tattoos = red flag

not good womyn here

Wow

That

Famous

Failian

Banter reddit is so crazy about

Men allowed them to be.

>making generalizations based on the college town, pozzed-out, cock-carouseling beach sluts you've come across in your narrow range of life experiences

So your mother is a prostitute?

Ever since browsing Cred Forums how much do you say the word degenerate in real life situations?

I say it all the time now.

All women are prostitutes.

What's not to understand whore?

Girl on the right ass looks deflated

All women are whores, just to varying degrees.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ

Yes. So is yours, anyone's mother since the dawn of time.

Dinner + movie = literally paying for sex

Everything you do for your gf/wife = paying for sex

Working to raise kids and wife, feed, clothe, etc. = paying for sex

Because women are advertised as sex objects in America. It's there attempt at fitting in or standing out. Problem is most young girls don't understand how men think because a lot of people are a mix of anti social and too up there own ass to change their current perceptions on things.

>work in retail
>women come in like this
>all of them giving me "fuck me" eyes
>end up fucking some of them during breaks/after work
>no woman wants a relationship with a retail worker but will eagerly fuck them regularly

Can an American ever form a proper sentence?

Fuck off faggot, your thread sucks

Tolerant and apathetic society where you can get away with being a piece of human trash

No

>Because women are advertised as sex objects in America

Women do the advertising

I've never said it out loud
Degenerate is a catchall any way, different things hurt greater society for different reasons

Birth control

That's fucking hot. I would walk up behind her and lick her shithole

>long toe nails

Ew. Would not bang.

I do say it more now that I think about it... but it has a slightly different meaning here and I used it more to describe a person than anything.

You wish queer

>so is yours

Strange. I've paid for more than food and a movie for her and she still hasn't opened her legs to me. :^)

>your gf/wife

Ha! I haven't fallen for the "you're only a man if you make yourself a slave to a woman and to some offspring (a.k.a. genetically related parasites)" meme.

I have no problem with being forever alone. I have all the freedom in the world, including the right to spend my own money how I see fit.

I wouldn't give that up for pussy. I can just pay a whore on Backpage $200 and get the same benefits without most of the suffering and risks.

>inb4 fedora

kill yourself.

Do you think a man can drive a woman crazy by ignoring/tantalizing her? I try to do it all the time because most of them are obvious sluts and they usually end up dating miserable deadbeats and/or becoming single but I'm not sure if it's because of me.

it's in their nature

All hot women should dress like this. All fat women should never leave their homes til they look hot or die

>Strange. I've paid for more than food and a movie for her and she still hasn't opened her legs to me. :^)
Is it normal for sons to fuck their prostitute mothers where you're from?

>Ha! I haven't fallen for the "you're only a man if you make yourself a slave to a woman and to some offspring (a.k.a. genetically related parasites)" meme.
Yes you have
>I have no problem with being forever alone. I have all the freedom in the world, including the right to spend my own money how I see fit.
No you don't
>I wouldn't give that up for pussy. I can just pay a whore on Backpage $200 and get the same benefits without most of the suffering and risks.
>>inb4 fedora
Underage

pathetic bitches just leave a bag of m&ms on the ground. fucking degenerates. have some fuckin manners

Because LOOOOOOOOK AAAAAAAAT MEEEEEEEEEEE

one on the left

That lady on the left is built like Milo Yiannopoulos

Interesting, my wife is Chinese but makes as much money as me. We fuck whenever we want and it seems to be pretty great.

White women are lazy as fuck and will only do jobs they love or they want a guy constantly shoveling them money.

Chinese women are every value you guys claim to care abaout other than being white. Have you ever considered that our women, our gene pool could be seriously damaged?

White girls are total whores but also totally hold he keys for reproduction. So they abort our kids and they don't even have to tell us. They can just say it was a misscariage and you'll litterally never know. This happened to a friend of mine who only foubd out from a keylogger. I started using one and every white girl I ever used it on had relationships on the side and would lie up and down about it.

No it's because they learne they can get more free stuff by working more sex jobs. It's only enabled by men because we tolorate cheaters. We have no power over magazines or TV, just Jewish propaganda and we'd destroy it if we could.

When a woman cheats we should brand their forehead with a letter C.

tfw my camera phone makes a loud pachooo noise

>it seems to be pretty great.

Would you fuck a prostitute who didn't seem pretty great?

Why are white women degenerate?
Ftfy

Also look at the hard working professional black women. Doing her job and not leaching off her bf. Black women top tier

How does that even happen ?
Do you walk up to them and ask if they want to fuck then they just wait till you're on break ?

it's almost like none of you have ever been to a beach town before

>loud pachooo noise
heh

because when you have linebacker shoulders you better show off your 8/10 ass

>tfw loneliness slowly starting to eclipse desire to make blonde children
>tfw azn grills seem more and more appealing
HELP

That's a 8/10 top kek

Because we allow them to be through inaction.

They are permanently adolescent, and require men to guide them which is why they have a daddy fetish. Fucking think about it.

>a loud pachooo noise

TOP HEH

nothing wrong with girl in that pic, user

hnnnng

Is that sophie?

This is an 8/10 in America

ITT: Senior citizens at the Yampola Retirement Village discuss social mores in today's world.

Who doesn't like to see attractive women?
Now ugly ones wearing revealing clothing have to go.

>nothing wrong with girl in that pic, user

When did I say there was?

Why did you feel the need to tell me that

>I kn-know m-more about how you feel th-than y-you do
>I don't have any rational arguments so I just state my opinions as facts and hope you don't reply

topkek

The idea of committing to a relationship kills any sense of comfort or certainty that I may have in life.

I love being alone, faggot. Why should I cede control of my day to someone else? Why should I be a hostage to someone else's emotions and choices? Fuck that.

Keep basing your life decisions on

>muh dick!

That mentality will get you far, I bet.

He is full of shit user.

Because we cucks allow them.

Get the fuck back to whatever place you came from

>I love being alone, faggot.

Then stop telling everyone about it, no one cares.

This... and checked

Do you think her asshole stinks (left)?

No that's CIA

I'd probably let her rub her butthole on me

That bikini string does

>participating in a thread and not expecting a response

I'm calling attention to the >muh dick! mentality that is leaking out of the Google culture and polluting the white mentality.

Google women are ugly as fuck. I might seriously prefer to fuck a very feminine-looking transgender man (post-op) instead of the average Google negress.

Google females either look like high-testosterone apes or they are obese, loud, obnoxious, odorous hippos or both. Disgusting in every way.

This. Men have told women through their actions that they want the slutty girls, the girls who look sexy and hot and make great arm candy. So, girls bought into it. You created the monster. You didn't want the sweet, shy, modest girl.

I love these threads
>post pics of grillz
>play "spot the virginal basement dwelling neckbeard"

>I love being alone
>now let me get online and tell everyone just How Much I love being alone

This is why pure lolis are superior

>All women are prostitutes
>All women are whores, just to varying degrees.
Oh, look, the evil demons who degrade women. So, you will have children with whores then? What does that make you, and your kids then? Idiots. You are a disgrace to mankind. Godly men, men who know and believe in Jesus, know that both men and women are unique and compliment each other in the best ways. Each sex has their own gifts. You two, and others who think that filth about women, will never know love and commitment and beauty. Go back to hell stupid demons of filth.