Sandnigger kicks woman in face for wearing shorts

>Sandnigger kicks woman in face for wearing shorts.
>The thug was incredibly freed by prosecutors when he said he was following Islamic law by assaulting the woman and it was decided to classify the incident as an assault that did not justify custody.

jihadwatch.org/2016/09/turkey-muslim-kicks-woman-in-the-face-for-wearing-shorts-says-everything-happened-according-to-islamic-law

Religion of peace strikes again in progressive sandnigger country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_hygienical_jurisprudence
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/jordanian-journalist-charged-offensive-facebook-post-shot-dead-outside-court/
johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-turkey.html
rt.com/news/247857-turkey-muslims-toilet-paper/
youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SkJnQQrS1yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO imagine having to be a women in an Islamic country just fuck my life up senpai

legit

This honestly isn't a bad thing desu senpai.

Was there any law regarding conflict of religious beliefs?

Fucking whore.

>Turkey
this is a surprise to you?

Is this the country where you can rape a qt girl and by law be forced to marry her?

I've seen what shitskinned women can be. I would be a misogynist too if I had to live and breath with those things every fucking day.

And? How is it a bad thing? Based Islam puts women in their place. They don't want their women be a degenerate sluts like the western women. They want their women to be pure and respectful towards her future husband.

>why would the baby die if the mother was raped, the mother should die instead
Just..

The feminists don't care about this ofcourse. They run and hide whenever real issues are mentioned.

Is this true?

Is this why all these googles are converting to Islam? So they can beat their women under religious protection?

When my dad saw this he got angry AT the news for daring to talk about it. Said the guy was clearly "mentally unstable" so no one should talk about it.

So there you have it. This is the mentality of muzzies. When they are cornered with cases where it's clearly black and white, they get angry at the people talking about the problems.

Your dad sounds like a moderate to me.

>the problem is written down for all to see and read.
Muhammad is a bad example

for those who dont know, this is the guy who shot up all those women at the mall in Washington

Did that just happen? Man, I haven't heard shit about that. I wonder why...

>Religion of true feminism

Good points all around tbf

AND ? what you gonna do about it white cuck

No they just plug their ears and read articles like "muslims are the true feminists" which is an actual buzzfeed article

guys i think we should use the power of memetics on those sand niggers and their prophet

They made some good points up until the rape stuff.

In certain muslim countries, yes. It was true in Morocco until a girl's suicide got international media attention in 2011.

Cum in your food products.

based roaches

Wtf I love Islam now

BASED

Sharia Law is redpilled af, inshallah

Such a beautiful culture.

fuck off achmed.

Dw he's just an /r9k/ autist

I am an Arab and I have nice white girlfriend

>that pic
Gawdamn.

she probably deserved it. i don't even mind if we turn Muslim. only the women will suffer anyway.

We need Sharia in the states NOW

>no bacon or beer
>no coffee
>having to use your bare hand and plain water to wipe shit from your arse like a savage

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

Fuck you.

Can somebody link to a real source?Jihadwatch makes shit up all the time because it's a kike outfit.

where does it say use your bare hand ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_hygienical_jurisprudence

Use of toilet paper is acceptable, but washing with water is still needed for purity and to minimize germs present in urine and feces from touching the skin.[9]

"Meanwhile, Qur'an suggests the one is bound washing one's hands after using the toilet....."

no coffee and no sex is probably the cause of this madness

liberal bitches getting redpilled, yummy

"Islamic hygiene" has nothing to do with actual hygiene. Go into any toilet in the middle east and you wont find paper. You would also be lucky to find bar soap. This is the biggest joke about their entire culture, they harp on about purity and walk around with shit under their nails.

the economic questions/statements I agree with. Their ideas of violence against women is retarded though

Good thing they don't allow dogs. That would be much too disgusting.

Goat fucking is okay though.

Melih Gokcek looks like he should work for Nintendo.

wtf i love muslims now!

he was then arrested back again instantly, also the whole country was on riled by this attack with protests and shit
the guy will probably be in jail for a long time, that week also another guy threatened a woman saying "you know what happened to the bitch who got kicked in the face" he was also jailed

that guy was christian, introduced himself as russian on the internet for some reason

he also acts like he is working for nintendo
picture related

When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1] It is also reported in the Hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").[14]Also, Muhammad cursed his left hand for having touched the evilness of his feces. He also condemned all left handed people and if one was shown using their left hand predominantly in his presence he would have the hand cut off. Hadith of Bukhari: Vol. number two.

Fucking LOL. Such a beautiful religion.

is it bad that I don't care?

>When leaving the toilet, one is advised to leave with the right foot,[5] and also say a prayer – "Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief."[1] It is also reported in the Hadith of Bukhari that whenever Muhammad went to the toilet, he said "In the name of Allah, O Allah! I seek refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things" (alternate translation: "from evil deeds and evil spirits").[14]Also, Muhammad cursed his left hand for having touched the evilness of his feces. He also condemned all left handed people and if one was shown using their left hand predominantly in his presence he would have the hand cut off. Hadith of Bukhari: Vol. number two.

Fucking lol. Such a beautiful religion uwu.

>punish degenerates and faggots
>decency is pretty much a requirement to having a good life
>they do what the west doesnt do

The results? their country is unified, quality of life is being improved.
Look at the west now, we are living according to a check-list of things God has forbidden us, and we are paying the price.

Our cultures are disintegrating, there is absolutely nothing that a decent person can do to stop this, because the decent person is hated for being "sexist", or "homophobic" or whatever buzzword they come up with.
Don't think that you are any different, you're on the same page as liberals for defending faggots and indecency.

Better to have some violent zealots once in a while than to have your entire country disappear.

Kek

No one in the west ever tells their girls and women that they are dressing too short or too tight.

People are afraid of females in the west. You end up in a race of which female will be the least dressed. Males are so passive they find the excuse of "ha ha ha i love it when i can look at women lightly dressed!"

The west is filled with passive weak voyeur males and pseudo alpha aggressive soft females.

>Trump Jr. invests in skittles
>He then proceeds to equal immigrants and skittles to trigger SWJs.
>SJWs buy a record amount of skittles

>being surprised that sandniggers can legally act like animals in their shitholes

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/jordanian-journalist-charged-offensive-facebook-post-shot-dead-outside-court/

Based Muslims

Jewish feminism needs to GTFO

why doesn't this fucker ever put his chin up in photos

Pols Misinformation again.

The guy was arrested later and put in prison.

>speaks of degeneracy
>is a weeabo

lel

I am a turkish muslim and our toilet habit is more hygiene than you.

First clean my asshole with pressure water without touching and then wipe wet ass with paper.

RESPECT THE ROBOT

Reminder that abortion in turkey up to ten weeks is still legal now.

Ruling party cant do what they want because secular opposition.

"Respect the robot"

Kek this is hilarious

the most hygienic is by scrubbing the excess fecal matter with dry toilet paper, then clean with wet paper

if your paper disintegrates instantly when wet, dont scrub with the wet paper, gently apply multiple pressure on the dirty area until it is clean of fecal matter

What do you do when there is no bidet?

the west lies to itself by implying that countries that ban abortions have higher rates of abortions than countries that legalized it, then say abortion hit an all time low in developed countries

the issue is that the abortion rates in developed countries is still too high even if it hit an all time low

there isnt a definitive study proving that abortion rates are higher in countries that ban it

johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-turkey.html

see abortion rates in turkey

in before some weak western male says "but the state doesnt monitor correctly!"

When will you guys hang Erdogan?

Seeing how short shorts are these days this is not even a bad thing to be honest.

I mean... There are lines to be drawn, we can't keep moving in this direction or humanity is lost.

in turkey the sitting toilets have the water jet spray included directly

i personally prefer the traditional toilets where you squat, on sitting toilets it takes more time to expulse the feces than in the squat position and you can clean yourself without having to touch anything but toilet paper

hopefuly never, hes been doing a good job so far

the people who want him out are feminist, lgbt and other western assets

i showed how prostitutes dress in france and compared it to the "modern" fashion mode to girls here

they were butthurt that they adopted a fashion that actually portrays them as prostitutes

Still doesn't detract from the fact that most of the middle east doesn't have paper or bidet/shower hoses and that most filthy sand niggers allow faeces to come into contact with their bare hands.

thats true im merely answering your question faggot

Was it anzu?

>They just attack each other
Who cares

No need to get salty, roachfriend. I'm just pointing out that most of your shit-tier peers haven't moved on from playing with their own shit and feeling guilty about it.

the vast majority of homes in turkey are equipped with toilets that have incorporated water jets

And the vast majority of turkish homes don't have toilet paper. You're not fooling anyone, roachfriend.

they do have toilet paper

english people have horrible teeth hygiene and the whites are on the dole

At least my teeth aren't covered in faecal matter, unlike your hand.

rt.com/news/247857-turkey-muslims-toilet-paper/

Shitskins really do have no concept of real hygiene and whenever this gets pointed out they fly into a butthurt rage.

only kurds follow these rules desu

your beloved """"""""""""""""""""""freedom"""""""""""""""""""""" fighters

>blames the kurds for everything

Typical roach. Wash your hands and scrub under your nails for your own benefit. Even better just fucking set yourself on fire.

butthurt eternal anglo

As I said before, roach, I'm not the one with shit under my nails.

>tfw sloots have turned neckbeards heart to stone so much so that decent homely women will get no protections if this savage shit seeps into government.

Don't become sandniggers because you try to find a wife in a nightclub and it isnt working.

I'm not even mad. Bitches made their bed, now they'll lie in it.

Simsek is right though.

>morons think if both of them go to work they will have twice the money
>workforce doubles
>they now have the same amount of money for twice the work and staying at home has become almost impossible for the lower class

RESPECT THE ROBOT

Isn't that from Gundam? How is Gundam turkish culture?

Vote to allow unfettered waves of immigrants with an opposing culture into the country. Get upset when said immigrants follow their culture kick you in the head.

Woman logic

>violence is warranted if _I'm_ uncomfortable
spainful

>He used his left hand to scrape shit out of his ass so all lefties should die
Well there's a certain logic to it I guess

Based turks. Degeneracy will be purged with sharia law.

bullshit! he was released by the court pending a trial after attack. later he was taken under custody again because of his comment about islamic law to the press. he will be also prosecuted for hate crime, not just attack, because of his comment.

>that feel when you realize that rise of feminism in the west was a ploy to make sexually frustrated male population more suggestible to islamic indoctrination

i shit you not here in australia on our current affairs program they literally had a piece advocating sharia law in australia

it was fucking sickening listening to all these filthy vermin saying its a good thing when its fucking not

any ausbro's catch ACA tonight and witness this bullshit?

yep

youtu.be/0TwfiNjvcYo?list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ&t=274

I don't like Gökcek, but I have to applaud his online and irl shitposting

I was just about to convert to Islam until I saw the rape points.

Overheard it from another room over and had to go out and have a look. Unbelievable.

Taqiya at primetime.

Its simple

Twice the workforce divides the individual salaries

Demand and offer

Turkey's is a shit country, with shit people.

Turkey government bonds have just been reduced to junk status.

We need to eliminate muslims clearly

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Turkey and other (now) muslim government reigned countries gone to shit in a few decades. Hell... even Afghanistan looked civilized in the 70s and now look at them in their clay huts. Its a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkJnQQrS1yY

Wasnt one of the first BLM marches in name of goog called "skittles"?

>Dunecoon countries were good in the 60's and 70's

You fell for the meme, Hanz.

Now if only they'd let the rest of us kick whores at will...

>THIS is the horrifying moment a Muslim security guard KICKS a young woman in the face for wearing shorts.
>Muslim security guard

And the Brits and Canucks are letting Muslims become cops.

I literally called it.

I said it looked civilized not WAS civilized.

Sign me up. The rape stuff is bad though... if you are watching, NSA

>defending the assault of western women.

would you also let strangers into your home to discipline your children if they misbehaved at school?

>be woman
>be race traitor and support nonwhtie invasion into motherland
>get enriched
hmm

Respect the robot

You're telling me they can fit a jet toilet in one of these?

How is it based? They are all beta manlets who get triggered by a pair of legs and can't control either their sexual perversions or their anger. You should maybe fuck off and live there with your weedy attitude.

this

At least post the authentic webm

>whites are so cucked that they have to get sandniggers to put their women in line