Is wikileaks still in play?

What happened to this faggot? Have we been duped?

I'm sure those billionaires are OK letting a random Australian undermine their fortunes and challenge their power.

debate is tomorrow, why hasnt he dropped the bombshell yet

Its not october yet you retard

He isn't dumb he wants to make sure the media cant brush it aside

isis never attacks israel...

It will happen tomorrow.

Forcing the MSM to panic and rewrite everything last minute.

Screen cap this, tomorrow will be a cluster fuck

That's good to know FBI.

didn't he say he would release before the debates?

I thirst for a major happening without a bunch of people dying.

I thought maybe before the third and final debate.

It's called an october surprise for a reason. You want the big bomb to drop right before the election, if you do it early it will blow over.

Is it possible Assange has provided his latest info directly to Trump to drop at the debate?

He said it's coming in October. how impatient are you guys? October is the best time because she won't have time for damage control.

where did he say he would drop it in october? he didn't in any interviews.

Australian shitposting is a force of nature, m8.

There's not enough money you can spend to stop hurricanes either.

Yeah they're still in the game, they want to stagger this stuff out and put it out in October. the leak has already given Trump a lot of fuel for the first debate, but I imagine that they're holding off on something big. If I had to guess I'd day it would be Clinton or her staff talking about having someone killed, incriminating her. Just a theory though.

The "bombshell" was just some screencaps of stonetear on reddit asking how to delete emails. That's all it was but now that somebody else found it, Assange has nothing.

they attack them with barrels of oil

A Dutch journalist mentioned "october surprise" discussing the future leaks with Assange. I don't know of Assange actually saying he would release anything in October.

That would be so awesome.

He literally thought that the proof that Obama, Hillary, Lynch and Comey had committed treason meant a damn thing in a world where Obama controls the law.

He literally thought brain dead liberals would care that Hillary illegally sold dozens of government positions for cash or that the media would report it.

He wasn't smart enough to realize how corrupt this administration is.