Just friends?

So a friend of mine for the past couple of years met up again. Well I told her how I felt, but I got friendzoned.

Well afterwards she still asked if we could hangout, but I ended up telling her that we probably shouldn't because I'll always want more out of it.

So here's the question:

Can men and women be just friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/theredpill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She doesn't want to fuck you because you are a manlet

Invite her over for Pizza, and Serve it to her with a giant MAGA baked into it

>asking a girl to take her out

you retard, you have to tell her you're taking her out and if she says no then she says no

jesus christ

"wondering about how you felt" is where you fucked up. You don't know how to deal with women.

reddit.com/r/theredpill

She doesn't want a "nice" guy. She wants someone who knows to and how to fuck her.

The only response that is appropriate for you to give -- and maintain any self-respect -- is "no thanks, I already have enough friends" and go completely no-contact.

SLIDE THREADS FAGGOTS, QUIT REPLYING

Yes

>asking over text
you're supposed to do it in person dummy, and be more subtle so that it just feels natural for you two to fuck

1. You're a beta. If you said something more aggressive and didn't act hesitant you'd be fine.

2. No. Men and women cannot be purely platonic unless they're mentally ill.

Nope.

Or rather, you'll never be able to be friends with this chick unless you DID have sex with her already and you lost absolutely EVERY ounce of attraction you had to her.

Basically, if you want the goodies now, you're fucked. Well, not fucked actually.

You know now what it is that you feel for this woman. If you can't fuck, and if you can't date, then no, you cannot be friends.

No matter what excuses you come up with, you will always desire her. Desiring a woman while she's getting around on the cock carousal is one of the lowest things a man in the 21st century can do.

You know the deal. She doesn't want it. Cut the strings loose.

Otherwise, if she "changes her mind" she'll make it very, very obvious. At which point, you go in again and it will be yours.

Even if this doesn't end up happening user, you will hurt yourself in the long run maintaining any form of regular communication with this chick.

Stay strong user, pic related. You are not the pursuer. You are the one to be pursued. Only way to keep girl interested in you long term and hopefully prevent her from cheating like a ton of these western hoes.

>How is the pizza oven btw?

Fuck bahahahah

Hahahahahahahahaha maybe you should talk about doing each other's nails, cute boys, and which tampon brand is the best.

cut ties op

This makes virtually no difference, she either saw him as someone she would date/fuck or she didn't, yes being more direct might slide things in his direction if she was leaning towards it, but it's not taking you from invisible to slayer.

OP, no you can't, don't waste your time UNLESS she can do something for you, i.e hook you up with her friends or hook you up with a better job or something.

Hey matt

You don't even have to be a dick about it. Don't send her a message, call her, or tell her anything. Just stop texting her and regularly reaching out to her.

If she texts you don't immediately text her back and keep responses a couple words. You are man. Your time is INVALUABLE and it's not wasted cutting chit chat with a woman you sexually want but cannot have at the moment.

This will either A) send her the message or B) Make her suddenly crave your cock and reach out in a very *straightforward* way. If you know 2+2 = 4 then you'll see the signs.

That conquered pussy feels so much better when you aren't working your ass off for it and competing. Fuck that shit.

If that means you go a week, or several months without getting laid, so be it.

take this gay shit off Cred Forums

r9k shit but whatev.

You're zoned. If you can manage the mental divorce; at least become her friend. If you can't; just detach as naturally possible without making your intentions fully known. Tough boat to row especially if you thought you may have been cultivating results.

Stop talking to her, and stop wasting your time.

Immediately.

Quit being a faggot and help your fellow man out.

Nietzsche: "For a man and a woman to be friends, a certain amount of physical antipathy must be present".

Ie the woman must be ugly.

yeah, i'm friends with an old classmate of mine from the past. I can safely say that i've never actively felt like getting into a committed relationship with her. This isn't because she is ugly or uninteresting, its just that I personally haven't wanted a relationship for the most part. She was actually one of the most empathetic and kind people i had ever met though. She did a lot for me, i even ended up coming out to her as a pedo, and she was really nice about the whole thing.

However, I think that the whole men and women being "just friends" is a difficult relationship to have because being friends already assumes a sort of interpersonal relationship that has been enjoyable. If the girl you are friends with isn't unattractive, it seems like a reasonable move to try to date them, as you already know that you enjoy being with them as a person. Perhaps i'm reading into it too far, but thats my take on it.

This isn't politics faggot

>trust me bro, this works on all the girls in my high school!

You can be friends but you will never be bros.
You will always want to fuck her and she will be chasing after other chads.

You run your own life. I never met any grills worth being long term friends with. If you have maybe you should keep them around.

THIS.

Or, you literally have no more desire to fuck her after the initial fuck.

Simple as that.

If these don't apply, choose where you invest your time into when it comes to women *wisely*

this is something else

I have a female friend. She helps me with my homework. She's smarter than me so it's not like she gets much out of working with me. But since you already tried to ask her out, things will be forever awkward between you two.

No stop wasting your time. Women and men have very different mind sets and interests and the only reason most interact is the hope of getting sex. Just stop messaging her and move on.

She doesn't want to fuck you because you're white. Whites are viewed as beta weak cucks in today's society. Women are brainwashed by the MSM and Hollywood to believe this.

These are the type of fags on Cred Forums dear god please save us.

I've only met one girl in my entire life that I was friends with and had zero interest in pursuing a relationship.

If I can have more fun, better conversations, and not have to lie about my hobbies to guys why would I ever be interested in you unless I want to fuck you?

You pulled a bitch move not asking in person. If it's in person, then other factors could've been at play to get you out of the friendzone.

You fucked up, should have grabbed that ass first, then asked later.

Lol +.05 shekels

No.

This is true.

In person is still always the best for anything like this. Problem is, those with weak conversation skills may trip up words, at which point you just have to balls up and go in for the kiss or forever be incel.

We did talk about it in person. Thus the Friday comment, I just forgot to follow up on it.

>How is the pizza oven btw?
BTFO HOW WILL OP EVER RECOVER

kill yourself, it's the only way

>Can men and women be just friends?

No.

Reply,
>Oh, its not for pizza...

And then cut all ties. Forever.

>i even ended up coming out to her as a pedo

Fuck off to Cred Forums or kill yourself

>Can men and women be just friends?
Yes, but only in the event that both of them are currently in relationships.

If one or both of them is single, it's literally impossible.

Then fuck her and pursue someone else. There's like at least 1.7 billion chicks on this planet and a small subset of that will want to fuck you. No guarantees on them being near you, but hey, such is life.

I kek'd.

>tfw my name is also Matt and was 99% sure this was a screenshot from any one of my conversations with women

What, you just wanna bitch about da niggers, da j00s and immigrants all day?

Let me guess, you were there for her no matter what, even if it meant dropping whatever it was that you were doing to talk to her or lend her a shoulder?

Stop simpin', boy. Pussy doesn't work that way.

>asking her out via fucking text
Yeah you're a beta and it's no wonder you got friendzoned.

This

Women are exceptionally superficial and it's astounding how big of an impact simply changing your tone and method has

>autists who haven't successfully been able to play with women will deny this because they don't want to dive into the literal pits of hell-the female psyche
>it's okay, neither did we
>follow the redpill link