Redpill me on the Shroud of Turin

Redpill me on the Shroud of Turin

fake and gay

FUCK OFF YA BOGAN CUNT

Hades has the real one in his art vault and Mab wants it to fight demons from outside reality.

>Fucking christniggerJewfailianStrailians

It's just another Papist relic. That is, probably fake.

I made it as a social experiment. Sorry lads.

I've done a lot of research on the shroud. I have a pretty strong feeling it's probably the real burial shroud. I don't think we are allowed to know with complete certainty that it's real though.

fpbp

PARKOUR

>probably

Ah shit where did you find that? I need it to get back home

>White facial features and skullshape

>HURR ITS FAKE REAL JESUS LOOKED LIKE A JEW NIGGER

guys, this is a good thing, pretend its real at least.

It would look like this if it were real.

they used a printer

>I've done a lot of research on the shroud.
>I have a
>pretty strong feeling
>it's probably the real burial shroud.

It's a jizzrag that only exists to extort inflated donations like all holy relics.

>unknown location

Jesus was an Aryan

Pic related

The Shroud of Turin came from an era where many "holy relics" were manufactured to be sold to the highest bidder.

It's most likely one of those fakes.

R A R E

How was it manufactured then? Scientists still cannot recreate it.

Kek, good point

might be because they dont care

It's literally been carbon dated and found to not be 2,000 years old. Therefore fake.

ayylmao whats this

Was it older or younger?

Meh. I think it is a relic of the dark ages and a false 'profit'.

Christian faith shouldn't be connected with some dusty artifact. It is about loving one another as good Christians and living Christ's teachings every day in our society.

Napalm was once known as greek fire, until knowledge of how to make it was lost.

Not until the 1950's-60's was it rediscovered.

Point being, just because modern scientists don't know the method of creation does not mean Jesus inscribed his image onto the shroud by emitting holy light upon resurrection, as the shrouds origin story proposes.

Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Cred Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own

Read the rules, faggot.

Thread reported.

Perhaps the techniques have long been lost. Not every precise method in the world is neatly cataloged.

An alternative is that it's something that required at least 2 thousand years to come into fruition - fake or not. This is why it's difficult to recreate, it has to do with the origin of the piece itself.

A texture map they overlay ontop of 3D models. It shows the entire surface area of a person's face and the distortions when trying to imprint it as a flat image.

Where did you get this pics of my mother

op is a aussie nigger he doesn't follow rules

>Announcing reports

wew lad

Some magic shit. When you recite the runes written on it in reverse order, and then wear the shroud like a mask, it grants the bearer an ability to summon unlimited hot pockets.

Younger AD 1260–1390

thisAuscucks don't know the meaning of rules just like their giant shitpile of a continent.