Reminder that political views do not indicate intelligence and there are just as many stupid people on Cred Forums as...

Reminder that political views do not indicate intelligence and there are just as many stupid people on Cred Forums as there is on reddit and tumblr.
>the average person thinks they're smarter than everybody else
>you could very well be dumber than a reddit commie
>you probably don't even know it
If you didn't already understand this on an intuitive level you're likely the topic of discussion tbqhwy familia

Yep, someone has to be smart enough to effectively manufacture and sell the bullshit tumblrinas are spewing on society.

nuh uh, I am a member of the best team

we're gonna win

Everything you said is correct, fortunately, I'm in the top 1% of Cred Forums.

Go away evil dogger.

please go away you evil puppy

>tfw your immunity dog only protects your mother from dying and other likewise posts
Go away evil dogger

AHHHAHAHAH GO AWAY LE EVIL DOOGER

GO AWAY EVIL DODGER

GO AWAY EVIL DOGIEEEE

AHAHA AHAH HHAHA

We have the best retards, don't we folks?

I haven't been able to rule out the possibility that they're only pretending so it's hard to say for sure.

Go away evil dogger.

Some times I wish I'd never bothered with that Cred Forums link. Pic related for all you worried anons.

As for OP, well duh. Most people come here as retards and go overboard from indignation at all the lies. It's the ones that get through that phase with their sanity intact whom you kikes then make threads like this to demoralise. Fuck the hell off into your sewer and swim home to Israel, shitrat.

Yeah, this effects Leftist a lot more than /pol as they actually care about that shit. Leftist get a considerably amount of their self esteem from seeing themselves as smarter and more moral than their fellows. They aren't. As far as /pol, /pol is just nationalistic and anti-globalist. Oh, and /pol is realistic about niggers and jews.

wrong, i got a 2400 on sat and make 6 figures at 18, i am much more enlightened than plebbitors and monarchy under trump is surely the most powerful and enlightened of political systems. debate me faggots

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Reminder

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

Cred Forums doesn't have a Biggest False Virtuist competition

>argument tactic: poisoning the well
>only a [thing-type person] would argue against [thingery]

Always consider yourself ignorant. Always look for ways in which you are deficient in self-awareness and knowledge. Remember you're never out of Plato's cave. No matter how many redpills you take there's still another dose waiting.