Can Cred Forums successfully argue that this board had the greatest affect on generating memes that affected the...

Can Cred Forums successfully argue that this board had the greatest affect on generating memes that affected the election? What about those other boards that shill for trump? Don't they all probably think the same thing? "were the edgelords who were mostly or solely responsible for memeing trump in to the nominee." I'm genuinely curious, because I know this sounds like autism, but I kinda want to validate the small pride I have from lurking/posting here instead of those other forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/occult/comments/3z0v85/Cred
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
youtu.be/8oWAb5NVALw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cred Forums is geniuses acting like retards.
Tumblr is retards acting like geniuses.

Validate those statements, and include le reddit and other semi-serious boards in your analysis pls (ok just validate the first one, the Tumblr one is obviously true).

no

We can argue about this after we finish the job and succesfully meme Trump into the white house. For now we all just need to be good soldiers and do our duty. There will be plenty of glory for all to share

Been here since '08

IQ is 143.

I used to browse Cred Forums and then started using Reddit because it was more "progressive," then over the last five years I watched as all of my ideals were ripped to pieces... Every progressive movement accompanied by tragedy overseas or here in America. The Democrats ARE the globalists right now. Trump was right about so many things, America's generals have become WEAK if they allow Hillary to exist.

I just wish Trump would vote for Net Neutrality

My IQ is 250

Mine is 310

Fucking newfag.

Hot

Wasn't the only guy with an IQ near 200 fluent in Latin by age 2 or 3?

It's true.

all of it.

Cred Forums IS Cred Forums

Cred Forums discovered meme magic and is to date the only board that can actually manufacture them.

We literally memed Donald to where he stands today.

/pol won't like it but r/the_donald had a big effect bringing memes to the normies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm looking for a(some) measure(s) (could be qualitative) that are the strongest indicators of the effectiveness of a forum on the election. Then, if we find that this board measures highly.. we can at least be less skeptical that this is not the best conduit of meme magic. A few IQ's isn't going to prove jack. An objective historian that catalogues memetic happenings and their origins would be useful. One that not only goes in to details about what happened, and from where.. but also links happenings to eachother with a detailed analysis.
Just saying that Cred Forums invented meme magic is not sufficient. I guess I'll always be left wondering if this board is influential as it says it is.

/r/ is for requests isnt it? whats that got to do wih anythingg

>Wondering if this board is influential as it says it is

Are you fucking retarded? Of course it isn't... however that doesn't mean it's not influential.

That would be incredible considering that nobody in the past millenium has been fluent in latin.

Saluto Nex Alea

it's reddit

jesus you sound lime fucking faggot meme magic has been a thing ever since the plane crashed in les baines after that there's been plenty of interesting "meme magic" happenings like ebola-chan qt, then it turned into da KEK cult and then it was turned toward the Trump.The fact that you even think this board is "influential" reveal how stupid and naive you are meme magic is a literal meme

how do you know unless you are from there faggot. Guess i'm not the only one that has to go back here

sauce

reddit.com/r/occult/comments/3z0v85/Cred Forums_figures_out_meme_magic/?st=itjmdjjb&sh=ef877607

Here you go this is the best one

"One last thing you need to understand about imageboard culture: dubs.

Every post on Cred Forums and similar venues comes with an 8-digit numerical stamp.
This number represents that post’s entry position in the entire posting lineage of the imageboard.

With the amount of traffic these sites get, the last couple digits of this number are essentially a random roll.
When a poster gets repeated digits, its called “dubs”, “trips”, “quads”, and so on.

"I guess I'll always be left wondering if this board is influential as it says it is."

>left wondering
Learn to read.
I can't tell you how many times I've seen twitterbot threads, and then checked facebook a few days later, and lo and behold.. references, to propaganda from Cred Forums, made by normies.
You dopes don't even want to ask the question, you somehow have an answer to it. And If you have an answer, give me a reasonable qualitative or quantitative answer. Otherwise you just come off as two edgelord losers who need to release their anger on someone.

>Give me a reasonable qualitative or quantitative answer

How is highschool science treating you?

9th grade is pretty tough amirite?

>he just sticks with edgelord
expected

I browse Cred Forums unironically, my fate as an edgelord loser is cemented.

Now, if you'd like to continue to complain about the lack of answers you are receiving, at least answer my question.

Is 9th grade biology giving you a hard time?

>muh board culture
Can you just go ahead and neck yourself already? Or maybe go and circle jerk with those reeeetards.

"I browse Cred Forums unironically, my fate as an edgelord loser is cemented."

>tries to dull my ability to cause him pain by shooting himself in the foot

>repeats same tired insult

you're losing bro

>History of Kek and Meme magic

>Reddit Talking about Cred Forums discovering Meme Magic w/ one of the og posts

reddit.com/r/occult/comments/3z0v85/Cred Forums_figures_out_meme_magic/?st=itjmdjjb&sh=ef877607

>the proof will will be evident on election day when all p/o/l shitposters will need to meme as much as they can to influence the outcome in Trumps favour.

youtu.be/8oWAb5NVALw

Wow, really makes those synapses spark

>Net Neutrality
>government stepping in to keep things "neutral"
>won't ever backfire in the future.

I can't believe people continue fall for these semantic memes.
Isn't the Internet universally neutral already?

hey the denizens of Cred Forums are quite adept with mememagick top