Well Cred Forums?

How many times can you apologize for something that you didn't do before everything is ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once

She should get a job.

t. Non-white user

Why do i feel like I'm watching "Girls"?

She's an apologist for barbarian savagery. The sadistic, perverse side of me wants to see her get raped and creampied by a pack of Googles. Then again, she'd probably enjoy the experience and blame her lack of timely lubrication on her own white privilege.

Cuckle toms not welcome

yes (((us))) (((white))) (((people))) indeed

Looks like a drugged up thin lipped miserable bitch. Self hating whites are the worst

>white
She looks like one of those whores from puerto rico who say they're white.

Former liberal here and honestly im just tired of having to constantly display how non racist I am and justify my every single thought/action because of the color of my skin. I'm tired of being the bad guy by default and being made to feel guilty for things that neither me nor my ancestors had no part in (ancestors immigrated from austria in the late 19th century). I know im not the only one who feels this way. It's just very frustrating

Bump

Gtfo

Even white people are tired of other white cuckholds

>converse
>jean jacket
>bandana
Also the guy with the white dress shirt in the background
>with jeans

I like how she says racist bs. Implying everything a racist says has no facts to be defended upon. Like racial crime statistics.

i'm gonna enjoy watching this country burn

As a poc it's hilarious to watch white people self destructing. Like seriously what sort of "master race" hates itself?

White people are sick of whores like her aborting their kids instead of accepting the responsibility of parenthood that comes with having sex out of wedlock

You just know she has a mixed race kid with no daddy at home

>degenerate liberal
>white

Can the just go to Africa?

You do realize that every race has people like that?
Not an argument, pocuck

An infinite number of times because niggers are just using white guilt as an extortion tool.
We've spoiled them like the whiny toddler in the mall who screams until he gets what he wants.

Europe is literally the only continent thats openly inviting foriegners to pillage and ethnically cleanse itself. Lol!

i DESPISE WHITE LIBERALS MORE THAN NIGGERS

I hate this. It's like the fact that she's white validates her bullshit opinions because now, all of the sudden, it's okay to feel a sense of racial cohesiveness.

"whoa, a handful of white, self-loathing pathological virtue-signalers with a resentment of authority are out protesting with vicious dindu hordes? Golly, I guess I have no excuse not to take this serrated dildo up the ass!"

Is that supposed be dazzle camouflage? Cause I can still see that massive faggot.

>jean jacket
25$
>black shirt
15$
>black pants
50$
>black bandana
2$
>black converse
priceless

2 bullets for the traitor, m8

This bitch needs the Francesca Rame Treatment.

Actually these people bringing up race all the time are the biggest racists of all,

Watch where you walk young protestor... and don't get caught lackin for a second. Out here... we'll steal your dog and sell it to tent city folks for $5... pocket change to buy another square. We'll rob your Grandma as recreation... throw her body in the lake to keep the pigs guessing... Out here we'll curb stomp your kids for fun... Watch your back homie. #SAVAGE

Identify this woman.

These people need to be destroyed financially and legally.

Let's get to work Cred Forums. These people are our enemies.

White guilt has turned into some freaky partial indulgent system.

We should just straight up rape white leftist chicks and then say afterwards "if you go to the police, you're reinforcing the racist kkkop patriarchy."

It'd be cool if someone shooped the sign to say sick of niggers or something and posted it all over.

>Japan makes a naval warfare joke
>It's probably some kid from San Bernardino stuck in Okinawa

We are white, we don't rape. We don't behave like savages.

Target their livelihoods, and the livelihoods of their loved ones.

From a non white perspective people like the chick in the OP are useful fucking idiots. Self hating whites validate this bullshit more than any poc possibly could. Theyre rhetoric is taken as proof cause obviously no sane person would villify themselves for something that isn' t true

>Other white people

It's always the OTHER white people who are bad. Never you, right?

I would have sex with that.

>quasi-censoring "bullshit"
For what purpose?

want to have a Cred Forums meet up and roast marshmallows over the burning bodies of dead race traitors, niggers and kikes while watching it burn?

Tell me it doesn't look like this.

Only in white culture can this cunt speak her mind. In a nigger culture, opposing views get shouted down by howler monkeys.

Lol imagine what a crackdown on protests in Beijing would look like

It just seems like a modern day white mans burden. If a community of white people committed more than 50% of crime despite being 12% of the population, murdered the other group at over 10 times the rate of vice versa, raped the other group at over 1000 times the rate of vice versa she would damn well be demanding an apology from that group. But because that group is black she infanticizes them, she can't expect them to act like civilized humans and they need to be coddled and looked after.

things will never be okay.

kek underrated

This seems like it would work really well. It's hard to focus on patterns like that. As long as computerized targeting systems are jammed, at a distance it would be hard to tell if it's even facing you.

>dude this totally happened, no we cant offer proof respect our decisions

nah

Try finding that sexy motherfucker through one of your periscopes you sneaky fucking slope

remember
traitors and enablers first

Because she's a fucking dumb dyke. She grew up calling these apes "niggers" and now she feels guilty so blames "other white people" for what she feels bad about. She had to get a black girlfriend to make it doubleplusprogressive. I've known SO MANY bitches like this, it's crazy. They usually jump from one black dick to the next because no matter how hard they try, they just can't stop calling them niggers in their minds.

How about nunce

Lot more fun from above.

Which is part of why white people can't be a master race. Once, sure, but not anymore

While you were an incredibly worthy adversary you still didnt even come close. We could build ships faster than you could build planes and train pilots at the end. I respect yall for giving it a go but you bit off way more than you could chew. Would love to see the Empire of the rising sun emerge again though

Every time until BLM burns
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

Dear white people plz leave infrastructure and money behind as you leave earth plz k thanks

White people apologizing or Paying reparation to Black people that live in America is pure bullshit.

The biggest problem with it, the actual people who are Racists (still) and should apologize, never will

The people who are apologizing are the same people that either wouldn't have owned Slaves. or would have fought for their freedom.

Also you don't see Asians bitching for "Reparations" after WWII and the internment camps (My family lost over 10 acres of Land in Newport Beach CA, that was Strawberry fields, the land valued today would be over 10million, I have not gotten one fucking dime and do not expect it back) the government stripped my Great Grandfather (Someone I met, and knew) of his land, his business, and his home. After WWII was over, he got nothing back from our government.

So why Black People who have no actual connection to Slavery as it's over 5 Generations out of their Family Line are still crying about it, is fucking ridiculous, and needs to Stop.

She's right, white people are sick of race traitor bullshit.

Well technically Australia and North America do that too, but they're white so your point still stands.

Like how we delivered the atomic bombs heh

I have ancestors that died in the civil war fighting against slavery and then some bitch wants me to apologize for my ancestors not treating them better.

Worked out great for you, didn't it?

Good joke nigger.

I'd seriously rather extinguish all life on Earth than see the white race perish and let subhumans pick over the ruins of civilization.

Most white people are in fact sick of other white people's racist bullshit, it's just that those white people are bullshitting themselves by telling themselves there is more racism in mainstream society than there actually is

Cause asians are a hardworking people who have the gumption to get up and go. First generation immigrants from asian countries pass on the knowledge of what it's like to ACTUALLY be a lowly member of an oppressive society so they appreciate the opportunities that America provides. They were no doubt wronged but instead of sitting around and whining they got their shit together and moved on.

oh shit, the baaaaaaaants

why San Bernardino?

Kek

Funny thing is that you will and there is nothing you can do about it

White people are sick of other white peoples liberal gay fucking attitude towards everything

White people in Charlotte got a major redpill over the last week. That motherfucker was a suppository.

"Beginning with more than two centuries of slavery, black Americans have been deliberately abused by their own nation. It’s time to pay restitution."

The key word here is "Pay" they honestly expect a handout for what they believe is a corrupt system that doesn't allow "Black People' the same chance it does their White neighbor.

If this was true, Tyler Perry, Oprah Winfrey, and even Obama would not be able to exist in this "Fictional System" they believe exists.

The cases where there is prevalent "Black Poverty" are typically in Black neighborhoods filled with drug addicts, and people who don't want to work, or gain a higher education to get better work.

So is this really the White mans Plight? Or is this just a Black Man being a victim of his own environment that his other Black neighbors have created.

(Since I'm Asian this is not Racist, but if I was white 90% of America would say this is a Racist way to think)

Japan with the bantz. Blacks worse than nukes.

Think of her motivations

She doesn't benefit in any quantitative manner, unless she's being paid.

She isn't genetically inclined to support this diversity.
She's doing it for peer validation, women's lifeblood.

well you see

this dead horse is in their minds
and they imagine it is immortal
and since it is imaginary
it can be beaten forever

She probably got culturally enriched and diversified by a filthy fucking muzzie and the marxists want to blame it on a white person.

all Marines are from San Bernardino and Riverside.

ALL white people are all disgusting bigotted RACISTS.
Gotta dilute that shit. Fuck Christmas.

Uncle rice

>apologize
Never

If I had only one bullet left and had to choose between killing a race traitor and a nigger, I'd kill the race traitor.

Daily reminder: We could be exploring the stars, but instead we spend trillions on feeding dumb brown people.