"white genocide is a meme"

>"white genocide is a meme"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Geographic_(magazine)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ignoring Canadian posters even when the topic is as relevant as it gets

Cred Forums has sunken so low.

Hey don't be sad its late, have a (you) and bump.

And? Nobody gives a shit about white people

the old man's head towel is red. Which means he is from a muslim country with a monarchy.

which muslim monarchy is currently so shit that they can get refugee status?

fucking coppercab gone too far

What do you think the future will be like? Will it be as bad as it seems?

lmao at the manlet on the left. are these the guys pushing u eurobros around lmao?

Nobody on Cred Forums thinks it's a meme you FUCKING LEAF.

They just look like Italians

kek

You should see there instagram it's been filled with WE WUZ KANGZ shit

>What do you think the future will be like? Will it be as bad as it seems?
What do you think?

Why not just have larger families then. Such defeatist losers, it's embarrassing. Rejoin the Catholic church

If you build a wall. They won't come.

t. Orban

fug :DD meant this picture

we had 15 threads about this and twitter is filled with it too. and nobody ignore canadian... if anything we get more replies than most

Everything is good we don't need help.
Wir schaffen das!

Georgia?

Sie sind in Ordnung, werden Sie als Geisel gehalten wird? blinken einmal für Ja, zweimal für nein

Christian
shit but not refugee shit.

he would have to be from Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, or Qatar

Post again tomorrow, leaf, it's late as fuck now.

Digits confirms Kek wills it

People can't afford things like this. Maybe rich people, but even them have 2 kids at max.

Even they*

Fix'd

LOOK AT ME

I'm the European now.

Arabs are white though

bullshit.
People always exaggerate the cost of children. you don't need a big house/apartment or high speed internet & cable. you can stock up on cheap foods such as rice potatoes & chicken ect.
People just like to sit around & make excuses.
Anyways it's late I'm going to bed. also these are for whites not s.americans

They're not entirely wrong though. A huge proportion of the middle east and north africa is pretty white. Just look at the king of jordan's family, they're pretty pasty.

Historically all the upper-class citizens in those countries always wanted to be whiter, and given the huge italian and greek presence due to the roman empire they had ample opportunities to race mix and over time all the lower class filth stayed brown while the upper class became whiter and whiter.
The exact same thing happened in the Philippines when Spain colonized them and even to this day having dark skin in the Phillipines results in worse treatment because it means you're lower class.

>also these are for whites not s.americans

Say whatever makes you feel good pal, it won't stop me from having children.

>A huge proportion

Meanwhile in reality, its tiny amounts of largely upper class peoples in a handful of countries.

I didn't mean ONLY whites should have children. I merely meant that it's important for whites to have larger families right now. You know because we're the ones being replaced because of our own ineptness

Remember when genocide was the systematic and violent slaughtering of tens of thousands, instead of ethnic migration and intermarriage?

Arabs were much Whiter before the slave trade, they fucked all the african women & the mutt's were given the same rights as everyone else

It browned up the Arabs over time, but the higher class is pretty much pure that's correct

Anyways I'm turning off my phone now. Have a good night brazilbro

Sorry for my lack of comprehension then. Good night, pal.

>the current editor of National Geographic is literally named Goldberg

(((((((OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY))))))))

thats bullshit, they castrated the negros
there wasn't much mixing
The "native" peoples of the lands, and the arabs are brown, there WERE whites who built the ancient civilizations but those whites have largely disappeared.

Genocide doesn't have to mean murdering anyone, it never has.

m-muh victim complex

I agree. Whitey needs to harden the fuck up. Quit accepting defeat.

No.
Look at the UN definition Chaim.

Excerpt from the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide
"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Take note of C and D there.

it's funny how jews get all these high paying jobs when there's literally 10x as many white guys qualified for the job.

White rabbit gets a cawwot.

nat geo got feminized just like the dictionary

UN defined genocide shortly after the 2nd world war and this meets the criteria, in the strictest sense.

"The current Editor-in-Chief of the National Geographic Magazine is Susan Goldberg."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Geographic_(magazine)

it's like he's trying to be the first gay lesbian transgender white ginger mulsim

Ya, that's just wrong user. If your gonna be bouncing theories off people present them as such.

beautiful

this.

it's actually the gf/wife that is more expensive

Disgusting invaders, throw them in the sea.

it's not genocide. it's called nature

>american education

Look up the UN definitions of genocide

>No fun allowed
I dont worry desu
For Greece at least
We have turned Empires of great warriors and conquerors to buttfucking, borderline alcoholic, orgying lazy sodomite degenerates in no time at least two times before
They are not going to fair any better than the mighty Romans or the fierce Mongols