tactics. Mutual assured destruction means the game is already over if you ask me, unless someone fucks up. I doubt Putin would be interested in another world war, or either of the candidates.

Trump never said anything about pulling out of NATO, he suggested everybody in NATO pay their fair share and less obsession with surrounding Russia in missiles and more killing Kebabs instead.

Trump would deal with Russia as "How much money and benefits does this make for the US?" and if it wasn't worth it he'd tell Putin to go fuck himself whereas Obama wishes to try and shame Putin via 'muh queers' and 'muh human rights' and via sanctions into doing his bidding. Trump would not give a fuck about the state of human rights in Russia and rightly so.

Also, Putin/Trump incident of media claiming Putin called him "brilliant" is just more propaganda and lies from our esteemed MSM. What Putin actually said, in Russia, is that trump had a colorful personality, which translates to brilliant as in brightly shining. But of course our media lied about this and turned it into "Putin supports Trump".

Exactly this.

What will happen is these proxy wars will get continually more advanced with totally automated weapons, like automated planes dumping a billion micro drones that can waste entire city populations.

All super powers wish to test their weapons research and proxy wars will continue. That's another reason why Syria has gone on so long is all countries involved dumping their research their. Perfect opportunity: no media anywhere thanks to ISIS and Al Qaeda killing them, can gas an entire village of ISIS supporting kebabs with a test AI drone and then just blame Assad for it later.

you and your fellow Ivans actually care a lot. You fear us, with good reason. You want us as your friend, not as an enemy. So enough of the tough-guy slav routine buddy. Us cowboys don't really give a fuck, we will nuke you, you'll nuke us, and then that's it. Either way, you fuck with us, you die. Your nation's economy is a wet fart away from collapsing. You know you need Trump in office to stave off that disaster. Trust me, I like Russian, I admire Russian tenacity and endurance for the challenges of life, but please, don't antagonize the one nation that can fuck you right in the ass and laugh doing it, arrogant Ivan

All that projection

Hey, 51st State brining the bantz. Gotta love you guys, you try so hard. You get a Leaf for effort!

You know both of us are eternal. If the US is so powerful now, imagine the hellish phoenix that will rise from the ashes should Marxism conquer.

We are destined to play chess forever, Russian.

He doesn t want WAR . With shillary and the neocon in power the expansion of NATO will continue , with Trump , it will stop

Kek Putin that Trump has the most fragile ego in the world, and that one compliment will him get on his knees and drinking his semen. Plus Trump owes him money lol

Mainstream TV here is anti-Clinton and pro-Trump for the most part, so there's the official goverment stance on the subject for you.

Your bait skills are lacking, my friend

Thanks

only the most stoned person on earth could ever believe what your suggesting their. Still, thanks Honorary American, you made me laugh

I'm glad I can entertain

Then come up with a retort instead of putting dildos in your ears and saying "lalalala can't hear you"

Because the real conflict is much more likely now than any time during the cold war. The cold war was a zero-sum game. The cold war implied balance of power. The cold war was a clear friend-or-foe environment where everyone always knew what side they're on. Now, it's more of a poker party, played by boomers who had never seen the actual war. The US enjoyed two decades of virtually unrivaled military supremacy which convinced entire generation of americans they're now invincible. They grew arrogant, complacent, and overconfident they can take on anyone.

>putin doesn't like Hillary
who wants to continue demonizing Russia into ww3

>Shes a witch, look at her
>Da Trrrrrrrrrrrrrumpa Da Da

India and Pakistan had conventional war when both had nukes. The MAD prevents you from destroying human civilization, not from having a war. Do you watch your Senate hearings? I do. Dunford was pondering on going to war with Russia over Syria as recently as last Thursday, shit that would sound unimaginable in 1980s.