Would a Trump win really change anything?

If he wins (if he does it'll probably be by a very small percentage) will we be able to say In 4 years that we've set America towards nationalism? Do we really think he could get reelected? What would all of this even look like?

Would it just be a short 4 years beating back the inevitable?

>implying he won't pull a Putin and become American Emperor

Short term no, long term yes. The president's power is limited, he can't do whatever he wants and will have to compromise to get anything done. But long term Trump represents a fundamental shift in American politics. The fact he can run on this platform changes the game for conservative America and what kind of policies they can push for in congress and demand of their leaders. Whatever Trump personally manages to accomplish in office is gonna be mostly irrelevant to the direction he's already pushed American conservatism.

Four more years to stock up ammo and keep spics out sounds good to me.

Even if you don't think Trump will be able to get everything he wants to done, or even if you think he'll get none of it done, it's still blocking a Hillary Clinton administration, and that alone is reason enough to vote for him.

the market was already saturated and returning to "normal" outside of .22 prices. Wonder what a Dahnald presidency would do to it.

I'm genuinely curious about this. How popular do you think his immigration platform really is in conservatism? Obviously a lot of people like it but he won a plurality and he was running against 16 people. I mean the term cuckservative exists for a reason right? A lot of conservatives hate him. To them conservatism is about money not nationalism. He's kind of European right not American right, right?

Can we really expect a more traditional, sane politician to have anti immigrant policies when the media/left has proved they can brand anyone a racist and the only reason Trump is immune is because he's had so many "gaffes"

It bums me out. I've invested so much emotion into this election even knowing that the exciting parts are when Trump is just evenly matched with Hillary in the polls. It really doesn't bode well. That's why I'm hoping these debates go crazy well for him.

I'm definitely voting for him. I am just worried that I have pinned my hopes on a long shot who might not even change things even if he is (by a miracle) elected.

Although before this I didn't have any hope. So it's a start I guess.

Probably not. Depends on how effective for the average layman his policies are.

If he wins i would expect any measures to get stonewalled in the senate, and i think hes probably not too much of a fan of executive orders (though hes probably vain enough like obama to just push through whatever the fuck he wants). Basically if turfing out the beaners and trying to get jobs to poor people works, he'll be back, if its 4 years of excuses and 'EVERYONES OUT TO GET ME' playing the victim? He'll be remembered as an incompetent fool.

I'd say the biggest risk is big businesses and (((them))) trying to crash the market via speculation (though doing this to america is practically unthinkable) like they did with the Brexit to artificially 'cook the books' and make it look like Trump is actively ruining things, when its really just rich jews. As for what you say i definitely think Nationalism is on the rise on a global scale. The pendulum is swinging and its only a matter of time before the career politicians see the way the winds are blowing and start acquiescing to that sentiment so they can keep their jobs, in turn with Media going more and more online, i can see people getting more and more fed up with the media, even Lefties are seeing how transparent they are in terms of shilling for Big Business / Career Politicians, i think that will be the seed that will grow into the destruction of 'modern' SJW-Buzzfeed tier journos.

I'll be honest with you, i'm an American Expat, and this is the most excited i've been for America since i bailed in '07, but i'd suggest you work under the assumption that Trump is going to lose, that way you wont be utterly devastated if he does. And if he does win, you get to be satisfied either way.

Actual odds right now

The Israel statement full of lies said it all. Trump is just a power hungry pandering coward. I know it was for the Christians but to suggest poor ass inbred Israel should get even more welfare is downright retarded. I know most jew haters support Israel but the level of pandering in that note is sickening, worse than the controlled DEM/GOP faggots that we dispised so much. I'll never shill for Trump or probably any politician again, here's to hoping Hillary wins so most discontent will build and we'll finally get a real leader that won't pander to special interests. Sure sucks to be played.

>Would a Trump win really change anything?

He won't do anything himself but a Trump victory will cement the emergence and foothold of the so-called "alt-right" as a political force around the world.

Bottom line is that if conservatives don't win this election, they won't win another.

Unfortunately I've come to a place of acceptance about Trump very likely going to lose. It makes me sad, especially because this election has been so fun.

I hope you're right. I keep trying to reconcile these competing narratives (I listen to a lot of stuff on the left to see what their analysis is):

The left says that Trump appeals to just a percentage of the Republican base and Presidential elections are so polarized that winning/losing is always by a couple of percentage points anyways and that now Democrats have the right "coalition" (read: minorities who will vote for them no matter what and cucked whites) they will be winning all presidential elections for the next 20 years until things shift again.

I don't think that's 100% true but there has to be some truth to it. I don't know. I guess we'll see.

Dude what do you expect? The alt-right has to work within the framework of conservatism. I don't understand how people can think in ideologically pure terms when our politics are so fringe. Of course he has to fucking support Israel.

No..

I have the time and date on mine, yours doesn't.
Don't lie, use the real numbers.

lol you know this dude has just been refreshing over and over hoping somebody would fall for the bait

I don't even care about the wall, or any of the promises. I'm in this for the memes.

Just try to imagine the shitstorm. Republitards and Liberals alike will lose their shit. Even better, the Republican party will be forever tainted. And then we'll all feel the Bern in 2024.

>Feel the Bern
>2024
First of all your Jew master will likely die in 5 years, second the political shift is aimming to right in the future, so no more free shit for you, you God damn commie.

>Would it just be a short 4 years beating back the inevitable?

It's already happening, Trump would just speeding it up. The left is crumbling and even normals are learning what globalism is.

We'd need to take congress, too. And our states. And our cities. That would of course mean looking at candidates that don't have the stamp of approval from the big two, and would also require openly redpilled candidates to run. We'd definitely want to start physically showing up to caucuses and events that have heavy ties to politics, and be active in organizing new power blocks that don't rely on the current establishment (including countering google, facebook, and twitter, who are not our friends, and will not tolerate serving as our platforms for much longer if things are allowed to continue as-is).

I've considered doing my own research on this and putting together a list of of viable candidates in my area. Unfortunately for Cred Forums, I'm less of an alt righter and more of a left-leaning social libertarian. We're both in agreement that postmodernism is cancer, though. And I also realize that you can't always have everything your way: if we're going to protect the freedom of our children, we can't have Muslims coming in, outbreeding us, and spreading their oppressive ideology through our homes by force. That means sacrificing some of freedom of speech to protect the rest.

It would legitimise right wing nationalism and signal a looming death for pc culture

Try to understand that the country has been singlemindedly directed down the road of globalism since JFK's death, and Trump would be the very first breaking in globalist policy. He could do huge damage to them.

Wouldn't that just make his fight even more uphill?

He definitely needs support from congress. And we need to be the ones to give it to him.

Never underestimate the ability of democrats to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Trump vs. Globalist NWO Cucks!!

>Vote Trump 2016

Immigration reform will slow the leftward shift enormously. If Clinton wins, she'll give so many illegal immigrants citizenship that there will never be another conservative president.

Hopefully return 5.56 prices to sane levels again.

Probably not here in Taxachusetts though. The commies here hate freedom. :(

Trump presidency I'd worth hoping for just to see the liberal tears. Any other good effects are icing on the cake