How much of a fuck-up is Gary Johnson, exactly?

How much of a fuck-up is Gary Johnson, exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
cato.org/blog/donald-trumps-position-paper-immigration-same-anti-immigration-ideas-new-salesman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

He's a big, fat, mess

i feel like there are meetings where elite politicians get together and someone mentions Bernie or Johnson as a joke

HE'S A CUNT. HE SPENT THE 90'S EATING POT BROWNIES INSTEAD OF KEEPING THE MEXICANS OUT

aleppo level

He set back DUDE WEED LMAO presidential candidates a century

He's not libertarian.

That makes him the entire party's fuckup.

Literally who?

Gary, it's time to go to bed and forget about how you fucked up your chance at the debates. Move on, you're embarrassing us.

He fucked up by not knows what Aleppo is.

If a fucking degenerate like myself can go into extreme depth about the conflict in Syria and the situations leading up to it, then the leader of a fucking top nation should at least have a clue.

What's an aleppo?

>mfw I am a geogrpahy wizard and didn't know what an Aleppo was either

IF YOU AREN'T A CAPITAL OR IN MOVIES YOU ARE NOTHING!

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

This big.

>Suck at geography
>Knew what Aleppo was

Sometimes, being /k/ has advantages.

I think he's the more tongue-in-cheek choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

I liked the part where he insinuated all illegals are actually hard working, honest people who have multiple kids and wives

It's a pretty good fucking joke, he got upset that the term "illegal" was used to describe undocumented migrants.

What a wonderful guy, honestly made me want to vote for him instead of Hillary.

If you're still autistic enough to not understand what I'm saying, it's that he's such a bad candidate that he's drawing in left-wing voters when he's supposed to be representing a right wing party. That's how bad he is.

He a pot-head can you be more of a fuck-up if you openly and publicly admit to drug use?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

He's a shit libertarian like how the fuck do you throw out property rights and call yourself a libertarian? He's also a sperg go check out his undocumented not illegal spat

I agree. what was this? Result of his "libertarian" policies so he don't give a fuck about outside ? I mean even so his handlers should have helped him out.

This just shows him and his handlers aren't serious about running and he just makes money from both parties when they pay him off to not siphon off votes.

is he still running? man I wouldn't have the balls to continue after aleppo

The party should have chosen Austin Peterson.

It really would have been nice to get a third voice in the debates.

Gary is a functionally retarded democrat.

The stupid one here is you. The libertarian party has always been for open borders. Theyve always defended immigrants documented or undocumented. They never been a right wing party and the fact theyre pulling hillary supporters in is a good fucking thing cause we dont need racist like you shitting up the party

And what is Aleppo?

>not liking illegal immigrants makes you a racist

A Leper?

He's a spic, what did you expect?

>go into extreme depth about the conflict in Syria
It's not like Aleppo has been in the news almost daily for like what, 2 years?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's still running only because reprinting the electoral ballots wold cost a sizable amount of money for absolutely no benefit.

Made it to the top of Everest.

>It's not like Aleppo has been in the news almost daily for like what, 2 years?
Who gives a flying fuck?

Your hate for "illegal" immigrants is most likely race based

whats a leppo?

I don't like criminals. It just so happens that entering my country ILLEGALLY makes you a criminal. Also just so happens that brown and black people are mostly criminals.

Think of a normal fuck-up... now add about 3 bottles of X-lax downed with a gallon of olive oil.

What shoots out of your ass is Gary Johnson.

A wild leppo appears!

Nice bootlicking answer. Guess when guns get banned youre gonna hate gun owners too. We also should never decriminalized weed or beer cause those ppl were criminals too. Or do you accept things when uncle sam tells you its ok? Very definition of a bootlicker.

Ain't our fault most of the illegals are spics.

>uses the word spic

Youre not helping your case that you arent racist

enough

This. Why don't you want continuous immigration? If you don't wish to give my illiterate countrymen 20% of your votes, you're a racist.

I'm embarrassed I voted for him in 2012.

>Nice bootlicking answer
Cheap, cliche response. This good be said about any defense of the law.

>2 years

more like, I was watching Aleppo getting bombarded by artillery on a webcam in 2011

Its been in the news since 2011....

>TRUMPLLEPO
TRUMPLLEPO
>TRUMPLLEPO
TRUMPLLEPO
>TRUMPLLEPO
TRUMPLLEPO

The only ones who are getting triggered at the idea of having stronger borders is you and Mr Johnson.

Call them like I see them. And this is coming from a fellow mexican.

I didn't see that earlier today, wew lad

Gary is a MESS

Gary is a WASTE

Meant to reply

I would be, but I lived in Washington and...
>Mitt Romney

>Yank standards

i hate that people illegally immigrate because it weakens my country and that isn't racist. i just happen to hate you stupid taco niggers because you ruin everything you touch

you mean the MOUNTAIN CLIMBER???

You answer was cheap and cliche. Just because something is forbidden by law doesnt make it bad. In fact we shouldnt follow bad laws.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson

>good life
>topped Everest
>has a successful business
No. He's just a fucking bonehead about immigrants. He wants to be too many people's friend and in doing so makes himself an idiot.

A shithole of zero importance except to slander third parties.

I didn't know what aleppo was either
what's the big deal

It's intentional.

And I reinterate, who gives a fuck? the only city I care about in Syria is Damascus, because if it falls-armaggedon.

cato.org/blog/donald-trumps-position-paper-immigration-same-anti-immigration-ideas-new-salesman

But your just gonna use your racist nok arguments right?

fuck off wetback. that's coming an old Spanish guy btw, let's see you wrap your brain around that one.

First you say you arent racist now you say youre calling them how you see them. Wtf does that even mean. Are you implying calling someone a spic or a nigger doesnt mean your racist?

Wrap my brain around what? Im a libertarian I dont give a fuck if your brown or white if youre a racist im gonna call you out. Being a non white doesnt protect you from being labeled a racist.

Fpbp

Also:

W I T N E S S E D

oh god please help i have an interview on cnn tomorrow and i don't know what the fuck an aleppo is

is it some kind of strain of weed or something?

He's obviously a Hillary plant meant to take votes away from Trump.

Only it didn't work, he takes more votes away from Hillary than Trump.

So he's been told to sabotage his own campaign by doing stupid stuff in the hopes that those votes go back to her.

All this becomes blatantly obvious once you've taken Super Male Vitality!

maaaaan, he is soooo stooooned. Are you stoned? You wanna smoke an nother one?

Reiterate?

I like how that video supports and equally asinine and cringy candidate at the end

I don't like niggers.

WTH is up with him not combing his hair? (rhetorical question) DH's hair looks like this when he gets out of bed in the mornings.

(and oh crap, I just noticed his teeth. This guy needs a keeper. lololol)

>thinks heroin should be legal with a prescription

You tell me.

Its already legal in the form of morphine and codeine

Can't keep his tongue in his mouth.

Might be mentally handicapped.

>pulling in Hillary supporters
>a good thing

Yeah, but not for you lol.