Now that the final lap for the election starts tomorrow, can we agree that the Trump meme has gone too far?

Now that the final lap for the election starts tomorrow, can we agree that the Trump meme has gone too far?

We've gotten him to the Republic candidacy, and that's as far as he should go...

Trump's going all the way. It's high time we got genuine change.

Fuck you

He's leagues better than Hillary.

>I'm one of you goys
>T-trust me

OP PLEASE OFF YOURSELF

You're right, we can only burn down western civilization to rebuild it if Hillary starts a war with Russia and Chyna

Trump is bigger than you think.

Trump is the last chance for the entire western world to fix itself.

This is the most important election of our time. This is bigger than just the USA. This is bigger than feminism or social justice or racial issues.

This is a turning point in history. This is the culmination of thousands of years of wars and doctrine coming to a single moment. This isn't just a battle between men and women or racial realists vs white guilt or ignorant apologists vs the politically incorrect. This is a battle of ideas and the future of the planet.

If Trump wins white people have a chance.. because Trump has the potential to influence the rest of the western world into turning away from suicidal policy. If Trump loses the west secures it's death and globalism will take over.

We are going to ride this thing till the muthafuckin wheels fall off

Not true.

If trump wins, we fight later, if he loses we fight sooner.

t.Avi

kys my man. Trump will win

No.

There is no other choice.

As horrible as ye may turn out to be he is miles ahead of any of the other morons running.

Fuck off.

> beautiful girl
> expand image
> nose ring

Fucking disgusting, OP.

I agree with OP, Trump is going to get destroyed in the debates

Kek was thinking the same thing, fucken disgusting nose ring

i spy a

kike

>Implying the meme has gone far enough yet

After 8 months of hearing how Trump has blown his chances at every nomination at every step, seeing him being sworn in would be the greatest triumph in the history of the US Presidency.

>Literally an entire government is against you
>You still become its head

>its an OP posts a pretty girl because his thread is absolute shit episode

>genuine change

We're already fighting mate. Look around.

Trump can lead us to victory. Hillary can lead us into further attrition to the point we can't fight effectively enough to win.

Trump is the kind of man that even if he was a shill plant who was meant to be the bad guy wrestler of politics and let Hillary win, that if his bad guy act wins over the crowd his ego won't allow him to quit and give up the act without giving the people what they want.

He's like the rock, Dwayne Johnson of politics. He will take it all the way because it's working. If this foils the globalist plans than all the better. There is no reason to be antitrump at all.

Come up with one reason why voting Trump is bad and I'll tell you why you're a fucking idiot and how much I hate you for squandering a position to vote for him I wish I had.

Nose ring too small/off-center
Breasts too big for too small top
Freckles
Spends 20 min. daily painting on eyebrows.
2/10 would not bang

Those freckles look like fake freckles too.

The nose ring thing makes me think of cattle, it seems like a slave thing to do. And because of it I just assume she has some terrible scribble tattoo on her upper thigh that makes my dick go limp. She's a piece of shit you only scrapes by with attention because she was lucky enough to be born with tit genetics and she dresses like a dirty whore with no bra.

I also would not bang. She's the type of girl you call ugly and walk away from just to fuck with her ego.

When the time comes, remember to make vertical cuts. Nice, deep, vertical cuts. If you do it the other way everybody will know you're just trying to get attention.

It's a lot easier than you think. Just make a couple cuts and the warm fuzzy blanket will make you nice and cozy in less than a minute. It's the only way to prove to the racists how much you really hate Trump.

sage

I'd fuck those freckles right off of her, fake or not.

Na, kill yourself instead.

Nose rings are the new thing that all these young girls get so they can feel edgy and special without having the commitment of it being permanently scarring. When the ring is taken out three it's no evidence of it ever being pierced.

Fuck that. A Trump win in 2016 means a Cred Forums win in 2020. He's the first troll president, and he's not even doing it on purpose. If America js willing to support THAT, what would they support four years from now?

Potentially a Cred Forums-friendly president who isn't full retard.

Did you put your ear ring on in the dark? I think you kissed your ear.

pfffthahahahahahah
Oh wait, you're serious, let me laugh even harder then
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

You do bring up a good point, and while the global hard reset that would result from clinton presidency is tempting, the tears the useful idiots who just don't get it and still believe the state pravda is ultimately too much more tempting, so.

>t.Avi
>Tavi

he should go as far as we can take him -- all the way up your ass, around your guts, and out your cuckold mouth.

Protip: Whenever you ask yourself, "Have we gone too far?" there is only one proper answer

Can we go farther?

trump meme is real because killery is legitimately a terrible person.

and trump is legitimately memetastic.

if obama could do it so can trump

If you would have it your way, we have gone this far to defeat our Political system, and now we should just hand it over to Hillary, the very person who represents everything we stand against?

www.tumblr.com