Mexicans to join BLM

Cred Forums

In light of these BLM protests, and the blacks finally confronting the real source of their anguish, white neighborhoods, as a Mexican American I believe it is my duty to side with the blacks.

If blacks and Mexicans were to team up, it would add to the overall body count, or overall force of the BLM movement.

My amegos, even though tension between us arises historically, it is our own interest to unite and divide the common enemy.

The whites took our land. They insult us with slurs such as "beaner" and "shitskin". They are ungrateful and show no signs of legitimate superiority. They want us to do the jobs they deem as beneath them such as watering gardens and landscaping.

They are ingrates with deteriorated family values.

We need to join the blacks despite some differences, to bring justice to the white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo
youtube.com/watch?v=dPvRDu6UddI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQIDoqXVmo
youtube.com/shared?ci=c7Y2eEZKy8c
youtube.com/watch?v=6T4MClfHOiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLM only care for BLM, mexicans not allowed

Beaners Life Matters!

Wow sounds great

Right now, maybe. But they trust us more than you. Eventually, after war, they will recognize what we did to help, and finally respect us.

Mexicans dont give a shit about blacks retard.
We didn't enslave them we give no shits stop white knighting blacks maymay

Oh, some campesinos ready to die?

good one

They want in on the soros money...

>Thinking a movement like this accepts non-"donner" outside help

Lol no, unless you bow down to the narrative and say that black people are the most oppressed and targeted, then they don't want you. Oh, and don't even THINK to mention that this problem effects mostly black men ages 18-30, just say that ALL black Americans, including women and children, are getting shot by the police.

>Supporting niggers.

We did not enslave blacks. So we have the moral high ground. I think you are missing my point, maymay. This is an opportunity for us to seek justice against the gringos. Of course not all. The blacks were not the only ones oppressed and humiliated - we were.

I really hate not being 100℅ white and you should too shitskin

Assuming this isn't bait, blacks are way more guilty of the degeneracy shit you're complaining about than whites.

>american blacks
>trust
>respect

K keep me posted

>we did not enslave blacks
Idiot detected.
You beaners are so dumb you don't even know your own history.

What justice? googles get payed more in welfare than any hard working Mexican.They are the ones who chimp out at cops,and run away. They dug there own shithole,so why should Mexicans sink with them? Don't say social justice fag

Why? They brainwashed you into an inferiority complex. All the more reason to seek justice.

>My amegos
>amegos

You're not a Mexican, you fucking faggot. The "e" and "I" on the keyboard are too far apart for this to be a simple mistake.

Saged.

>my amegos
>amegos

Fuck no.

Whites are real brothers to Mexicans. Why do blacks want to enlist Eurasian stock?

Eurasians must stick together.

The people of civilization.

One world, One league. The Eurasian League.

Hispanics are born of the white man.

Many are descendants of conquering, colonial white man.

To turn on whites it's to turn on family.

The Eurasian peoples must band together.

Brown skin is inherently inferior, much like a small penis or a short stature.

Just accept your failings and make the best of it.

But let me ask you simple spic...

When you illegally jumped the border and needed work, was it the black man who gave you a leaf blower and paid you under the table to do lawn care?

When you couldn't get an apartment without a SSN, was it the black man who let you rent for cash?

When you couldn't afford a restaurant and were serving tacos out of a refurbished UHaul, was it the black man enduring the spicy shits?

Or how about when you needed a way into entertainment, was it the black man who came to see you play baseball?

>took our land
You mean the land we conquered and then payed you for afterwards?

We did not enslave them moron. Read your own history and see how dependent Dixie land was on slave labor, all because you entitled counts could not pick your own cotton. You are a joke.

That is my point. We do not get paid enough for the amount of work we put in. We do contribute more but you have to look at the bigger picture. Once we bump off one enemy and reward our own, we deal with the remainder.

There are Hispanic gangs trying to rid entire city's of the nignogs.

Also, it doesn't matter who you team up with. You are irrelevant.

I really hate the Américas, the fall Europe will the fall of the humanity, savages have no place un this world, and having savage blood is a curse

The Eurasian peoples should not be goaded into conflict for the benefit of the sub-saharan African.

Hispanics come from Spanish and Mexican natives.

Mexicans don't like blacks. They are disliked almost universally. Your post is bullshit

Mexicans hate blacks and genocide/push them out of territory, its actually something I admire the hispanic community for, plus any mexican with common sense is redpilled on the nigger question.

We are not savages brother. They are liars who claim to be civilized. And we wouldn't bump off all whites, just the poorer lower middle class, and trump supporters.

exactly. Either fully Spanish, native, or a mix of both.

Most have blood of conquerors in them, often patrilinealy.

To turn on Europeans is to shit on your ancestors.

Smart thinking, Paco. Whites are literally the only race to keep the other races from killing each other. We are basically the Elves from LotR who are trying to manage a country full of Orcs and Uruk-hai. See how well things go when we're gone.

Fucking chicanos

Blacks hate you more than whites do.

Please, do it. Seriously. If the Mexicans can handle the Google's bullshit, then they deserve to retake the land.

Brasil has more slaves than anyone, you dumb halfbreed indian.

The only reason you don't have a bone in your nose and fuck your sister is because your incestors were almost all white and brought you the Word of God.

People like you make me sick.

For the benefit of fops and the "nignogs." You're insane.

Spanish ancestors were people of Empire, Law, and order. They changed the continents by sheer will and ferocity.

Iberia is the fatherland to Hispanics. Europe is the fatherland to most Hispanics, like or not. Eurasia is the fartherland to all of Native and European blood and Eurasian y-chromosomes.

Europe must not fall. The fatherland must be saved. The cousins, brothers, kin of Eurasia must be free and protected.

I have Germán, semíticas, and Spaniard heritage, if you acept your savage blood instead of fixing it buying a engineered baby, you are also a savage

What was it, 500 Texans thar obliterated 10k spics after the Alamo?

Keep dreaming, heathen scum.

>show no signs of legitimate superiority

more like be gunned down by the national guard. they will switch to normal rounds if you think you can handle a war

>incestors

You mean ancestors? See: this is what I mean. I am smarter than a white, and yet, if you were to see me on the street, just an appearance, you would think I am stupid, just because I am Hispanic.

Your arrogance is going to be punished because you made too many enemies.

>inability to detect sarcasm
Must be your Indian blood that makes you dumb as a retarded child.

Do your worst, Miguel.

Reminder that the white on black FBI violent crime statistic is mostly Hispanics on blacks.

you need to check your latinx privilege first cuckboy: youtube.com/watch?v=ddGpg1nLQxo

Meh whatever.
There is a reason that blacks have only been rioting in their own neighbourhoods.
As soon as they show up to middle and upper class white neighbourhoods well..
It was a good try.

mexican here, shut the fuck up we hate niggers.
your probably just some nigger trying to get whites to hate mexicans so they have no choice but to team up with the blacks.

>makes mistake
>covers it up
>plays it off as sarcasm
>white trash

liberals want illegal immigrants to do shit jobs for exploitative wages and with dangerous practices. conservatives want americans to do shit jobs for good wages and safe practices.

>id has gay in it

kek doesnt lie

I wouldn't be self hating, friend.

I wouldn't be making up bullshit, friend.

>The whites took our land.
>they show no signs of superiority
>that's why they defeated us in war and took our land as right of Conquest
>because they're not superior

Wtf I hate Mexicans now

This OP is just some trolling fantasy BUT

if Trump wins the election you can bet beaners and niggers and feminazis and faggots will be out in force united against da hetero white male supremacy. It's going to be awesome because they will redpill eachother. Beaners and niggers will think the feminazis are crazy and the faggots disgusting. They will all be fucking though. Beaners and niggers will get into fights, which will lead to huge mob fights and shootings. The only way they can gel together is if there is a bunch of weed. We need to get cheap crystal meth in their hands for maximum redpills. Just flood the protests with fucking meth ayite?

>thinking a new society created with your "african american allies" would be a net positive for you
>thinking it wouldn't become an absolute shithole where you need to babysit the blacks
>thinking western civilization hasn't given you more luxuries then ever thought imaginable

WEW laddie. Get the fuck over yourself and stop being so insecure. If you have drive and work hard whites will respect you. We value morals and personal drive/responsibility over all else. Someone who realistically immediately discounts you because you're hispanic is an edgelord caricature that doesn't exist anymore unless you're around legit white nationalists (which is probably why this board made you so bitter)

I'll repeat. Get the fuck over yourself. Work with what we have and admit that western society is the best. The alternative is misery.

lulz

Nearly every Mexican/Chicano/Tejano I've known over the years HATES blacks.

nah asians and spics will be split but majority will side with white cause we know whats right.

>wouldn't be making up bullshit
>superstitiously worships a cartoon

As I said, not all whites will die. Only white trash like yourself, because you are making more enemies than friends, and I am not just talking about blacks. While they are obnoxious they are actually gaining traction. Besides, hispanics will be a majority in the states sooner or later. Then you can mow my lawn.

t. Schlomo Plotberg

I'm not white, am mutt asf native/mex/somekindofwhite

This is a troll every Mexican I've ever known hates black people.

Then you will be saved. And you can hire a white to do your dirty work.

>this spic is going to make mexicans as hated as googles

smartest thing they teach you in prison is to stick to your own race. if the googles are going to purge themselves then let them do it, they deserve it. we have a larger population but our crime rate still don't match up. they're just naturally violent

>We do not get paid enough for the amount of work we put in.
how about complaining you don't get paid enough you bring the issue to light that googles are getting paid too much for being porch monkies?

you are of euro blood you stupid faggot! niggers will destroy america did rhodesia teach you nothing?

side with them...you are already dead

Blacks are only gaining traction with SJW faggots and other blacks.

Meanwhile, Latinos, Asians, and Whites all despise blacks.... especially Latinos.

Ironically the whitest Mexicans are the worst. They're the corrupt politicans who take drug money and turn a blind eye to narcos and illegal aliens crossing the border. Most cartel leaders are of white ancestry as well. Honestly I really don't mind indigenous Mexicans, they usually mind their own business and do manual labor, I keep an eye on the mestizos and castizos because they're usually involved in crime.

Source: live in a 70% hispanic/latino area with mainly Mexicans.

Hated by whom? All the haters will be dead.

I'm dont care what the color of the people I hires skin is, I dont want to live in a world where dindus rule and crime skyrockets. this is why most spics hate nigs

Lrn 2 negotiate for higher pay.

You'll have to start by not killing each other

Mexicans killing Mexicans or Mexicans killing black people / vice-versa.

>implying that'll ever happen

lmao

You wouldn't even have a job without white Americans.

You blame white Americans when we treat you better than your own people.

This is why your race is doomed... you're too stupid to know how to run your own lives, and you bite the hand that feeds you. Mexico would be absolutely nothing without the USA. Nothing.

Why don't you dumb spics fix your real problem?
Your shitty beaners government that makes your homeland so shit that you are forced to come here and work for $2 an hour.

You're scum of the earth, and no better than a filthy dumb nigger.

Oh stop it, you know we beans and the niggers will never get along.

The illegals and esè gangsters ran them out of the neighborhoods in LA, even if we do side with them they'll turn on us eventually because they're violent, uncivilized people.

No thank you, I'd rather side with the whites on this, they took this land and made something out of it and they still had the empathy to let us live here if we went through the proper channels.

Fuck BLM and fuck La Raza

No, you are foolish. The media is clearly biased in their favor. Many whites who consider themselves as progressive elites also favor the movement. Most Mexicans do hate blacks I know from experience, but with trump, who is an actual threat, we can put aside our differences and drive a steak into whites.

No.

Idiot, think strategically. Even if we do hate them, we postpone difference. Since the blacks are violent and nothing to lose we could weaponize them to attack lower class mid class trump supporters. Trump is a bigger threat to us becoming the majority. So we have to do him and his supporters damage.

You can only join BLM is you are "Black Identified" so you'll essentially be throwing out your Mexi identity and becoming an honorary Google.

The other Mexicans aren't going to like that very much

>Be a google
> know your race fucked up when even the Taco benders hates you.

If Mexicans team up with niggers then we get to team up with Russians...
youtube.com/watch?v=dPvRDu6UddI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQIDoqXVmo

>implying spics and nigs will ever get along

wew lad

But Mexicans and blacks can't shoot.
Even 8 year old white girls make better soldiers than beaners and niggers.
Related...

youtube.com/shared?ci=c7Y2eEZKy8c

We wouldn't join officially or bureaucratically. We would just side with them if it came to violence, and inasmuch as it hurts trump and his movement.

>The whites took our land.

Treaty of Hidalgo was the Spanish Empire selling a chunk of extra land to rowdy young MURICA. Fuck off and suck a dick.

Better hope you don't get arrested at the next BLM "protest". In prison Mexicans VS Blacks is a very real thing and you will be segregated immediately to be with the Mexicans upon arrival. Any Mexican who helps blacks is like, the lowest of the low they will use you as a human urinal

Also when you gloriously takeover California the first thing you'll do is shoot the blacks during arrest too, because they're armed thugs and stealing from your mothers and sisters while draining all your taxmoney away. You will become the white man.

How the fuck is Trump a threat to me, my parents came legally and contribute to their local community and did well here, I served in the military and am about to school to contribute back to this country.

The whites made all this possible and now this great thing we've got going on is being threatened.

Tell me why again I would want to side with a bunch of savages who want to destroy that?

With everything assange has said about clinton are we really talking about trump being a true threat..? Even so someone said to let the blacks kill off the middle and lower class trump supporters wtf seriously?

Wet back tattoos can't stop the white man....

>>with all my dreams i wish a race war and for are russian brothers to help if needed...
youtube.com/watch?v=6T4MClfHOiY

So you think whites are your superior?

>it is my duty to side with the blacks
where do you think this is going to get you? lol

I admit they figured out this civilization thing sooner than us beans and we can benefit from that without destroying it.

>hurr da Mayas and Aztecs

They sacrificed people to a sun god and subject their captives to slow, agonizing deaths, thats not civilized

Estás bien pendejo. El que no sigue las leyes que se lo carge la chingada

true that. niggers rob hispanics like crazy because illegals keep a lot of cash on them. but like Cred Forums most americanized hispanics have black friends that also hate niggers. i know a black guy who is elated that mexicans are taking over his neighborhood and building things up instead of letting everything go to shit like the niggers do

there's no latino more blupilled and degenerate than aztlan loving faggots like OP

>Took our land

You got BTFO and then we BOUGHT it from you in the Mexican-American war.

Go back to Mexico we don't fucking want you.

So you admit that they are superior to you? Disgusting self hating. I bet you are smarter than most whites. And besides, the Greeks and romans shot off civilization and they are tanned. I am actually sucking that you are their lap dog.

I'm not admitting anyone is superior to me, if the countries that our ancestors and blacks come from are so great why are they shitholes?

I'm a realist about this, I seek self improvement and western civilization allows me to do so, the niggers want to destroy that peace and the mexi nationalist want to turn it into another narco, failed toilet of a country.

The only one that hates themselves is you, trying to ruin your future and everyone elses future for some "threat" you've been fooled into believing into

But the average white sees is as inferior. All for what? Bullshit historical pretext? Taking credit from others accomplishments?

Western civilization is the best option, but it is not exclusively white. The Romans built the strongest empire and longest lasting empire, and they were tanned Mediterranean looking like us. Not blonde aryans which is the most commonly understood definitions.

He is a threat you moron and when he wins you will see it. You still sound like a lap dog. Remember that even the nicest whites to you will ultimately, after smiling to you in your face, think to themselves "he is a beaner".

chicANO fuck off, you should be allying the whites and be the "majority" minority.

Yes fuck whitey because of historical social economical history social systimetic racism and systemetic slavery n shieet

I thought we at pol exterminated this narrative years ago?

wet backs btfo

Whuteys dindu noffin it was nature and technologys fault.

Free my cracker Timmy

There is no reason to like spics in the first place

>we treat you better than your own people.
This is why our race is doomed

I hate whites because generally they are subhumans, but white race is innocent.

Blacks were bought from blacks, mexicans immigrayed to usa despite any racism.

>divide and conquer strategy
>still working perfectly in 2016

This thread is proof that 99% of humanity is fucking stupid and probably should be exterminated. The rich have you cockroaches fighting each other bout "muh race" while they collectively have their dicks in all your stupid asses.

Racism is a rich man's strategy to keep you dummies occupied and distracted. PS The rich are blacks, whites, jews, asians, indians and arabs. Think about that.

What are you in about, if they were as exclusivist as you say then they could've gotten rid of us a long time ago and quit taking the moral high ground, we beans look down on people ALL. THE. TIME, we look down on niggers and even each other. I can't stand with La Raza because I know Mexicans are just as bad as the whites, the whole Aztlan thing is for Mexicans, not for people like my folks who come from Central America and you can throw all the bullshit you want at me about but I'll see right through it.

>blonde aryans

Most White Americans are descended from the English, stop trying to ruin this great deal we have, I could care less if someone looks down on me behind my back, so long as they stay out of my way and let me live my life and advance in life, I'll stay out of theirs

that's how you know it's bait, compadre

I'm moving to the us in two days, just give me the order and a few names and ill have their houses burnt down, fuck white people, they are subhuman trash.

>I hate whites because generally they are subhumans

No you fucking idiot. Most whites are racist cunts because they have been brainwashed with a superiority complex.

mexican+black = unstoppable

This.
You stupid fucks can't see what is 5 feet in front of your fucking faces.

You are just a white guilt cuckold.
The elites shipped in the diversity. Humans arent the same. We arent one big global family

Why even bother making shitty bait threads like this?

Race is not a meme but racism is, the rixh of the multi raciañist clique survive off having nationalism confused for hatred when whites just want tolive among their oqn kikes polarize thia so in ordwe to achieve your goal you have to bw in conflict with infinite enemies invented, racial hatred has done nothing and never will, any advocates of racial hatred must be executed.

Rakesha fuck off, we don't want to associate with fucking googles googling with your books

They are exclusivist. Here's how: the liberals ones will only use you and pretend to be your friend to make themselves seem progressive. In a group of friends, say you, and two whites, the two whites will always treat each other slightly better, and feel more comfortable, but you are still invited all the same. Wouldn't you want them to treat you as equals? And you better care about what people think, and what people say behind your back, it hurts you in a lot of tacit ways.

>typical intellectual simpleton

Remember folks you cant just snap out of brainwashing.

I'm mexican and even I know trusting Google's is insane.

How much you pay the coyote to "move" you, Jorge?

I'm not the one actively working against my own interests you fucking sheep.
The rich control every aspect of our lives, and stupid fucking monkeys like you allow them to.

Nationalism is families going tgeir own way, not killing other families.

I am treated equal, never in my life have I experienced racism or discrimination, what the fuck are you on about?

I can understand distrust for liberals, they're the true racists in this country which is why I support Trump, I want an equal opportunity, a chance to prove myself and earn my stake in this nation, I'm not going to adopt a victim mentality and stay in the same place to grovel like the liberals want me, quit blaming your problems on the white man and move on, your argument has no merit since all that you accuse the whites of being the blacks are proven of guilty of.

This ia true but this has to so with the control and power thw people at large valounterally hand over.

No you have not. Go to a trump rally and count the revolting looks you will get. And whites are worse because they actually perfected genocide.

>the liberal ones
Yeah you mean 90%?

Lets just ignore the fact that Mexicans have a very low IQ and commit a large amount of crime. They still always vote democrat.

Thia as well, whites think they are superior and thua must share his superiority to the inferiors.

Not over the Internet. Work within the shadows, my friend.

Vete a la chingada maricon

Nice meme go look up video of trump rally with blacks.

Race doesnt exist thus racism doesnt exist.

Nice English scum.

Come up north you stupid shitskin. See what happens.

Lets just ignore that fact that you ignored all the details of my post. You probably have an iq lower than 90 and voted to leave.

>us
>we
>us
(you) in loo

I have been to Trump Rally actually in San Diego, all I remember was high energy and that everyone was friendly, you've been hanging out in Cred Forums too much if you think all whites think like the stormfags on here.

I've met whites from all over America including the South and midwest, I have yet to meet a full blown racist.

Nice kike poater you postes kike seeding conflixts between the people.

They suppress their racism, because they know it could cost them their job and their reputation. Their outward friendliness is 90% fake. Also, it depends on how dark you are.

You also know that 1/3 labour voters/communists voted leave right? Fuck off retard.
Yeah I am going to divide do you want to know why? Because there is a division retard, just look at the facts.Call me crazy but there might be a reason you choose to live in a white country and not a spic one.

lmao, blacks hate mexicans even more than they do whites

>AYO SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS AND SHIEEEEET
Stop stealing our cultures you pathetic baboons.

You also know that brexit was an economic mistake. You literally bet against the eu.

And we're not? Look at latino countries and tell me they're not the same thing you're accusing whites of, the ones with stronger European genes are always the ones in charge while the mestizos and indigenous people remain in the lower classes, the Mexican congress looks like a European one and you'd never guess they represent a country made up of moslyu mestizos.

We have minorities in congress and in positions of authority here in the US, I have a better opportunity here than in a country full of latinos.

Your argument is baseless

Arguing with this guy is like arguing with a Black Isrealite. Dont bother. Just protect yourself and your family and be aware of who the true enemy is (hint...none of them post on Cred Forums).

Every race is racist.Why can't we care for our own people in our countries?

>there might be a reason you choose to live in a white country and not a spic one.

Whites are super easy to conquer.

Ok pandejo.
just don't cry when we behead you along with the niggers.

You're the descendant of the peasant workers who stayed in Spain, not of the people who went out to conquer the world.

Sorry.

Because it is animalistic and tribal. Do not say it's human nature. That can be controlled.

>we do it to conquer you not because every hispanic country is a shithole filled with drugs,murder and other crimes haha
Piss off.

Mexican-American here.

Have you been to Mexico or Africa? Yeah, you're an idiot. You're still not accepting that whitey setup a functional political system which exceeds whatever system indigenous indians/Mexicans would have created. Fuck off, Josue. I would gladly fight against your shitparty in a civil war.

It's not baseless. You just admitted that whites suppress their racism. Although we do it to to some degree, they mastered it with the holocaust, Native American genocide, and the African enslavement.

They are worse. I hope to god you realize it.

You're being conquered even in England, that's how weak you are lol. Stay mad.

>You are descendant of a faggot who didn't fight in all of the wars Spain had since 1500. Instead fought against monkeys with spears in another continent.
Its like you don't even know how many wars europe had.

If it's human nature why did we vote to leave the EU? Why is the far right rising in Europe? Why does it look like Trump is going to win? Why has every attempt at multi cult in the past failed?

You can't control nature scum.

C"control" it needs to be expanded and learned how to do more of it not less.

Nationalism or death.

So you arent Spanish at all?

Yes, you we can suppress and control you racist animals. We are doing in the United States. We always had the ability to control nature. And if the right does rise, it will only be for a moment.

Go back to your country then.

?

Because everything you're accusing of white people I'm just as guilty of it and I'm man enough to admit, there's a reason I found myself on this site, I can't stand niggers.

They ruin things everywhere they go, their culture is toxic and at odds with western culture and even with latino culture, they're sneaky and will stab you in the back when they can and they'll actually go through with it.

I'll die before I'll side with a nigger to destroy western civilization, I don't give a shit about the whites approval or if they like me, I just want to preserve western society because its the best and fairest there is

1. Those weren't conquistadors you son of a peasant

2. We're talking about the conquests/wars which made Spain actually relevant and strong.

Get ready to get your ass beaten whitey.

I've traveled through Mexico and Central America pretty extensively.
I appreciate their google-hate and candidness about it. Ask a latin-bro if you should go to the caribbean or someplace like jamaica or something for the lulz

well lets just wait and see about that Carl

hopefully hillary doesn't die on stage tonight (for you anyway)

Okay I think I found the problem. You think destroying white = destroying western civilization. White does not equal western civilization. The bottle doesn't always match the liquor if you understand this metaphor. And whites, when entitled, when feel superior, or fearful, will always attempt genocide. This is a historical reality.

How did you survive?

You're legit insane, and incredibly stupid.
That is probably the dumbest thing I've read all week... and I read youtube comments.

You are legit idiot for not explaining why. Nice impulsive reaction, animal.

>implying actual latinos would work with mayates

Yeah, no you fuccing nigger lover

>they mastered it with the holocaust, Native American genocide, and the African enslavement.

People like you. All you peddle is death and destruction. I would ask you to consider: In the end we will be judged. Not by what we have destroyed...but what we have created

>Conquering a land of literal monkeys gives you more prestige than to fight for two centuries against a coalition of european powers because you are the big guy at the moment.
>Said by a guy who betrays his country and lives in USA
>Don't know what levies are
You know shit about warfare. You know shit about history. And you know shit about me. So stop being such a retard for once and go clean some bathrooms Pablo. Im sure your conquistador ancestors woud be proud.

they will be killing each other within 2 hours.

Then why isn't Africa full of booming countries and strong economies, they've been on their own for a while now, all the latino cultures have some sort of corruption ravaging it to the point it ruins millions of lives in it?

If you want to go after the whites for what you're accusing them you might as well just nuke the entire earth, the arabs murder each other on wholescale, the Africans have been doing the same since the dawn of time, latinos are still doing it and the chinese can't have a civil disturbance without having millions die.

Let he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone, at least the whites tried to make it right and all they got was a bunch of savages take advantage of it and try to ruin it for the rest of us

OP is an obvious troll. Kys

>this shitposting lasted well over 150 posts because Cred Forums is full of retards
Show some intelligence you fucking mongs.

It's good mental exercise mane

White innocence is the definition of cringe. Societies in east Asia were booming. If I were to pluck an average roman citizen, and put him in front of you, you would not consider him white. The history of humanity has a long way to go, and the kings seat is always changing.

again with this "mexs get along with nogs" maymay? damn, how many times do we have to go over this? Mexicans, as well as may other latin americans liing in US, despite niggers even more than whites. I'm fairly certain that if they were given the opportunity, they would annihilate every single nigger.

>huurrr durrr da race war

if you're so eager to go out and teach other apart, then do it already. Hang niggers, show chicanos and other latin americans what you truly think of them (in that chaos they're most likely to be targeted by whites too) and kill whites. Do it and let's get this over with.

*despise

BLM is pretending that Mexicans are part of their group, when really Mexicans are gonna run these noogles out of their hoods.

And your solution to this white problem is to exterminate them and save a bunch of literal savages who can't even live with each other?

Your priorities are fucked, unless you plan on stabbing the nigger in the back once you're done using then but then you wouldn't be any better than the whites would you?

Not all you idiot just the Germans and the white trash. The blacks would not run it but be morphed into a warrior class.

>my smegmos

Okay, whatever you say Mr. Role-Player.

>warrior class

Have ever even been around niggers? They can't fight for shit and only attack when they have numbers on you, I'll agree with you on the Germans, those motherfuckers like to destroy shit as it seems but I'll still take them over a nigger and who would be in charge, latinos?

You'll just end up with the same bullshit you see in latino countries today, a bunch of white hispanics lording over mestizos and keeping them poor and stupid and if you just keep the mestizos around you're garuanteed to have problems between them and the niggers, how is that any better?

Glad we could agree on the Germans and white trash. The blacks can into warrior class by controlling them with advanced technology and amphetamines for concentration. Train them everyday, keep them away from social media and other distractions. Force teach them warrior tactics such as sun tzu and Machiavelli. Breed the warrior with the warriors.

As to who would rule--that would really just oscillate between spainiards, anglos, Jews, Asian and the aristocratic mixed.

Okay, imagine if all whites were exterminated. Who would hire the blacks and mexicans? Is it back to village style life? Will a drug war ensue, but an actual war to sell the most drugs?

Actually, jancita gonzalez (((guzman))), since I know who you are and know what you look like and know how fucking stupid you are, you're wrong.

>The whites took our land
But Mexicans took their land from white Spainards

This.

Neither you, them, or any white liberal will exist after the war.

See my post above. Not all whites will die. Some will be enslaved though.

>2012
Don't worry, working on it.
Soon.

Whatever bitch ass myate lover

Cali born mexibro here. just joined this thread to tell you to fuck off. Trump 2016

Do it, more bodies = bigger target. Have fun.

>My amegos
S
A
G
E
D

like indians and chinese, right?

As a Mexican American it is my job to tell you to kill yourself for siding with those pieces of shit

oh fuck off

anyone that's lived in American cities knows Mexicans almost always adopt nigger culture

pic related is an exaggeration but don't act like Mexicans aren't going around in fitted caps with nigger shoes, nigger tats, and using nigger slang

Those "progressive elitists" will change their tune very quickly once they have to sacrifice an ounce of comfort to accommodate whatever it is you're pushing for.

Those "progressive elitists" will all die horribly either way, exactly as they need to.
When putsch comes to shovel...

And western whites have created, for the first time, a society where life for the average man is one centered around comfort and leisure, or at least one where avoiding pain and death is not the greatest of life's concerns.

How do you expect to eat during your "putsch" those people you expect to "shovel" are the ones bankrolling your entire existence. The built the hospital you were born in, made the trade deal for the crib you slept in, funded the school you dropped out of, and their taxes pay the food stamps you eat from. The minute ya'll try your little race war that shit will grind to a halt. You'll be eating your amegos on your wey back to mexeco.

"Progressive elitists" aren't doing and have never done any of those things, friendo, and neither am I from mehico nor are the mestizo savages my commodore64s. I think you should reread after understanding that.

Sorry, I thought you were the guy I replied to who was saying that rich Americans would be down with blm joining with tlm (taquito lives matter) and hastening the downfall of our society in the name of looking nice.

so they will change their name to SSM

shit skins matter?

Speak for yourself spic.
I'm here on a student visa studying law, I'm the furthest from your kind of jungle Mexican.
I can see why trump wants us out, all you damn cholos act like blacks and are equally uneducated, I hate to be paired with the lot of you.

Nah it's just the OP of this shit thread who makes that claim, her name is Jancita Gonzalez Guzman and she is a literal soros-funded shill, see

Somebody else brought this up last week. They were lamenting the loss of usage of the term meziztos I think it was.

Oh, sorry, I have a hard time reading numbers, so I've habitually stopped even looking at them, so I really don't pay attention to the poster ids on this board. It's a really lazy habit I'm trying to break my self. Did you get my original point though? Agree/disagree? Sorry I misdirected it at you.

The worst kind are second generation Mexicans, they always adopt the damn ghetto culture like the lemmings they are.
I know a bunch of other Mexicans that came here legally and they all despise the mongoloid illegal ones.
Thanks to the way they act I get profiled, I've never broken the law yet I look like one of them in the eyes of cops.

The only thing any of those "progresive elites" do is engage in crony corporate corruption, rob the poor of every color, and engage in degeneracies such as pedophilia and rampant faggotry, among other things like poisoning our food and water and just too much to list.
I'll be eating perfectly fine when those curs are pruned, they are not the one bankrolling shit about my existence.

>Wanting Mexican help
American "whites" are retarded but not that retarded

They'll start fighting each other

>meziztos
National Geographic will be calling you soon for an article on the "meziztos"

The curs may eventually be pruned, but I don't believe it'll be the blm to do the pruning.

mestizo lol it all sounds like snack food to me.

BLM is their "warrior race" golems who only get to operate freely now because obama protects their terrorist activities.
Once Trump is president that shit will change real fast, you will see every BLM/La Raza/Antifa piece of shit dealt with for their crimes.

I thought it was because the democratic secretary of state didn't want to declare a group representing his party's most reliable demographic for presidential votes to be a terrorist organization. Even though they are.

Combination of both, this that and the third, it's a vast intricate web of cabalist collusion that's going to end soon.

Off topic question, what does Cred Forums think of the two party system? I've had a feeling since I was a kid that both are out for their own interests and just pander super hard around elections.

One is run by Bush, the other is run by Clinton, together they run the drug trade through the DEA. GOP is changing/has changed because of Trump though. Whether the dems will be able to reform or not after clinton and her criminal collaborators are put behind bars is difficult to tell. I don't see there being much interest or enthusiasm for it after everything is revealed.