How much Xanax do you think each candidate will take before tomorrow's debate?

how much Xanax do you think each candidate will take before tomorrow's debate?

trump 1mg
clinton 2mg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit i'm going to down a few just to watch

Not a huge fan of benzos

Xnax pasha Hillary has resorted to smoking crack rock.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

hey quit shitting up Cred Forums

I've refrained from posting this whenever I see these, but this is really shit and the channel sucks.
I get that maybe you're trying to do an ironically bad kinda thing but it's actually just shit and not very funny. The fact that you take the time to make and upload these for the pitiful response you're getting is... weird, I guess..?

>0.5 mg

weak

Trump will do about a quarter of one and I bet Hillary's tolerance is so high that she has to do enough to put your average google to embarrassing shame.

Can't help Hillary is your thing. I found this channel on POL I could care less about it but anything bashing Hillary I will post.

it's called disinfo agency for a reason

Trump 0 he doesn't need it.

Hillary 80mg valium 10mg per hour she's awake, 20mg temazepam.

Plus a range of other shit.

Hillary can die in a fire, but your channel sucks

NO ALCOHOL

NO DRUGS

NO CIGARETTES

What is xanax? How much americans sit on this shit?

If, as we believe, she suffers from a condition that causes seizures she is likely permanently medicated with benzos to the point they no longer provide the relaxing effect they're known for.

They will probably just take some
modafinil and a bigger dose of beta blockers than usual. Learn to bltc

Hillary probably has a high tolerance. I bet she could eat 20 double stacks and not notice the effects

with those seizures Clinton is gonna be slamming 30mg easy

Xanax is the trade name for alprazolam which is a benzodiazepine known for it's fast acting but short lasting relaxing property. Longer lasting benzos are used to reduce the frequency of seizures in epileptics and whatnot.

It's only prescribed for intense anxiety. It's called a benzodiezapine and its effects range from calming brain activity/muscles to a full blackout, depending on dosage.

Medfag here

Expect Hillary to be on:
Diazepam (longer half life than xanax)
Propranolol
Loperamide
Oxybutinin
Anphetamine salts (adderall)

Trump:
Maybe a small amount of caffeine

Clinton's use of xanax will only be to prevent withdrawals.

So here's the thing, serious long term benzo use could be giving her half the symptoms she's shown. It could be withdrawl.

Hillary will be on a cocktail of drugs. 5-6 mg of Xanax and Adderall. Probably a pain killer mixed in too.

metoprolol and valium for her before the debate, and versed before she reads her emails

God Emperor is high energy incarnate

I've been holdong onto 2 xannies for like a month now i got from a friend. Want to take them to try them out but im too much of a bitch and am afraid of adverse effects that could possibly fuck me up. What's it like?

Start off taking .5 or 1 first or you'll black out. Basically, your left brain shuts off. Your faculty for judging risk and danger shut off, and you just feel good and your brain goes blank. Your muscles relax and you just feel blissful. Watch your favorite movie and have some snacks on hand. If you don't feel like eating them, then save them. Also, I would highly recommend smoking some weed midway through it.

Make sure you're not doing anything the next day and DO NOT DRINK. Otherwise, would definitely recommend.

Trump: 0.25mg
Hillary: 4mg, as well as 20mg valium, 2mg Klonopin, and 3mg of triazolam. Maybe some restoril, temazepam, and lorazepam. And of course a strong shot of midazolam combined with 4mgs of dilaudid, 60mgs of morphine, and 30mg roxicodone. At least 4 100mcg/hr fentanyl patches all over her body with some sort of MAOI and carisoprodol to potentate the benzos and opiates. Her doctors call this presidential combo a "Hillary Clinton Cocktail."

Clinton will be dosed up to the eyeballs on as many drugs as her frail old body can handle.

Advises smoking pot, acts like alcohol is super haram.

If they are 1mg, you can take both but wait an hour or so to make sure you like the feeling (you will). Put it under your tongue and wait for it to dissolve.

The effect is so mild and wonderful. You will enjoy yourself. Even MLP is tolerable on Xanax.

>implying they aren't taking any delicious opiates